PDA

View Full Version : Are you...

Maya Miyazono
05-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Are you the kind of person who talks badly about other people behind there backs?Or are you the kind who wants to beat the crap out of people who do that?

I bet you know what a person reaction is when someone is what they beilive stupid/ugly/huge. They talk really really harsh about that one person and it pisses me off when they won't shut up about it. That someone already has a hard time in life you know that they don't need more people jumping in and judging them. I can't stand people like that. ><;

warpster69
05-13-2006, 04:00 AM
i no i had 2 deal wif dat last nite at my friends party (and they ended [REMOVED] it up)

Martherus
05-13-2006, 04:32 AM
Are you the kind of person who talks badly about other people behind there backs?Or are you the kind who wants to beat the crap out of people who do that?

I bet you know what a person reaction is when someone is what they beilive stupid/ugly/huge. They talk really really harsh about that one person and it pisses me off when they won't shut up about it. That someone already has a hard time in life you know that they don't need more people jumping in and judging them. I can't stand people like that. ><;
Yeah, I agree some people can be very hard sometimes..
If they talking (very badly) about an other person it really freaks me out.. Why are people sometimes so hard for each other? So I understand your meaning.
Stupid thing is, at my school it are mostly girls who are talking like that about others.. =|
Actually, I never heard a boy talking like that Oo.;;

Death_Lord
05-13-2006, 04:41 AM
Yeh i dunno i usually tell them.....cant really remember me saying anything behind some1's back so yeh thats good! :)

Chaux
05-13-2006, 04:54 AM
no.. i dont do that...
but i sometimes sat it to their face.
i beat them up later if they say in behind my back and i find out, but if they insult my friends in front of me i wont let them get away with it!

lorie
05-13-2006, 04:56 AM
I used to but now Ive stopped. I dont like backchatting anymore its kind of stupid and also very inconsiderate. Its not as bad as saying it to peoples face but its just as cruel.

Tsuna Kadiri
05-13-2006, 07:20 AM
Everyone talks behind other's backs. Everyone. There's nothing unnatural about it or extremely wrong about it. It's just something that is bound to happen, and if you want to get bent out of shape about it, then you can. But, there will always be people that will talk about you behind your back. And that's not to say it's always bad.

If I talk about someone behind their back, odds are that I'll say the same thing to their face sooner or later. Sometimes it's not always good to blurt out exactly how you feel towards someone at that moment. Find someone to vent to, then afterwards you'll either end up feeling better and not as steamed about the situation, or realize that you really do have a problem with the person and confront them about it.

Seldrima
05-13-2006, 07:27 AM
If I do talk about someone behind the back, within the next hour i'll say it to their face. I'm generally a pleasant person. My friends on the other hand are REALLY mean. They go on about a girl being ugly/fat/dumb etc. I thinnk if they haven't done anything to me, I will do nothing to them so when I do "Talk behind a persons back" It' because they've annoyed me.

Plus Most of the times the "ugly/fat/dumb" girl is average looking or just curvy, that's what really annoys me when they are mean to others for no reason. EVEN old people some of them ><;;

Souhi
05-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Well not so much, since it happens to be more of a female thing, but other people have talked behind my back. And to state the obvious, they disgust me. If you want to insult me, have the decency to say it straight to my face. I have a pretty guilty concience, so I find it hard to talk about other people in this way. And judging by the few times Iv'e done it. the whole thing comes back to blow up in your face anyways. Short answer, not anymore.

Uno_Caste
05-13-2006, 08:06 AM
Talking badly behind others back is commonly known as "backbiting", yeah that's the term, i guess.
In my experience, yes I did backbiting which is hard to refrain especially if your really mad at a person, you'll find a way to release your emotions and say bad words against that person to somebody, perhaps to your friend, thus backbiting is committed. And it's really a bad habit, doing it at a must would normally destruct your personality.
Well, in my case, when i get pissed off to somebody, what i normally do is confront that person directly even if I'll be mean to him, a least it's only between the two of us and no other persons involved.

Light Guardian
05-13-2006, 08:16 AM
I never talk badly about other people behind there backs...mostly I never talk about anyone...I tell it them personaly...

Lucidian Dyne
05-13-2006, 08:42 AM
Tsuna's hit it as close to the mark as I would've. Some people talk about others as a point of concern for their well being. However, it should also be duly noted that some things that people say get lost in translation. If you've ever played the "telephone game" (a chain of people whispering a message for accuracy) you'll know that some things don't end up how you first described them in the beginning.

"Oh, I'm not like that!" Right. -- No person is infallible. No person is perfect. Even I came to terms with that a long time ago. But my example shouldn't cause anyone to be flippant with what they say. Have the guts to approach people with your problems, your concerns and your well-wishing. Human interaction doesn't all need to be bad; there's two sides to everything. You'll be surprised at how much of an impact you'll have on people if you deal with them face to face.

That's why you should always be the messenger for yourself. Take everything in and be stronger for it.

Ami~chan
05-14-2006, 02:29 AM
Everyone talks about someone behind their back, period. No exceptions. I find it to be like most things: acceptable in very small quantities.

Most of the time, I end up telling the person what I'm saying behind their back. If I dislike something about them, they might get more offended if someone else told me. I normally drag them to the side, and just chat with them about it.

But sometimes I get really mad and just bash people. Heck, I'm human, and definately not one of the best ones out there.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-14-2006, 01:26 PM
I try not to, but i know i do. And when i do aventuelly I'll say it to their face.

It's something every single person does. People can't stop it.

iernt8
05-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Well if I am going to talk trash about a person i would do it right in front of them. I really dont mind what other people do behind my back, I just think if im not there it never happened.

Marie2007
05-14-2006, 01:50 PM
No I never did and don't plan on starting anytime soon

Masali
05-14-2006, 01:54 PM
I talk about the people I hate right in front of them. I also talk behind they're backs, and if they overhear I tell them anyway. such as

Me: Yeah, so (name) is a real prick.
person: What'd you say about me?
person: me? Oh, I said you were a prick.

Hinata767
05-14-2006, 02:17 PM
usually the people who talk about me behind my back tell my friends..then my friends tell me what they said then I got up to them and ask why they said that about me *sometimes viloence is included* But not all the time ^_^