PDA

View Full Version : The animal you most fear.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 10:07 AM
What is the animall you fear and why??

I fear turtles after my friend made and avatar that had a gun and it said " April I'm coming for you". i had nightmares after that and finding memo didn't help either.

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 10:11 AM
I was always afraid of Bugs Bunny. But what do you expect a five year old kid who sees a rabbit can not only kick your butt, but everything in between.
But that passed long ago.
It was five year old hang up that sadly I don't keep.
I respect every animals as if if it was me.

And its Finding Nemo not Memo.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 10:15 AM
I was always afraid of Bugs Bunny. But what do you expect a five year old kid who sees a rabbit can not only kick your butt, but everything in between.
But that passed long ago.
It was five year old hang up that sadly I don't keep.
I respect every animals as if if it was me.

And its Finding Nemo not Memo.
oh pshhhhhhhhhha

being afraid of bugs bunny O.O ummm oooookk

Sagat
05-23-2006, 10:53 AM
I'd say... none actually. I don't fear animals, I just respect them. Some I respect waaay more than others though.

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 10:58 AM
oh pshhhhhhhhhha

being afraid of bugs bunny O.O ummm oooookk I was five.

Eris
05-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Humans.

Marie2007
05-23-2006, 12:39 PM
I probably most fear sharks just because they can eat you whole

Kurumirina
05-23-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm afaird of frog....damn things are slimmy...dammit..>.<...but they taste good though when they get cooked!!^-^..cooked frog + salt = yum yum food!!xD

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 01:05 PM
I probably most fear sharks just because they can eat you whole I hate people with their misconsemptions.
Look a shark doesn't like the taste of humans. A shark will never eat a human thats just a movie thing.
Yeah they might take and arm off or two or bite you, buts thats how they smell.
They don't have nostrils so they can't smell you. So they bite. Its sceintifcally proven that a shark doesn't like a human.
And theres probably just a one in a million chance someone is going to be eaten by a shark.
Thats for hollywood.

DemonToaster
05-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Fear animals? I don't fear any animal. I respect them. Most are more afraid of you than you are of them. I'd like to see that avatar.

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 01:08 PM
Fear animals? I don't fear any animal. I respect them. Most are more afraid of you than you are of them. I'd like to see that avatar. So true.
Thats why I to don't fear creatures.

LINK the swordsman
05-23-2006, 01:16 PM
bee the stinger they really hurt really bad like hell

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 01:37 PM
I probably most fear sharks just because they can eat you whole
actually, you have a better chance of being killed by a bolt of lightning than you do of being killed by a shark

DemonToaster
05-23-2006, 01:39 PM
actually, you have a better chance of being killed by a bolt of lightning than you do of being killed by a shark
Yup, that's true. Sharks rarely attack.

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 01:42 PM
camel o_0 they spit and stuff at you .... (I have never seen a camel in real life)....

Animal I am scared of most is elmo...o_0

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 01:47 PM
i really dont think animals are scary.

DemonToaster
05-23-2006, 01:48 PM
i really dont think animals are scary.
I agree. People only fear them when someone gets killed, but how many of them do people kill?

Mihslayer2
05-23-2006, 02:05 PM
But I do fear...ants and spiders...long stories :)

escaflowne_fan12
05-23-2006, 02:07 PM
im scared of small birds, like humming birds the reason i fear them is because i watched "birds" when i was young, i got over that fear but it came back to haunt me, the reason i fear them is because there small, and there beaks can peck ur eyes, out, then thed crawl in throw ur throat and into ur chest then peck at ur heart, and ur lungs, then ur kidney's would burst, and it would rip itself out of ur rib cage then look at you, while ur slowly dieng in the worst of pains, and then fly away and it would be like yo man i jus smoked u, and ud be like *blood gushing out of ur chest, and ur eyes would start to melt cuz it was hot out, and screaming as loud as u can, then piss urself cuz ur kidney's are down and out, then blah*

lol, sorry im a writer so i get into detail alot, most of whom are not-accurate

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 02:08 PM
I agree. People only fear them when someone gets killed, but how many of them do people kill?
no I think you would be scared of elmo to if you found him peeking on you in the shower with a knife with killer furby as his friend o_0 he knows where you live he see's you while you sleep...

