PDA

View Full Version : never ending tears

KaylaCat1010
06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
These tears havn't stopped falling from my face ever sents that day
They day you left me forever I couldn't stop crying
Everyday I think of you and when I do I begin to cry
At night when I'm in bed and I think of you I don't stop crying I just keep crying and cry myself to sleep.
When the day comes they day you left me I don't stop crying until I can't cry no more
When I cry I just can't stop and nothing will get you out of my head
Why do I feel that you are still right next to me still here watching me.
When I'm alone and it's very dark I look into the darkness and I think I see you sitting on the couch right there watching me.
I rub my eyes and say it was a dream
Somtimes I wish it wasn't a dream I wish you where actully there watching me making sure I wasn't hurt.
When I am scared I think that you are there right next to me trying to calm me
But I will never see you again.
When I am bored and there's nothing to do you creap into my mind and I think of you.
I just want you to remember one thing
I will always love you

__________________________________________________ ________________________
This is for my Grammy who died in the summer and the summer reminds me of her. If you have a lost one tell us here.

Aleyna
06-12-2006, 10:51 PM
i like the straight forwardness on this poem!! keep posting more!! :p

KaylaCat1010
06-22-2006, 03:45 PM
I will dont you worry

Yuna
06-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Hmm, It's a really nice poem although it is very sad. I too have lost something very dear to me, not because of death though. I had just recently broken up with my boyfriend that had also been my best friend, because he still had feelings for a girl that he used to like before he had even thought of me. Which, by the way, she's not allowed to date untill she's 18 (Which is about 3 years from now.)

But, this is a place to comment on your poem, not talk about my own sadness. I'd have to say that whenever it talks about "crying wherever you are" I can relate very well. Whenever my ex had broken up with me, he said it right to my face while we were walking home from school. It didn't help at all that it was on the day of 6/6/06 and I'm still not over crying yet even though it's been many days later. Like what BLOODyOrCHIDZ735 said above, it has it's "straight-forwardness" about it. For instance when you talk about how everything reminds you of that one person, and knowing the pain a death can cause, or in my case a breakup.

Even though this poem is talking about someone who had passed away, it has reminded me of something that is truly like a death to me.

The only thing that I wasn't really happy about was that the word "cry" was used to much, in any sort of form, other than that, It's a really nice poem.

I hope that you and your family find peace and I am sorry about your Grandmother who has passed away. <3

I hope to see more poems from you. ^_^

With love,

Yuna

KaylaCat1010
08-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Thank you very much I hope you will stop crying because of your los of your BF (I know that was to LATE)

Kitanoru
08-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Great job on the poem I really enjoyed reading that, it was very well done I thought. Keep up the great work!

KaylaCat1010
09-10-2006, 07:18 PM
^^ thank you I really apreeciate it