PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Own Magical Girl(Girls Only)

Mitarisorceress12
06-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Hello their this is a thread where you can create your own Magical girl character.What,would she look like? What kind of personality would she have?You decide.Here are the character sheets for all of you.
Character sheethttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif
Name:
Power(s):
Weapon(s):
Bio:
Mission in life:
Appearance:
Follow are the rules of this forum.

animeangellover
06-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Name: Alice
race: japanese
personality: strong willed and brave
power: psycho soldier (power of love)
weapon: bow and arrow
mission in life: to destroy the demons that have been unleashed into her world
appearence:blue eyes ,blonde hair, ribbon in hair
the best i got!

ore wA Tenshi
06-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Cool... hm..
Name: Ayumi Tenshi
Race: dark angel (without wings)
Gender: female (isn't this a thread to create a magical GIRL character?)
Personality: always in a bad mood; loner; bad a** kind of girl
Powers: illusionary powers and supernatural strength
Weapons: don't think she'd have one, but if she did it would be a tachi
Bio: created from a piece of a weird looking dark titanium meteor's DNA
Mission in life: after killing by accident the scientist who created her, she trys to learn by herself how to cling on to life and to accept and forgive herself
Appearence: cropped black hair; asian-shaped-blue-deep-eyes; good phisical shape (small breasts and a nice shaped behind, like Jo from Bakuretsu Tenshi for example)

Yeah, I think she would rock the place.

Kisa _Sohma
06-12-2006, 02:50 PM
this is awesome

Name:Saina
Race:Demon
Personality:serious, rarely shows expression of any kind
Powers:Siren (only mortal men are attracted to her),she has power over any kind of fire
Weapon:Red staff with red ribbons hangin off it
Bio:created from a peice of molten lava
Mission in Life:After she was created her creator (a woman) was kille dby a mortal man so her mission life is to rid the earth of mortal men.
Apperance:Long black hair,dark brown eyes almost black,light asian skin,always wearsred ribbons in her hair,has small black batlike wings,always wears a red and black kimino

jewel2sparkle
06-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Name:Fira
Race: Human
Personality: bubbly normally but when its time to fight, she's serious.
Power(s): Can fly (she has wings)
Weapon(s): 2 short Katana
Bio: Almost became ingulfed by her sins. She overcame them however and now destroys those who let their sins control them. People's sins cause them to hate, grow stronger and gain powers. Fira gained her wings this way, but overcame it before she was totally devowered (sp?) by her sins.
Mission in life: Destroy those who let there sins overtake them
Appearance: Wears a tank top with pants tucked into her boots when she's fighting. Wears her school uniform elsewhere.

Mitarisorceress12
06-12-2006, 05:20 PM
for your appearnce you can use a picture if you want.

Toughfairy101
06-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Name:Adriel
Race:Elf
Personality:Fun, serious, loveing, careing, and loves danger
Power(s):Magic and immortal
Weapon(s):A sword and bow and arrow
Bio:Her mother died at her birth and her father wants her to take the crown and marry who he chooses. She however falls in love with an elven man,Gabrial, after saveing him in a war. She has yet to choose love or her father's whishes.
Mission in life:To help and save her world and others. Also to find the love of her life.
Appearance:Blonde hair, aquamarine eyes, and very beautifull. Wears all kinds of elven chlothes.http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/elfg.jpg

thenewageriseth
06-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Character sheet
Name:Kenyatta Shifre (Kenya)
Race: Afro-American/ South African/transforming angelic being
Personality: Caring, loving, self-sacrificing, forgiving
Power(s):Channeled from her sapphire and amethyst necklaces-she can teleport, disintegrate evil, travel through time, run at lightning speed almost
Weapon(s): Sapphire necklace, Amethyst choker, Tanzanite Princess Rod
Bio:From the town of Morgan Heights, IL. (fictional)
Mission in life: To help those in need and to serve God
Appearance: Mahogany brown complexion; she wears 80's ripped (Flashdance-style) purple sweatshirts with sweatpants usu. and high-heeled boots of all kinds

This is one of my characters of a series of mine. So I have done this before as a writer and artist-I have plenty more magical girls in another series that's 4-5 yrs old :P

Ayana
06-13-2006, 04:08 AM
Name:Mitsuki
Personality:shy, friendly, sensitive, little mysterious, sweet.
Power(s): Psychic power
Weapon(s):shiny, strong beams
Bio:She lives in Tokyo with her mother. She is a shy student who doesn't have any friends. She loves animals and reads a lot of books. Her mother is a teacher at school.
Mission in life:Save the world :P
Appearance:short, brown hair, big brown eyes, she wears school uniform. As a magical girl she wars white, beautiful dress, white glovers and gold shoes.

