PDA

View Full Version : Fight or not

QuickSilverFang
05-09-2006, 03:05 PM
if something goes wrong in your relationship with the person you love or care about very much and your afraid that they might leave or told you to leave....would you fight to stay with person or just let them go and let them decided wat happens without your imput?

Music Fiend
05-09-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm not sure, myself. If you fight for a person, who might not even love you back anymore, then you might end up just hurting yourself more. However, what if that person seems to be meant for you...like your dreamgirl? You can't just let another guy take her away. You have a bond that is strong, and you don't want that to break...

I...might be in that situation now, but I don't even know. Ugh, love is starting to frustrate me...again. Why must I get myself into these situations...

lorie
05-09-2006, 03:30 PM
I wont fight. Why? It irritates me when others make your decisions that concern you as well and you are excluded from it. I dont know I think I wont care too much. A person might not deserve my attention if those were their actions put forward.

Ryth
05-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Well, I'd certainly try my hardest to make her happy. To stay with her but not change too drastically if that is what she wants. If she wants me to change a lot, if she can't accept me for who I am, I do not want to be with her. While love is about compromise, it shouldn't be about constant changes and unending battles.

Sangie
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Sometimes the best way to show you love someone is to let them go. Maybe some time apart will show them the effect you have in their life.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 04:50 PM
I'd just let them ulitmetly its up to them if they want to say or not. Why should I fight them just for me to keep them?
If you honestly love someone you'll respect his or her descision thats how it always is.

Kristen
05-09-2006, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't force the person to stay with me, but whether they liked it or not, I'd say something about it. If you really want it, fight for it, try again. But don't make the person feel guilty and whatnot, that's a bad relationship.

Marie2007
05-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Yeah I would

Sagat
05-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Man forget that. If that is how it is going to go then it's not worth it.

Like those lame little male-puppies who have their gf/wife cheat on them, and then they enter into some primitive, monkey like battle to "win her back"

When I see people like this engaged in this little naturistic clashing of antlers with the bimbo in between that will go with whoever wins, I see two animals, not human beings. I see two animals who ought to be treated as such and not given an ounce of respect or basic human kindness.

Fighting for somebody .. what a joke.

Masali
05-09-2006, 05:54 PM
In most cases fighting for another person is a complete waste of energy. If they really are serious about not wanting you around anymore I don't think I'd waste my time trying to cling to the girl. In the end, it really doesn't solve anything except accomplishing the task of making everyone feel like crap.

International 4-8818
08-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Well if i was in a deep realtatioship and the person that I cared for wanted to leave me, of course im not going to just say okay go ahead. I want to know why she is and yeah sure i would fight for her to stay if it was something weird.

Athena
08-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Well, its happened to me just recently, so all i can say is....fight, but not so far that you ruin the relationship even more....give them a reason to stay, then wait for their dissicion(sp) and dont pressure them into it....

Amaruk
08-11-2006, 12:19 AM
I would fight for them to stay with everything I have. If I love them, then I will do everything in my power to stay with them. If they still wanna leave after that then they can go, if they feel the same way they will stay, it all comes down to them.

Hitsugaya Toushiro
08-11-2006, 12:22 AM
Keeping someone with you even though they wish to go. I don't know about that. I would for sure miss them and my heart would be broken. But I would never keep them against their will, that would just make things worse.

chibi_battousai_tousuke
08-11-2006, 12:23 AM
I'll just let it ride. it works out for the better anyways.

pyre
08-11-2006, 12:36 AM
i guess i wudnt fight,evn for th one i love. love shudnt impede anyone;its supposed to set free. also,love is not all a bed of flowers..love causes hurt and pain too...and to fight to keep th relationship is kinda selfish,ne? especially if the othr person doesnt want u anymor...

DarkMoonPrince
08-24-2006, 05:11 PM
I would rather not fight.

Furubalova
08-24-2006, 05:15 PM
i wouldn't cause obviously the person doesn't feel comfortable in the relationship if they want to leave so i wouldn't make them be uncomfortable cause i want them to stay. that's how i see it. but then again, i'm young and never been in a relationship b4 so what exactly do i know? lol

Ami~chan
08-24-2006, 06:04 PM
If you wouldn't fight for a relationship, the relationship isn't worth it anyways. Relationships take work, and you should never expect it to be easy. I would fight for my relationship any day.

But there is a point where it's futile to try to fight; the relationship is just dead, and there's no helping it.

Ωmega
08-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Hell yes Id fight!!! The only way I wouldnt fight is if he told me he'd be happier in a different relationship...then Id let him go...cause his happiness means more than my own.

MetalIsEternal
08-24-2006, 06:15 PM
fight it, dude

Seņor Nobody
08-24-2006, 06:22 PM
No, I'd rather keep my dignity. I'd let her know what my feelings were, but I would not fight. It just make things worse most of the time. Besides, she might cheat and/or leave you later.

Agomae
08-24-2006, 11:31 PM
Well..um...I had a best friend once....He was planning on moveing...to stupid Canada......but wasn't even gonna tell me!?!! I've spent the whole week with him.....His slightly younger sisters informs me of this...I tried to keep a cheerful atatude....acting like nothings wrong..but truth is..I felt like crying my eyes out..and put my head under my pillow and cry some more....then,a few hours before he was leaveing,he comes to me door..and tells me the news...and then..left...I didn't even tell him how I felt about him!!!!!! That made me so0o0o0o depressed..I could never get over..never forgive my self....So no..i didn't fight for anything...um...I'm lost..what was this thread about agian?:p

Faceless111
08-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Hey, man. You gotta fight for your right to par-tay. If you lose a girl friend in the process, buy a new one.

International 4-8818
08-24-2006, 11:59 PM
Haha beastie boys good one. Well i would fight. If it was something really important yeah i would definatly fight.

Daenerys
08-25-2006, 01:07 AM
I usually try not to. But in some situations (them screaming about how if I don't do what they want immediately) you can't really avoid it.

Healthy relationships have fighting, so it's not really a big deal unless it's physical.

Misha1688
08-25-2006, 03:02 AM
I would fight but only to a point. If I see it's useless I would give up. Better have a clean breakup and remain friends. :)

niKopol
08-25-2006, 04:18 AM
It really depends on who your in a relationship with... Sometimes you can change their mind by argueing with them or if they are head strong type where they don't go back on a previous decision your in (lamens terms) screwed... but nevertheless don't go down without a fight. Or else you'll regret not trying.