PDA

View Full Version : Question about Harvest Moon:More friends of Mineral Town

?unknown?
06-04-2006, 01:02 PM
I'm playing the game Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for GBA, but I just had a question about it (if anyone has played it, which I'm not sure of). My question is how do I get Gotz (the lumberjack guy that does the building and extentions and such) to build things for my farm again? What happened is I went in there one day and a scenario came where he said he doesn't have the "creative urge". Since then, he hasn't let me request anything and I have just began having enough money for a cottage (vacation house). If anybody has played this game and has gone through the same expierience, please help, if possible. I've tried websites where they have FAQs and such, but none of them say a thing about my situation.
Thank you,
-?unknown?

Darth Tyranus
06-04-2006, 02:24 PM
I think you have to be married to get that, or is that the other way around? I'm sorry I can't remember I haven't played the games in years. Not even the GBA version but the PSX version (pretty much the same game though).

IceDragon_1552
06-04-2006, 02:44 PM
You'll have to give him presents until you get a event where he thanks you for helping him get his creative urge back, or something like that. I think he likes honey, so just give him one everyday until he snaps out of it.

?unknown?
06-04-2006, 02:47 PM
OK, thanks a bunch for your help!! I'll try your suggestions.

IceDragon_1552
06-04-2006, 02:51 PM
It takes anywhere from a few days to a season, just to let you know. So.. your house might not come soon...