PDA

View Full Version : kairi and sora?

INULOVERGIRL
05-31-2006, 08:33 PM
people who have played kingdom hearts 1 and 2 know that kairi and sora are a couple right?but..do you really think they are good together i mean i think sora should go out with namine or something or it's just the fact i don't like luv kairi.don't know why though.what do you think? nice couple or not?:unsure:

jewel2sparkle
05-31-2006, 09:05 PM
Heck yes! They were made to be together!

BlU3
06-01-2006, 07:41 AM
Eh... ^^; Actually, I don't feel much about Kairi x Sora either. I think Namine x Roxas is much better. Don't get me wrong - I think Kairi and Sora do look cute together - but their love story is just too... well, pretty much straight-forward. >,> I'd rather see Kairi falls for Riku / Axel / Roxas instead. Now that'd be interesting. ^^ Heheh~ ^,~

Program
06-01-2006, 07:45 AM
I admit, they do look kawaii together, a very nice couple.

KillerDragonX
06-01-2006, 07:54 AM
i think that they were meant for each other, but they need to make the story line for it not as plain as the other love stories

Music Fiend
06-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Meh, they're alright, as a couple. I like both of them, but there story is so...non-dramatic. No triangle love affair, since Kairi would much rather be with Sora, than with any of the other guys like Riku. I suppose I don't care that much about them looking "kawaii" or whatever; I was much more into the action and battles, in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Kagura
06-01-2006, 04:07 PM
I don't think that they belong together, sorry.

Chaux
06-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Meh, they're alright, as a couple. I like both of them, but there story is so...non-dramatic. No triangle love affair, since Kairi would much rather be with Sora, than with any of the other guys like Riku. I suppose I don't care that much about them looking "kawaii" or whatever; I was much more into the action and battles, in Kingdom Hearts 2.
*nods frantically*
uh huh, i agree. ^^;

INULOVERGIRL
06-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Eh... ^^; Actually, I don't feel much about Kairi x Sora either. I think Namine x Roxas is much better. Don't get me wrong - I think Kairi and Sora do look cute together - but their love story is just too... well, pretty much straight-forward. >,> I'd rather see Kairi falls for Riku / Axel / Roxas instead. Now that'd be interesting. ^^ Heheh~ ^,~

yay!!!! you agree!:pi'm glad i'm not the only one that feels that way too!!

night_inuyasha
06-02-2006, 06:59 PM
i never played the game i wish i can though lol

Omaro
06-03-2006, 01:27 AM
In my opinion, Kairi and Sora were made to be

pals. I mean, Sora and Kairi care about each other so much. But they would be much better as friends...But that's just me, y'know?

Zave
06-04-2006, 07:36 PM
NO i think cloud and tifa are but not kairi and sora,btw sora major nooblet:rollt:

Kyuubi Naruto
06-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Heck yes! They were made to be together!Amen to that.

gothic tears
06-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Nope. I don't like Kairi. I mean, I love her and all, but when it comes to Sora AND Kairi I hate her, haha. Most defintly not the perfect couple. Kairi is to....inocent. She did'nt even try to stop getting kidnapped all those times. I think she tries to get Sora p.o.ed.
But yeah, not the best. Sora deserves better. Haha, I'm insane @o@

Cait Sith rules
06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I agree with zave.

INULOVERGIRL
06-10-2006, 03:32 AM
hey gothic tears i'm 100% with you^^!!!u and BLU3 share my same thoughts!:laugh: