PDA

View Full Version : best couple in sailormoon and inuyasha

night_inuyasha
05-22-2006, 06:45 PM
ok this might sound kinda wierd but i will try to put it as best as i can
who do u think would be best to be a couple in inuyasha and sailormoon
like sarena and sesshomaru and this is only a example so why do u give it a shoot

Zantetsuken
05-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Weren't like all the Sailor Scouts like together in a sense...you know what I mean.

angelic_assasin
05-22-2006, 07:21 PM
*clueless* where do ppl get such ideas?

Lady Rain
05-22-2006, 07:26 PM
[B]hmm this might sound kinda weird lol but I think that Muroku and Sarena would ^^; just my opinion!! lol

night_inuyasha
05-22-2006, 07:46 PM
*clueless* where do ppl get such ideas?lol i thout it would be funny and a good thread :)

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-22-2006, 08:33 PM
I think Ray and Inuyasha would make a good couple.If you look at it from a certain POV they are a lot alike.They're both short tempered and strong and a lot like fire themselves.The Sailor Pluto and Sesshomaru then Leida 9Jupiter) and Miroku. and Meena (Venus) and Shippo.These are based on their personallites from my POV.(except Pluto and Sesshy I just thought they'd look cute together)

Cat_Demon
05-22-2006, 08:41 PM
I think Ray and Inuyasha would make a good couple.If you look at it from a certain POV they are a lot alike.They're both short tempered and strong and a lot like fire themselves.The Sailor Pluto and Sesshomaru then Leida 9Jupiter) and Miroku. and Meena (Venus) and Shippo.These are based on their personallites from my POV.(except Pluto and Sesshy I just thought they'd look cute together)
id have to agree with you

German_Sniper9
05-23-2006, 02:00 AM
I think Sailor mars and inuyasha xD

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Thanks Cat Demon.Yay someone acctually agrees with me.For once.

Temari
05-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Hmmp...I think that Oh gosh, If you were talking about anyone in sailor moon then Luna and Shippo >__>; BUT! Sailor Scouts it would be..Yeah That's hard actually Sailor Venus and Miroku. xD

Demon Shadow
05-24-2006, 12:53 AM
inuyasha ^^

night_inuyasha
05-24-2006, 06:05 PM
I think Ray and Inuyasha would make a good couple.If you look at it from a certain POV they are a lot alike.They're both short tempered and strong and a lot like fire themselves.The Sailor Pluto and Sesshomaru then Leida 9Jupiter) and Miroku. and Meena (Venus) and Shippo.These are based on their personallites from my POV.(except Pluto and Sesshy I just thought they'd look cute together)yeah i agree with u and i think sesshy and pluto would look cute lol

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Yay!Someone else agrees with me too.

Sagat
05-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Usagi and nobody for starters cause to say someone other than Mamoru would just be retarded. And Sesshomaru would never fall in love with a sailor senshi let alone a human.

Minako and Bankotsu

Rei and Inuyasha .. agreed, they would go together actually

Mako and .. Koga

Ami and Miroku

The best matches I can think of. Let me now take this time to announce a final match up:

Naraku and Sailor Galaxia

Crystal~Blaze
05-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Sango and Tuxedo Mask ... O.o; I don't know why..I just think it works out...

dna_angel
06-01-2006, 10:14 PM
i agRee... ^_^

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
06-02-2006, 11:10 PM
I like sagat's last answer so I think I'm going to go with that:
Naraku and Sailor Galaxia

well it works out....

I can also see
and for some reason I can see:
Sailor Chibi Moon and Shippo
I know it's strange but it was the first one that came to mind!

I still like sagat's the best!

A True Friend
09-10-2006, 12:05 PM
yeh...sango and that mask guy!

Doriimu
09-10-2006, 03:07 PM
A bit silly, but Sailor Mars would actually go together well with Inu Yasha, short-tempered and all. And there's the resemblance to Kikyou which happens to be a miko too.

And someone mentioned Mako and Kouga, I'd like to see that since it's quite possible if the Sailor Moon and the Inu Yasha universes were merged together. xD I don't know but they both could make a good couple.

But since both universes aren't related for now, I don't really think of it. Alternate universe perhaps? I'm not a fan of pairing up characters who don't even exist in the same world.... but it's fun nontheless, so there. xD