Rikku16
06-13-2006, 06:39 AM
Name:Rikku
Race:Vampire
Personality:shy, quite, and likes to keep to her self.
Power(s): She would have the strangth and speed of a vampire. Rikku would also have powerful nose and eyes.(stronger the a humans) She can read minds, fly, make peope burst in flames.
Weapon(s): sword
Bio: She lost her memories in fight with another vampire. So, she doesn't have a bio.
Mission in life: To find the vampire that made her lose her merories.
Appearance:http://tinypic.com/iclo8z.jpg

Rabbit Demon
06-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Name:Rei Yagami

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.):human (japanese)

Personality:Serious (not always though),Leader and friendly.

Power(s):Nono but I have a Pichu sprit in me!

Weapon(s):A supernatural ball as a wepon of a magical girl

Bio:She was in a team who uses to win bows as they win from the bad guys but she left her team to make her own team her parents are unknow.

Mission in life:To change herself to have a normal human sprit.

Apperence:Like this but has black hair and has a green head band with a yin yang sign in the middle of her head band. http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/avatar5498_1.gif

animeangellover
06-16-2006, 11:43 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alice
race: japanese
personality: strong willed and brave
power: psycho soldier (power of love)
weapon: bow and arrow
mission in life: to destroy the demons that have been unleashed into her world
appearence:blue eyes ,blonde hair, ribbon in hair
the best i got! http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/minivenus[1].jpg

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
06-16-2006, 12:37 PM
...FUN!!!! Go Alannah! Go alannah!!!

Name: Eryn
Race: elven princess
Personality: calm, quiet, but very smart and will answer when asked upon
Power(s): unknown
Weapon(s):bow and arrow, double swords, and some other unknown stuff
Bio: She was born a princess but was the youngest and the others of her kind sesed an evil power from her. She was forced to work on the outskirts of their villiage, for they were dying from an unknown disease that was being spread by the humans.
Mission in life: To protect her race from an oncoming slaughter
Appearance: long beautiful blonde like hair the covers her pointy ears and has flowers tied into her hair, wears a light pink dress and has a sash across her shoulders.

I'll edit in a picture probably tomarrow!

~*Chibi_Sasuke*~
06-17-2006, 04:06 AM
Name:Mika.

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.):none of these she is a magical girl of the season winter.

Personality:Like sailor moon's but she do not let her ditzy personality gt in her way of destroing evil she can be the MOST dangerous and powerful thing anyone have faced in fighting!

Power(s):The season winter.

Weapon(s):a wand like the one sakura uses but more beautiful and much stronger.

Bio:She is a normal school girl on a normal day she was going to school and was kidnapped by someone and that someone erased her memories and and gave her powers she was saved by another person and then she found 2 more people that have the power of seasons the formed a team to destroy the person who was causing trouble with other humans.

Mission in life:To save the humans.

Appearance:two ponytails with ribbons in it and they are as long as sailor moon and the color is blueish grey her eys are kust like sasuke in my sig and her skin is almost white.

Pahuljica
06-17-2006, 05:56 AM
this is me in some magical world:

Name: Muza
Race:Elf
Subrace: Vampire
Personality: cold-bloded,misterious,solitary
Power(s): Control over Darkness and Power of wind
Weapon(s):Crossbow
Outfit: Archer outfit from 13th century
Appearance:Long, curly and blond hair, green eyes

ChildOfClow
06-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Name:Anlina Kiachi
Race:Human
Personality:Outgoing, adventorous, somewhat afaird, a bit weird
Power(s):Control over Earth and somewhat water
Wepon(s):Staff of the 8 Witch Sisters
Bio:A normal girl until she discovered her desteny at the age of 13
Mission In Life:To defete her past-life husband, who is somehow half demon, and find her 7 past-life sisters.
Appearence:Normal clothes, long brown hair with carmel bangs. Short and stelve. thin thighs and kinda tan skin.

