PDA

View Full Version : Problems with a girl ... What do I do?

Outsider
05-05-2006, 02:29 PM
It feels weird to ask you guys this but I need some advice about a girl. I really like this girl but I have no idea what she thinks of me. I'm a clutz when it comes to girls, so I can't get to know her very easily, I need help. Any advice is gratefully accepted. If you do help I guess I'll owe you one or some such.

Sagat
05-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Yeah, stop thinking and just tell her and ask her on a date. If she says no you will be hurt no doubt but in actuality in no worse position than you are now, actually you will be in a slightly better one - you'll know your answer now and stop worrying about it.

Outsider
05-05-2006, 02:45 PM
I would do, but you may not have understood what I meant by "I really like her" maybe I should have said that I REALLY REALLY like her. Thank you though if I get more replies like that I may just go for it.

TrueFanBoy
05-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Ok here is all I got. Think of what Naruto would do...and do exactly the oposit.

Ok,ok just kiding. Alright I think you got three choices.

1. Use your friends to ask her friend what she thinks about you. This is generally the middle school way to go but I does work to get information. Of corse theres a 70% chance that she'll figure out why her friends are asking he such personal questions about you.

2. The straight aproch. You know just going up and telling her. Of coars if your a big clutz I don't sugest this aproach because puting a girl on the spot like that has a chance of blowing up in your face.

3. If you have a class where you sit near her or you guys hang out in the same group. Talk to her, let her know you exist. Stay calm stop thinking of her as a potential girl friend and more as a friend. That will help you get over your fears enough to talk to her. Then use a combination of ideas 1 and 2 to find out how she feels and then ask her out.

Thats all I got. Sorry can't give it to you from a girls point of view but I did my best.

Lilium Filix
05-05-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm a girl. ^^;

Anyways, if you really like this girl try to get to know her at first. Be friendly.
OR
You can be blunt and ask her out.

Either way works. ^^ Good luck!

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Just be nice and become her friend first. Talk to her about different stuff and get to know her. Thats my advice.

Outsider
05-05-2006, 03:01 PM
All good suggestions (even you sagat), though angel eyes is almost as indecisive as me(kidding), I've tried some of it a little but no results yet. Anyone have any advice? I need all I can get.

Xieshunnuan
05-05-2006, 03:04 PM
well....try n make friends wif the girls friend.....than ask if she likes u or what the girl thinks of u...

Sagat
05-05-2006, 03:17 PM
All good suggestions (even you sagat), though angel eyes is almost as indecisive as me(kidding), I've tried some of it a little but no results yet. Anyone have any advice? I need all I can get.EVEN me?

You know that I've been head over heels for my girlfriend for the last three years, and plan to marry her. I do have an idea by what you mean by "really really like", trust me.

If you're shy I would still recommend my course of action albeit a bit subtler, perhaps try to tell her when she is alone and without the company of her friends .. girls change drastically around them I find, and usually not for the better.

philmaster628
05-05-2006, 03:24 PM
just try n act cool....lol

Outsider
05-05-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm very sorry Sagat I didn't mean it that way only that I kinda denied your advice at first. As for everyone else thank you I see a sorta trend in what you all say (duh!!) I think this could be helpful indeed.

Sagat
05-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Do you have a lack of confidence?

Because you would be amazed at what confidence can do for you especially when it comes to women.

Ωmega
05-05-2006, 03:39 PM
well...Im a girl...and I have a trick...not sure if itll work with a guy, but its worth a shot!

I usually get the persons number, and make up an excuse for it...usually along the lines of "All my friends are too busy to talk...so I want your number so I can bother you!!"
I then get their number.
We talk for a while and I wait for the conversation of relationships to come up.
Then I usually make a statement like "No one likes me...guess Im not attractive or something..."
Then I wait for the response. If its something like "Youre very attractive, any guy would be lucky to go out with you" Then he kinda likes me...and I tell them how I feel
If it ends up like "Oh, Im sure youll find someone sooner or later" Then chances are they dont really like me...
Well...thats my trick! Hope it helps!!

Srien
05-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Try to tell her in a good but not normal way. Like find out what her favorite love song is and play it while you are outside her window. If it doesn't work, she will think you are just plan wierd. Or try to tell her in a poem. If you want, I Can write one for you. No mabye it is better that you write your own. You could blackmail. Nope, you might like her to much. Well not really much I can tell you to help you out. Mabye you should just tell her that you like her. You know. Take her to a place where you two be alone. A empty room at school perhaps. Or a place out side a way from everyone else. Out side durning lunch would be my just. Long version short: Just be your-self.

Outsider
05-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks for all this advice and the tricks and everything.

Do you lack confidence?You hit something there I think sagat, your advice and input is dually noted.

Sagat
05-05-2006, 04:08 PM
In that case why stop there,

What does your lack of confidence stem from? Appearance? Intelligence? Social status? Toughness? Successfulness? Everyone suffering from a lack of it has at least one of these things as a catalyst.

You would be amazed what confidence in yourself can do.. my friend Bryan, a sailor in CFB Halifax, Nova Scotia... admitted that he himself is, in his words, uglier than sin.. despite that, the guy has so many girls after him and must be with a different girl each week.. last week it was some local girl. This week I think it's an Italian visiting Canada (figure out how he managed that), yes he is a complete and utter lecher but the point is he is confident in his abilities and look what it gets him.

Identify your weak points and where it comes from, change them or recognize that they aren't true, only once that lids off is your confidence level going to rise. Everything else comes from that, seriously.

Marie2007
05-05-2006, 04:11 PM
I would say if you really like this girl take the risk and tell her or get to know her or just ask her what she thinks of u

Kewii
05-05-2006, 04:26 PM
If we have a topic for the discussion of Love topics. Please do a search.

Closed.