Insolence
05-31-2006, 02:25 AM
If you wanne join go here:
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=43322&page=1

--------
Go here to see if you are alowed to post here
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?p=1298277#post1298277
--------
Everybody must start IN the family house.
--------

Rules:

1) Dont double post
2) No one line posts. (minimun of 4 lines atleast)
3) No meaningless OCC (out of character)
4) No more then 3 or 4 posts a day. (give other characters a change to replay)
5) If you have other problems PM me. dont try and solve them in the story.

--------

Mara - Family house of the Acoma.

Mara sits in her chair behind her desk, on her desk is it a mess of important papers her Handora Greg sended her to see. "stupid financial papers" she said to her self and whiped them with one arm from her desk. she claped in her hands and one of her personal servents came and started to pick up the papers from the ground. "Im sorry Mifsta" Mara said to the girl on the ground. "Im just not in the move on the moment." Mara stood up from the desk and walked to the door. She opened the door and looked into her private garden, The wind blew true her hair and the sound of birds softly entered her room. she turned around to Mifsta who was still sitting on the ground because Mara did not tell her that she could leave. "Mifsta let the word out to all my staff who is present in the house that tonight with dinner we are going to have a meeting. And I want everybody there no excuses, this time I will not eccept it." Mifsta bowed her head for Mara and runned away. Mara smiled, "that sweet little girl" she thought.

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 04:01 AM
Mitsuki was in her Medicine room in the Acoma taking inventory on things today,making sure everything was accounted for."Lets see were running low on cough syrup ,i'll have to order some more of that"she said while running a hand snowy white bangs her hair was tied in a long braid.Her ruby red eye scanning over the things.Then she saw little Mifsta who anounced to her about what Her Lady had said. She nodded her head saying she would be there.

Inc0gnit0
05-31-2006, 06:54 AM
Greg came limping down the hall at a speed that signified the importance of his task. He pushed Mifsta out of the way making her almost fall but he didn't care. He barged into the priests office. "Mitsuki do you have my pain medecins? My leg is starting to kill me again and I finished my last dose." Because of the pain in his leg Greg was really impatient and really edgy. for about 15 years he had been on pain medecins so he wouldn't suffer every day of his life. Getting impatient he adressed Mitsuki again, he almost yelled it." So do you have them!!!!!"

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 08:23 AM
"um um y yes sir,you dont have to tell"She said timidly and ran to a red cabint where she kept all the house people's medicine ,She got out a small blue bag and handed it to Greg.She took out a green bottle filled with pills from the bag"Take one after meals and one before you go to sleep" Then she put the bottle back in the bag.And turned around to contniue counting.

Opinionated
05-31-2006, 09:45 AM
Forr'tel woke up. He crawled out of his bed and yawned, "I need to get in the habit of all-nighters again." he said quietly to himself as he changed into fresh clothes. He checked the foot spikes he wore last night, and sighed. He guessed the 45-foot wall run last night had been the final straw and worn them down.

He walked out of his room and down the hall. Mifsta gave him the message, and kept walking. He had another full day of training for the recruits.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
05-31-2006, 03:23 PM
Zy'eria stood in the forests near the Acroma lands, resting agaisnt her scythe lightly as she looked at one of the servants she brought along with her for todays training session. "Do you remember what I said?" She asked the young man. She blinked beneath her blindfold.
He nodded.
"Good." Pulling gripping her weapon in her right hand, she clenched her fingers around the metallic structure tightly, her dark coated nails tapping slightly agaisnt it. The young man brought the small, hand made drum pressed gently atop it as he waited for her signal.
"Now."
He struck the drum once, then twice. Zy'eria forced her body into a back bend, holding her weapon with both hands as she pressed her head to the grass. Without warning, he began beating away on the drum, the tempo fast and wild. She backflipped off her head, landing on her feet, and spun her scythe about her form, slashing and striking at the branches, trees, the air. She honed her carefully calculated movements to the pace of the drum beat, and when he stopped, she ceased in whatever position the silence found her.

This time, her scythe was pressed into the ground behind her head, both hands wrapped about it as she used it to support her slightly arched body, the silver braids falling to brush agaisnt the blades of grass. Suddenly, the young servant started up again, as she continued her wild assault on the wildlife in the area, running along the sides of trees, slicing away at the branches, the leaves, the trees themselves. A whirlwind of colored blossom formed around her, and when she stopped for a moment, they only made it halfway to the ground before her feral movements brought them afloat once again.
"Enough," she panted, sweat covering her pale form heavily. She stood straight, and ripped off the blindfold. Nodding in appreciation to the servant, she motioned for him to follow her back to the Acroma home. Suddenly, a young girl stepped into the clearing, and told of the wishes of her Mistress. "Very well then, thank you."

As they walked, tree on top of tree toppled in their wake, falling from deep gashes that tore the thick trunks in half.

Zy'eria smiled. Oh, how she loved being the best. God, how she loved it.

Inc0gnit0
05-31-2006, 04:13 PM
Greg was a bit irritated "dont't tell me how to use them!" Greg then spined around took a pill swallowed it and walked out of the priests room ignoring her complaints. Greg walked past Mara's desk noticing the papers he had given her still not done. Oh well I don't care right now I'll talk to her later. Greg limped back to his office sat down on 2 legs of his chair and relaxed thinking about this and that.

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Mitsuki watched as greg left the room and shook her ,crossing her amrs over her chest."That old man,never listens ,he's so stubborn"said Mitsuki .Then she retured to her desk and sat down.

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Mitsuki took out a book with a purple cover with gold inking .It was her diary ,her mother had given it to her just before she died.She always wrote in it to this day.The only person who knew about it was Ms.Mara.

Insolence
05-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Mara of the Acoma ~ The Acoma Family House ~ Working Chaimber

Mara looked from the door and looked to Byakuya. "Not now my first Advisor, I need some time alone and need to look over some papers Greg gave me." Mara looked outside the door again. "And you know very well to knock first." She turned around to her desk and sat down again, she grabbed the first document and started to read it. "Oh Byakuya, tell the cooks that I accpect a large dinner with all of my staff currently here to night. so let them prepair a good meal, and please leave me alone now I got work to do."Mara looked back at her papers with a smily. "Byakuya still was not use to the formal things that I find normal. but I dont mind to much aslong as he stays polite" Mara tought by herself.

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Tsukiko was sitting in a cherryblossom tree outside enjoying the breeze when the ever timid Mifsta came and told her about what Mara had said. "Thankyou for telling me Mifsta.I'll be there."Tsukiko said.Mifsta walked away in a hurried pace."Hmmmm I wonder what the meeting's about.Well I guess I'll find out later.I think I'll go train for a little while before getting ready."Tsukiko said aloud to herself.Then she jumped from the tree and went to the training grounds.

Fetal Fetish
05-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Ooc: I'm sorry if there is one, but I couldn't think of much else. ^ ^;

Ikari was in a samll room, busily running around tidying things up. "You'd think there would be a maid in this house,"she murmured as she swept."but I have to clean everything..They're lucky I love cleaning.." She was just about to go and clean the next room over when one of the house's residents, Mifsta, came running up to her. She nodded when the girl told her of the meeting.

"Thank you for informing me.", she said and the girl ran off. I wonder what the meeting's about.., she wondered and she put the broom away. "Well, I guess I should get ready..", she said to herself and headed down a hall. She passed a window, and she smiled as she saw her bird, Kaze, outside, perched in a cherry blossom tree.

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-31-2006, 08:04 PM
Tsukiko finished training and went to take a shower and get ready for tonights meeting.On her way she passed by a series of people from Cooks and even Byakuya."I wonder if he's going too.I hope so for Mifsta's sake."Tsukiko thought.Tsukiko got to her room and went to the connected bathroom and took a shower.She got out and put on a black sleeveless dress that tied around her neck into sorta like a choker.The dress had a rose design on the bottom and had slits in both sides from the lower thigh down.She put in her rose earings and put on some red lipstick.She checked herself over in the mirror. "Yep it's about that time guess I'd better leave for the dinning hall."Tsukiko said to herself and left her room locking the door."Why do I even lock the door no one dares to visit me except Zy'eria and Mifsta."Tsukiko thought to herself walking down the hall.

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 08:11 PM
Mitsuki began to change into her outfit for the dinner meeting .She puts on a Purple kimono with a red obi. It went well with her snowy white hair in a braid.She began to walk down the hallway and into the dinner room.She saw Tsukiko as well.

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-31-2006, 08:20 PM
"Oh Hello Mitsuki.It seems we're the first two here."Tsukiko said."I haven't seen you around lately you aren't working too hard are you?Don't let that old coop Greg get to you."Tsukiko added."Hmmmm I wonder who's going to get here next.I wonder what they're going to serve.Wait why am I thinking about stuff like that?!Oh I know because there's nothing else to think about!"Tsukiko thought.

Fetal Fetish
05-31-2006, 08:26 PM
Ikari walked down the long hallway and opened a shoji screen door just at the end. She went to a wardrobe in the corner. She took out a dark blue kimono. It had small black flowers decorating it, and the hem of the sleeves were shorter than most of her kimonos. "This should do fine.", she said. She changed into it. She sat down in front of a mirror and brushed her hair.

Ikari never wore anything too formal. She loved sticking to old Japanese traditions. Kimonos were what she seemed to always wear. After she was done brushing her hair, she tied half of her hair up with a blue ribbon, letting the rest of her hair flow down her back.

"Well, I'm hungry now.", she said,smiling and went out of her room. she walked back down the hallway and headed toward the dining room. the sun was setting outside, giving the grounds outside a nice orange glow. As she walked into the dining room, she saw a few cooks bustling about, a few greeted her but they just bustled off like everyone else. "Wow, the place sure is busy..", she murmured. she then started looking around for her Lady or any of the other staff.

Then she spotted Tsukiko and Mitsuki. She ran over to them. "Why hello. I see you two have gotten here early."

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Mitsuki gave Tsukiko a small smile and siad"I know i shouldnt let him get to me" she said.'I guess i have been working to hard,i almost fell to a fever last week'she thought.Then she saw ikari and waved to her."I guess we are early"

Fetal Fetish
05-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Ikari laughed a bit and rubbed the back of her head. "I was going to come here a bit later, but I decided maybe I could help a little bit around here..But seeing at how all the cooks are running about, I guess they don't need my help. So, what have you two been up to?", she asked. Ikari figured that since they were early, they should talk a bit until everyone else got here.

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-31-2006, 08:48 PM
"Hello Ikari.Mitsuki and I were just talking."Tsukiko said."Mitsuki you should think about training an apprentice.That way you can take some time off.If you ever need some time off I could take your place for a while I do have SOME medicinal knowledge you know.If you work to hard you could get really sick.You know I worry for you sometimes."Tsukiko added."So Ikari I'm taking it you've been staying in prime form.We should spar sometime."Tsukiko added."Well everyone else should be arriving soon."Tsukiko thought.

Inc0gnit0
05-31-2006, 08:51 PM
OOC: look Insolence isnt on right now so Ill make sure what happened to my RPG doesnt happen here look girls STOP RIGHT NOW u way over-did ur post ammount let other people participate or else it just gets boring for everyone else. So yeah wait until tommorow before continueing he made it very clear in his rules at the beginning.

Fetal Fetish
05-31-2006, 08:54 PM
Ikari smiled. "I'd love to spar sometime..When I'm not too busy cleaning, working, or doing "advising" work for the Mistress.", she said, chuckling. "Man..everyone seems to be taking their sweet time coming..Shouldn't they be starving right about now?"

Blood Assassin
05-31-2006, 08:59 PM
"Yes ma'am you have my deepest apologies," He said as he went to the kitchens to tell the chef's what to prepare, along the way he noticed a curvy, attractive, young woman walking past him, he blinked a few times, then continued to order the food. He Then walked back twords his mistresses buisness room, and guarded the entrance, feeling bored and wanting to do somthing, he did this. He looked around then rested against the wall, his noble robes ruffleing against the hard stone wall. He rested his hands on the hilt of his twin blades** and looked straight ahead waiting for something intresting to happen.

He decided it was time to go, after standing there for a few hours. He walked down and entered the meeting room, he bowed politely to everyone there, and then walked to a quiet single table and sat down, alone. He usually sat at this table, due to the fact that his personallity was used to it, and he wasen't used to life as a nobility. He looked around causailty noticeing that the Spymaster was not yet here, He closed his eyes as he relaxed sitting there alone and waiting for someone to come to him. He usually did this so that he had people come to him, and not the other way around, but this usually never worked.

** A set of two blades, passed down from generation to generation, they run along the edges for about 4.5 ft with a medium sized hilt.

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Mitsuki decided to sit down arcoss from Byakuya and floded her hands in her lap.She sat up straight.Mitsuki looked around for her Mistress ,but realized she wasnt their yet.The albino girl played with her long braid.

Opinionated
05-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Forr'tel had changed into a dress uniform, all black, the only color that he felt comfortable in after years of night jobs, and entered the dining room with the quietness that came naturally to him. He surveyed the room, the four important occupants, then began to walk towards the main table. He slid into his seat, and watched the women talk out of the corner of his eyes.

Mitarisorceress12
05-31-2006, 10:15 PM
(im turning in for the night,g2g)

Blood Assassin
05-31-2006, 10:36 PM
He stood up briskly, and walked over twords Tsukiko. He stopped in front of her and bowed politely, "Hello, my name is Byakuya Kuchiki," He said quietly as he sat down across from her and looked at her carefully. "So, what is your rank, if you dont mind me asking," He said quietly twords her, yet maintaining a serious look. He watched her carefully, noteing the Spy look she had, yet the maitnence of a warrior, "So, I can clearly see you are a fine warrior," He said to her, his cold ice blue eyes stopping and connecting with hers.

Insolence
06-01-2006, 04:29 AM
Mara clapped her hands and ordered two servants inside. Two girls came inside and Mara ordered them to dress her up for the dinner tonight. The girls started to take out the cloths she was wearing at the moment and a thirt joined to do her hair and make-up. "I love this, all these girls doing there best to make me bueatiful" Mara tought be her self. The girls put her inside a small green dress with little purple ribbons that matched her hair color. Her make-up and hair where also done now, her hair was put loose on her shoulders with a green roze in it to match her dress. And her make-up also was in green and purple to make things complete. "Ok, thank you girls that would be all for tonight take the night off. I know normal slaves dont get time off, but you are from this moment!" The girls looked suprised and thankfull. they dropped to the ground and bowed for there Mistress, then they runned away do have time for there own for the first time in there adult live. "Why cant I just free all the slaves and take them as normal servants, blasted Asemble of Magica" Mara tought. Mara walked to the door and opened it, she took a deep breath and started to walk to the dining room. The moment she opened the door and entred the whole room fell quiet as they where supose to when a rulling master or mistress enters. Mara smiled to her staff and waved that they could continiue with what they where doing. She walked to the table where her good spy master sad looking at most of the females from the staff. "Now that I think of it, I have much more girls then guys in my staff" Mara tought as she took her place at the head of the table, the place that once belonged to her father. Mara was a little bit qiuet as she tought about her father.

Mitarisorceress12
06-01-2006, 06:40 AM
Mitsuki sat their at the tble saying nothing.Then she noticed her mistress come in the room and sit at the head chair.She wondred'i wonder what this meeting is all about' she thought ,focusing her ruby eyes on a piece of silverware.

Inc0gnit0
06-01-2006, 06:57 AM
I'm bored. Greg got up and limped out of his office into the hall-way when he realized there was no one there. What the..where's everyone? Greg decided to go see Mara to see if the papers were done. Greg entered Mara's office to find it deserted. Okay now I'm pissed off what's happening here. Greg limped to the priestesses office, still no one. Meh I'll just go draw or play m piano or sometin. Greg limped all the way back to his office not caring what everybody else were doing and started doodling on papers.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Zy'eria sat at the table near Mitsuki, dressed for the occasion. How she would have loved to remain in her warriors attire, but such would not have been very appropriate as seeing she would be in the prescence of her Mistress. She inclined her head forward to Mara as the women walked. Zy'eria's white hair fell down, well past her shoulders, slightly curled at the edges. Her dress was black, as were the open-handed gloves that covered most of her arm. The bodice of her dress was low cut, showing a good deal of her pale chest. She fixed the black, silk strings holding the bodice together, the hem of the dress nearly touching the floor as she sat.

She brought her hands to rest upon her lap, folding her pale fingers together, letting them overlap the other hand. The women had no clue as to what this was about, and really wanted to get straight on with business. 'Where is that Byakuya?' She thought impatiently to herself. Brushing her fingers over the collar of diamonds falling down from her neck, she sighed. This would be a terrible night for him to be late.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-01-2006, 12:24 PM
"I'm a bodyguard for anyone in the family that needs it, but currently I'm not assigned to anyone so I have some off time."Tsukiko said to Byakuya."So I suppose you wouldn't know what this meeting is about would you?"Tsukiko asked."I hope it rains tommorrow.I love the rain.It's so peaceful I even like thunderstorms.It's actually best to train in thunder storms because you have to stay ever alert for lighting strikes."Tsukiko said trying to start up a conversation."Hmmm I wonder why he's talking to me of all people?"Tsukiko thought.

Mitarisorceress12
06-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Mitsuki picked up a forkand twirled it with her fingers.'I wonder where Mr.greg is ,The mistress will not like it if he is not here by the time the dinner starts.' she tought.Then she put the fork back down and sighs.

MoonGoddess101
06-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Mali was getting ready for the meeting that she had been told about earlier that day by Mifsta.She put her hair into a bun and put on a black kimono with a red obi.Mali walked out of her room and headed for the dinning hall.She got in and saw Mitsuki,Mara,Zy'eria,Byakuya,and Ikari already there.Mali walked over to Tsukiko and sat between Tsukiko and Mitsuki not saying anything."I wonder if there will be cookies."Mali thought."Hello sis."Mali said.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-01-2006, 03:32 PM
"Hello Mali.This is Byakuya Kuchiki.He's the 1st advisor for Lady Mara."Tsukiko said introducing Mali to Byakuya."Byakuya this is my younger sister Mali."Tsukiko added."Mali I trust you're keeping up with your training?"Tsukiko asked looking at Mali who was staring into space."Hmmm she must be in deep thought."Tsukiko thought to herself."I wonder what she's thinking about."Tsukiko added.

Opinionated
06-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Forr'tel saw the sudden pensieve look of the Lady(Mara), and sighed. He pushed himself away from the table and thought briefly about who to try and talk with. After a second's thinking, he walked to Mitsuki and Zy'eria. "Good evening." he said to both of them as he slid in a chair. "So, anything of intrest happen recently?"

Blood Assassin
06-01-2006, 04:45 PM
"Hello Mali," He said strongly, and buisness like, " As for you," He said sternly as he brought his attention back to the bdoy guard. "I would like you to accompany on a small trip, Im heading into a small city to make buisness with my brother who is a merchant," He said explaining the situation. "He has offered this family a buisness deal for supplies, for instance, Food, Drink, Weaponds, and a small cash flow from his other buisnesses, along with some free medicine," He said calmly, still remaining strong, and looking at the girl. "You are the third best swordswoman I know, and I would love for you to accompany me."

He looked around at his mistriss, and then looked back to the girl, "I am supposed to tell her later this meeting, so I will not make any agreements till she ok's it," He said sounding a little concerned, "This could be a major partnership of her ladyship agrees with my little brothers proposition."

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Zy'eria nodded polietly to Forr'tel before looking back in the direction of her Mistress, eyes passive, yet patient. "Well," She said looking back to Forr'tel. "I'd love to make up some elegant story about how I lead another hoard of troops into a victorious battle, but you know as well as I do, that they are all facts and not stories, so where's the fun in that, eh?" She smiled, and chuckled lightly. "Other than training, can't say I've had much excitement. And you?"

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-01-2006, 07:47 PM
"Hmmm let's see ...1,2,3,4,5,6,7.It's almost the designated time.Some people are pushing it."Tsukiko thought,"Where is Greg?That old coop if he get's Mifsta in trouble he's going to have trouble."Tsukiko added to her thoughts."Well if it's alright with her ladyship I accept."Tsukiko said to Byakuya.Then Tsukiko looked around the room to see if anyone else walked in."This isn't good."Tsukiko thought.

Blood Assassin
06-01-2006, 08:09 PM
He nodded then stood up, walking over twords his mistress he bowed, and leaned close twords her ear. He wispered the instructions he had told the bodyguard, and then pulled back waiting for a response. He looked at Tsukikio and then back to his mistress waiting for her orders.

Insolence
06-02-2006, 03:55 AM
Mara smiled as Byakuya told her what he had planed. "Thank you Byakuya that you think in the best interest of this house but wait until the meeting is over. then we will talk about it, and would you do me a favor and drag Greg out of his office because I think he forgot the time... as always" Mara clapped her hands and the servants started to bring in the food and drinks. she stood up from her chair and put her arms in the air with her hands pointed at the people in the room. "That the good Godes brings us much joy, happyness and prosperaty to this house" Mara said with a big smile. "I am very glad that all you people are here. It brings joy to my heart to see so many different people talk to echother as if they knew them for years. I know things are going to be ruff but we will get true this together. Now let us eat first and then I will start the meeting. If that is my Handora finaly joined us." Mara got back to her chair and kept on smiling.

Inc0gnit0
06-02-2006, 07:05 AM
Greg was jus sitting down in his chair leaning back so that only 2 legs were on the ground his legs on his desk when Byakuya came barging into his office. "Its ok Byakuya do it a few more dozen times I'm pretty sure my door can handle you." Greg got back on 4 legs and looked more serious. "What can I do for you oh first advisor." Byakuya tells Greg as quickly as possible whats happening. "Hum meh so gimme 2 seconds...1....2....ok I'm up" Greg got up and limped towards the door. He limped to the reception area and barged in the place "Hold yor applauses I Greg am finally here" The whole crowd went silent and they all looked at their mistress because that was a very bad infringment of the protocol. "Oh your all party poopers" Greg then went to sit down in a table alone leaning it back so only 2 legs were on the ground.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-02-2006, 10:52 AM
"Oh there he is.It's about time."Tsukiko thought.Tsukiko turned her head to look at the food coming out."Please no cookies please no cookies please no cookies."She kept repeating to herself in her head.Thankfully there weren't any cookies."THANKYOU!"Tsukiko said to herself after all the food had been put out."Hopefully we won't have to see any cookies tonight I get the feeling Mara would really not like that if Mali had an out burst like that"Tsukiko added to her thought and laughed nervously.

Blood Assassin
06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
He walked into the room, after fetching the old coot, "Old man, one day I swear you are gonna kill me," He said sarcastically, only he didnt think he picked that part up. He sat down across from tsukikio and awaited for the meeting to begin. He looked back and fourth then wispered to tsukikio, "Mistriss is gonna ok the project probally, she said we are to discuss it after this meeting." He wispered as he brought his attention back to his mistress.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Zy'eria frowned deeply, and looked at all the people sitting around the cherry oak table, her eyes scanning each of them. Her deep emerald gaze landed on Byakuya, and hardened, as if she had a mind to get up and stab him in the neck. Looking away soon after, she focused on her Mistress, her gaze somewhat calm once again as she folded her hands in her lap.

Opinionated
06-02-2006, 04:58 PM
"I had to pull an all-nighter last night. Just a recon job, the only thing to report about it is a 45 foot wall run, or there abouts. Other than that, I'm still trying to get this new bunch of trainees to stay quiet. I'm a hair's breadth from sending them back to where they came from." he noticed Zy'eria's sudden look of hatred, and asked "Is something wrong?"

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-02-2006, 05:27 PM
She turned her head back to face For'tell, and forced a calm smile. "Oh, no, nothing wrong at all. Just...a long day, you know?" She cleared her throat. "Wow, an all nighter?" The women stated, quickly changing the subject. "Damn...and I thought my time was harsh. And as for those students of yours, you can forget about shutting them up. They're going to keep thinking they're the best in the crop until they get damn near beheaded or castrated, then they realize they've got alot to learn. Happens everytime."

Niome!
06-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Maine came down the hallway towards the dining room in his usual uniform, clacking his sandals on the floor. He hadn't forgotten his pouch much less his weapon for such an occasion. A small smirk came about him as he thought this.

He continued downwards until he came upon the sealed doors and he gently openned them and resealed them as they were to make his presence anonymous.

A feeling of shyness began to overcome him mildly and he became a statue alongside the wall to his left and watched his peers and Mistress enjoy themselves and listening closely to their conversations.

Fetal Fetish
06-02-2006, 09:22 PM
She saw the mistress walk in, and sat down herself, at the table Mitsuki was sitting. She folded her hands in her lap and looked attentively at the mistress. As the food was brought in, she just waved away her plate. She wasn't very hungry. It was her lifestyle to not eat much. Mitsuki always told her to eat more, but she never did. It was like her stomach couldn't hold more than a bowl of ramen.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-03-2006, 10:25 AM
"Hm?Still turning away her food I see."Tsukiko thought to herself."So Byakuya what's your favorite weather?Tsukiko asked bringing her attention back to the man across from her."Mali stop staring it's rude AND annoying."Tsukiko scolded."Why is she staring at me anyways?"Tsukiko thought.Then she turned back to Byakuya waiting for a response.

MoonGoddess101
06-03-2006, 11:30 AM
"Well excuse me for staring."Mali said with a sarcastic tone.She turned her head and looked at the wall across from her since the seat infront of her was empty.She put her chin on the palm of her hand and started thinking."She must like him or atleast have an intrest in him.Otherwise she'd tell him that she wan't in a mood to talk or something like that.Mali looked at the door to see Maine standing by the wall.She signaled for him to come over.

Blood Assassin
06-03-2006, 12:26 PM
"Stormy, dark, rainy, Those are my favorite weathers." He stated, as he looked up at his mistress and waited for a response. He then grabbed a bowl of ramen, and began to eat it, even tho' they said wait, he was hungry, and fatuiged, so he started eating.

Niome!
06-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Maine lurched forward in response to Mali and came around the table to take the seat across from her although unattentitive.

"Yes Mali?" He spoke softly and continued: "I am not in the mood to eat something or otherwise bother at this table, I just want this meeting to see its course, its a boring evening."

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Zy'eria sent her cold gaze in the direction of Maine, raising a slender dark brow as she spoke firmly. Her hearing was probably the best at the table, having trained for years to hone every sense to the max. "Whatever your problem is at the moment, however bored you may be, that is your own concern, but you will not speak ill of being here, because it is what our Lady wishes." She gave him a twisted smile, one that promised a slow, painful death if she found any reason to give him such, and turned back to continue speaking to Forr'tel.

Opinionated
06-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Forr'tel allowed himself a small smile as he listened to Zy'eria's retort. "Well, I suppose I'll have to beat the pitch out of them on an evening training run. And besides, my manriki hasn't seen much action lately." he said, reaching down to his belt to finger the rings of the four foot long chain. He looked around the hall and said, "This'll likely be the last time I eat here for a week. Have to make my rounds through the villages to keep up with the undercover ninjas there."

Inc0gnit0
06-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Greg constantly challenged Mara's authority, being older then her Greg was always a few steps ahead of her when it came to verbal arguments and she never won anything against him plus she has come to like him as a person and especially his skills. Greg was bored and was in no mood to wait for a an endless speech and boring food. Greg got up and banged his fist on the table, the whole assembly went silent. Greg waited a few seconds to let the tension build up he looked over Zy'eria knowing her true devotion to the mistress and like he had planned she was shocked and angry which made him laugh inside. "Mara why have you brought us here not to seem unpolite but I have things to do so if you brought us here for a reason beyond eating and pointless chatter then can you please get on with it... I'm getting bored here." Another thing about Greg is that he called Mara by her name instead of by her title of mistress. Greg then sat back down waiting for her responce.

Blood Assassin
06-03-2006, 09:39 PM
He sighed, putting down his food, he looked at the mistriss, awaiting her report, and if anyone wanted too, seek his advice. He looked calmly at the people in the room, his heart still as hard, as steel, even though this girl was getting to him. He looked back at his mistriss and nodded pushing her to go on with it.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-03-2006, 09:50 PM
She shook her head, her features still passive and her voice empty, but such was her nature. "Aye, you work yourself too hard my friend, keep this up, and you'll die from a heart attack in your bed instead of meeting a sweet, brutal end on the battle field. Nothing like getting a sword thrust into your throat and choking on your own blood to help you remember all your lifes achievements. At least...thats what I hope my victims feel." She chuckled darkly, reaching over and picking her crystal, wine filled glass. Zy'eria brought the glass to her mouth, the firm lips parting, allowing the red beverage to slip over and under her tongue. She set it down once more, and looked over at Byakuya again. "You know, Forr'tel, him, I have been meaning to kill...but, you know how our mistress is...such a glory is one that will be denied to me until I catch on a PMS day, then it's legal enough. Heh...not many men can stand agaisnt me other than you, and less than three others....a piece of scum like him couldn't last one minute agaisnt me, let alone a secound agaisnt you. How did he even come to join this family?...."

Wondering, she shook her head.

Niome!
06-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Maine kept quiet and hid his bewildered facial expressions under as much self-control as he could, looking onward to Greg to hold his internal emotions.

A deep sigh came out suddenly and he laid back agains't his seat, both hands in robe and closed his eyes, waiting for the conclusion of this event.

Fetal Fetish
06-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Ikari was shocked by Greg's outburst, but she had to admit, this was getting slightly boring. As she listened in to a few of the other's conversations, she sighed. All this commotion was making her head throb slightly. She was used to quiet days cleaning or working. It was quite uncommon to have such commotion. She usually ate by herself in her room too.

Then, she could feel Mitsuki look at her.(sorry, couldn't think of much else) She always looked at her this way when she didn't eat. She decided to at least eat something, before Mitsuki forced something down her throat. She grabbed a rice ball near her and took a bite of it. I wonder when the Mistress is going to speak... She finished the rice ball quite fast, since she didn't really want to eat.

she sighed again and looked over at Byakuya. He was being as solemn as ever. "Hmph..You'd think he'd lossen up once in while..", she muttered. She never really got along with the first advisor. "I really hope this ends soon..I don't wanna stay too long, or I'm gonna get cranky...", she said to no one in particular, and stretched.

Insolence
06-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Mara smiled at Greg after his second protocol break. "One day Greg you will go to far with your little games and I have to hang you, or maybe give you the hounerful death by the blade" Mara looked around at her Staff, her family and her friends. "Well the reson that I all brought you here was first of all to let you all meet echother. after the death of my Father things where a bid hectic but we are finaly in a bid calmer waters. What you people do not know how ever is that our house is officialy challenged by our sweet neighbors. The house Steggi, it is a new house that has grown like hell the last few years. They challenge us for our place as one of the five biggest families and our place in the council. this means war is upone us, so everybody has things to do. I would like my spymaster to send his spies to go and see if they can infiltrate house Steggi. further would I like my Warmaster to gather her troops and get them ready for open warfair. The bodyguards will also be buissy because now I need to have one of them near me all the time, and no Firts Advisor you do not count as bodyguard. Further more must our healer prepare the sickbay for loats of wounded people. if you need mony go to the Handora he will give you all you need." Mara looked at Greg a bid ferm. "And that is an order Handora." Mara pushed back her chair and walked to her room, "Im sorry to let you people in this mess but there is nothing I can do about it." Mara looked a bid worried and looked at Forr'tel "Spymaster to my chaimbers, I need you." Mara walked out the room leaving all her staff shocked behind.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-04-2006, 11:04 AM
"..... Well that was a bit ...inattiquite of a surprise."Tsukiko said aloud to no one.Her sister looked at her questioningly."You really need to boost up your vocabulary.Sigh It means that was a bit unexpected and was a slight surprise."Tsukiko explained to Mali.Mali then turned and continued eating."Well Mitsuki I guess this means no off time in a while.If you ever need help summon me okay?"Tsukiko said assuringly."So Byakuya why do you like the rain?Tsukiko asked turning her attention back to Byakuya.

Opinionated
06-04-2006, 02:23 PM
"We can only assume he has his own strengths." Forr'tel said, referring to Byakuya, before the Mistress made her speech. "It fits with the border reports." he thought. Some of the border undercovers had mentioned suspicous movement, and he had hoped they were just training. Guess not. "Excuse me." He politely said to Zy'eria as he got up and walked after the Mistress. "You called for me, m'lady?" he said as he stood before her.

Blood Assassin
06-04-2006, 02:39 PM
"Hmm, I best meet with my brother," He said as he walked out of the room twords his chambers to prepare for the long travel. He was to travel through the house of I'chan which lies on the boarder of a small outcast villadge where his brother was a rich aristrocat.

Fetal Fetish
06-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Ikari was shocked at how suddenly the meeting had ended. "War...", she murmured. "I haven't been at battle for a long time.." Ikari sighed. She hated to fight, but she knew she had to do it. "Erm..I'm turning in early.", she said and stood up. She made a slight bow to everyone and walked out of the room. I'm going to see the Mistress tomorrow..I want to help as much as I can.. Ikari wanted to be useful, and she didn't want to just sit around while everyone else did something.

She walked to her room and went into the bathroom connected to it. She took a quick bath and changed into a nightgown. Then she pulled out a futon and laid down on it. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow... And with that last thought, she fell fast asleep.

Niome!
06-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Maine made a small nod gesture towards Mali at the table and proceeded to remove himself from the confines of the dining room, going down into the previous hallway from hence he came.

He murmered:"I'll be using my blade again, whether for better or worst..."

Lingering thoughts made him think and he pondered that this will be a month of full service and more sociality.

His arms fell behind his head comfortably and he toke a stroll around the House, entertaining himself with his imagination. "The Lady is going to be in need of my protection ever more and I need to make sure she'll never be harmed for anyones sake." he mumbled.

Insolence
06-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Mara looked at her great but strange Spy Master. "Well now Forr'tel, you must wanne know why im ordering you to send your men to House Steggi and not yourself." Mara waited a moment for Forr'tel to get his thought straight on this subject before she went on. "I have a realy difficult task for you, I want you to sneek in to the city of magic. I want you to bring me prove that the Asemble still excist. People are telling strange stories about lights making the sky look green and pink one night above the mage town. others say they heared screams of mages dying. I dont know if this is correct but I want you to find it out for me." Mara waited a moment again, she knew her Spy Master long enough to know that he was making mental notes about things that mattered to him and his well being. "It might be an idea to take some one with you my dear friend. but that is totaly up to you. Do you have any questions?" Mara put her self down on her chair and waited for Forr'tel to replay.

Blood Assassin
06-04-2006, 07:33 PM
He walked twords his mistresses room, and knocked. After he knocked he entered, and walked twords her, wispering his plan, about getting his brother to supply in the war.He pulled back his head, and waited for her no, or ok, he really wanted his brother to help, and he knew he would.

(OOC: Sorry for shortness)

Opinionated
06-04-2006, 07:34 PM
"No m'lady, and as you wish, m'lady. Cracking the mage's city won't be easy, so I'll do it solo." Forr'tel said. He gave a small laugh and continued, "I'll do it on my rounds. That'll be my cover for that part of the journey." He bowed and said, "If there's nothing else m'lady, I'll begin preperations for my departure." He walked out of her office and across the dining hall. He quickly made his way to his room and changed into civillian clothes. He packed some supplies, his manriki, two kama, and some kunai*. He dropped a small sack of rice in the room of his second in command, and soon walked out the castle gates, and down the road, indistinguisable from any other traveler.

*Forr'tel is using historical kunai, not the Naruto variety. Historically, kunai are garden tools, similar to trowels. The appearence is the same as a Naruto kunai, but longer with a thinner blade.

Inc0gnit0
06-05-2006, 06:03 AM
BIC:Greg was happy about all the commotion he had caused and about the way the meating ended, I hate meetings. But Greg had a few matters to tell the mistress. Greg limped into the hall-ways meeting the spymaster on his way but he didn't care for him. and walked past Byakuya ignoring his protests and barged into Mara's room knowing full well she was alone and surprisingly waiting for him. "Well hello Greg lets just say I'm not too surprised of your visit." "Ive come to talk to you about important matters but first of all I want to talk to you about what you said to me during the meeting." Greg's face went dead serious. "There is no honor in dieing by the blade or by the arrow, there is no honor in death, I've seen death and it all looks the same, disgusting and unfortunately common what changes is what you do before you die so dont EVER talk to me about honorful death next..." Now Greg had a smirk on. "You wouldn't hang me what would you do, your whole staff is dumb and boring, you NEED me." Greg then leaned on Mara's desk. "You only have 1 priest, you will have an open war soon against the Seggi house, I have skills in fixing people up and I've gotten really good at it if you need help during the war time which I'm sure you will, fetch me I'll give a hand." Greg straightened up and waited for Mara's reply. Since Greg's disease he had always liked healing people with more of a scientific approach which was quite new but quite effective. He liked the fact that he was helping people the way nobody had been able to help him.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Tsukiko got up "I'll be leaving now Mali try not to get to bloated."Tsukiko said and walked out the room.Tsukiko walked to her room unlocked the door and went in shuting it behind her.She took a shower then put on a spaghetti strap shirt and some girl boxers.Then Tsukiko updated her journal about today's events, climbed into her bed, she started reading a book.When she was done with half the book she saved her place put it away and went to sleep.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Without so much as a kind word to any of them, Zy'eria slowly rose from her seat, pushing her chair back carefully, and silently made her way from the dining room. Her light steps made no sound as she walked through the house. The young women made her way up the spiral staircase that would lead her to the third floor, and followed the familiar trail down the dimly lit hallways heading to her bedroom. Wrapping her pale hand around the golden knob, she opened the oak wood door and crossed the threshold of the opened entrance.

Upon entering her room, she shut the door tightly behind her, locking the gold clasped securely in place to keep out any unwanted guest. She pressed her back agaisnt the cold, smooth wood, the open back design of her dress sending the chills directly to her spine. Zy'eria dropped her head down, weary of another day of living, and sighed. Removing her shoes, she shrunk three inches, bare feet pressing into the lush black carpet. Automatically, her hand reached out and grabbed a small frame sitting atop her wardrobe chest, as she grabbed it, bringing the picture up to her face. The normally cold, stoic features saddned, the lashes lowering to add to the soft look that was now plastered on her face. Zy'eria looked into the frozen faces of her parents, their posture erect and proud, features hard as stone.

This is where she had come from. This is what she raised by, this is how she was to be. Yet, sometimes, even she questioned it all. From birth, she knew she would be the war mistress, but she never knew she'd gain the title at such a young age, and after such a great loss. And yet, even as she stood there, the picture in her hands, her scythe, Rapture, resting agaisnt her sheets, she couldn't help but feel something about all this had to be right....

And yet...

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 05:09 PM
He rested away from his mistresses ear, and then bowed to her, "I will be waiting in my accomadations for your reply," He said to her as he left the room, Stopping at the entrance to the room he bowed again. He then left twords the hall way and stopped at Zy'eria's room. He leaned against the back of the door and sighed hopeing beyond hope that she would axcept. "If the house of Acoma axcepted this trade, then we would be more likely to win this battle. If she didn't then we would have to rely upon ourselfs..." He said trailing off still leaning against the door and talking normally without lowering his voice.

"If this trade were to be made possible, I would need more then just one person but still who would I take, If I take any more then two people then I would be risking the saftey of our mistriss," He said calmly as he looked around. "I do have the utmost surperriority besides the mistriss though..." He said quietly to himself. He sighed and then dropped onto the gorund in a slumped sitting position slowly entering an uneasy sleep.

Opinionated
06-05-2006, 06:00 PM
OOC: This may be my last post for several days. I'm moving tomorrow, and I don't know when I'll have Internet acess again.

BIC:
Early next morning, Forr'tel was sitting on a bench on the road away from the castle. A few minutes later, another traveler stopped and sat on the bench.

"Are you a gardener?" the traveller asked.

"I have the tools of one." Forr'tel replied.

"But are you a gardener?"

"When it's called of me, Mio." Forr'tel answered, turning to face his second in command. He left the usual orders. Make the same deal as usual with the Steggi spymaster, ect. They both got up and parted ways. His thoughts began to turn back to the castle as he walked. First that the Mistress had gotten information before him meant a rat somewhere in the ranks.

Second, Zy'eria. Anyone involved with his operations usually waited till retirement to start a family, if ever. Relationships, especially with someone working in the family, were discouraged. Hostage situations were never easy cleanups. But, Zy'eria wouldn't go down without a fight, so he wouldn't have to worry. But, she was about as warm the peaks of the mountains. If he tried, she could kill him out of annoyance. But still. He sighed as he walked. Thinking about this on assignment, not professonal.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Zy'eria shifted beneath the sheets of her large bed, her snow white hair spanning out around her pillow like a halo of white light. Her light green eyes were narrowed, and gave off a faint, almost inhuman light as she widened them. She pushed her sheets down her form, and stepped out of her bed. She moved down the two steps leading down the platform her canopy bed was surmounted on. The hem of her silk night wear that had ridden up to her waist in her sleep, feel down to rest softly agaisnt her upper thighs as she closed the distance between herself and the door in no time. Her ears had not been deceiving her. There, slumped beside her door lay Byakuya. Her soft features hardened on instinct, and she sighed. "Wake up, Byakuya." After not receiving an answer that was more than a dream state mumble, she pressed her soft foot to his side, the hem of her sleep wear rising enough to expose the abstract black tattoo on her thigh. She applied pressure to his ribs, not enough to break them, just enough to hurt him and rouse him up quickly.

"What the hell are you doing sleeping by my door like the enemy? And make it quick, or I'll kill you slowly."

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 06:16 PM
He blinked looking up at the girl, he looked away muttering as he dissapeared in an instant useing a speed technuiqe passed down in his family. He reapeared in front of her mumbleing angrily. "I was wandering if you would accompany me, if the mistress okays it first of course, for a trip to visit my brother, if buisness proves alright, then he will be a dear ally during theese hard times." He stated looking at her right in the eye, his cold ice blue eyes seemingly gazeing into her eyes.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 06:24 PM
The lovely Zy'eria let her dark lips draw upward into a grin. She brought her slim, pale arms up and crossed them tightly over her chest. The women leaned her body agaisnt the frame of the door, and flipped a few unruly strands of snow colored hair away from face. "No." She said, with so little emotion and compassion it made her smile widden. "I won't. Why not take Forr'tel? You could take him, because I will not go anywhere with you. Well, maybe hell. And that is only if it was to drop you off in the nearest fiery pit."