_usagi_
06-26-2006, 01:33 PM
Name:LinLinn (aka.pop princess)

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.):human

Personality:Clutzy,ditzy and serious but cute and on the other side she is as clever as a fox!

Power(s):Music and dance steps

Weapon(s):Her Mike! ^_^

Bio:She become a famous singer and she wanted to be the best singr ever )can't think of anything better for now)

Mission in life:To be the best singer ever.

Appearance:kind like Mew Ichigo!

yoko.......
06-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Name:yuki tokanowa
Race:japenese/dark angel
Personality:shy,misterous
short ...story/bio: normal in tell she find's out she's a dark angel then she fall's in love with a guy ,but she doesn't want him to know she's a dark angel he find's out she turn's evil when she found out he knew and he accudently told his brother then his brother trie's to kill her then her eye's turn crimson and she get's out her sword,then she trie's to kill everyone and then he trie's to say stop!!, but then his brother shoot's an arrow at her left wing she's covered in her blood then he trie's to catch her then she land's in his arm's then she wake's up but her wing's are broken but he fixes them and he defetted his brother....

The end intill next time.

Power('s):crimson power's of love
weapon('s):crimson black/hotpink/red sword
Apperance:short bernet hair(hair not up to shoulder's shorter than that),japenese school uniform
Mission in life: she doesn't really know yet or at all

Dragon-Heart
06-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Name: Nianna Ryder
Race: Half Dragon/human
Personality: sweet and shy
Power(s): lightning and fire base attacks
Weapon(s): a winged halberd (got a pic of it in my room XD)
Bio: Nianna Ryder and her bf Rowdi Stormsgale travel across the land searching for her twin brother, Revie, who was kidnapped 5 months after he was born, they got a note from and they follow the poem on it to find his location. meeting up with Rage, a short tempered female white tiger human (ff 10 in the calm lands, with the whiskers thet have green feathers on it) and Blizz the half mermerion (a dog creature that can cast powerful spells)
Mission in life: Find her brother
Appearance: long light brunette -sp- hair, wears a dress like stella has in gundam seed destiny, but only differently designed and color.

Reesha Mazumi
06-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Chibi_Sasuke, I can tell you like Sasuke... but there's a problem... he's my BOYFRIEND!!!

Vel
06-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Name:Amana
Personality:calm but sometimes angessive, hot lady, mysterious and cold.
Power(s): Psychic power
Weapon(s):shadow balls, dark strong beams
Bio:She lived in Kanto but now she came back to Tokyo. She is a mysterious girl who works for company. She likes her motorbike and dangerous situations.
Mission in life:Save the world
Appearance:short, green hair, darkish red eyes, make up, black jacket and black jeans.

InuEvolution
06-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Name: Chez
Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.): She's achually a clone went wrong , and looks nothing like her origional cloner , but her speacies is a cat-creature...
Personality: Very bright , hyper , energetic and silly.
Power(s): Unknown
Weapon(s): I tiny green , heart bow and arrow set.
Bio: ?unknown?
Mission in life: unknown?
Appearance: she has long , stringy hair , she wears cute balett dresses , and green collars....lots of green.....

sunflower
06-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Name:Shuu

Age:she is a robot there is no need to answer this question or if its really important she is 14

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.):angel robot

Personality:clueless,kind,caring,funny but pretty strong

Power(s):her tecnology like tecno beam and stuff.

Weapon(s):her sword its pretty cute! ^.^

Bio:She was born as a robot but as she grew up she saw that people of the future were going aginst the robots she decided to fight the robots and become the most powerful robot so that she could save her race but not in that way that she hurts the human some other way that I even don't know!? ^_^;;

Mission in life:well you can find it in the bio because a robot cannot have a bio that long!

Appearance:kinda like chii but i designed her more cuter! ^.^

AngelPaladin
06-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Hello their this is a thread where you can create your own Magical girl character.What,would she look like? What kind of personality would she have?You decide.Here are the character sheets for all of you.
Name:
Power(s):
Weapon(s):
Bio:
Mission in life:
Appearance:
Follow are the rules of this forum.Name: Julie
Race: angel/fairy/human/high elf (she always hides her wings and ears)
Personality: peaceful, attacks any attackers, balanced
Powers: can learn all magic (in other words, grandmaster wisdom, but her favorite is Heroes 4 life magic (http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes4/spells_life.shtml)), morale and luck always positive
Weapons: staff with moon symbol, sword with star symbol, shield with sun symbol, spellbook with light civilization symbol from Duel Masters, and backpack with the seven Battle Frontier symbols (pictures of weapons will come later)
DoubleSoul: CielSoul, ElementSoul
Bio: As one of Ciel's closest friends, she is willing to fight to protect others and herself. She is actually Ciel's identical twin sister, but she doesn't want Ciel to find out yet. The only difference between the two is their alignments. Ciel is Neutral Good while Julie is Lawful Good.
Mission in life: to get Ciel to actually fight when she needs to (Ciel is very peaceful and she must fight if in danger)
Appearance: exactly like Ciel except that she has a bow and a rainbow-colored headband (picture will be added later)
Does anyone have a picture of Ciel I may use? I need one to make a picture of Julie.
If you want, I can provide her class.
Class: paladin/sage (mage/cleric)/rogue (thief that doesn't need lockpicks)

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-01-2006, 09:10 AM
Name:Mika

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.):digidestined

Personality:crazy,strong,cute and firm and ditermined

Power(s):A speical Pink glowing wand

Weapon(s):digivice

Bio:She was chosen to be a legendary choosen child.

Mission in life:To be the digital queen and tho save the digital world.

Appearance:Kinda like misty but in 2 ponytails

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/fgfghyxhuydkjiu.jpg

Sailor Chibimoon
07-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Character sheet
Name:Kenyatta Shifre (Kenya)
Race: Afro-American/ South African/transforming angelic being
Personality: Caring, loving, self-sacrificing, forgiving
Power(s):Channeled from her sapphire and amethyst necklaces-she can teleport, disintegrate evil, travel through time, run at lightning speed almost
Weapon(s): Sapphire necklace, Amethyst choker, Tanzanite Princess Rod
Bio:From the town of Morgan Heights, IL. (fictional)
Mission in life: To help those in need and to serve God
Appearance: Mahogany brown complexion; she wears 80's ripped (Flashdance-style) purple sweatshirts with sweatpants usu. and high-heeled boots of all kinds

This is one of my characters of a series of mine. So I have done this before as a writer and artist-I have plenty more magical girls in another series that's 4-5 yrs old :P

I like your magical girl the best hands-down! She sounds awsome. Can I make a sprite of her in Photoshop? (I love making sprites ^^;) You've inspired me to make something artistic-wise =D

Hotaru-Tomoe
07-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Name: Celaeno
Race: Lost Soul
Personality: Distant, depressed, weird, random, modest, eerie & strong-willed though has a weak appearance.
Power(s): Manipulates Ultraviolet rays, creates illusions, can let out fatal shrieks, absorbs self into shadows and can let out a powerful blast of destructive energy though also vanquishing herself.
Weapon(s): Enchanted glass scythe
Bio: Died many years ago, haunts the realm of life to make amends.
Mission in life: To vanquish her enemies and to regain her ancient kingdom.
Appearance: Form of a young woman, shoulder-length hair which is very dark brunette with stunning white streaks. Pale, icy blue eyes with a bitter haze and has a rather pale appearance. Bores a dark, gothic, satin robe with corset-like grey lace and has fish-net gloves.

AngelPaladin
07-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Name:
Power(s):
Weapon(s):
Bio:
Mission in life:
Appearance:
Could you make one for us, please?

Kittyninjamewmew
07-05-2006, 10:01 AM
ok......well.....is too late to join? well anyway, here's my magical girl or watever u call it...
Name:Krystal
Race:(animals,demons,dragons,etc.)
Personality:she just does stuff
Powers:half-cat,and half-dragon (only uses power at the right time)AND the power of all elements
Wepons:twin swords
Appearance:she is in a ninja outfit and she is always holding her swords (they r VERY old but they look new)
Things to know about her: she doesn't trust guys at first, DON'T mess with her and she can kick butt!

AngelPaladin
07-05-2006, 10:04 AM
ok......well.....is too late to join? well anyway, here's my magical girl or watever u call it...
Name:Krystal
Race:(animals,demons,dragons,etc.)
Personality:she just does stuff
Powers:half-cat,and half-dragon (only uses power at the right time)AND the power of all elements
Wepons:twin swords
Appearance:she is in a ninja outfit and she is always holding her swords (they r VERY old but they look new)
Things to know about her: she doesn't trust guys at first, DON'T mess with her and she can kick butt!According to what your RPG character looks like, this is your RPG character! The race would be catperson if I'm right.

Keyasaffection
07-05-2006, 10:07 AM
Name:kokoro
Race:half demon half angle
Personality:quiet, smart, sweet/talkitive(when you get to know her) and sarcastic
Power(s):element controler
Weapon(s):sais and a katana
Bio:grew up with her famili and friends...but even so seems very depressed at some points....
Mission in life:to get away from her depression.....
Appearance: short styled hair (red) with a long ponnytail in the back and one eye gold one silver....black shose, white knee high socks, black mini skirt and a white open shirt with a linnen under a silver necles and white to red to black wings....the are there when she needs them.....

Kit Katy
07-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Name: Kitsu
Race:catgirl
Personality: a loud mouth and a joker
Power(s): she can change to a full cat and can use lighting,fire, and healing magic.
Weapon(s): two daggers
Bio: Her appearence maybe small but she's a firecracker! Just like her mom she can sneak around quietly and just like her dad she's a smart alack. Long ago when kitsu was at age five her parents died in a fire. She now lives with her grandparents but she rarely stays there. Often kitsu travels to diffrent places.
Mission in life:To become one of the most greatest fighters
Appearance:She wears a red and white striped shirt, blue jean shorts, and red tennies.
She has blondish hair, brown striped round ears on top of her head, and a long striped tale. Her hair is up in a long braid.

Sakura-Kawaii-kay
07-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Name: Anya Mahwaii
Race: Angelic Lion
Personality: Calm Lion yet can change mood quickly
Power(s): Flies,Reads minds and Can Tk
Weapon(s): Staff White with a pink start at the top with pale gold and pink ribbions hanging off it
Bio: When she was a small Angelic lion her mum and dad got killed whilst fighting the Demon lion pack she and her brother Nanahia where attacked after by younger members of the demon group whilst they attacked her and Nanahia she jumped off a cliff and unexpectedly pale gold wings appeared and she flew away and left nanahia by him self what became of him she doesnt know
left by her self she learnt to hunt and comunicate with other animals
Mission in life: To kill the demon lion and rid the world of evil cats and find out whta happened to Nanahia
Appearance: Pale gold wings a pure white body with a pink star mark on her head has a feather necklace on and various patterns across her legs

AngelPaladin
07-06-2006, 09:24 AM
With all of these magical girls being created, I think they might become allies later. Could something happen that only their combined powers can accomplish?

Bookworm
07-07-2006, 06:05 AM
Name:Emily

race:Human

Personality:confident,miss know-it-all,book worm,and really tough not very much girly.

power:she has the power of reptiles and a sprit named trygator.

wepon:her blade

bio:She was studing very hard all the time when she heard a sound like to metal made thing hit eachother this was the first thing that made her leave her studies so she looked outsides and all her friends were batling with tops she thought that the tops were totally cool so she become the one who study them and then she went into a team and become the one whobattle and also was the one who repair the tops and was the most confident and know-it-all!

Mission in life:to become the scientist who study the tops.

Apperence:just like this and behind her is trygator.

http://www.beyblade.com/images_show/grev_char_emily.gif

dna_angel
07-07-2006, 06:26 AM
Character sheet

Name: Reziah

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.)=Magician

Personality: Cool, Intelligent, Adventurous, Determine,

Power(s): Spells/ the so called "rune"

Weapon(s): Spear/ Rod

Bio: A magician girl whose beautiful and gorgeous. Many boys admire her but she can't marry them because of the curse given to her. She is settled for a mission and she must go to the man world to seek for the answers. And then she met a boy namely Mikaro, Kai and a girl named Riddel and they became good friends. But then, when her mission on earth was finish, she must go back to her Kingdom namely "Magic Kingdom".

Mission in life: To dispel the curse given to her

Appearance: Gorgeous, Short messy hair, the costume will be like a magician...

AngelPaladin
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
With all of these magical girls being created, I think they might become allies later. Could something happen that only their combined powers can accomplish?If something happens like that, I hope that they will not fight each other. When something involves Julie doing something, could Ciel help her out? They are twin sisters, you know.

Chariza
07-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Character sheet
Name: Sakura Itachi
Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.): Human/Ninja
Personality: Nice, Kind, Very Inergetic, On the go, Adventurous
Power(s): Unknown,Most Powerful in village/clan
Weapon(s): A Sai, and a fan w/sharp points
Bio: She is really pretty, she's the youngest child in the family, she has three older sisters, and five older brothers. Everyone knows the Legendary Sage/Ninja. Her village and family was underattacked when she was one month and a half. She doesn't really know her family nor where she was born. Her grandfather(who found her in the river) who is now in his mid 90's has told her many tails about what had happend in her younger years has helped her on her mission to assasinate the ones who killed her family and her village. She does not know her true self.
Mission in life: To assasinate the one who killed her family and her clan,only she remains
Appearance: She wares a pink kimono, has her hair in two buns, she has a pail light brown skin, she's beautiful, childish looking but deep in her heart she is a fighter for justice...she's actually a ninja. This is what she looks like,
http://rinkarasou.sakura.ne.jp/cg/hakusyu01.jpg

AngelPaladin
07-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Character sheet
Name: Sakura Itachi
Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.): Human/Ninja
Personality: Nice, Kind, Very Inergetic, On the go, Adventurous
Power(s): Unknown,Most Powerful in village/clan
Weapon(s): A Sai, and a fan w/sharp points
Bio: She is really pretty, she's the youngest child in the family, she has three older sisters, and five older brothers. Everyone knows the Legendary Sage/Ninja. Her village and family was underattacked when she was one month and a half. She doesn't really know her family nor where she was born. Her grandfather(who found her in the river) who is now in his mid 90's has told her many tails about what had happend in her younger years has helped her on her mission to assasinate the ones who killed her family and her village. She does not know her true self.
Mission in life: To assasinate the one who killed her family and her clan,only she remains
Appearance: She wares a pink kimono, has her hair in two buns, she has a pail light brown skin, she's beautiful, childish looking but deep in her heart she is a fighter for justice...she's actually a ninja. This is what she looks like,
http://rinkarasou.sakura.ne.jp/cg/hakusyu01.jpg

What you don't know is that I am actually part of your clan. Sadly, I'm all that remains. I'm trying to bring the clan back to its former power. I already found one that will join willingly, Light Guardian. After a long and hard search, I found out the one who killed your family and your clan. His is named Archibald Ironfist, Roland's evil brother. I thought that Archibald was gone forever, but he somehow returned. If you're confused, Sakura, you can learn more about Heroes of Might and Magic 2 here (http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes2/heroesofmightandmagic2ii.shtml). I'll resurrect your family if I find them. If they are undead, though, I'll have no choice but to end their suffering.

detective_megumi
07-22-2006, 02:48 AM
Character sheet

Name:Meiyan

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.): Galactic Warrior Angel

Personality: Energetic, Good in Fighting, Lovable

Power(s): Heavenly Powers, Light

Weapon(s): Spear (that can change into diffferent forms)

Bio: She was raised by a Lizard imp. A monk was imprisoned. She thinks that it she was at love at first sight with that monk. She set the monk free and help him to find his three disciples. Accidentally, She discovers her real identity especially with fihghting skills.

Mission in life: to help the monk find his disciples

Appearance: At first, S

detective_megumi
07-22-2006, 02:52 AM
Character sheet

Name:Meiyan

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.): Galactic Warrior Angel

Personality: Energetic, Good in Fighting, Lovable

Power(s): Heavenly Powers, Light

Weapon(s): Spear (that can change into diffferent forms)

Bio: She was raised by a Lizard imp. A monk was imprisoned. She thinks that it was at love at first sight with that monk. She set the monk free and help him to find his three disciples. Accidentally, She discovers her real identity especially with fihghting skills.

