PDA

View Full Version : new super mario bros. what do u think of it?

PleilA
05-19-2006, 09:01 PM
i worship this game

Buruku
05-19-2006, 09:51 PM
*cries* Havnt gotten it yet! But I will be hopefully very soon. Then I'll come here and talk about how awesome it is.

sk8erpunk98
05-19-2006, 11:04 PM
ya i think it rock so muck dude i like play it every day!

Sora100%
05-20-2006, 05:06 AM
I haven't play it yet but it looks like it's gonna freakin' rock.

Darth Tyranus
05-20-2006, 09:48 AM
I got it and the more I play the game the more it grows on me, great stuff

Opinionated
05-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Quote Adam Arnold:

Well, I had Mario Madness and I lost it. On Wednesday, I got New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS and finished the game within just a few hours of starting. Maybe the bosses were too easy or the levels too short, but even with going back and unlocking World 4 and 7 and seeking out all the hidden levels...I was still finished in two days worth of playing. Kinda sad. It was fun while it lasted, though. ^_^
That does not sound encouraging, considering Super Mario Brothers held me for a week.

The Kid
05-20-2006, 10:43 AM
its awesome and cool and stuff
and i would like to get it

Darth Tyranus
05-20-2006, 11:31 AM
It's a damn mario game anyone surpised it's short needs to wake up. All the mario games have been short and pretty easy. With the exception of the first games simply because there was no saving or passcodes but if there was it would have been the same.

Music Fiend
05-20-2006, 02:50 PM
With what I have seen so far, I must say that I am really impressed with this game. I was reading a preview article on it, in GI, and it sounds as if this is the 2D Mario platformer that we have all been waiting for. The graphics look nice, and the gameplay seems like it will amaze me.

DemonToaster
05-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Weird idea, but I like it.

Zave
05-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Theres a new mario game what is it called i thought the latest one was mario sunshine

PleilA
05-23-2006, 08:37 PM
It's a damn mario game anyone surpised it's short needs to wake up. All the mario games have been short and pretty easy. With the exception of the first games simply because there was no saving or passcodes but if there was it would have been the same. actually mario one and two had 8 worlds with only 4 levels in each where as mario 3 had 8 worlds with at least 8 levels in each , some even had 10, that game was actally very long even with saving in mario all stars, also mario 1 2 and 3 were not easy games a t first till u played them over more than once, i do agree they could have made this mario game harder, now mario world however was just t o dam easy

Souhi
05-23-2006, 08:52 PM
Theres a new mario game what is it called i thought the latest one was mario sunshineOh wow, actually ( just making a correction here ) if you're refering to SM Sunshine, that was one of the original games that came out for the GC, like 4 years ago http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wacko.gif I myself haven't played many of the Mario games for the DS, but the New SM was an exception because the original was an absolute classiv. And I must say, it is a fairly impressive game. It has much of the original charm, but adds some nice graphics and a bit of new gameplay. I'm not much of a hardcore gamer, so I haven't finished it yet. And if it is short and/or easy, that's always been the weakness of most of the SM games.

Chaux
06-01-2006, 05:18 PM
i like all the mario games, though i havent played all of them. -_-;xd

LINK the swordsman
06-01-2006, 05:21 PM
it's cool i just wonder if the cheat in the old one is still in the new one?
*the pipes the warp pipes*

-Batman-
06-01-2006, 10:35 PM
actually mario one and two had 8 worlds with only 4 levels in each where as mario 3 had 8 worlds with at least 8 levels in each , some even had 10, that game was actally very long even with saving in mario all stars, also mario 1 2 and 3 were not easy games a t first till u played them over more than once, i do agree they could have made this mario game harder, now mario world however was just t o dam easy

Or you can take a few warp holes (which exist in all 3 of the originals) and finish the game in a few hours. It's cheating, as they are programmed into the game.

DarkWind: Lord of Dragons
07-07-2006, 08:06 PM
I own it...:p
I beat it...:D
It's fun...:)
It's Cool...:cool:

I would recommend it...

Cheat/Trick: when U press the A button to open your save file: hold L and R down and U will play as Luigi...

zan
07-07-2006, 08:29 PM
i like it its better then the old one..

Miss Moonlight
07-10-2006, 01:19 PM
I want that game, it looks awesome. ^^