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
"Hmmm..." He said as he turned, "You do hate me don't you, what if I said there would be a reward in store for you? Or mabey you don't want me to take that girl...If thats what it'll take, then ill do it, Becuase your the perfect woman for this job." He said softly to her, as he looked at her calmly, a grinn spread over his dark features as he looked at her plainly.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 06:35 PM
"I hate you, simply because, I cannot, nor do I want to, relate to you. It has nothing to do with that girl, and if you don't want to take her, alright then, all the better. But, you would do just as good with Forr'tel....then again...where is he? I normally run into him due to fate when I leave my room to clean my weapons for the night. Yet, not tonight...how odd. Could simply be that fate is agaisnt me this night." She mainted her posture, her cold features and stony heart as she looked at him and sighed. "Alright, Byakuya. I will join you. I am the War Mistress, you need no other companion than me. No cheap bodyguard will do."

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 06:39 PM
He Bowed deeply, then dissapeared and reapeared in the front of the bodyguards door, slipping her the message that he would not be takeing her he dissapeared again. He repaeared in front of teh Warmasters room, and looked back at her being gone for less then two seconds, " I was supposed to be appointed war master, then second as warmaster, but I declined I preffer the title of advisor, seeing as I have quite a battle history," He said slyly to her, as he pulled off a small grinn. "May I enter your rooms?" He asked quietly wanting to discuss the plan to her, and hopeing to god she didn't get the wrong impression.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Her mouth twisted up, putting her displeasent feelings on display for him to see good and clear. With a soft nod, she stepped back into her room, beckoning for him to follow. Quickly, she grabbed the picture frame on her wardrobe, and put it face down, hiding the photograph from his sight. Her room was large, spacious, and well organized. Off to the left of the entrance lay her scythe, resting agaisnt the wall. Near that were numerous other weapons, including daggers, blades, and spears.

In the middle of the room, a nice sized cherry oak table, with seating only for two. She sat down on the north end, and pointed to the seat, offering it for him to take. The french windows around the room were opened, letting a sweet breeze drift into the room, passing over the silk black sheets, causing them to wave in motion. "Ignore the human skulls you find around the room, they are for display. And the fingers in that jar over there, just don't look at them if they make you queasy. Now...why have you not answered my question of Forr'tel?"

Fetal Fetish
06-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Ikari woke up in the middle of the night. Her hearing was very sensitive and she woke up to voices in the house. "Why does it have to be in the middle of the night..God..",she muttered. She got up, her nightgown flowing down over her feet to the ground as she did so. She yawned and stretched. "Whoever's doing that better have a good reason..", she said and walked out of the room in her bare feet.Her footsteps echoed a little as she walked.she followed the voices to the bodyguard's room. She then knocked on the door. "Um, I'm sorry to interrupt,Zy'eria, But can you and whoever you're talking to quiet down a bit? My acute hearing's picking up you're conversation from the first floor.". she said through the wooden door and yawned.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Zy'eria lifted her head from the table, a sharp, wicked remark on the tip of her tongue as she did so. She didn't bother to go and open the door, seeing no reason to, and not in the mood for anyone's silly complaints at the moment. "Well then, dear," she shouted loud enough for the girl to hear her voice crisp and clear through the crack of the door. "You have one of three options. One, get another room, seeing as if my door is shut, and we're whispering, you can still hear us. Two, go outside, and sleep with the animals, they seem to like your company anyway, or three, hang yourself in your closet, that way you can sleep in peace for eternity. How's that sound? Good, no?"

With a soft hiss, she looked back at Byakuya, waiting for the reply she was anticipating.

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 09:06 PM
"The reason I can't take the spymaster is because He is already taken, the mistress is useing him to spy on out opponents. Anyway, He coulden't come even if I wanted him too, he is too overexherted," He said quietly.

A girl entered the room complaining of there talking 20 seconds after he finished he looked up at her with a blank expressionless face as he blank.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Glad that she had gotten the girl to go away, she looked back at Byakuya, somewhat annoyed. "He has been sent on a mission? But he JUST got back from one no less than twenty four hours ago, and he was exausted. Not to mention, he barely got any sleep when he did return...I am not sure what our mistress is thinking, but he is a tough one, he will do just fine. Still....not very fair to send him out so suddenly...but duty calls." She sighed, and focused her pastel green eyes on the man once again.

"Alright...I will go. But if you so much as cross me one time, it will be your skull to next sit beside my bed at night."

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
He looked at her a broad grinn spreading across his face, "Alright fair enough," He said to her still gazeing into her eyes he blinked, Where had I seen those eyes before...They remind me of..."Zy'eria who was your father...Your eyes...They remind me of my old sensei..That is before I left the dojo in serch of power, His name was Ra'Serfu...And he was my old sensei.." He said quietly to her as he continued to look into her eyes. He got that feeling of security that he had with his sensei when he was near her for some reason.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Zy'eria's eyes widdened somewhat at the mention of the name, and she looked away from him, angry that her own gaze had given away her lineage so suddenly. Rising to her feet, she walked over to her wardrobe and grabbed the picture frame with both hands. Making her way back to Byakuya, she held the framed photograph out to him, and pointed to the two in the picture. "Here is my Mother...and that is my father..." It was true, she did have the same eyes as her father, same shape, same color, she even assumed at time they had the same eye-lash count.

She bit down on her bottom lip carefully, desperately hanging onto the last shreds of her coldness, not wanting to ask Byakuya what he had been like, how he had trained him, how well did he know her father. She was sure Byakuya knew him more than she did. Her father loved her, no doubt, but she was no boy. He knew she would never grow up to be a 'man' and that more than anything is what made him worry if she was fit for the title she would someday gain. It made her often doubt herself, even to this day. Holding in a troubled sigh, she sat back down in her seat, placed her folded hands on the table, clearing her throat of all emotion. "Well know...back to the matter at hand.."

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 09:39 PM
"Heh...Yep thats him..Ra'Serfu...My old sensei..." He said quietly comeing with flashbacks as he remembered teh painstakeing five years with his sensei, learning most of his skills, and moves. He even remembered the time after training, the bonding and frenship, "Hey...Your father was stern, strong, loyal to his beliefs, He was also kind, and high spirited. His bulk was equal to his brain, as he thought ahead of everything....He was the kindest man I have ever met, and the strongest too..I learned half of what I know from him..And he taught me alot..Five long years..." He said quietly more to himself yet loud enough so she could hear...He looked up at her and then blinked flustering a little in emberacement.

"Yes to the matter at hand, My brother is a powerful aristrocat, He is the master of his blade, and a small army. He also owns quite a few factories, and farms, so he could probally supply us with food, water, and weaponry if we asked I asked him for it," He said to her.

Fetal Fetish
06-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Ikari sighed. Zy'eria always seemed to scare her. "Ok, as you wish.", she said and walked back downstairs. she grabbed a sleeping bag and left a note in case someone was looking for her. She dragged it outside and put it under a tree. She lied down and looked up at the stars above. Kaze twittered and flew on a branch above her. She smiled. Ikari never minded to sleep outside anyway. Then, with the night sounds calming her, she fell asleep.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Sighing deeply, she nodded. "Alright. But what do you need another to assit you with? Is he in danger? Assassins? There has to be more to it than a wealthy brother and some sweat shops," she added rather nastily. "There has to be something you have yet to tell me, so tell me, and make it quick, alright?"

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 09:51 PM
" He has sent me letters of a man who continuously has tried to assasinate him, his name is Fasu'Ma He is a fellow Aristrocat who is a master assasin, he has a squad of 10 skilled assasins, all who have never failed to kill a target..Except for now...Because my brother has a large army he has been immune to theese attacks by sending his elite to counter them, each time either drawing in a all man wounded battle, or one man dieing form one of his, or my brothers squad." He said quietly explaining the situation to her, " My brother also has a small group of skilled assassins, as well as a hand full of mages, he is the most powerful aristocat in that land." He said quietly to her, as he looked up waiting for her reply.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Zy'eria couldn't control herself. She couldn't help but through her head back and laugh arrogantly at the thought of these 'Skilled Assassins.' "They think they're the best? Ha! When someone has the best Assassin, it's never more than ONE, and why? Because a skilled assassin can only work alone! They're only thoughts must remain on the target at hand, and you cannot surround them with others of their kind, are you mad? They simply start killing off each other to end competition and get the lable as 'Best.'"

The women, shook her head, her smirk still in place. "Alright, Byakuya. You win. I will come with you on this journey, and I will some them, I will show them all what it means to be the best. I will go, prepared and ready for battle, and death shall follow behind me like a cold shadow, for death doesn't wield itself, I wield it." She laughed again, her bravery only ever being matched by that of her father, and her hate for those claiming to be the Best, matched by no one.

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 10:04 PM
It was now his turn to laugh harshly, this time at the woman in front of her. " I hate to tell you this, but you are not the "best" you are claimed to be, Your father was the best, till we matched blades, now we are equal in strength, but I will give him credit because he taught me everything I know, you are nothing compared to what your father was..or is.." He said quietly to her, as he stood up abruptly, "The last place I saw your father is in the no mans land, the land of aristrocats, If you want to find your father, then you should go there," He said to her, "I will be in my quarters if you need me," He said he opend, and closed the door as he left twords his accomadations.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Her laughter ceased suddenly, filling the air with a silence so lethal in itself, even the creatures outside seem to stay shut for fear of her. She pressed her palms to the surface of the table, and rose to her feet. "My mother, and father, are both dead, you imbecile, and they have been for years. And I know this, because I found their bodies, and what I know for certain, is that they did not die alone. And a man like you...as repulsing as you...as sickening as you...coud never...NEVER EQUAL MY FATHER!"

She rushed over to the door, and pulled it open. "GET OUT! Get out, Byakuya, you foul being, get out NOW!" She trembled with rage, those simple words hurting her already broken self esteem and the false sense of self worth. It was like hearing the bitter remarks from her father once again, and she would be damned if she had to listen to such things at this point in her life. She wondered if Byakuya had understood if the words had hurted her more than they angered her. But now, she didn't care, all she wanted was for him to leave, and not see him for the rest of the night. Forever, if things could have gone her way.

She wished Forr'tel or Tsukiko was around. She wished to speak to someone, or at least scream at someone for the moment, before she beheaded this man and face the anger of her Mistress. But some things in life just have to be done. She just didn't want to be the one to do it this time.

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 10:22 PM
He sighed, as he left the room, " I am sorry if I hurt you," He said sincerely as he dissapeared form her vision repearing in his room, he sat down, and looked around, feeling lower then dirt for hurting her. He looked down at his two blades, that had symbolized Yin and Yang and remembered his masters words, Do not allow my death to decive you, for even in death I will still be alive, My body will not be my, but my twin brother if I succed, If I fail I leave the death of my brother in your hands young Byakuya. for the first time since he had turned 7, he had began to cry, he cupped his face into his hands, and cried silently, remembering how his master had willed him to take revenge, if that was his brother he had heared about, then it would be his duity to take him out.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Zy'eria shouted like a cursed banshee, and ran througout her room like a minature hurricane, ripping, tearing, breaking everything she could reach. Her father had trusted that man more than her, more than his own flesh and blood. She was his daughter, dammit, his own child, and yet her father loved that evil fool more than her. She was angry. And the anger went to her head. She grabbed the picture of her parents, shattered it to pieces and ripped the photograph to bits. She threw her weapons around, cutting her hands and arms as she ignored the sharp blades and points. Zy'eria tore down her curtains, left holes in her wall, broke and destroyed everything she could.

And when it was over, when she could find nothing left to take her rage out on, she dropped down onto her bed, the sheets dishieveled and in terrible disarray, and burried her head in her pillow, crying the first of many bitter, angry tears.

Niome!
06-05-2006, 10:29 PM
He paced around the House, left hand on his visible weapon handle and right in his robe, listening intently to the faint sounds from above and one of his peers leaving to the outside.

Interested in this commotion, Maine toke a stroll to the front of the House and looked out, easily achieving tunnel vision due to lack of sleep and saw a woman in a sleeping bag by a tree. This made him ponder what the hell is going on.

"Hm"

He snoke outside micheviously and waltzed nearby the tree and crounched, staring to figure out the details of the character, making out the black hair and sexy clothing. He began imaging naughty thoughts and his facial expression turned absent minded, focussed on the beauty.

Thus he proceeded to investigate this dumpling and crawled closer, spying tenaciously. He came close to the bag and looked hard at her, still unknowning who it was, overcome with nervousness. He was tempted and he slowly fell into a gaze, coming closer by itch, till itch and than suddenly frooze in motion.

He found out who it was and began anxiously to crawl backwards.

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Byakuya was sorry what he did, so he returned to the womans room, he nocked on the door, after he had cleaned up his face a bit. He waited for her to open the door because if she didn't well...He didn't want to think at the moment.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Kaie had heard the knock, though she tried not to. "Go away," she said crisply. "I am preparing for bed, now I will ask you to go away." She rested her face back into her pillow, bringing one hand up to gently brush away the tears staining her cheeks, and ignored him. He had down enough for one night, and she had enough. More than enough to be exact. 'I hope she sends him on a deadly mission when Forr'rel returns...I hope he dies....I hope every part of him just dies...' She knew it was wrong and immoral, but she also knew the pain she felt now had to be along those sames lines.

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 10:46 PM
He sighed knowing she wont open the door, so he closed his eyes, and just walked into the room phaseing through the door as if it where air. "Kaie...Im sorry if I hurt you, But, your words of your father dieing, are most...Uneasing," He said quietly trying not to show he knew somthing she didn't. He looked around the room which looked as if it had been through a level 3 hurricane. He blinked at all of the damage, then looked at her.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 10:50 PM
"I...I know he trusted you more, he loved you more, he wanted you more....you were the prized male...the boy he wanted, but instead got burdened with a girl...and I thought I told you to go away..." She raised her slightly injured arms to her face, trying so hard to ignore his prescence. "I do not wish to hear anything you have to say....you already made your point to me, and not only do I agree with it, but I accept it. Now, go away. I am going to go to sleep."

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 10:57 PM
He looked at her and shook his head, "Your wrong, he wanted you to grow up to be powerful, thats why he left, he thought that if he left, you would want to top him, you would alone want to become the greatest warrior of all, he told me that himself, he told me that if he ever died to find his daughter, and tell her this, he knew you would train hard, to best your fellows, and one day, take the family name," He said calmly to her, " He loved you way more then he would ever care for me, I admit for the first year I was jealous, all he could ever talk about was his girl. Sure he said he wanted a male, but in the end he was happy with what he got, a female was agile, and quick, sure the male would have strength, but the girl would always top the male in speed, and thats what he cared about, speed, I topped him in speed, strength, and defense, but he had the brains, Sure I was the stratigist, I had perfect skills for that area of experteese, but he was a born teacher."

He continued, "He said that in the end of his life, when he challenged his Bro-" He stopped his eyes widening as he cursed at himself under his breath, he had let it slipped. The one thing he had entrusted him to keep until death, the one thing he alone was told to bear responsable. He was told that his daughter wasen't to get involved with this buisness, he feared for hsi daughters safty.

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 11:12 PM
"....Brother?" She slowly lifted her tired form from the bed, and looked at him. "Brother?..who do you speak of?" She had no knowledge of her father having a brother, nor her mother. To be honest, her parents where the only family she had at all, and with them gone, that left only her to carry on the family legacy. But what of this brother?

Elizielle Cyric Korvein
06-05-2006, 11:13 PM
(( OOC: Post one last time, Dai, and then I'm off to bed. Got school tomorrow ><;; Gotta get the edumacationess XD ))

Blood Assassin
06-05-2006, 11:18 PM
He looked at her and sighed, "He had a twin brother, Shou'fun, or somthing like that, He was a master of martial arts, and was as vile and evil as the martial arts he practiced," He said quietly, "If that really is your father in that grave, then I must kill this man, if it is his brother however then I need to visit your father as soon as possible," He said to her walking over to her. He sat on her bed and looked her straight in her eyes.

He blushed lightly, as he turned away to hide his blushing. He looked up at the cealing.

Insolence
06-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Elizielle Cyric Korvein and Daisuke-Kun are both banned from this RPG. PM me for details. or read the rules and see what you did wrong.

Mitarisorceress12
06-06-2006, 07:06 PM
(sorry my computer broke and wouldnt start up)
Mitsuki was in her bedroom ,which was connected to the room where she worked.She sat on the edge of her bed."Um i'm really over working myself ,i think i might have a fever" she felt her head and she was hot.Mitsuki then changed into her yukata and stared out the window her ruby eyes sparkling.

Fetal Fetish
06-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Ikari was awoken again, by voices. This time, it was shouting. But she kept her eyes shut, knowing it was Zy'eria. But then, she felt someone's presence near her. She kept her eyes closed, hoping the person would leave so she could go back to sleep, but the person, whoever it was, didn't leave, but moved closer. She then heard the person, who she now recognized was a man, give a soft gasp and move away. She slowly opened her eyes, and right in front of her, she saw Maine staring straight at her.

"Eeek!!", she screamed and sat straight up. She was so surprised that she felt that she would just die from a heart attack. "Oh, god..Don't do something like that again, you scared me half to death there...", she said, breathing pretty hard. Kaze was gazing down at both of them with peircing amber eyes. She motioned with her arm and he flew down to perch on her shoulder.

"So..", she started, stroking the bird's feathers, "what brings you outside at this time of night?"

Insolence
06-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Storyteller mode:

It is night and suddenly the alarm bells sounded. Guards screamed that House Steggi was attacking. soldiers runned to the walls. flaming arrows flew over the walls things where burning, people screaming and died everywhere. the gate was over taken before people could do anything. soldiers runned inside the house looking for Mara of the Acoma. If she would be killed the Acoma house would be destroyed and all members of the house will be outcast and banned from the lands.
The members of the House Acoma must find and protect there Mistress or all will be lost.

Inc0gnit0
06-07-2006, 05:14 AM
Greg forgot about his question he just turned around on the sound of the bells and the noise of the commotion. darnit. Greg limped to the door and shut it and piled furniture infront of it making sure to have a window in case of fire but for now it too was closed. He turned towards Mara. "Look I'll help you as a doctor but for now we must protect you hide in the closet if anything I'll take care of them." Greg didn't like violence but he knew sometimes it just couldn't be helped and if he had to protect the mistress then he would. He turned to look at the dorr to make sure no one was coming.

Mitarisorceress12
06-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Mitsuki stood up alarmed that the alarm bells were going off,she tied her yukata and hurried out of her room.She look though a window and saw soldiers riding on horses towards the Acoma house."Oh my god,were under attack"she shouted.Suddenly a flaming arrow came threw the window and singed her cheek.Mitsuki ran to Ikari's room and infromed her of the new."The house is under attack Ikari" she said

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Tsukiko was aleep in her bed when alarms went off."Wahh!"She screamed as she feel out her bed."WTF?!!"Tsukiko yelled as she ran to her door and opened it."Hey you what's happening?"Tsukiko asked as she saw a guard running past her.The guard told her that the Steggi house was attacking."Damn!"Tsukiko yelled as she closed the door and put on her battle out fit.Which was a black skirt that stopped at her ankles and started just below her belly button and had slits down both sides.and a black shirt that stopped just above her belly buttuon and looked like a kimono top.She put her whip through the built in loop on the side of her skirt and ran out of the room.She ran to Ikari's room knowing that Mitsuki would tell Ikari.She got the and went in since the door was open."Mitsuki Ikari we have to find the mistress."Tsukiko said."When we find her I take a look at your check Mitsuki."Tsukiko said to the two girls standing in the room.

MoonGoddess101
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Mali woke up to the alarms she saw a bunch of people on horses coming towards the masion.She quickly got dressed in a black lether outfit that consisted of pants boots that made her two inches taller a shirt that showed her mid drift and a jacket that turned inot a cape and flowed to her kneecap, and got her sword and tied it to her side.She ran into the hallway and headed towards her sister's room.Befor she reached it though she saw her sister and two other people running in the opposite directon she was going.So she stopped and waited for them to catch up to her.

Mitarisorceress12
06-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Okay,thanks Tsukiko."said Mitsuki she went out of the room and into the hallway."I have togo get my bow and arrows,i'll be right back"with that said Mitsuki ran back to her room and opened her closet to bring out her archery weapon.Then she turned around to see a shadowy figure trying toget though her window.Mitsuki screamed

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-07-2006, 04:20 PM
After Tsukiko and Ikari meet up with Mali the heard Mitsuki scream."What the?Guys go on ahead I'll go get Mitsuki."Tsukiko said and ran towards Mitsuki's room.She turned the corner to see two men coming toarwds her with katanas drawn.Tsukiko grabbed her whip and sent the tip of it around one of the mens neck and pulled to the side snapping the mans neck and throwing him into the other man KOing him at the same time.Then she ran past their bodies and into Mitsuki's room to see Mitsuki shooting arrows at men coming in through her window and surrounding her.Tsukiko sent her whip flying around a mans waist and pulled to the side knocking the rest of the men down.She pulled her whip back realseing the man and ran over to Mitsuki.Tsukiko grabbed her hand and said"C'mon Mitsuki we've got to go."and with that they ran out of Mitsuki's room and started running down the hallways.

Mitarisorceress12
06-07-2006, 04:43 PM
"Thanks for saving me back there Tsukiko,i owe you one"she said gripping her bow tighter.Her white braided hair flapping against her face."Oh my fever isnt getting any better' she thought

Niome!
06-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Maine was about to answer the womans question in shock until he heard the alarm and roving horses.

He broke from his fatigue and unrest immendiatly, knew of the mistresses need and sprinted towards the House, already unsheathing his scimitar by the right hand held strong.

He quickly ran into the open and torn front doors, coming upon himself a lagging behind Steggi soldier, who was wielding a long spear. Maine smoothly came up behind him before he could react properly and spun with scimitar in motion and slashed the back of the soldiers neck, making him collapse to the floor.

Suddenly several soldiers came running down a hallway, all with waving katanas eagerly to cut into someones flesh. Maine settled his posture into a defensive stance, weapon elevated in front of chest and when the first man came down upon him in a long sweep, he parryed decisively and the blades made a large clang, he rose his leg up and kicked him in the chest while proceeding to extinguish another opponent.

MoonGoddess101
06-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Mali and the others ran as fast as they could. Then she saw a man running in her direction. She drew her sword. In one clean slice she cut off his head. Then her and the others continued to run. Mali stopped. there was no one around where they were. "you all wait here. If an enemy comes do what you have to do. I am going back for Tsukiko and Mitsuki." with those last words spoken she ran as fast as she could to Mitsuki's room.

Insolence
06-07-2006, 07:31 PM
people, read the rulles... no more then 2 or 3 posts a day!! calm down and give others a change to react to.

bic:

Mara looked Greg as he was walking around moving furniture to the door. He was way to arrogant for the job he was doing. and he was a doctor as well as a handora, "Greg, maybe when this is over we need to find you a new job in my house" Mara stood up from her chair and walked to the closed. she opened the door and grabed the family sword and pulled it out of its cover. "I rather have it and not need it then the otherway around Greg" she said as Greg looked like he was going to protest. "You got me in the closed so you wont take my weapon" Mara closed the door of the closed before Greg could react and set down on a box so she could easely wait to see what time would bring her.

Inc0gnit0
06-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Greg was about to answer Mara when the door crashed open. Greg was pretty nimble even for his age and was on his knees when a soldier came running through his katanae ready for battle but he was so interested in getting Mara that he didn't see Greg crouched next to the door and was punished for his absence of mind with a cane to the face. The next soldier that came through didn't make the same mistake but Greg was too quick for him being already on the floor he took the "U" part of his cane and put it around his ankle and pulled making fall on his back Greg then came back with a cane to the face. Greg being busy with the second soldier didn't see another soldier barge in.

Greg looked up to see his sword over his head but was relieved when he saw the soldier's head rolling on the floor being decapitated by Mara. With the furnitures and the door hardly open the soldiers could only come one at a time but you could see they were many. A soldier ran into the room dodging Greg's cane hit and came crashing onto Mara parrying her hit and then kicked her in the stomach making her lose her sword, the soldier was about to finish the job when Greg twisted and push on the top of his cane making a long spike come out from the bottom and threw it at the back of the soldiers neck ending his life immediately. Mara was surprised by the long spike "Since when do you have weapons on you?" Greg laughed "Its not a weapon its actually supposed to help me when theres ice" Mara then charged another soldier coming through the door to hit Greg her sword back in her hand.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Tsukiko and Mitsuki ran into Mali while going to the head mistress' room."Mali I thought I told you to find the mistress!Oh never mind."Tsukiko said.Everyone turned a corner you were infront and stopped and pushed everyone back.Mali and Mitsuki were about to say something but Tsukiko put a hand over both of their mouths."Look."she whispered and they all poked their heads out to see the head mistress' doorway and a good bit of the extremly long hallway taken up by Steggi soilders.Tsukiko ran to the other side of the opening to that hallway so she could see from a different angel.Luckily she did because there were five soilders coming their way that she wouldn't have been able to see from the other side of the opening.Tsukiko held up five fingers and pointed to the hallway to indicate to Mali that five soilders were coming then Mali whispered the Info to Mitsuki.Everyone gothe their weapons ready to strike.The soilders got within everyone's range and so Tsukiko, Mali, and Mitsuki jumped into the opening.Tsukiko slammed one soilder into another at an angel to where they both were peirced by the others sword.Mitsuki shoot one square in the heart meaning instant death, and Mali sliced cleanly though the other two with one sweep of her sword.Then the other soilders saw you all so everyone ran to fight them.

Insolence
06-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Mara, was shocked that she needed to fight, be she did so anyway. her father was her learner and she was farly good with a sword. but she knew that even with Gregs help that they would be over run with in a few seconds. then suddenly Tsukiko, Mali, and Mitsuki entered the room and started to fight with the other soldiers. Mara did not joined in the battle but stayed with Greg a bit to the side helping if nececary. "Well Greg, your surtanly more nimble then you say your are" Greg was softly touching his leg and awnsered. "Yes, but you do not wanne know how much it takes from me" Mara parriat another hit and Greg hitted the soldier with his cane in the nuts. so mara could finishe it with her sword. "We do make a great team my laidy" Greg said with a gri on his face. "We surtanly do Greg, we surtanly do"

Mitarisorceress12
06-09-2006, 12:49 PM
As Mitsuki was shooting down Steggi soldiers ,her fever was becoming worse.Her eyes became unfocused and her bow slipped from her hand."Ughh" she said she mitsuki collapsed onto the cold floor causing the others to look her way.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-09-2006, 01:02 PM
"Gasp Mitsuki!"Tsukiko yelled as she ran towards the preistess killing anyone who got in her way.Tsukiko knelt beside Mitsuki and saw that she was sweating slightly.Tsukiko placed her hand on Mitsuki's forehead to see if she had a fever which she did.Tsukiko picked Mitsuki up and placed her behing Greg and Mara."Greg watch over her for me."Tsukiko said.Greg looked like he was about to say something but then he looked at Mitsuki and then nodded.Tsukiko ran back and picked up Mitsuki's bow and arrow.Two soilders tried to get through the door so Tsukiko shot an arrow pulling the bow back slightly more than you're supposed to so that the arrow would go faster and pentrate straight though one soilder and hit the other which it did and killed them instantly.The Tsukiko brought over the bow and arrows to Mara and gave the bow and arrows to her.Then Tsukiko ran back next to Mali and started to fight off the soilders."Where is everyone?"Tsukiko said to no one in particular.

Inc0gnit0
06-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Greg took Mitsuki and started examining her. Taking her pulse, opening her mouth for any inflamation, opening her eye-lids to see if they reacted and pinched her arm and legs to see if she was reacting to pain. Everything was bad her pulse was way down, she was sweating madly, she didn`t react to pain but at least there was no throat inflamation. Greg then realized a long needle about 10 cm stuck in her upper leg. Greg took the needle out and smelled it, it had a really strong smell. Darn arsenic and a high concentration too. Greg turned and faced Mara. "I need to get her to my office shes got arsenic poisoning and badly too from this needle that a soldier probably injected her with...I think I have a vile of Dithioerythritol in my office, its her only chance for now I'll try to contain the poison but we need to get her treated and fast." Greg took his shirt and ripped it getting a lining of cloth and using a piece of wood from a broken furniture leg he wrapped it around the top of her leg and created a tourniquet. "This should give her a few minutes but if I don't administrate the anti-toxin soon shes a gonner, we need to get rid of those enemies and find a way to my office."

Mitarisorceress12
06-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Mitsuki was sweat madly and her eyes became dilated.She never even felt when she was fighting that somebody had shot her with a needle."Ughh AArgh"she moaned in pain,some kind of substance was circulating threw her body at a slow pace.She was breathing very lighty.The albino girl was fading and fast.

Niome!
06-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Maine snapped his arm in discomfort, amongst him half a dozen corpses laid around, bloodied and wounded but he continued for the Mistress.

He came around and looked into the room with confidence restored. Before be asked Her if she was alright, he looked down at the girl who looked terrible and pondered the situation.

"Lady are you alright?" "..What is wrong with her, she looks ill."

Inc0gnit0
06-09-2006, 07:57 PM
"Good observation skills sherlock now help me doesn't seem like theres anymore soldiers in the hallway your going to help me take her to my office she needs immediate care." Greg took one of Mitsukis arm and used his other arm to walk with his cane. He waited for Maine to help. "We'll be right back, sherlock and I shouldn't take too long...common I don't have all day take your side of the work."

Insolence
06-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Mara was not very sure what to do, so she did the only thing she could. she grabbed her family sword a bit more firm and walked infront of Greg and Maine who where dragging Mitsuki towarts Gregs office. When Mara finally opened the door to Gregs office she found two soldiers going true Gregs financial papers about House Acome. Mara jumped forwort and drove her sword true the first soldier. Tsukiko killed the second, and wiped Gregs desk empty. lay Mitsuki down here, things sould calm down now I hope. "Where are all the others" Mara tought, "I hope there are as lucky as we are and are still alive" Mara positioned herself at the door looking down the hallway for more trouble.

Niome!
06-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Maine layed her down gently and stared at the two bodies than looked behind him awkwardly.

He mumbled, "I never knew you could fight..."

Fetal Fetish
06-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Ooc: Um, since the two were banned, does that mean that both of them were killed? (reffering to the first advisor and other person)

Ikari was very alarmed by the bells. She got up. "Kaze, I need you to fly to the Mistress's room and make sure she's all right. I have to go and get my weapons..", she said and her bird flew off. She ran into the house and almost knocked her door down. Suddenly, a flaming arrow came through a window outside and set the wooden floors outside ablaze. "Damn!", she shouted and took her usual clothes from her wardrobe and put it on, over her nightgown. She used her katana to cut a hole in the wall near her to escape.

She ran down a hallway and outside. The sky seemed to be on fire it self, with the red tint and ashes in the air. She was barely able to dodge an arrow coming at her as she saw Kaze flying through the ashes. She ducked behind a tree and looked at the bird. The bird seemed to nod it's head and she smiled. "Alright, the Lady is ok. Now to take care of these creeps..", she muttered and she let the bird fly off. Ikari ran into the battle feild and saw many bodies lying on the ground.

"Oh my god..", she said and bent down over one of the corpses. It was a good friend of hers, one of the cooks. "What was a cook doing out here..", she wondered.

Insolence
06-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Ooc:

Yes that a good Idea Tokyo girl, they indeed died in the attack.

Bic:

Mara looked at Maine, "Well thats one of my best kept secrets. If the enemy things im helpless without me staff then I might have a change in killing them." Mara looked back at Greg, Go heal her Greg, and fast!" Mara looked back into the hall way and saw smoke slowly comming there way. "They have put the House on fire! hury Greg we need to get out!" Mara looked at Greg as he was searching his cabinet for the right tools he needed.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Tsukiko and Mali walked outside into the hall to keep an eye out for other soilders while Greg treated Mitsuki.Tsukiko saw a shadow moving around outside through a window in Greg's office before she went into the hall."Mali I'm going to check and see how many more there are I'll be back in a minute."Tsukiko said and the ran off.She jumped through a set of flames quickly as to not get burned and kicked an exiting door down that lead outside.There were bosies everywhere.Tsukiko saw Ikari."Ikari!You're all right!"Tsukiko said as she ran to the second advisor."The mistress is in Greg's office I'm sure you could be of help there."Tsukiko said Ikari nodded and ran into the house.Tsukiko jumped into a tree branch and the branch by branch she made it onto the top of the tree and then jumped onto the roof of the house.She looked to see there was still a great deal of soilders and that almost the whole mansion was on fire except for the dead center and part of the back which luckily was where everyone was.Tsukiko got a little closer to see people killing other people.It was the Steggi soilders killing the staff.She looked more and saw the dead bodies of the first advisor and war master on the ground covered in blood.Tsukiko jumped off the roof and ran back to the office.She busted through the door almost getting her head cut off but she ducked just in time."The first advisor war master and most of the staff are dead."Tsukiko announced.Then she closed the door behind her and continued her report."The only part of the mansion not on fire is the center and the back and the fire is spreading quickly.There are also still a great deal of soilders outside in the front of the masion."Tsukiko finished and waited for Mara's orders.

Mitarisorceress12
06-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Mitsuki was in pain ,but she was making it.As Greg was treating her ,she cracked her eyes open a bit and scanned the room with her eyes,she was in greg's office."Um..where am i" Mitsuki said drowsy and felling a bit lightheaded.She took in a fresh breath,she coughed a bit as she smelled smoke.

Inc0gnit0
06-10-2006, 10:39 PM
"FOUND IT!!!...lets just say its not something I use everyday." Greg took the needle and stabbed the place where the poison had been enterred. "It should act pretty fast its really powerful but in a few hours you might feel extreme weakness especially in your leg and nausea because your body will be trying to get rid of the poison." Greg turned around grabbed a pouch in a secret compartment of his desk and put it in his pocket, took his huge brief case and asked Maine to grab a smaller brief-case. Then Mara helpped Mitsuki up and they all came out of the office to exit the blazing castle. The people wer einquiring about the stuff Greg took but he made it very clear that they needed to get out and that he would explain everything when safe.

Insolence
06-11-2006, 06:09 AM
"Greg, we cant leave just yet and you know that" Mara looked a bit worried. If I dont get the family amulet back I cant go to the council and then House Steggi has won." Mara let go of Mitsuki as soon as she could stand on her own and wanted to go to the hallway untill sudenly in the middle of the room a worrior stood. No one had not seen him comming he must have entered the room true the ventilation shafts. He raised his sword and stabbed Mara in her stomage, Mara spitted blood in his face and fell too the ground. Dead?

Inc0gnit0
06-11-2006, 10:10 AM
"Damnit!!!" Greg got up and hit the soldier in the face with his huge briefcase knocking him out and ended his life by cracking his neck. He then put down the briefcase and opened it. In the briefcase were all kind of serums, potions and antidotes and equipment he needed to save peoples life. He took out a roll of tissue and turned it around her body to made sure no mor eblood spilled out. He then took out another cloth ran to his room and poured water on it and put it on her for-head to stop the fever. He then turned around to the other people "I'll take care of her you guys go get the amulet NOW!!!"

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Tsukiko took off after Greg's orders were put out with Maine and Mali following her.Ikari stayed behind just incase someone else showed up."Hmm I'm surprised that Maine can keep up with me, and Mali's falling behind she must've skipped her training for a few days."Tsukiko thought while running through the blazing halls.Everyone all turned a corner and there was a soilder there he went to punch you but you ducked and Maine cut his head off.They turned a corner again to the hall that leads to the treasury which was where the amulet was kept.to find five soilders going in and out.Tsukiko made evryone back up behind the corner.You scanned their armor and what they grabbed."Those are the eliet soilders.The one one the far left has the amulet."Tsukiko said to Mali and Maine."Okay they may be elite but they can still die either way.Maine you handle the one with the amulet Mali and I will take care of the other four."Tsukiko explained Maine nodded."Okay let's go!"Tsukiko said and then they all ran to fight for the amulet.

Mitarisorceress12
06-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Misuki wanted to help the others fight but she was still weak.Mitsuki shook her head she had to help out the ohters find that amulet,so despite her health she took up her bow and arrows and went to help Tsukiko and the others fight.

Fetal Fetish
06-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Ikari was still bent over the corpses when Mitsuki came running out toward her. She nodded and when Mitsuki told her everything and ran back inside, slicing each arrow that came her way with her katana. She ran into Greg's office, and stood by the Mistress. "My Lady, are you alright?", she asked when she saw Mara wounded. But the Mistress just told her to find the amulet, and she just nodded. Ikari ran out and and swiftly moved through the house, searching each room quickly for the amulet. Amulet..Whatever this amulet thing is, it sounds important. I better find it quickly! But Ikari knew she didn't have to much time, as the flames of the fire were slowly engulfing the whole house.

Opinionated
06-13-2006, 01:46 PM
OOC: For the next few days, I should be on once a day. Also, I'm taking command of the shinobi at the house, their color: yellow. *wishes the DSL people to get to his home faster*

BIC:
Silent. Too silent. Far, far, too silent. That was what Forr'tel was thinking as he ran through the deserted city of the Mages. He had his manriki in hand, one of the kunai he brought with him clipped to an end, running from building to building. All the same. Everything set up as if someone lived there...but no one.

Suddenly, the sight of another body caught his eye. He ran down a back alley, and nearly tripped over a small girl, maybe five years old. She backed up to a wall, eyes filled with tears. "I'm not here to hurt you, little one, but you can't stay here." he said, in the most soothing voice possible. The girl slowly came over to him, and let him carry her. That was three days ago.

They had traveled together, the girl always staying with him. She never got more than ten feet away, and followed him constantly. She also never spoke once.

At the house...
The Night Guard was doing it's job. Slowly, but surely, groups of Steggi soldiers were falling as soon as they were out of sight of others. No games now, no disguises. It wouldn't be enough alone to stop the seige, but it just might be enough to give the Acoma troops an edge.

Insolence
06-13-2006, 05:48 PM
OoC: Tokyo girl, Mara is not saying anything she is wounded so bad that she past out.
Opinionated, thnx for letting your shinobi doing someting that makes the battle more real.

Storytellermode:

Finaly the shinobi of House Acoma where back where they suppose to be, after the warmaster fell in the very beginning of the battle the soldiers did not knew what to do. But now as the Night Guard where fighting on the soldiers accepted there "Rules and order" and fought along side them. slowly the Steggi soldiers where driven back, not all because some of them remaind in the house. After a few hours of battle House Acome drove back House Steggi from the Acome Land.
Also was nature on the Acoma side because it started to rain making out the fire.

Mara:
Mara was laying on the ground, the bleeding stoped a little bid because of Gregs care but she was still out. slowly her face was turning paler and paler. She was dying slowly and painfully.

Inc0gnit0
06-13-2006, 06:49 PM
OOC: This post might contain more present day ways of medication but I dont feel like cheking when every medical thing was invented so lets just say hes really advanced for his time.

BIC: Damnit I'm losing her. Greg went through his briefcase taking out a big empty seringe and a smaller one with a transpaerent liquid in it labelled adrenaline. A soldier passed by and Greg yelled at him for him to stop and come here. The soldier kneeled down and Greg explained to him that he needed his blood to save his mistresses life. The guard accepted and Greg took a good litre of blood and sent the guard to go rest or else he might faint. Greg then injected the mistress with the blood knowing she was AB+ and couldn't reject blood from any giver. Greg then took his seringe and injected Mara with the adrenaline who should get her body on the roll and stop her form going into a coma. Greg decided to wait a few minutes to make sure she was stable and prepared some sterile equipment to stitch the hole shut. The process was long and painful and with the concent threat of Mara going back down-hill Greg went slowly and carefully after an hour or so of hard labour the job was done and Mara was sleeping to regain her strength. She should be just fine. Greg cleaned his instruments and put them away for another intervention.

Opinionated
06-14-2006, 02:22 PM
"Gentleman wants you to join him for a drink." a waitress said as she passed Forr'tel, nodding to a one-eyed man at the end of the building. He recognized immedeately and walked over to his table. The girl was about two steps behind him. As he sat down he said in a low voice: "What the hell can scare you enough to risk a face to face meeting?"

"The mages's city. I thought pogroms were illegalized decades ago." the spymaster for house Steggi said.

Pogroms were the worst of the worst, in terms of honor. Usually against small farming villages, teams of shinobi would go in and silently, bloodlessly, kill everyone. There would be no disturbance of anything around them, just missing people. They were illegalized by all houses, and any house that could be proven to commit one would be destroyed by every other houses. One sarcastic political advisor had said, "It's one of the few times they(the houses) agree on anything."

"They are. But even if every orginization worked together, we wouldn't have enough people to do a place that huge." Forr'tel said as the girl sat down on the ground beside him.

The Steggi spymaster nodded to the girl: "She yours?"

"A stray. She's from their city." Forr'tel answered.

"Ah, well, I hope she can tell us what happened. The agreement may not be enough to keep us our jobs if she can't." the Steggi replied, referring to the highly classified agreement between spy orginizations. "Oh and, your House is in a bad shape right now. A seige, and it nearly worked."

"No warning?" Forr'tel asked as he got up.

"Come now, Forr. Some information is just too classified to be accidentally lost." the Steggi said as Forr'tel and the girl walked out of the border town and down the road to the citadel of House Acoma.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-14-2006, 02:43 PM
About ten minutes after the rain started the whole house fire was doused and the amulet was with mara and everyone."Hmmmm I can't help but feel something or someone is missing."Tsukiko thought."I'm going out."Tsukiko said Mali grabbed her sleeve and was about to protest but Tsukiko cut her off"I know it's raining but this place is to tense to think clearly."Tsukiko said and then pulled her sleeve out of Mali's grip and went on top of the roof again.It was thundering and lightining but she didn't care she had never really had a fear of loud noises like most people did when they were childer."This weather reminds me of that one time when I went outside and danced in the rain."you said aloud while chuckling slightly.Then you hear something move.You immediately jumped up.Tsukiko looked at the ground to see a white tiger badly wounded with a cub in it's mouth.She jumped down and examined it."Hmmm none of these wounds appear fatal.I better go get Mitsuki."Tsukiko said and ran inside."Mitsuki I need your help real quick."Tsukiko said.Mitsuki walked over and Tsukiko took her outside where the tiger was.

Kisa _Sohma
06-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Lila stepped through the gate to the house. "Dammit" she said the ground around her littered with bodies. She stepped around some then stopped there was Mitsuki and Tskiko. Quickly she asked what happened and they filled her in. "Dammit" she said again. She had been visiting her sister when this happened. She ran in the house to Greg's office. She found the misstress on the ground fading fast. "Dammit how much did I miss?" She asked her blue green eyes very serious.

