PDA

View Full Version : Chrystal Chronicles

Zave
05-20-2006, 07:15 PM
I have and beat final fantasy chrystal chronicles and playin told me is this a final fantasy game it has the same monsters but do you reall think its a final fantasy game?????

-_Pulse_-
05-21-2006, 04:29 PM
I was thinking that the people who made it wanted to try something new...

Piper
05-21-2006, 05:13 PM
I own this game. Played 20 minutes of it, and got bored. My opinion? Nintendo got the short end of the stick. Poor Nintendo..

Lucidian Dyne
05-21-2006, 05:28 PM
If you like mind-numbing, FF:CC is the game for you. Technically, you're supposed to clear the game at year 16? I think. The drops of myrrh stop producing at this year and all dungeons go into their third phase. I'm still trying to collect the rest of the artifacts for my female Selkie. Just need a few of the big ones. >_<

Zantetsuken
05-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Sadly, it was another game that shouldn't have had Final Fantasy tattoed on it. Should have just called it Crystal Chronicles.

DemonToaster
05-21-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree with Zantetsuken and Piper. It got really boring really fast. I got to the 10th year, then I stopped out of boredom.

Toughfairy101
05-21-2006, 06:47 PM
I doubt it is the last FFA game.

Hinata767
05-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Ive played the game I cant pass the forest...i dont really like it >.<

Zave
05-22-2006, 05:34 PM
but i agreed with all of you it is is just like tactics it should not say final fantasy dont get me wrong i like them both but there nothin like a regular finalfantasy game.

Music Fiend
05-24-2006, 02:22 PM
The only thing that is fun about this game is the multiplayer, and you have to have all those damn GBAs just to participate in it! The magic spells are weak, the bosses are great but will destroy you if you face them alone, and the game lacks personality. The story is boring as dirt, which is usually the Final Fantasy games' strong point. Yes, what a poor excuse for a FF game...

Artania
05-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Definitely the worst final fantasy game ever, I even chalked it up for one of the worst games of all time. I regretted buying it so much, that I just gave it to a friend for his final fantasy collection. The only good purpose for the game.... lol

Music Fiend
05-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Definitely the worst final fantasy game ever, I even chalked it up for one of the worst games of all time. I regretted buying it so much, that I just gave it to a friend for his final fantasy collection. The only good purpose for the game.... lol
There was a Final Fantasy fighting game, called Ehrgeiz. THAT was the worst Final Fantasy game. FF:CC isn't horrible; it's just that multiplayer is the only joy that you will get out of it.