PDA

View Full Version : What do you hate about death?

Mihslayer2
05-21-2006, 08:55 PM
I have had a lot of friends who have died...and I want some other people to post about how they felt and what they did to cope with the loss...

Hinata767
05-21-2006, 08:57 PM
my friend died in a car wreak I felt so sorry...I asked my mom if I could go with her but my mom said no like she knew it was going to happen..I cried almost the whole day >.<

Straw_hat
05-21-2006, 08:59 PM
nothing death is just a diffrent path we all must take

Sagat
05-21-2006, 09:00 PM
When a friend of mine was killed in a drunk driving accident (passenger) I blinked, stared straight blankly for about a minute and then felt a little bit more of myself get snuffed out, and from that moment on I've had no real emotion or feeling about on account I never think about it, and when I do, I don't really feel anything. And that's how I cope with it.

Zantetsuken
05-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Its better living knowing you're going to die then living fearing that you're going to die.

German_Sniper9
05-21-2006, 09:16 PM
-read the subject wrongy-

Cat_Demon
05-21-2006, 09:20 PM
okay this will be easy for me!

Jason aka. pyscho(sp?): he was my best friend but died when he got hit by a car, his spine was broke i 2 and his skul split, i was mad at first but then i began to accept that i couldnt do anything, and all i did really was cry for a while.

Matt aka The Cold One: he was another great friend even though he was like a cold person to everyone except me, and even though he commited suicide i still love him, for before he did it he told me why, and i didnt have the heart to make him miserable just to stay with me so i let him do it. Him telling me made it easier so it was more of a release for me and him

Masali
05-21-2006, 09:20 PM
What do I hate about death? I could go into depth about death and why it's a very sad experience but all I would say would eventually boil down to: "What do I hate most about death? the part where you die."

saskie
05-21-2006, 09:34 PM
To be honest, I don't really know how to answer this... What I hate about death is that someone is always suffering before they die. They can never die in "peace." That's what I believe... And I hate the feelings of the person that has died left you. I've never experience it but I know it can be very painful.

Inuyashayoukai2
05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Well i dont fear death i jsut fear the fact that i will leave all my loved ones behind... Like my Fiance* idk what i would do without her and dying would kill everything... Death sucks

Faceless111
05-21-2006, 09:38 PM
I hate death because glorification by the uneducated.

LadyPSerenity
05-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Not to make light of a tough Issue and stuff... but... I read the topic title and the first thing that came to mind.

I don't know but the whole dying factor sure as hell sucks.

In terms of other people dying, which is what the topic seems to focus more on. It's hard coping means accepting and moving on with life.
It depends on faith and the individual on how they cope with it. Some rely on their faith others rely on friends and family.
I've never lost a friend, thankfully I've been blessed at that. But I have lost family members to diseases. It's hard but I trust my faith and I find strength in friends, family and in my own faith to know that it's going to be alright.

Wolfwood
05-22-2006, 06:17 AM
hmm, when it comes to death around me, i just stop thinking bout it. i more or less go emotionless until everyone else isnt so worked up about it, then i deal with it myself, maby by visiting graves or whatever.
i just find it easyer to avoid all those people looking to comfort others or get comfort around the time of it. that type of thing dosnt help me and i'm no good at helping others when it comes to that ^^;
mostly i just hate how much stress it causes for so many people

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Aleyna
05-22-2006, 07:40 AM
not trying to sound crazy but i actually think death is sumthing good and i think ther is a better future out ther in the afterlife...i believe death is also good wen it doesn't happen to u cuz it makes u a stronger person inside and thankful that your still living but i always wonder if its better in afterlife and wut its like...don't u ever wonder???:glare:

Sayoran
05-22-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't hate anything about death, because it is futile to hate something so enevitable - it's the only thing in life that is.

There are things I dislike about death - the emotional suffering parts - but I have (thankfully) never lost anyone close to me; all my my grandparents died when I was young, so I have never experienced the death of anyone close to me save my cat *o_O* which obviously is incomparable to the loss of a loved one.

Thanks,
Sayoran ^_^;

INUANI
05-22-2006, 10:56 AM
i hate the finality of it all

Ayame_Sohma
05-22-2006, 10:58 AM
nothing death is just a diffrent path we all must take

Thats sooo true

Surgeon General
05-22-2006, 11:48 AM
Death.
Lets see painful. It can tear a person's family to pieces.
Death is a valid aspect. If you do not understand it then you'll always fear it, and morn after it.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-22-2006, 12:07 PM
I hate the fact of not being able to come back to the things that most comfort me when i feel alone. I don't want to die even though its natural cause.

giantevilbunnie
05-22-2006, 01:58 PM
I hate death because you just dont know when its going to come

Tsuna Kadiri
05-22-2006, 02:42 PM
There's nothing to hate about death. It's part of nature's cycle, and if people didn't die and lived forever, it wouldn't be a healthy balance. Also, when people that are close to you die, you might not think so at first, but you become a stronger person.

Sure, you feel bad and grieve after someone you care about dies, but it's not the end of the world. There's nothing to hate about it, because in a way it's being selfish wanting them back so you'll feel better and so things might be easier if they were alive again. If it's someone's time to die, then it's there time. Nothing you can do about it but remember the good and bad times you had and move on with your life.

dragongundam009
05-22-2006, 03:00 PM
I try not to think about it to much, if im going to die than im going to die if not then hay.

Pixiedust
05-22-2006, 07:43 PM
I hate the surprise part of death.

That you never know when or where it's going to happen,

Or who it's going to take,

The effect it's going to leave behind,

If the person suffors or not,

And what happens.

I believe that when you die you just fall asleep. And that really dissapoints me, because when you're sleeping you sometimes dream, but you just don't know or feel anything. And it just scares me that someday I will go to sleep and never wake up again.

Hinata767
05-22-2006, 08:51 PM
I agree with most of u you never know when death comes it just happends and sometime u cant stop it...if there was a world without death..u wouldent like it would u cuz everyones gonna die sometime *unless ur cloned or you get immortality*....wich will never happen anyway *not that I think of...*

sword_master
05-22-2006, 08:55 PM
it's actually kinda wierd, my uncle was the first person to die in my family, i cried like crazy, and i'm a helluva brute ... but then my grandma died, she was even more important to me .. .but i didn't cry, but i could feel myself so angry, and so mad, i never shed a tear though... kinda wierd i thought

miaka yuki
05-23-2006, 04:35 AM
my grandpa died when i was young i always cry when i remember that he's gone
almost everybody fear death cause we dont know what's gonna happen after and it's realy hard to accept that one of your friends died so soon but i dont fear death anymore once i realize that

Marie2007
05-23-2006, 12:48 PM
I felt really really sad when some of my friends died but to cope with I kept busy but always saved pics and all the great memories we had I just try to remember

Masali
05-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Everyone saying you never know when death is coming...That's not always true. When you're Dying of a terminal illness on a tropical desert island with no food or water (pretend no one comes to save you) I think death is pretty certain and you know it's coming. I agree it's not possible to pinpoint the exact moment when you die...but that's shooting a little high.

Kaitou Dark
05-23-2006, 03:30 PM
I hate the fact that when you die you cant come back....its just to much for me to handle. I have always been scared of death becasue of that very reason. It just sucks so bad that when you die no matter how hard you try you can never come back.

Aisu Hinate
05-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Personally when I die, I'm not going to be worried bout myself. I'm going to be worried about thet people who will miss me. But I beleive when you die, it's whatever you think will happen. So I'm not worried one bit.