PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy in Manhatten Get's PUNK'D.

Daenerys
05-11-2006, 10:22 PM
http://www.improveverywhere.com/mission_view.php?mission_id=57

Not really a punk'd thing, but hilarious none the less. =D

Krsnik
05-11-2006, 10:25 PM
These people have waaaaay too much time on their hands, but it's still pretty funny.

Daenerys
05-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Did you even read anything they said, or did you just look at the pretty pictures?

Kurumirina
05-12-2006, 01:21 AM
ROFL....where you get all this stuff Ai?xD.....lol...Agent Shafer was the best...are you assaulting me?LMOA!!Reeves was lucky though....O_o.....she didn't get caught....wow....it was so obvious but still didn't...lol..I think the cops only caught male.....not female...>_O....I got a really feeling that is what is happening

Zedekiah
05-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Did you even read anything they said, or did you just look at the pretty pictures?
After reading all of it I came to the same conclusion as Krsnik.

But it's still pretty funny, even if a bit extreme. Not like the results were anything more than annoying the Managers and getting kicked out in the long run <3

Raven
05-12-2006, 08:12 AM
*laughs* ohh, that was really funny. Good stuff, Ai.
As for the customers thinking they work there, there's a million times I'm in some store, looking absolutely nothing like a worker, and someone still asks me if I work there.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-12-2006, 06:16 PM
i have never read or seen anything like that. wow! that is funny and kinda cool. i like, and i want more...grrr.

Daenerys
05-13-2006, 05:36 PM
A friend of mine showed it to me. He saw an earlier prank they did. I don't remember which one, I think it was the pants one. Flemco on livejournal, if you want to see other stuff he posts links to. Some of it isn't always PG, so I suggest not going there if you aren't responsible.

But yeah, I think you are both stupid for assuming that all these people have no lives. The people who work for and own the website requested that people show up to help them with a prank, people showed up. How does that mean that EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED had no time on thier hands? They had a couple hours during lunch for example, or they were imbetween doing something else, and they stopped by to help out.

The man with his daughters for example. They had other plans but it rained, and ruined them, so they decided to check out the prank. I swear, you rag on people all the time. For no real reason. This time, it's because they did something creative with extra time on thier hands, and you're both probally just pissed because the only thing you seem to be able to do is failed attempts at flaming people.

Get over yourselves, and DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS if you are juts going to be stupid. I do not like to deal with it, and I'm sure no one else likes seeing me get pissed off at you. So just DO NOT REPLY. Thanks.

Anyway, if you go on the site and check out the HBO Film Festivel one, that's my other favorite. I haven't got much time to check out the WHOLE site, but out of the 3 or so I looked at aside from the best buy one, that one deserves honorable mention.

Zedekiah
05-13-2006, 05:54 PM
I've searched the thread, but I still can't find anything about saying that they had no lives or that what they did was stupid : 3

You just need to relax some, dear.

Edit: More so, I don't think anyone has ever insulted you or anything you've done in this thread at all : )