Mitarisorceress12
06-14-2006, 07:47 PM
Mitsuki turned towards the Tsukiko and said"Whatdo you need my help with"she said.

Fetal Fetish
06-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Ooc: Oh..I keep forgetting the details when reading these posts. ><; I have gotta start reading slower..Anyway, I'm gonna skip forward a little to the present, seeing how I'm so behind..o_O;

Ikari was standing outside, the rain pouring down on her, but she didn't care. Kaze was perched on her shoulder, and she had wandered away from everyone to see just how many were killed. Dozens of corpses were littered on the ground. She sighed and looked back at the smoking ashes that used to be the Acoma house. She sighed as she started thinking of everything everyone must've lost in that house.

She slowly walked back to the others, shivering slightly from the rain. She stood by Mitsuki, and looked at Tsukiko when she came over. Kaze ruffled his feathers and she shuddered slightly as some thunder boomed loudly.

Insolence
06-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Ooc: Kisa _Sohma pls no cursing, I dont want this RPG to get closed because of you. 1th warning. with the next Im reporting you to LPS.

Mitarisorceress12 pls no one line posts. If you dont have much to say than dont say anything at all untill you do have to say more.

Bic:

Mara slowly opened her eyes and looked in the face of Greg. "Hi there stranger" she said with a very soft voice. She was refearing to an old joke from her and Greg. "I'm not dead?" Mara started to cough up blood and became all dizzy in her head, she took a long deep breath. "Can some one please get me on a bed? this flore hurts like hell." Mara wanted to move her head but suddenly the pain rushed back and she pased out again. but this time her pale color was not as pale as it was there for.

Inc0gnit0
06-15-2006, 06:55 AM
The soldier had just left to go help with the survivors and Greg wa sleft alone with Mara when she opened her eyes and went to sleep again. Meh moving her will kill her let her hav ea little back ache its going to save her life. Greg got up and limped back to his bureau where he found his little spining top and started spinning it waiting for something else to happen. Well at least this whole thing was interesting, spin spin spin you wooded top.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-15-2006, 10:20 AM
Mitsuki treated the tiger and whatever wounds the cub had."Wow she seems pretty nice around humans but aren't white tigers rare in this part of Japan?"Tsukiko said aloud to no one in particular.She got the tiger to come under a tree as to not get too wet, and she started to pat it's head while the cub layed in her lap.It was still thuindering and lightining but Tsukiko didn't care.

Insolence
06-15-2006, 10:56 AM
Ooc: Where not playing in japan. read the RPG history over and better.

Kisa _Sohma
06-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Ooc:thanx for the warning for those of u i confused Mitsuki and Tsukiki didnt tell her about the mistress.

Well at least she woke up once Lila thought. She began pacing agitatedly the tip of her whip brushing the floor. Greg was still spinning his top. The old coot wasn't doing anything but watching the top spin.

Fetal Fetish
06-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Ikari sat down against the tree, not minding the wet ground. She watched Mara, who she saw was now waking up, and Greg was..spinning a top. She blinked. That Greg's a weird one..And I thought he was just tough. She laughed a bit, slightly amused. Ikari then walked over and kneeled by the Mistress. "My lady..are you feeling all right?", she asked. But before the Lady could answer, she passed out again. "Oh crud..", she muttered and looked at Greg, who was still spinning his top. She sweatdropped. (I hope it's ok if I add a little anime goofiness. If not, it's ok for you to warn me)

Kisa _Sohma
06-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Lila almost tripped over Ikari when she kneeled by the Mistress. "Sorry, Ikari" she said harshly but then again with Lila harsh was about as nice she got. She kept pacing then she glanced at Greg still watching the top spin. Lila's turquiose hair was flying now that she was pacing faster. Your losing it Lila slow down
Lila thought. Lila remebered what her mother used to say "Lila, you move to fast so fast that you can't see the obvious slow down and relax or you"re never going to see it." Her mother at the thought of her Lila slowed down.

Kisa _Sohma
06-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Ooc:That was the last time i will post for two days The Rose Festival is going to start and the bussinesses will be closed. I will be very busy and not have time to post. Ne way just thought I'd warn you ahead of time

Insolence
06-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Occ: well thank you for that, but do that In one post.. not in two. you cant double post on this board so you cant double post in my RPG. pls go to the first page a read the rules.. this is your 3th break of them, If you break them again Im forced to bann you from the RP.

Bic: Mara again opened her eyes, this time she looked much clearer out of her eyes. she almost wanted to move until she realised the last time what happened when she tried to move. "Water please... I would like some whater" Her voice sound so fragile that you could almost break just by listening to it. "Greg?"

Fetal Fetish
06-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Ikari glanced over at Greg again when the Mistress requested for some water. Again, she saw he was spinning his top. "I'll get it, m'lady.", she said and bowed slightly. She got up and walked off. She hoped that the well hadn't burned down as well, and thankfully, she saw the well coming into the veiw as she walked. She then started running and lowered the canteen she kept tied to her waist down the well. She was able to fill the canteen about half the way full.

She tied it back to her waist and ran back to the Mistress's side. She opened the canteen up. "Here you go, my Lady.", she said and looked at the Mistress.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-17-2006, 09:52 AM
After a while of petting the tiger Tsukiko went back up to the roof.To her surprise the tiger followed her."Wow you're a good jumper aren't you."Tsukiko stated."Actually I'm more surprised that you followed me.Great now I'm talking to a white tiger."Tsukiko said while chuckling slightly.Both Tsukiko and the tiger along with her cub sat on the roof in the rain.You noticed Ikari running to get some water and the go back inside but other than that and a few random movements of soldiers from time to time and the rain everything was still.

Inc0gnit0
06-17-2006, 10:27 AM
Greg grabbed the spining top stopping it right away. Greg got up and grabbed Ikari's hand before Mara could take the water. "Don't drink this water don't you think the first thing an enemy does is make sure the water supply is threatened especially during a seige." Greg took the cantene and brought it back to its briefcase for analyzing. "In the meanwhile take this for Mara and then run out telling everybody not to drink water from the well I got a lot of water here I'll check the water and if theres a problem ill fix it. I'll go to the well to stop people from drinking in it and to check if something is suspicious." Greg took his briefcase and limped out of the room and out of the building and limped towards the well.

He looked around and found no containers nothing that could explain carrying poisons to the well. Hum lets check the water. Greg took a few candles and put them in the well bucket and lowered the bucket down to see what the water looked like. What he saw grossed him out, there in the water that Ikari was about to offer to Mara were a bunch of dead bodies already accumulating maggots and flys. Damnit this water is definately contaminated, we will need to remove the bodies before we can do anything, for now I'll just seal the well. Greg limped towards a plank of wood and brought it to the well and nailed it to the well and put a sign saying why the well is sealed and to come see Greg for all your watery needs. Greg then limped back to his office to tell his findings.

Fetal Fetish
06-18-2006, 12:01 PM
"Oh, okay.", Ikari said, nodding. She got up and bowed once more. "I'm sorry m'lady.", she said. She then ran off to tell everyone the news. It's a good thing Greg stopped me when he did. Or it would have been my fault if the Mistress died, and I would've broken my promise to protect her..She saw Tsukiko on the roof and jumped up, kneeling near her. "Tsukiko, Greg has told me to inform you to not drink the water from the well until further notice.", she said and Tsukiko nodded. Ikari then jumped down to the ground and ran off to tell Mitsuki the news as well.

Insolence
06-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Story Teller Mode:

A few hours after the battle with House Steggi a Priest enters the ruins of house Acoma. He wants te help and try to heal Mara of the Acoma completly with magic. Its now up to Greg to decide that because he is the oldest and so the subsitude leader of the house. Further is there still no word of the Spy Master who had a speacial mission and could be accepted back any time now. Mara also needs to go to the Royal city to show herself to the Warlord to show that she still is capable to sit in the council and advise him.

Inc0gnit0
06-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Mara had informed him between two sequences of sleep that he was to take care of the house while she was out cold and that he had to get her back on her feet before the week ends. Greg was confident with what he had given her and how she was recupering, she should be back on her feet kicking by tommorrow morning. The bodies in the well had also been removed and Greg had started to prepare a few purifying tablets.

A priest came to the house and asked to see who was in charge so Greg came to see him. "What may I do for you oh priest sir." The priest bowed and adressed himself politely to Greg. "I have come to help, I have come to heal your mistress with the powers of God." Greg silenced a laugh. "The powers of God will not be needed, the mistress is fine and was taken care of, she should be running tommorrow, I have stuff to do now so don't mind my rudeness but I will ask you and your "POWERS" to leave." Greg turned around to prepare and limp away but the priest grabbed his shoulder. " May I still have a look at the lady I have travelled far and I simply wish to help." Greg turned around angry. "You people make me sick thinking that you can actually heal people simply with your faith, the only way to help people is by understanding the body and how it reacts and then using scientific methods to correct the problems...If only an actual doctor would have been there when I got sick I might still have the use of my leg today so if you don't mind me saying, leave we don't need your help!!!" Greg then limped away back into the building limping with the priest following him. Darnit will that priest ever leave me alone can't he see he's not welcomed.

Fetal Fetish
06-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Ikari was sitting beside the Mistress, having already told everyone in the last few hours of the water issue. She wished that she could do more to help, since she knew a lot of medical information as well as Mitsuki and Greg, but she felt that she would just be in Greg's way. She sighed and got up to look out an open window. The rain was letting up a little, and Tsukiko was still on the roof.

Kaze was perched on a shelf near her and she went over where he flew up and then perched on her shoulder. She sat down by the Mistress, watching her carefully for any signs of waking up while Kaze looked around the room with his peircing gold eyes.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Tsukiko sighed.Better get off the roof befor I catch a cold.Tsukiko jumped off the roof and the tiger followed her.Tsukiko walked into the building and into the hallways Greg's office was attached to.Tsukiko stopped at the doorway."Ikari.Hey Ikari can you come over here please?"Tsukiko asked waiting for a response while patting the tiger.The cub kept rubbing up against her leg."I don't want to go in there and give anyone a heart attack with these two following me."Tsukiko thought while she laughed nervously.

MoonGoddess101
06-18-2006, 04:54 PM
OOC:sorry guys I have no connection and have to go over to DSE's house to post so I won't be posting as often.

Mali pov
Mali had wanted some alone time to think so she went to her secret spot.After a while she decided to go back to see what the damage was.She ran into Ikari who told her about the well, and then she went to Greg's office to see how the mistress was.Greg walked in a few moments later grumbiling to himself about preists and how they are so annoying.Mali dissmissed it and then another man walked into the room."Heh must be the preist."Mali thought.Tsukiko called for Ikari so basiclly nothing was happening and Mali was getting bored.

Insolence
06-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Mare opened her eyes, "what hapened?" She moved her head to the side and saw Greg, Mali and some priest guy in the room while Tsukiko and Ikari where in the doorway. "Euhm, Im alright you know not dying and stuff thanks to Greg here" she looked and the priest and her eyes narrowed. "Could somebody please kill that man, he is a spy for house Steggi. I saw him once at a House meeting and there he was no priest." Mara got herself in a sitting position as he pressed her had against her belly wound. "Thank you greg for your conserns and all you other girls and guy too" slowly she put her feet on the ground and got up from her improvised bed.
The priest was looking very scared, "Im no spy, I wanted to heal you m'lady." He dropped on his knees with his head pressed on the floor. "Right, and lose me in the heeling process sure I'm not stupid. Now please could some one kill the pathetic guy?"
This was a cold hearted side of Mara she normaly didn't show, she was known for being a loving and caring Mistress. But she was not that naive as people tought she was.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Tsukiko threw her whip around the guys head while entering the room hoping Greg doesn't kill her new found freinds."Thank you Ikari but I guess I don't need the help any more."Tsukiko said and leaned against the wall and started to pet the tiger again."Not to question M'lady but I sure hope you were right and I didn't take his life for no reason."Tsukiko stated.

Mitarisorceress12
06-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Mitsuki watched the whole scence concering the priest.She never saw this side of miss Mara before.

Kisa _Sohma
06-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Lila jumped when she heard the Mistress talk that way. She had only remebered one time when the mistress spoke that way. Well at least he's dead now she thought. She walked over to the body and kicked it so that now it was facing upright. She smiled a smile that voiced just about everything she was thinking about.

Opinionated
06-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Forr'tel passed the girl to a serving maid as he entered the castle. Wasting no time, he quickly found the Lady's room and walked in. "M'lady, other heads of staff, I do have a report. The mage's city, is virtually deserted. I could find one person in it. A little girl, however, she hasn't spoken at all since I brought her here. Next orders, m'Lady?"

Insolence
06-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Ooc:
Mitarisorceress12 stop with the 1 line posts, last warning.

Bic:
Mara looked at the remaining of her staff but stil was able to pull off a smile. "I will need you all to go with me to the Royal city. Our forces are slim and I cant affort to take or last worriors and leave the House unprotected. Further more," Mara turned to Forr'tel "I want to thank you for your Report. take some rest then join me in this room alone for a lunch so we can talk things over." Mara looked at Tsukiko, "Thank you for killing that guy, he realy was getting on my nerfs. And thank you Greg, for not trusting him" Mara slowly put her self back down on the imprivesed bed. "Tsukiko, you know the pet rule. No pets in the house." Mara layed herself down. "Now if you want to excuse me, I wanne make a smal nap before I talk with the Spy-Master".

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-19-2006, 07:30 PM
"Man this thing won't stop following me around."Tsukio thought."Might as well sit outside for a while then.Man it's still raining."Tsukiko added to her thoughts while she sat under a cherry blossom tree with the tiger next to her."I wonder why the house of Steggi want's the House of Acoma gone anyway."Tsukiko said aloud to no one.Then she drifted to sleep leaning her head on the tiger.

Fetal Fetish
06-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Ikari walked over to Tsukiko when she summoned her over, but she then just sat back down when she said she didn't need her help. She stayed pretty quiet through the whole scene, not wanting to get in the way of anything. She sighed. I feel like I'm not myself ever since the attack..I'm just not in a cheerful mood anymore.... Then she almost fell over when Mara mentioned the 'no pets' rule. "Aw, crud.", she said and looked at Kaze. She completely forgot about it. She walked over to the window and let Kaze fly out.

