PDA

View Full Version : Funniest conversation in a videogame?

Saiyuko
06-06-2006, 01:28 PM
What do you think is the funniest conversation you've ever heard in a videogame?

Masali
06-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Do H-Games count? Cause they definately have, by far, the funniest conversations.

Regex
06-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Do H-Games count? Cause they definately have, by far, the funniest conversations.No.

KillerDragonX
06-06-2006, 02:29 PM
the conversations in devil may cry 3 are funny

DarkMagicianGirl
06-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Funniest conversation scene i've seen out of many the bar fight in Dragon Quest 8.

Mr. blue-reddragoon
06-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Funniest conversation scene i've seen out of many the bar fight in Dragon Quest 8.same here!

Souhi
06-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Well my most memorable conversations in a video game were those of The Prince and Farah in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Now those were some clever little pieces of dialogue. Made the whole gameplay experience more satisfying.

Zave
06-06-2006, 04:59 PM
In final fantasy tactics when Ritz talks to Shara about her hair.

bakakame
06-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Halo had a few, America's Army, NFL Street 2 (though it's more just random quotes, but it's still funny), EQ2 had a few that I can remember, and a whole bunch more I'll try to remember later on.

Music Fiend
06-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Pretty much any skit or scene between Sheena and Zelos is funny. They're like an old married couple.

Blackwaltz
06-07-2006, 03:31 PM
A lot of the radio conversations in Metal Gear Solid 3 are pretty funny. Especially when you talk to the save lady.

Krsnik
06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Hrm. The most humorable? Shadow Hearts. That has some great comedic relief. So does Tales of Legendia.

Ωmega
06-07-2006, 03:41 PM
The funniest Ive seen so far would have to be Jet Set Radio...good stuff

Saiyuko
06-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Guess now I'll share some of mine, the conversation when you head to Balamb before the SeeD mission begins, several of the skits from Tales of Symphonia, some of the support conversations in the Fire Emblem games and when you're forced to take role in a play at the Gold Saucer, it's funny if you mess around.

Daenerys
06-08-2006, 12:17 AM
I rather liked the one in FF8, where Squall screams "I don't want anyone talking about me in past tense!"

Saiyuko
06-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Too bad I never finished FFVIII, stupid Ultimecia's Castle, even then, I lost my PS1 memory card too, it's too hard to find another one now.
-_-;;

Well, I got some more to say.In Chrono Cross, the fights between Solt and Peppor(Yeah, that isn't a misspelling)They were like tutorial battles, which you were supposed to win aginst the two.Then in Xenosaga, episode 1, when you're escaping from U-TIC's base (Pleroma I think) when you're fighting aginst the three A.G.W.S, I put one of the pilots asleep, the captain got pissed and attacked his.I almost forgot to mention something.In FFVIII, when you're fighting aginst Biggs and Wedge, if you cast confuse on one of them, let's say, Wedge attacked Biggs, Biggs would get pissed at Wedge and attack him.It's kinda funny to mess around with the enemy.

one tail kyubi jew
06-08-2006, 12:38 PM
in zero wing the grammer was wrong thats the funniest conversation ever all your base are belong to us

Alaz
06-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I can't narrow it down to one....or two. Mine are:the scene in Final Fantasy IX when Zidane and Vivi are peeing over the cliff, the scene from Final Fantasy VII when you first visit Cid's house, and the from Metal Gear Solid 3:Snakeater when you call Sigint after you have the nightmare.

KillerDragonX
07-11-2006, 04:50 PM
i would also have to say Resident Evil 4 when Leon starts to insult Salazar

viewtyjoe
07-11-2006, 05:02 PM
In final fantasy tactics when Ritz talks to Shara about her hair.

Ugh, that's tactics ADVANCE! FFT was the far more poorly translated PSX game without a plethora of races and superior job system

But the funniest conversation in a game would have to be the conversation with a certain shopkeeper in Oblivion, in which she asks about the penalty for necrophilia (am I even allowed to say that? if not, feel free to slap me).

Piper
07-11-2006, 06:07 PM
As painful as I'm going to say this, but... Final Fantasy IX. The worse game in history, but some memorable quotes, I give it that.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Narrator: In A.D. 2101, war was beginning.
Captain: What happen ?
Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What !
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's you !!
CATS: How are you gentlemen !!
CATS: All your base are belong to us.
CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say !!
CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
CATS: Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
Operator: Captain !! *
Captain: Take off every 'Zig' !!
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move 'Zig'.
Captain: For great justice.

viewtyjoe
07-11-2006, 10:28 PM
I would swear that you switched "Move 'Zig'" and the other one.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-11-2006, 10:37 PM
I would swear that you switched "Move 'Zig'" and the other one.
Nope. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:AllYourBaseAnimated.gif

White Wolf Of Solomon
07-11-2006, 11:34 PM
what about the rock conversation in FF7,when the guy said"when i asked how much he would pay for regular rock he slapped me upside the damn head!"that was kind of funny

Opinionated
07-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Just about everything between you and HK-47 in KOTOR

Terran unit quotes from Starcraft. Just LISTEN to them. Click on them enough, and listen!

Beyond The Grave
07-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Too bad I never finished FFVIII, stupid Ultimecia's Castle, even then, I lost my PS1 memory card too, it's too hard to find another one now.
-_-;;

Well, I got some more to say.In Chrono Cross, the fights between Solt and Peppor(Yeah, that isn't a misspelling)They were like tutorial battles, which you were supposed to win aginst the two.Then in Xenosaga, episode 1, when you're escaping from U-TIC's base (Pleroma I think) when you're fighting aginst the three A.G.W.S, I put one of the pilots asleep, the captain got pissed and attacked his.I almost forgot to mention something.In FFVIII, when you're fighting aginst Biggs and Wedge, if you cast confuse on one of them, let's say, Wedge attacked Biggs, Biggs would get pissed at Wedge and attack him.It's kinda funny to mess around with the enemy.
The pilot only falls asleep because MOMO casts the ether on him, but that is a pretty funny part in the Xeno game and one of my favorites also. Oh and the one in Xeno 2 is funny when Shion is trying to hide from her brother but Jr. goes and blows it even though Chaos is trying to make him keep quiet but it's no use since Shion gets discover by her brother Jin lol

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-12-2006, 12:54 AM
I just got Day of the Tentacle. Almost all the dialog is hilarious. Especially Laverne and Hoagie.

Sinnaku
07-12-2006, 01:16 AM
Just about everything between you and HK-47 in KOTOR

Terran unit quotes from Starcraft. Just LISTEN to them. Click on them enough, and listen!
Ah! Totally, man. Those marines are good fun.

Another game by Bioware, Jade Empire has some pretty hilarious moments. And these choices to have bewteen dialogue is hysterical. The things you can say in that game...

zan
07-12-2006, 10:48 AM
i say that mario has the funnyest conversation and zelda.. i dont know why but some parts were really funny.

swordsman32
07-20-2006, 02:53 PM
This:

Riku: I betrayed everyone at Destiny Islands. How am I gonna face everyone?????

Sora: Like this. (Makes a funny face)

Riku: Hahahahahahahhaha

Sora: (Utters a laugh)

This was what Riku and Sora were saying before you fought the dragon boss of Kingdom Hearts 2.