Mission in life: to help the monk find his disciples

Appearance:
At first, She looks like an lizard imp, with ugly hair, sucky teeth, ugly nose,

After she discovers her real identity(being a Galactic Warrior Angel), she is beautiful as for an angel, smooth face, gorgeous.

Lady Lyra
07-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Name: Karana

Race: was human, now neko

Personality: not a pushover, when someone's mean to her she let them knows and she won't let them get away with it... also caring and outgoing....

Power(s): to slow or momentarily stop the flow of time in the area she's in

Weapon(s): as a human none, as a neko her claws when she extends them

Bio: Karana lived with her father in a small village near a forest called KareKunia. Legend has it that a warrior from long ago sealed a great number of demons into the forest and no one goes into there to this very day. Karana is on the klutzy side and this frustrates her father, so she decides to sped a week in the KareKunia forest to prove she can take care of herself. Once in the forest, though, she meets this rude neko named Spike. She then finds out about the war between the Panther Clan and the Wolf Tribe (the "demon" sealed in the forest). Tagging after Spike after he saves her life, Karana then meets Nephy, Spike's aggressive "sister". During a fight with a dragon from the nearby mountians, Karana is injured so Spike and Nephy take her to an old healer, where Karana accidently gets turned into a neko. Now unable to leave the forest, Karana travels with Spike and Nephy, avoiding the Wolf Tribe and trying to figure out how to end the war.

Mission in life: at first it was to prove that she wasn't a hopeless cause and could take care of herself but now since she's a neko, its to stop the war between the Panther Clan and the Wolf Tribe

Appearance: http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6847/rpgcharacterkarana2qv5.jpg

Princess Hoshi
07-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Name: Hoshi Mizuhana

Race: Water Demon

Personality: Individual, Bright, Magnetic, Spontaneous, Sensitive, Creative, Ambitous, Smart-Alic, Isolated.

Power(s): To control water and breathe underwater and has a voice that could make a man fall to her knees and able to become stronger when music is heard. She does use something to transform herself with, but I'm still trying to think what she could use. A brooch or locket or something. I don't want to be a copycat.

Weapon(s): Spirit Bubble Wand, Beaded Star Scepter, Demonic Heart Scepter, Seagreenshell Ribbon Rod, Mizuhana Staff, Winged Tsunami Staff. I'm still trying to think of names for them! ^_^;

Bio: She was born as a normal human but she was the new generation of Suikika, The Queen of the water demons and was born the exact same time as Sukika. So, when she turned 13 Suikika would die and Hoshi would be replaced as the new ruler of water demons.

Mission in Life: To protect the water demons from being extinct to Demon World, To find the man of her life.

Appearance: She has light brown hair that reaches to the midpoint of her back and her bangs go are brushed back to the left side of her forehead and has leafgreen eyes. She has a beautiful figure and silk skin as soft was water and yet she is only 4 "11"....

If you wanna know more about Hoshi-chan please PM and I'll send you a link to my story.

kakashi's princess
08-01-2006, 09:33 AM
name:michiru

race:human

personality:sweet,caring,shy,brave

powers::ppriestess powers,controling fire and water

weapons:bow and arrow hidin tanto in her hiar

bio:michiru is a priestess who has no family and travel's around ancient japan to help people in need

mission in life:to find true love

apppearance:long light brown curly hair with a ribon in it and a hidin tanto light brown eye pink eye shadow she wears a mix of a priestess kimono and a kimono dress

demonlight
08-01-2006, 12:03 PM
shadow
angel
female
calm
angel wind
blessed swords
left on earth to fight for good
kill the demons on earth
tall blonde quick

Not~A-Sasuke~Fangirl
08-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Name:Neii or Full Moon Bunny

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.): a magical girl demon

Personality:clutz,kawaii,sweet,kind,funny a little ditzy and often gets in troubl because she is kinda new to planet earth!

Power(s):Full Moon Demon her powers are basically the full moon

Weapon(s):A wand with a half moon on top and many more!

Bio:Her palnet was being destroyed so her big sister sent her from a portal to earth!

Mission in life:To save her planet from being completly destroyed and to make him her prince to rule it!

