PDA

View Full Version : Illusions/Visions/Dreams

Snouman88
05-06-2006, 05:17 AM
We all see things witch don't exist. We just don't talk about them publicly because other people will think us as crazy. Well the grate internet provides anonym way to reveal all the things witch you have wanted to say. This is your opporturnity! Reveal your illusions, visions and dreams. Let us hear some UFO storys.

I start

It's a dark night. In Finland the nights are wery dark and you can't see much. I am in my way to home and walk across the forest trail (I live in countryside so there are only fields, farms and forests). My lamp is running low on batterys and it gives only a weak light. It is silent.. too silent. Suddently I see 2 pairs of demonic eyes staring right towards me. The eyes were on 2 m above the ground. Before I have time to pee in my pants I spot a third pair of eyes. The third pair was on wery low, about 20 cm above the ground. Because it is dark and my lamp is weak, I can see only the eyes. Ofcourse the situation made me imagine strange things. When something is over 2 meters tall and has 4 eyes, you can't help thinking it as a MONSTER.

Give a guess of what the thing really was. I will tell the awnserw after I have got some good guessings. If someone guesses right, he will gain my respect.

Missy
05-06-2006, 07:46 AM
I believe the same exact topic as this was closed because it could have been posted in an existing topic. Paranormal one I believe. Please search for the existing topic and post in there. If you cant find it, I'll be happy to help you find it. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/ph34r.gif