Lady Rain
05-23-2006, 02:10 PM
[B]I dont really fear animals ... but insects are really annoying ...

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:11 PM
no I think you would be scared of elmo to if you found him peeking on you in the shower with a knife with killer furby as his friend o_0 he knows where you live he see's you while you sleep......thanks for warning us...now im gonna have nightmares...

Temari
05-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Well I'm scared/fear of Earwigs. Because when I was younger an earwig almost crawled in my ear and ever since then everytime I see an earwig I get all freaked out.

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 02:16 PM
...thanks for warning us...now im gonna have nightmares...o_0 I killed him
http://www.magres.net/~vlk/terro/elmo.jpeg

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 02:17 PM
no I think you would be scared of elmo to if you found him peeking on you in the shower with a knife with killer furby as his friend o_0 he knows where you live he see's you while you sleep... Kira

http://www.ghostdroppings.com/images/photodroppings/th_EvilLilElmo.jpg

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:18 PM
o_0 I killed him
http://www.magres.net/~vlk/terro/elmo.jpeg
...wow...thanks...

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Kira

http://www.ghostdroppings.com/images/photodroppings/th_EvilLilElmo.jpg
omg

Cat_Demon
05-23-2006, 02:20 PM
I used to play with tigers and lions but they were babies and i never had a real fear against an animal thats bigger then me, i do however have a great fear for bugs and also Frogs.... dont ask why...for i dont know

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 02:20 PM
omg May Elmo haunt your dreams forever Elmo is after you.
Run Run Run.

lorie
05-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Cats, dogs,(when I say them it doesn't include kittens and puppies) any sea creatures and any insects.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:22 PM
May Elmo haunt your dreams forever Elmo is after you.
Run Run Run.hes right! elmo will have his revenge!

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Cats, dogs,(when I say them it doesn't include kittens and puppies) any sea creatures and any insects.so basically, you only like birds and lizards?

giantevilbunnie
05-23-2006, 02:27 PM
im scared of spiders, bees and wasps and earwigs, theyre not natural

lorie
05-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Naa theres more. An animal book would help. Whats your point?

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 02:32 PM
Humans.
unfortunately humans are what is on the forum

Kewii
05-23-2006, 02:34 PM
Ok quit the spam. Elmo is not an animal and he's not relevant to the discussion.

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 02:35 PM
unfortunately humans are what is on the forum No you see Dieselmannen is an robot.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Naa theres more. An animal book would help. Whats your point? just saying

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Ok quit the spam. Elmo is not an animal and he's not relevant to the discussion. Elmo is so an animal.

How dare you....you've hurt Elmos feelings.

Tsuna Kadiri
05-23-2006, 02:44 PM
What the.. since when has Elmo started gang banging? xD

I hate cicadas. Oh god, those are the scariest bugs in the world. Good thing they only come around every 17 years or so.

Surgeon General
05-23-2006, 02:47 PM
When he lost his job on Sesame Streets due to some drug problems and drinking problems.
Burt and Erny joined him and they have been praying on kids.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:47 PM

I hate cicadas. Oh god, those are the scariest bugs in the world. Good thing they only come around every 17 years or so.i love cicadas.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:48 PM
When he lost his job on Sesame Streets due to some drug problems and drinking problems.
Burt and Erny joined him and they have been praying on kids.so thats what happened to my little brother...

Dark Thoughts
05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
I fear bears 0_O I know its weird but I do.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Kira

http://www.ghostdroppings.com/images/photodroppings/th_EvilLilElmo.jpg unfortanately this makes me not wanna sing elmos world ever again.

- covers childrens eyes -

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Ya how can you say elmo is not an animal for real he s stalking me right now.... he is dead so that means he is everywhere o_0 and klutz where just having a bit of fun since you guys havent mad RPG weekly tournaments so leave us alone!

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:56 PM
unfortanately this makes me not wanna sing elmos world ever again.

- covers childrens eyes -elmo's world?

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Ya how can you say elmo is not an animal for real he s stalking me right now.... he is dead so that means he is everywhere o_0 and klutz where just having a bit of fun since you guys havent mad RPG weekly tournaments so leave us alone!hes stalking you too?!?

Tsuna Kadiri
05-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Burt and Erny joined him and they have been praying on kids.Well, if you are ever flicking though channels and stumble upon Sesame Street, you'll see that Elmo had to draw his house with crayons. If that's not cheap, then I don't know what is.

I was attacked by a cidada before. ;_;

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 03:02 PM
This is the song lalalala elmo's song o_0 he's getting to me and yes he has been stalking me for about 6 years now thats why I finaly killed him but now he is in my head X__X

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 03:03 PM
elmo's world?
yes its his old paying cheap job that he got. to rape poor children from there minds and make him an army of droids in childrens bodies.

ahhh i have an elmo shirt!!!!!!

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:05 PM
yes its his old paying cheap job that he got. to rape poor children from there minds and make him an army of droids in childrens bodies.

ahhh i have an elmo shirt!!!!!!
...sounds...interesting...

Ami~chan
05-23-2006, 03:10 PM
The animal I am most scared of? Well, I'm not too fond of snakes, but I am terrified of horses. Not foals, but big, huge, heavy horses. I think they're beautiful, but I don't like being near them.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 03:10 PM
...sounds...interesting...
doesn't it?

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:12 PM
The animal I am most scared of? Well, I'm not too fond of snakes, but I am terrified of horses. Not foals, but big, huge, heavy horses. I think they're beautiful, but I don't like being near them.thats exactly how i feel. they're great animals, but id rather not get too close to one

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:13 PM
doesn't it?oh, definately...but i dont plan to watch it in the near future

Kaitou Dark
05-23-2006, 03:15 PM
I would have to say that the animal that scares me the most are sharks...I am always afraid to go to the beach because I am scared that I am gonna get attacked by a shark

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:19 PM
I would have to say that the animal that scares me the most are sharks...I am always afraid to go to the beach because I am scared that I am gonna get attacked by a sharkin case you weren't here when we discussed sharks earlier, you have a better chance of being killed by a bolt of lightning than by a shark

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 03:20 PM
I would have to say that the animal that scares me the most are sharks...I am always afraid to go to the beach because I am scared that I am gonna get attacked by a shark actualy i live in miami. sharks don't like the taste of human. they are just curious. sharks preffer fish and other sharks. I went to the beach many time and never once have i been attacked by a shark.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:22 PM
actualy i live in miami. sharks don't like the taste of human. they are just curious. sharks preffer fish and other sharks. I went to the beach many time and never once have i been attacked by a shark.exactly

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 03:24 PM
elmo says he has a gun.... omg he has a gun.... he is pointing it at me ...... he has cocked the trigger.... he is now laughing and using profanity..... the gun is loaded.... omg he is saying he will kill me if I don't kill myself.... uhh. guys umm helllllppppp!

Kaitou Dark
05-23-2006, 03:24 PM
actualy i live in miami. sharks don't like the taste of human. they are just curious. sharks preffer fish and other sharks. I went to the beach many time and never once have i been attacked by a shark.
Look people I dont really care I just put that I am scared of sharks because that is the only animal that I am scared of...no other animals scare me thats the only reason why I put sharks

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:26 PM
elmo says he has a gun.... omg he has a gun.... he is pointing it at me ...... he has cocked the trigger.... he is now laughing and using profanity..... the gun is loaded.... omg he is saying he will kill me if I don't kill myself.... uhh. guys umm helllllppppp!tell him you can help him escape cookie monster, who is plotting to kill him!