Appearance:Kida like chii!

Hayley-rox-ur-sox
08-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Name: Tsukiko/ Elementia
Race: Human (but when she transforms she turnes into a angel)
Personality:Misunderstood (but not evil), cunning, talented
Power(s): To control the elements around her (earth,wind,fire,water,light,dark)
Weapon(s):none
Bio: Found almost half dead on the beach, and was taken in by a temple priest knowing there was something powerful about her, but not knowing her abilities.
Mission in life: To keep the earth falling into darkness,evil and disbelife. And trying to find out who she realy is
Appearance: Tall, Blue eyes (ice), dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, thin but not skinny, with a tatoo of the elements on her under wrist.

Hayley-rox-ur-sox
08-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Arnt u copying sailor Moon a bit?
Name:Neii or Full Moon Bunny

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.): a magical girl demon

Personality:clutz,kawaii,sweet,kind,funny a little ditzy and often gets in troubl because she is kinda new to planet earth!

Power(s):Full Moon Demon her powers are basically the full moon

Weapon(s):A wand with a half moon on top and many more!

Bio:Her palnet was being destroyed so her big sister sent her from a portal to earth!

Mission in life:To save her planet from being completly destroyed and to make him her prince to rule it!

Appearance:Kida like chii!

Dark_Chii
08-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Name:Shuu

Race(animals,demons,angels,etc.):She is a human bu from another planet and cloned!

Personality:clueless,funny,cute and nice

Power(s):Of the dragonfire

Weapon(s):Wands shape somewhat like the ones Sailor Moon have!

Bio:She somehow came to earth and did not know anything about the planet she was a magical girl from the begning!

Mission in life:To save her planet and to find true love ^_^

Appearance:Kinda like chii!

AngelPaladin
08-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Name: Tsukiko/ Elementia
Race: Human (but when she transforms she turnes into a angel)
Personality:Misunderstood (but not evil), cunning, talented
Power(s): To control the elements around her (earth,wind,fire,water,light,dark)
Weapon(s):none
Bio: Found almost half dead on the beach, and was taken in by a temple priest knowing there was something powerful about her, but not knowing her abilities.
Mission in life: To keep the earth falling into darkness,evil and disbelife. And trying to find out who she realy is
Appearance: Tall, Blue eyes (ice), dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, thin but not skinny, with a tatoo of the elements on her under wrist.She sounds like she'll be one of Julie's closest friends. I think that Julie should get CielSoul and ElementSoul at least. Maybe they can both help me save Ashan with Sakura.

Zaseka
08-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Name:Kuroni
Race:daughter of the devil - thought she was. actually a fire magician
Personality: sarcastic, wants to do everything on her own
Power(s):at first uses powers of dark, but later on she (when in the human world) uses power of the fire
Weapon(s): first a dark staff, then a long red - silver staff with some fire elements
Bio:She was raised in order to destroy the world, againts her will that is. One day she founds out, that she is not really the daughter of the devil. He took her from her real parents (father mag, mother normal) which were killed by him. This costed him most of his powers, and to regain his old powers he raised Kuroni as his daughter in order to use her for destroying the world. When she escapes she comes into the human world. There some other magicians (who are hot!! :>) sense a familiar aura and find her. They tell her the whole story about her real parents and things like that. She grows to love one latter on :> She becomes aware of her real power - fire. Together with the other mags she must defeat the devil who is sending all of his followers in order to find her.
Mission in life: defeat the devil
Appearance:long black hair, red anime shaped eyes. breathetaking :>

beauty_princess_flora
08-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Name:carmen cheang
Race:angel
Personality:brave , some times in bad mood ,kind of pretty
Power(s):healing (other)
Weapon(s):staff
Bio:she was been born to be a healing princess , but at the end....
Mission in life:helping some pupils that need help
Appearance:she is long hair , cute ,wearing angel princess shirt

A True Friend
08-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Name:Hiba

Race:Human but she is a lost princess

Personality:Clutz,ditzzy,funny,silly but serious when she is suposed to be.

Power:Dimonds

Wepon:Her voice

Bio:She was a normal school irl and she strated feeling something was wrong

Mission in life:To get good at card games

apperence:knda like luchia!