PDA

View Full Version : ninja gaiden black what do you think

kiakun
05-23-2006, 02:52 AM
has anyone played ninja gaiden black if you have played it tell me what you think of it

BoAlvr94
07-27-2006, 06:20 PM
I think it a fun game.I like runnin on the walls.but the fat dude in the third chapter is hard

Sega saturn x
07-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Cool games that are REALLY REALLY HARD. And of course it has blatant sexism tecmo is so fond of.

bakakame
07-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Marginally better than the first, only because it IS the first, but with online play. Sorry, I'm still mad that I spent $30 on the exact same game. But in and of itself, awsome game. A must own if you have an Xbox, just make sure you only buy one or the other.

Sasuke is God
07-28-2006, 09:16 PM
There r basically the same.... but there still really good games!!!

Deathbyspartan
07-29-2006, 06:58 AM
It is one of the xbox's better games. The Hardest fight is in chapter 8 aginst Alma. But on that game every boss has a system, you just have to know what to do, for example the last boss, you just have to roll then attack, the last boss battle was the easiest like.

Kishiro
07-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Chapter 7 actually has the fight with Alma in the Monestary. Chapter 8 is Tairon Under Alert. Which happens as a result of the Monestary being destroyed.... And yeah... >_>

I used to be slightly obsessed with Ninja Gaiden, and then Ninja Gaiden Black.

Did you know that the new Master Ninja Mode introduced in Ninja Gaiden Black, has a bigger jump of difficulty from Very Hard to Master Ninja modes than from Ninja Dog (Also introduced in NGB) to Very Hard mode.

Also, where is the online play you speak of Bakakame? O_o
Master Ninja Tournament is available in both versions I believe. And that isn't really online. Just scoreboards.

I wish you could do the Ryu fights against other people online. That'd be so great.

Anyway, both Ninja Gaidens are excellent. One is just harder than the other, and has more content. But at the same time, sacrifices some of the updates made to the original Ninja Gaiden..... LIKE INTERCEPT.

Because it is SO much fun fighting Vigoorian Berzerkers without it, right? @_@
--heavy valley girl-ish sarcasm--

Deathbyspartan
07-30-2006, 07:07 AM
Chapter 7 actually has the fight with Alma in the Monestary. Chapter 8 is Tairon Under Alert. Which happens as a result of the Monestary being destroyed.... And yeah... >_>

I used to be slightly obsessed with Ninja Gaiden, and then Ninja Gaiden Black.

Did you know that the new Master Ninja Mode introduced in Ninja Gaiden Black, has a bigger jump of difficulty from Very Hard to Master Ninja modes than from Ninja Dog (Also introduced in NGB) to Very Hard mode.

Also, where is the online play you speak of Bakakame? O_o
Master Ninja Tournament is available in both versions I believe. And that isn't really online. Just scoreboards.

I wish you could do the Ryu fights against other people online. That'd be so great.

Anyway, both Ninja Gaidens are excellent. One is just harder than the other, and has more content. But at the same time, sacrifices some of the updates made to the original Ninja Gaiden..... LIKE INTERCEPT.

Because it is SO much fun fighting Vigoorian Berzerkers without it, right? @_@
--heavy valley girl-ish sarcasm--
Whatever, you could be like the comic book guy from the simpsons " I think you find its chapter 7, Worst episode ever"

Sinner_Chrono
07-30-2006, 08:56 AM
Very good and awesome game, but quite difficult. I really enjoyed it either way.