Kira_yamato69
05-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Look people I dont really care I just put that I am scared of sharks because that is the only animal that I am scared of...no other animals scare me thats the only reason why I put sharks
you brave, brave person you arnt afraid of elmo o_0 hehehehe omg he is on top of me with the gun....

Megaman Zero X
05-23-2006, 03:27 PM
scared of dogs because i got bitten by one when i was small

DemonToaster
05-23-2006, 03:27 PM
no I think you would be scared of elmo to if you found him peeking on you in the shower with a knife with killer furby as his friend o_0 he knows where you live he see's you while you sleep...
I'd be creeped out, not scared. And if that did happen, I'd kill him.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:31 PM
I'd be creeped out, not scared. And if that did happen, I'd kill him. he's already been killed! have you not been reading?

Kira_yamato69
The cookie monster is his freind now o_0 they switched to knifes and there said they will rip my intrails apart.... cut out my toungh and feed it to a trout and etc....

Edit: I am still alive..... but barley... o_0

shadow_alchemist92
you brave, brave person you arnt afraid of elmo o_0 hehehehe omg he is on top of me with the gun.... POKE HIM IN THE EYES!!!

Music Fiend
05-23-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm mostly just afriad of bugs and snakes. Snakes...ever since I saw that "Anaconda" movie, I've been scared of them.

I used to play in the dirt and let ants sit on my finger, but those days are over. Now, I can't stand bugs at all.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:36 PM
I'm mostly just afriad of bugs and snakes. Snakes...ever since I saw that "Anaconda" movie, I've been scared of them.

I used to play in the dirt and let ants sit on my finger, but those days are over. Now, I can't stand bugs at all.i didnt think anaconda was that scary, but i was kind of spooked by python

Zantetsuken
05-23-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't really fear an animal. But I hate wasps and yellowjackets. They freak the hell outta me.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-23-2006, 03:44 PM
I don't really fear an animal. But I hate wasps and yellowjackets. They freak the hell outta me.yeah same here Im also allergic to them so that may be the reason why

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:46 PM
I don't really fear an animal. But I hate wasps and yellowjackets. They freak the hell outta me. i dont mind wasps, yellowjackets, bees, etc. if you dont bother them, they dont bother you. usually.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:47 PM
i dont mind wasps, yellowjackets, bees, etc. if you dont bother them, they dont bother you. usually. well, that is a good reason to not like them

Zantetsuken
05-23-2006, 03:49 PM
i dont mind wasps, yellowjackets, bees, etc. if you dont bother them, they dont bother you. usually.
Dude, with wasps it don't matter. I could breathe differently and they'll start chasing me.

Dude, did you just quote yourself? o.O

Fetal Fetish
05-23-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm not actually afraid of any animal, but I detest bugs...Especially ants and spiders. ><;

wolf-on-the-hunt
05-23-2006, 03:50 PM
the only animal i fear is *shudder* man.................and hikarun plz dont say thing lkie that there not funny to me.......i mean i know you are jokeing(i hope to god you are) but it hurts me when pepole say thing's like that so plz stop...........

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Dude, with wasps it don't matter. I could breathe differently and they'll start chasing me.

Dude, did you just quote yourself? o.Ooops! quoted the wrong thing.

Zantetsuken
05-23-2006, 03:52 PM
the only animal i fear is *shudder* man.................and hikarun plz dont say thing lkie that there not funny to me.......i mean i know you are jokeing(i hope to god you are) but it hurts me when pepole say thing's like that so plz stop...........
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

shadow_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 03:55 PM
the only animal i fear is *shudder* man.................and hikarun plz dont say thing lkie that there not funny to me.......i mean i know you are jokeing(i hope to god you are) but it hurts me when pepole say thing's like that so plz stop...........i agree (with the part about humans) humans are the cruelest race of all

wolf-on-the-hunt
05-23-2006, 03:59 PM
i hear that shadow.........and zan you hush you dont know anything about me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kewii
05-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Closed for spam