PDA

View Full Version : advent children

angel of death Sephiroth
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
i heard they were making advent children into a game but im not sure if anyone has got any info plz tell me.

Zave
05-19-2006, 10:47 PM
not sure but there is ff7

Sora100%
05-20-2006, 05:08 AM
I heard that to but I thought Tetsuya said no to that but then again
poeple always change their mind in the end anyway.

~Riku~
05-22-2006, 05:17 AM
Well, if they do bring out a Advent Children game, I hope the graphics are just
as good as the movies' were if not better.

angelic_assasin
05-22-2006, 06:37 PM
doi* pokes head up* yeah huh i think someone said that to me once...not long ago. but i hope they do! that movie is absolutely awsome!!!!!!!!! (im a cloud fangirl) and i dont like saphiroth*points to ppl* and no one will make me!!!! anyways...i think i can get hooked up with some imformation or research, im a pretty techno person. maybe i can just survey ppl and find out, well...i'll post the info up as soon as posible!:laugh:

Zantetsuken
05-22-2006, 06:40 PM
I keep hearing about it and hearing about it and I know there won't be a game otherwise you would have heard about it on the DVD.

Regex
05-22-2006, 06:46 PM
There is a game in the works based on Final Fantasy VII, like Advent Children was.
As I understand it, it will be called "Dirge of Cerberus" and it will be based around Vincent.

Here (http://www.dirgeofcerberus.net/fullstory.php?subaction=showfull&id=1147426993&archive=&start_from=&ucat=35&)'s a link to the information from E3

Zave
05-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Dirge of sebrus is it like ff7 only based on Vincent or somtin or is a replica of Advent children only main character Vincent.

Khanxay
05-23-2006, 11:38 AM
dirge of cerberous contains the story about vincent. Vincent has his own problem throughout ff7, and just like cloud in AC, vincent solves his in DOC

Dark Thoughts
05-23-2006, 02:33 PM
I thought the game was alright...id rather watch the show tho

Zantetsuken
05-23-2006, 03:28 PM
dirge of cerberous contains the story about vincent. Vincent has his own problem throughout ff7, and just like cloud in AC, vincent solves his in DOC
It has to do with some of Vincent's past but it's a new story.

Masali
05-23-2006, 03:32 PM
I thought the game was alright...id rather watch the show tho

There is no show...and AC isn't a game. are you high or something? Specify what you mean.

Also, DOC isn't a replica of the FF7 game. It's a first/third person shooter.

Zantetsuken
05-23-2006, 03:34 PM
There is no show...and AC isn't a game. are you high or something? Specify what you mean.

Also, DOC isn't a replica of the FF7 game. It's a first/third person shooter.
I think it's kinda cool to have a shooter/rpg. Kinda reminds me of Parasite Eve. I think I saw a part where you can even snipe people. Looks pretty good.

German_Sniper9
05-23-2006, 03:38 PM
i heard they were making advent children into a game but im not sure if anyone has got any info plz tell me.
i heard that too, but
Advent Children was made off of Final Fantasy VII
so it wouldnt make sense to make a game off of a movie which is off of a game

Khanxay
05-24-2006, 07:59 AM
It has to do with some of Vincent's past but it's a new story.of course it's a new story. Hardly anything is revealed about vincent in FF7. DOC is supposed to reveal his past. And the game is supposed to be kinda like the Devil May Cry games.

Vincent_Nanaki
06-07-2006, 09:50 PM
My friends, whose really into these things and me (into ff7) heard a little news. I heard that they were going to take advent children graphics and remake ff7 into a sick game for PS3 with cutscenes that look like movie footage. I tihnk it'll me really cool.
And DOC is just sick. I mean a game behind Vincent is cool enoguh especially a shooter!!!

Yu Yu Master
06-08-2006, 06:50 AM
Well, if they do bring out a Advent Children game, I hope the graphics are just
as good as the movies' were if not better.
Sadly I doubt they will make the game and if they do the graphics will not compare to da movie.

Sagat
06-08-2006, 07:48 AM
My friends, whose really into these things and me (into ff7) heard a little news. I heard that they were going to take advent children graphics and remake ff7 into a sick game for PS3 with cutscenes that look like movie footage. I tihnk it'll me really cool.
And DOC is just sick. I mean a game behind Vincent is cool enoguh especially a shooter!!!Oh yea just like that time I heard about FF7 being re-released for the PS2 with the ability to revive Aerith!! That sure was great huh??

Oh.. wait!

jewel2sparkle
06-08-2006, 09:39 AM
I heard they were remaking FF7 for the PS3 too....I'm positive it will happen.

Regex
06-08-2006, 09:49 AM
From the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD section labeled "Sneak Peek of Upcoming Final Fantasy Games:

Final Fantasy Before Crisis - A story of the 6 years leading up to Final Fantasy VII
This game appears to be an RPG for the cell phone.

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core - A story of three young men and one young woman bound for destiny's core
It looks like this is a spinoff game for the PSP featuring Zack, Sephiroth, Cloud, and Aeris.

Dirge of Cerberus - On that day, Midgar died. With thousands of soldiers trapped deep with its bowels. And now, three years later...
A game starring Vincent. I believe it's for the PS2.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
This is the movie that the trailer came on. I'm not completely sure why it was included.

UltimateRukia
06-08-2006, 10:01 AM
First off, there better had not be a game...You know why???? i won't be able to get it!
I did enough butt-kissing to my parents and it took constant nagging to even get Advent Children!
I don't have any Final Fantasy games... just KH1+2 A sonic gamefor the ps2 and one from my DS i got nintendogs, pyopop fever and Yoshi touch and go...and some othe stuff for the ps2
Also... All my anime dvds and manga? Bought them all myself!(then again... the dvds costed $3 each at dollar general, but )
The only FF games I played Were X and X-2 x was on a loan...andx-2 I only played for an hour.... X was that start of a mad obsession... (XP)
Then it came to KH then to Cloud then.. once i heard of AC.. i needed it, but now I have it....
And now... instead of being a loud Fangirl...i'm now a Reno Fangirl... but ...
wow... I'm seriously getting off topic!