PDA

View Full Version : fave ccs s&s moment?

onigiri princess
06-03-2006, 09:00 AM
gotta question what is your fave sakura and syaoran moment?

The Pro Bum (and CCS fan)
06-03-2006, 02:35 PM
uhh... the ELEVATOR SCENE! there's another one but it's hard ta explain.

Sakaki Takano
06-03-2006, 02:40 PM
hmmm, i guess it would have to be in the 2nd movie when Sakura brings Syaoran to her home and makes him dinner ^...^ the Kero bothers then just when sakura is about to tell him how she feels =3

The Pro Bum (and CCS fan)
06-03-2006, 02:50 PM
haha yeah that too.

dHaRmA
07-30-2006, 01:24 AM
my fAvOrite sCenE wHereiN saKura aNd sYaOraN aRe toGetHer iS..

wHen tHey weRe pRactiCing fOr tHe pLay sLeePiNg bEauTy..

tHey reAlly aRe cUte toGetHer..

*bLusHes*

:)

Dark_Chii
08-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Sleeping beauty one!

~kawaii~cherry~
08-13-2006, 12:49 AM
Oooh! There's heaps LOL. I love the last scene in the 2nd movie when sakura is preparing to jump over the gap, and syaoran is trying to talk her out of it but she won't listen. That was kawaii ^.^ And the ep. when sakura realises her feelings for yukito wasn't the boy-girl kind, and syaoran comforts her.

But on top of all that I love it everytime Syaoran blushes..THAT is super-super adorable!!

Astalle
08-13-2006, 01:18 AM
One of my favorite S&S scenes was early on in the series, when they swam to the bottom of the lake to discover an underwater city dome thingy. In my belief, it shows that there relation was larger than life ^_^

pyre
08-15-2006, 08:25 PM
i love the elevator scene....hehhehe...

and the sleeping beauty practis and play...yeeeheehee!
and then ther's th part wer sakura gives her teddy to syaoran!
and th tym wer syaoran is in kero's body and sakura was staring at him up close!

ther's so much i dont evn remembr th rest...basically evry s&s moment ther is my fave... i agree wiht ~kawaii~cherry~...i also lov it wen syaoran blushes!

unfortunately i havent watched th movie yet...mor to come then! :grinjump: