PDA

View Full Version : Switching Bodies

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Okay this is a question for everyone:

Would you switch bodies with the opposite sex for a week?
Why or why not?

Music Fiend
05-08-2006, 02:57 PM
If I could, I might give it a shot. Just to see what its like to be in their shoes. You know, with agressive guys (well, if you aren't homosexual), feminine issues (woo, I don't think that I would want to deal with those)...Heck, I just want to get in the mind of women, and know what they really think! Like Mel Gibson in What A Woman Wants (or something like that).

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 03:02 PM
I see.

I'm not as brave as you I don't think I would want to be a girl. You know especially with their girl problems they have once a month.

Seldrima
05-08-2006, 03:29 PM
xD lol theres more to being a girl than their monthly issues*smirks*. would I be a guy? Interesting though..a week would be too long, i'm pretty sure my girly habits would show through making people think I was a gay guy ><;;

Sasaki_Kojiro
05-08-2006, 03:47 PM
it would be cool the chick would be embarrassed when she got her body back because i would do guy things in it like pick my nose and fart in public all those nasty guy things

†Sakura†
05-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Hmm...I dont think I would want to be a guy because I have to much fun being a girl^^

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 04:12 PM
it would be cool the chick would be embarrassed when she got her body back because i would do guy things in it like pick my nose and fart in public all those nasty guy things rofl

Now thats not very lady like. At my school you wouldn't be able to do that. You have to raise your hand and say excuse me and go the bathroom to do that.

Seldrima XD

That would be funny cause then when the guy got his body back he would have hecka calls coming to him.

Elena
05-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I would. I'm eager to explore the male body from a male point of view. ;) I think it would be cool!

Sasaki_Kojiro
05-08-2006, 04:24 PM
I would. I'm eager to explore the male body from a male point of view. ;) I think it would be cool!you wouldnt last a day in a guys body

Kira_yamato69
05-08-2006, 04:28 PM
ya I totally would I am a guy and switching to a girl would be awsome I would so turn Bisexual!

SetoKaiba
05-08-2006, 04:30 PM
I think I would probably give it a shot, I mean why not? I grew up with 7 sisters and 0 brothers so it would be interesting to see things from the other sex's point of view

Faceless111
05-08-2006, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't give up my body for no one... unless I get paid five million dollars.

I'm really not that interested in how it feels to be a girl. I like being a guy and I really wouldn't want to give up my wang for a whole week. What would I do at night?

Sagat
05-08-2006, 04:54 PM
I can't say that I honestly give a damn about what it would be like to be a girl.

Hm, smaller, weaker, menstrual cycle complete with mood swings and constant worrying about "freshing up"

No, I'm quite happy being a guy and getting off easy.

Sasaki, don't know what you mean by "wouldn't last a day in a guys body"

All we have to do is shower, put deoderant on and dress ourselves. Some don't even do all of this. I fail to see what is so complicated.

Vaan
05-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I can't say that I honestly give a damn about what it would be like to be a girl.

Hm, smaller, weaker, menstrual cycle complete with mood swings and constant worrying about "freshing up"

No, I'm quite happy being a guy and getting off easy.

Sasaki, don't know what you mean by "wouldn't last a day in a guys body"

All we have to do is shower, put deoderant on and dress ourselves. Some don't even do all of this. I fail to see what is so complicated.Well, I don't know about you but I have hair that I have to style. I actually get quite a few girls trying to talk to me. Eh.

Would I want to be a female? Nah. I'm happy being male.

Sagat
05-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Well, I don't know about you but I have hair that I have to style.No I don't but the average time a guy spends on it is nothing compared to a female.

I actually get quite a few girls trying to talk to me. Eh.
...okay? And?

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Sagat XD

Your first post cracks me up.

I don't want to be a woman for those reasons.

But I would want to be a woman to see if what they think.
That would be so cool.

Vaan
05-08-2006, 06:00 PM
No I don't but the average time a guy spends on it is nothing compared to a female.Actually, in my expierence, I've seen it vise versa, the majority of times.

DemonToaster
05-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Everything depends on who you could switch to. My friend is a master of disguise, so he might know what it feels like.

Sagat
05-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Actually, in my expierence, I've seen it vise versa, the majority of times.Are you sure these guys you met haven't already switched bodies?

Vaan
05-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Are you sure these guys you met haven't already switched bodies?Oh I'm definately certain.

Sagat
05-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Cause in my mind any guy that spends more time on his hair than a girl ought to just take the jersey off now and switch teams so to speak.

LittleMomo
05-08-2006, 07:45 PM
I would be a girl for a week. I would try to understand what it feels like to be a girl. Like, " Now I know how it feels to be a girl" ^ -^ Yea, I would. (No, I'm, not gay)

Souhi
05-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Well just out of curiousity I'd consider becoming a girl for a while, but there's just one tiny bit of a snag. I have no idea how the heck to act like a girl. I'd be singled out immediately. I wouldn't say it's easier to be a male or female necessarily, just different (obviously). So although it may seem like an interesting idea at first glance, I'd rather be a guy thanks. Although if you feel like you could handle it by all means say so, I can't blame some people for being the tiniest bit curious. It's human nature.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Cause in my mind any guy that spends more time on his hair than a girl ought to just take the jersey off now and switch teams so to speak. I can understand were your coming from. But you know what they say first impressions are always important.

You don't want to walk out in the world and look like a slob cause no one would want to be with you.
You don't walk out in the world and look perfect either.

[Boolean]
05-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Hmmm...well...not really. No offense...but when we went into the Boy's Locker room for a tornado drill in gym...well uh...it smelled...O.o; I could most certainly do without that "monthly thing" though.

Kira_yamato69
05-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I guess it would be scary for a guy if he turned into a girl because of all the things the females have to go through for example the scarey . and ex.....

Vaan
05-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Cause in my mind any guy that spends more time on his hair than a girl ought to just take the jersey off now and switch teams so to speak.Yes, your mind. ^_^; But it's not always that way anymore in todays society. Perhaps 20 and plus years ago maybe. But this is 2006, where there are some women that propose to their men now.

Sagat
05-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeah I know and guys wear make up and low cut tight pants and paint their fingernails and all that other crap I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot electrified pole.

Vaan
05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Yeah I know and guys wear make up and low cut tight pants and paint their fingernails and all that other crap I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot electrified pole.I'm right there with you buddy.

PigFarts
05-08-2006, 09:15 PM
I would have some much fun if I were a guy for a week. I would take full advantage of being the oppostie sex, but I believe I would get so into it that I would lose all sense of my femininity...but I can assure that once returning to my female body, it would all come back...I'd be such a jock if I were a guy...the complete opposite of me now! :p

Seldrima
05-10-2006, 03:26 PM
lol wow this thread has grown. Weird duude...eww farting yucky ><;; my FEMALE friends do that It's real icky!!