Ikari then got up and dismissed herself from the room, and decided to follow Tsukiko. She ran after her. "Uh, Tsukiko..", she started after she caught up with her. "..may I join you..?"

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Tsukiko woke up out of her daze to Ikari asking to join her."Sure I could use some company."Tsukiko replied while smiling at Ikari."Today's been a long day."Tsukiko stated.The cub went and layed in Tsukiko's lap.Tsukiko started to pet him."I wonder where these two came from."Tsukiko thought.

Fetal Fetish
06-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Ikari took a seat beside her and looked at the tiger and cub. "Hey, where'd these two cuties come from?", she asked, chuckling a bit. Ikari was fond of all kinds of animals, just not bugs or snakes or anything like that. She started to pet the larger, adult tiger. She hesitated a bit after it looked at her with it's peircing eyes..Like Kaze's..Then, when the tiger didn't seem to mean any harm, she started to stroke it's fur.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-20-2006, 07:40 PM
"I'm not sure it found me I didn't find it."Tsukiko said."I'm wondering what I should name them."Tsukiko said.I'm not really sure what would fit them though.Do you have any suggestions for me?"Tsukiko asked looking at Ikari.She started to rub the cubs belly as it layed in her lap.

Kisa _Sohma
06-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Lila walked silently away after the scene considering the priest. As she thought about she laughed out loud "Poor guy he only wanted to 'help' ha!" she said voicing her thoughts. She walked to her room and decided she would need some rest sometime tonight. As she passed her night stand to go to her closet she caught sight of the picture of her parents radiant and smiling the exact way she remembered. She smiled at the picture then went to her closet and pulled on her green night gown. Then walked to her window and shut it. She never did like breezes when she was sleeping.

Niome!
06-21-2006, 03:15 PM
Maine sat silent nearby the House observing everything.

He knew this was staggering to his job and hopefully the Mistress would come back but he felt bad.

A grave sigh came from him and be laid back on the grass and closed his eyes.

Inc0gnit0
06-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Greg walked out of his office bringing the dead body with him. He started a small fire and burnt the body, he then went to the well and dumped his purifying tablets in it. In 3 days everything should be fine well before we come back. Greg turned around going back towards the main building ignoring everyone outside.

He went down the hall and looked around to make sure he was alone. He then stopped next to an old and huge clock that had stopped working a long time ago. Greg took the hands and put them on the 12 and the clock opened to reveal the brick wall. Greg then pressed a brick in the middle that he had memorized the location and the wall opened to reveal a secret staircase. I need some time in my sanctuary I'll come back later. Greg then went down closing the wall behind him making sure he was alone. He arrived in a small room where he lit the torches. In the center of the room was a big black piano and nothing else. Greg sat infront of the piano. Greg started playing a few songs he knew to appease his mind with the pleasant music he was playing, he hadn't done this for a while and he definately need it now. Only the mistress knew about this place having made it for him, he will have to thank her again when he goes back up. I might not be able to play for a while...At this thought Greg went a bit sad but then let himself be swept away by the music forgetting everything else.

Kisa _Sohma
06-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Lila was having a hard time going to sleep she looked at the clock. Ughhhhhh i need to rest she thought. she turned on her side but to no avail. Finally she gave up and got dressed. "I 'll go for a walk" she decided. She walked outside and breathed in the night air. "Ahhhhhhhhhh so peaceful"she said voicing her thoughts. She caught sight of Maine. She glanced quickly his way. Lost in his own world she thought. So she continued her walk.

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-22-2006, 04:24 PM
"Hey Ikari isn't that Maine?"Tsukiko asked."....That is Maine.It appears that he's sleeping."Funny I didn't think he'd sleep out side considering where his room was.I don't think it got burned."Tsukiko said while trying to remember where Maine's room was psitioned.

Kisa _Sohma
06-23-2006, 02:33 PM
It was a beautiful night. Lila breated in the night air. The outside always cleared her mind. She turned and walked inside. Finally I can get some rest she thought. So she slipped back into her night gown pulled her quilt up and imedately fell asleep.

Fetal Fetish
06-23-2006, 08:22 PM
Ikari looked at Tsukiko. "They found you?", she asked, kind of surprised. Finding some white tigers during an attack was unexpected. She then started thinking of some names for the tigers. "I dunno...", she murmured.

Tsukiko then said something about Maine and looked over, seeing the man asleep. "I don't think so either...", she sighed. "But I know mine is. The arrow that set the house ablaze hit the hallway right outside my room.." She got a little quiet. she had lost something very precious in that room. The only photo she ever had of her birth parents, along with other pictures of her adopted parents. She looked at her wrist.A gold bangle with a design of a dragon engraved on it shimmered slightly.

This was all she had left to remember. According to her adopted parents, they found her with that bangle already on her wrist. It was the only thing that gave her the feeling that she was still connected to her birth parents. Ikari shook her head. Snap out of it! There are more important things to think about right now...

Inc0gnit0
06-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Greg turned around with a sudden flash. Up the stairs he went and out of his secret sanctuary closing it behind him and walked down the hall-way back to his office. He grabbed from a secret compartment in his office a few letters. He went down the hallway up into the tall tower still standing tall prooving the survival of the building. In this tower there was the signal bell, it was used to tell everyone to meet in the meeting room technically only the mistress can use this signal but Greg didn't care he had almost forgot but he had an important thing to do. He hit the bell and the loud sound resonated through the courtyard, Greg then went down into the meeting room where he waqited standing leaning on his cane. Lets hope they come quickly.

Insolence
06-24-2006, 06:59 AM
Mara woke up with a shock from her "little" sleep. "why did the Spy Master did not come to me like I asked him?" Mara looked around her and saw that it already was getting late. She stood up and claped her hands for her servants. "Oh stupid me, they died!" Mara tought as ahe walked to her closed and started to put her nomale work clothes on. She walked out side her office and started to go and look for Greg. She found Ikari day dreaming standing looking in to the far nothingness. "Ikari you ok? Can you tell me where Greg is?"

DarkSakuraEmpress
06-24-2006, 09:58 AM
"Hey That was the meeting bell right Ikari?There's the mistress."Tsukiko walked up to the mistress since Ikari was still spacing out.Mistress the meeting bell was just sounded."Tsukiko said."I thought only you could sound it but you couldn't be down here already if you had."Tsukiko said."Maybe Greg sounded it."Tsukiko thought."I'm going to the meeting room.Stay here.Okay?"Tsukiko said to the tiger.It nodded it's head as if to say it understood."Wow athletic and smart."Tsukiko thought as she turned and went to the meeting room.She found Greg there and the sat down in her usual seat.

Fetal Fetish
06-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Ikari looked up, recognizing her Lady's voice. "Oh, um..Yes, I'm fine.", she said and stood up. "I'm sorry, but I do not know where Greg went, but by the sounds of it, he is probably in the meeting room." Ikari then remembered: Wasn't the Mistress supposed to ring the bell? But then..Why doesn't she know about it? "My Lady, if you want me to, I could escort you to the meeting room to find out what Greg is up to.",she said, bowing a little.

Insolence
06-26-2006, 10:31 AM
"I will surtainly not go to the meeting room. I am not a servant who you can call by the sound of a bell. I know this might sound stupid but this time Greg has gone to far. he knows very well that the meeting bell can only be used by someone from the Acoma famaly." And the last who used that bell was my father, why does Greg think I dont use the bell anymore? its to painfull, all those memories... Mara tought by herself with much pain in her heart about the loss of her father. "Ikari, go to the meeting room and bring Greg to me in my office. I dont care how you get him there, but be smart and ask first. I'll be wating."
Mara turned around and walked straight back in one line to her office.

Kisa _Sohma
06-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Lila woke at the sound of the meeting room Who rang that? she thought. "Well I'd better go,"she said quietly as she slipped on her clothes then put her whip in her belt. As she went to the meeting room she ran into the mistress. "Oh forgive my lady but did you not ring the meeting bell?" she said rather less coldly than she spoke to everyone else. "No,Lila I didn't but Greg did" the mistress said. "Oh!" she said with cold surprise. "Well then I won't go" but since she was down here she might as well wait. I wonder why that old coot rang the meeting bell he'll have some explaining to do she thought coldly. He knows only the mistress can use that bell. And even she doesn't use it she uses her hand maid. That old coot if its for something stupid or he made the mistress remember painful things he is going down!

Fetal Fetish
06-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Ooc: Sorry for the delay folks. My house was being renodeled and stuff, so the Internet was cut off for a while. So..I won't be on much.

Ikari nodded and went off without another word. She walked to through the burned house and went to the meeting room. "Greg! The Mistress wishes to see you immediately!",she shouted, standing straight and making direct eye contact with him. Ikari saw how serious the MIstress looked, and for a moment..she thought she saw her face sadden.I wonder why...

DarkSakuraEmpress
07-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Ikari came into the meeting room and announced the message."Woah that's new Ikari's hardly ever that stern or serious."Tsukiko thought.SHe got up and walked out of the room without a word.SHe walked outside where the white tiger and her cub were waiting."Sorry I kept you waiting for nothing."Tsukiko said petting the tiger's head.The tiger seemed to nod in response.Tsukiko and the tiger and it's cub walked back to the cherrybloossom tree and sat down.

MoonGoddess101
07-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Mali wallked around to see the ashes of the house. she wondered where the mistress was. She took a sigh and left to find someone to talk to.

Insolence
07-02-2006, 08:24 AM
Mara walked into her office and put her self down in the large chair behind her desk. half her desk was scourged by the fire, but she revused to po away the desk of her father. "Father,. I mis you" Mara started to cry, every thing was going wrong. more then half her staff was murdered and she had no idea how to get to the Imperial city. they where so weak that even the smalest house would be able to wipe them out. Even Greg was doing things wrong. sure he would have good reasons to sound the meeting bell. but he also knew that it was a privilage only for an direct asendent of the Acoma blood line. What was he thinking?

Inc0gnit0
07-03-2006, 08:56 PM
OOC:sorry for the delay moms internets off now at dads

BIC:Damnit o well I guess it was to be expected. "Follow me its important as long as everyones there I don't care where it is" Greg took one of his pain killers and limped to the mistresses desk and barged into the office and saw her crying. "Now we are going to have to talk frankly here no comodities because of your position...get over your dad it's clouding your judgement and you know it, feelings need to be shoved to the side when the situation demands it as for the bell I needed everyones attention especially yours...here" Greg handed a letter to Mara. "Its from your father he wrote it before he died and entrusted me to give it to you in time of need I think its as a good a time now for the rest of you." Greg handed a letter to everyone in the room. "These are from various family members for the same reason and thats why I needed to see everyone, you need courage now more then ever and we need to get going to see whats going on before we get wiped out."

Fetal Fetish
07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Ooc: Sorry again fo the further delay. I was on a three day vacation.

Ikari took the letter from Greg as soon as he came back. To My Dear Ikari, from your Father, it read. "Wait, how did you get this Greg?", she asked and looked at him curiously. The hand writing showed that it was from her adopted father, who died before she came to the house Akoma. So how did he get this..He never knew my adopted parents....Ikari was getting slightly suspicious.

Inc0gnit0
07-06-2006, 06:31 PM
"Dont worry im just older then you might think and before I became a grouchy old coot like you call me I actually liked to go around talking to people and I met your dad, a fine man might I add and on his death bed, tricky he died of a disease I couldn't figure out...sorry anyway back on track he gave me this for you no matter where you went, just happens I am here in the same house as you and I don't have to look for you..don't you just love coincidences." Greg looked around. "All of you who got letters just have similar stories to one exception, yours Mara I'll tell you in private so no more questions on how I got the letters just open them, read them, get over them and lets cut straight to the part where we go on a perilous mission to a big city without the emotional fallout that comes before." Greg waited as they all read the letters.

Insolence
07-07-2006, 03:22 AM
Mara slowly opened her letter and started to read. with one hand she hold the paper and with her other hand she wept her tears. slightly her face got a bit brighter and slowly a smile was visable on her mouth. This letter realy is from my father, and I never tought how good this would do me! She put down the letter and looked Greg right in the eye. "I still dont aprove how you do and act but I thank you for this letter." Mara looked around her and saw that the other people where done reading. "People, I think its time to get our stuf. Tomorrow we ride to the Imperail City!"

Inc0gnit0
07-07-2006, 09:19 PM
"Finally! Thats all I wanted to hear" Greg turned around and limped out of the office into his own office. Now alone in the solitude of his office he looked at his stuff. Greg put a pain killer into his mouth and started packing his stuff. We will be gone for a long hwile so better pack a lot of pain medication. He also put his medical equipment but decided to leave his accountant stuff here except for specific important papers. Lets go. Greg left his office with his stuff and went to the front door and sat on the stairs, waiting.

Fetal Fetish
07-08-2006, 11:15 AM
"O...kay..", Ikari said and decided tnot to ask any more. She opened the letter and it read:

Ikari, I am writing this while I can still hold a pen. It has been a blessing just to watch you grow since we found you out on the street. I suppose that by the time Greg delivers this to you, I'm gone and you have probably grown into a strong young lady. I told Greg to give this to you when everything seems hopeless, so that this last letter might give you strength to move on. Don't give up, just keep going. Your mother said that before she passed away. So stop feeling down and move on.

Love,
Mana, your father.

Ikari read it twice. Father... Ikari smiled. "You're right..I have grown stronger..And nothing's going to stop me now!", she said to herself and tucked the letter away. She brushed her bangs away from her face and walked outside. Kaze flew over and perched on her shoulder. She put her hand on the hilt of her katana, excited for the journey ahead.

Kisa _Sohma
07-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Ooc:Sorry for the delay two vacations in a row! Yea I'm on summer vacation and the rents have been planning vacation after vacation.

Bic:After Lila read the letter she thought He's still an old coot even if his intentions were good."Well Greg, I guess that was quite a reason to ring the meeting bell." She said cold and formal. "I still don't like it" she added under her breath then passed the letter. She then said "Misstress If you don't mind I think I'll go start packing my bags for tomorrow." She left the office and went up to her room and packed only the essentials. The memory of her father swam into her mind Lila,when going on a trip pack only the essentials. Less to carry he added which made Lila laugh."Father" she whispered then grabbed her parents picture, "I'm done packing" she said tears swimming in her eyes. Then quickly whipped them away shut her bag and got ready to catch some more sleep. No sense in staying awake. It'll only make me more tired. she thought.