PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite season?

escaflowne_fan12
05-19-2006, 06:14 PM
my favorite season is winter, best time to snowboard,

DemonToaster
05-19-2006, 06:24 PM
I like spring, because it is the season of life and revival.

~*~Hikarun~*~
05-19-2006, 06:26 PM
there is already a thread like this.

It was posted by me already

i like fall ^^

wolf-on-the-hunt
05-19-2006, 06:48 PM
i like it when its raining its so nice they world is becoming new once more washing away its sin everything is almost black and white like, mmmmm i just love those days!!

bafflequeen
05-19-2006, 06:51 PM
i love fall, not too cold and not too hot

Crimson Phoenix
05-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Summer, I love the heat ^_^

Crystal~Blaze
05-19-2006, 07:58 PM
I love snowboarding...so I'm definity going for winter, and because I like the cold air, and the frsh breeze on the mountain slopes... and the snow is soo cool and icy! =^.^=

Viola
05-19-2006, 10:04 PM
I like the fall. Like said above, not too hot and not too cold. There are thunder and lightning storms, IOt's so very colourful and it has thanksgiving(mmm food) and Halloween.

sk8erpunk98
05-19-2006, 10:06 PM
i like summer to skateboard

BlazingSoul
05-19-2006, 10:15 PM
winter is my favorite season. Its nice to watch the snow melt then turns into spring.

mike2yang
05-19-2006, 10:17 PM
winter and fall is good...i would say i like fall more...

YunaRen Leader
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Okay I have to say while I really love fall as it is nice and cool. My favorite has to be the Winter has I'm never cold I mean I'm normally still wearing shorts for a few weeks after it starts. But the reason I truly love Winter can be put into one word: Christmas.

SetoKaiba
05-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Winter is my favorite season, I love the snow and even the cold :p

Viola
05-20-2006, 07:12 AM
Well if you all tasted a Canadian winter...even with Christmas I don't think you'll think the same. Some times it's so cold you can't go outside. The only Up side is plenty of snowdays from school. But it's still not that great. Snowboarding is fun though.

Keyasaffection
05-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Summer, I love the heat ^_^
agreed with da Phoenix.....

Martherus
05-20-2006, 09:25 AM
Summer and winter.
Summer because it's hot and winter because everything looks so peacefull with the snow..
But if I have to choose, it would be summer.

Inarrca
05-20-2006, 09:50 AM
I like fall the most.....it starts to git cold and the trees turn a beutiful color....*likes to watch leafs fall*.......and its the time of the year that the haunt is up in california....^_^

anime OG
05-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Winter! This is gonna sound funny but in the Winter I become stronger! Like something odd u know and I also do it in the summer too but it mainly happens in the winter! Yea I do got some issue! XD

~Riyana~
05-20-2006, 10:12 AM
I much like the spring time since Nature is coming back from its deep winter's sleep ^^' I love to see the birds chirping, the trees and flowers in Full bloom, plus theres just something magical in the air too.

Opinionated
05-20-2006, 10:14 AM
No way in hell it's fall. Overrated season that thinks it's still summer. And all the trees drop their leaves. Whoo-hoo. That means leaves to rake, BUT THE TREES ARE STILL GROWING LEAVES! All of you people who said fall need to come down to the Gulf Coast. Let's see if you like fall then. Oh and did I mention hurricanes?

And spring is an overly wet season that thinks it's summer. Can you say humidity? Humidity=No bueno. You can't go outside, because you can't breathe, you can't stay inside(if you're me), because your mom is going to scream at you about the perfect weather. And how about those tornadoes?

Winter? Winter can't make up its damn mind. Is it hot or cold? On week it'll be summer weather, next it'll be 40 degrees out. And there's no snow on the Gulf Coast. So there's no reason to like winter. Sure, there's Christmas, but one holiday can't redeem a stupid season.

Is there a season I like? Why, yes there is. Summer. In summer, there are no tornadoes and few hurricanes. The rain stops and the humidity falls. Sure, the plants may wilt, but who cares? On good days, you have an excuse to go out do whatever, and on the bad(really hot) days, you have an excuse to stay inside.

Eris
05-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Summer: Hot. Can't think. Can't sleep. Can't do anything. Bad season.
Spring: Hot. Can't think. Can't sleep. Can't do anything. Obnoxios kids run about screaming. Bad season.
Fall: Decent season. Especially with the rain. Decent tempreratures.
Winter: Cold (expect -25 C or ~-10 F). Dark. The snow dampens all sound, so it's really quiet. You can think. You can be alone. Nice! ... but there's the whole repugnant X-mas thing, which makes the season a bit less appealing.

I'm going with fall.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-20-2006, 10:59 AM
i like winter.
I love how beautiful it is with all the snow on the ground.
And I love seeing the younger kids running around having fun.
And everyone seems to be in a better mood.
It just feels so good and peaceful.
I can sit outside and watch the snow and feel relaxed.

Dark-Angel
05-20-2006, 11:04 AM
I really love fall
don't really know wye
i just love when the leaves fall the rain
everything

The Kid
05-20-2006, 01:02 PM
summer is the best and well yeah:p

J0rdan
05-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Hmmm...
I don't realy have a favorite season
I just voted for summer because it's...well, summer
I like winter too though

Cat_Demon
05-21-2006, 01:47 PM
winter i love it, especially the cold weather and snow!!

animeglobe
05-21-2006, 02:00 PM
hmm i like winter and spring. why? because i like snow and to spring is the time where everything grows

escaflowne_fan12
05-21-2006, 10:40 PM
lol rock on winter rocks!!! ya go winter lol, well here in canada well in my small town, i did a poll just like this one, and there were only 4 of us who liked winter, so im glad to see more people over the internet prefre winter

ShadowtheWarWolf
05-22-2006, 01:17 AM
I guess Spring because it has the best weather. (wow, i haven't posted in a long time)

lorie
05-22-2006, 04:40 AM
Winter is my favourite. Snow and the chilly weather.
Summer-complete opposite but the weathers nice. Bright but it rains a lot.

Sayoran
05-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Aww... Don't make me choose!

I guess it would have to be late Summer/early Autumn evenings (or "fall" to my friends over the pond) because it's still warm, but pleasently warm (and dry hopefully) and I enjoy the scenery, the smells and the sound of the church bells in the distance...

Thanks,
Sayoran ^_^;