PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Private Tears

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-03-2006, 02:45 PM
This is this the story thread obviously.
Here are the rules:

-No more then two post from the same group of people espicially since we are just starting
-Don't go crazy I don't want someone to sign up for this and they have to much
-No colored fonts other then yellow, orange, and white
-No spamming
-And have fun
Btw, My first character will be in the orginal text and my other will be in white.
Once again have fun and don't go crazy.
----------------------------------------------
Mirun walked through the hi tech halls. With their silver metallice doors. He sighed. He remember when Emelia walked these halls with all her fancy. He heaved another gloomy sigh. His souless eyes followed the walls to the dead end that he remember Emelia would joke about.
Mirun continued to walk trying to clear his mind of the saddening thoughts of Emelia.
That is until he bumped into someone.

Ugami sat in a big leather chair. He was having one of those private conversations with his computer. The kinda of one that people would scoff at laugh. To think a boy could actually talk to a computer. Ugami smiled at the pleasent thought of being able to know more then what he orginally did. Ugam couldn't wait until he could boss the ones under him he just couldn't wait.
He smirked a wide evil grin and told his computer Good Night.

Nespa
05-03-2006, 03:05 PM
babs calmly sat in her chair in her small room. the light was off the only light coming from the computer where digital codes were coming and giong at a rapid speed. her eye's was closed and it seemed to any untrained eye that she had fallen alsleep behind the computer. that is if it wasent for the cable coming out of her neck.

She frowned a bit when someone started knocking at her door and mutterd "execute" she opened her eye's and spoke "come in" she didn't bother to remove the cable from her neck.

DemonToaster
05-03-2006, 03:34 PM
>>William opens the door and stares at the chord.<< "Do you know where the master control is?"

Nespa
05-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Looks bit over her shoulder revealing slightly tired eye's. "not yet but i am working on it"she yawns and looks before her "but you mean the master control of our computer you have to ask mirun" she looks at the codes.

and rubs her temples before typing in some commands on the computer and a small extra sceen apears "update data upload begin" she closes her eye's and the small bar begins to fill.

note: demon toaster try to make your post a little longer.

DemonToaster
05-03-2006, 04:02 PM
>>Walks into room and closes door<< "Have you heard of them? They're my only clue to my past." >>Walks towards chair and notices a light coming from another room.<< "What's this?" >>Walks towards the other room and opens the door. Sees "Xodus" written on the wall in blood. Walks out of room.<< "Sorry to trouble you." >>Walks away from the building and heads north.<<

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Mirun headed north up the buildings scaving doors. That towered compared to regular doors. Mirun was so rappe dup in something else that he bumped into William.
Mirun said nothing as he doesn't like to talk much to people. He looked at William with his dead blue eyes.
"Excuse me," he said.

OCC: NO MORE POSTING FROM ME, DEMONTOASTER, OR NESPA. WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE OTHERS NOW.

Crimson Eyes
05-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Kaji sat in a big black computer chair. He was in a dark room looking at his computer screen. He was typing in some codes. He was trying to hack into the Iris Co. computer system. He had a wire coming out of his arm that was attached to the computer. It was a way to make the system easier to hack into. Kaji had always been a little hacker, but this was tough. There were several series of codes. He kept typing as he stayed attentive at his computer monitor. "This is taking forever. And if I get caught I'll be in trouble."

Inc0gnit0
05-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Calvin is in a dark alley, his guitar is out and he's playing a bit, no tune in particular just hitting strings. He knows very well that this kind of openly show of musical creativity is banned but no ones around and being a Data Soldier he can easily get out of it. His black motor-cycle in front of him he's thinking how much the Iris Co. has done for him and yet he still didn't find their motives right. Calvin knew a lot of older songs some going back to even 1960 but mostly the 1980s-2005 era. Calvin was a big fan of rock and roll and liked to play heavy beats to remind him of when his dad payed for him. "Rock you like a hurricane yeahyeahyeahyeah Here I am Rock you Like a Hurricaaaaane!!!" picking up he actually started the solo of the song when over his singing and playing he heard a small sound. Calvin stopped playing immediately and looked around with his M-TECH eye. It was just a big rat who had ran by, Calvin calmed down but he didn't feel like playing guitar anymore. He put his guitar in his case put his case on his back, put his glasses back on and jumped on his motor-cycle. The wheel screeched in the silence of the night and Calvin speeded out of the alley and back onto a street where he turned right and continued fo ra while before turning left. He was going back to Iris inc. head-quarters where he is due in half an hour he'll get there in advance but hey he had nothing else to do.

Crimson Eyes
05-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Kaji enter more codes until a page came up. It said enter master code. He typed in the word "Knowledge". The computer said Password accepted. He was in the Iris Co. Database. "Yes, I've finally hacked into the database." The page than brought up the words Intruder alert. "Dammit!" Kaji was suddenly being electricuted through the wire he had used to assist him. "Ahhhhhh!" Kaji weakly pulled out the wire. The shocking stopped and smoke came from Kaji's body. "I screwed up..."

Insolence
05-04-2006, 11:22 AM
OoC:
When I typ in Italic Im thinking.

BiC:
Mia opened her eyes and looked to her celing. she yawned and wanted to get up from her bed but then she realised she was not alone. she looked to the left side of the bed and saw the man she had found in the same bar she was, sleeping. "Hey M..."
Argh.. what was his name again.. Matt? or was it Mac?
No more drunk seks for me.
Mic... Yeah that was it!
"Mic get up I need to go to work and we agread on a one night only, whell the night is kinda 2 houres over already"
The man called Mic opened his eyes and smiled. "No we agread until the sound of your alarm clock, so if Im correct I still ow 3 minut..."
Beeeb, Beeeb, Bee...
Mia smashed out the alarm clock with here hand. "times up!"
Mic grinned "Harsh lady, Im going, Im going" Mia started to push him out of bed but sudenly stoped. "ok I'll do nice, Im going to shower so you'll have untill Im back.
"Fair enough" Awnsered Mic, And Mia dissapeared under the shower.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Ugami noticed someone hacking in the system. He smiled finally some fun. Ugami began to type at high rated speed counter acting all the ones the person was doing.
He then sent up a big virus wall if he dared try to hack again a big virus would flood not only to the computer, but every heart and soul.
Ugami smiled and typed "Are you doing something you're not suppose to be doing Private Tear Kaji?"
Ugame waited for a reply

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Sirens would blare loudly down each hall and corridor as all data soldiers heard logans voice on the walki talkies yelling "suspect name, Serenity, Escapee, in persuit in hall 3-4a needing back up asap" as serenity continued running down the corridor not havign a wepaon seeing how they took it from her being brought in as a prisoner as she took a sharp left right into a room and closed the door slowly so noone heard as she turned around and grinned softly seeing a second door out as she decided to risk it and she charged out the door running down the corridor losing logan from her pursuit as logan's voice was heard again on the walkie talkies saying "Suspect lost, be on the look out for a woman with long black hair, hazel eyes, she is about 5 foot 3 and she is disguised as a female officer, keep on the lookout" as he dropped the walkie talkie and growled losing her.

Nespa
05-04-2006, 12:07 PM
babs opens her eye's as the update bar was full. she closed her eye's again and let her program do the work again. she snapped her eye's open when someone was hacking into the base.she pressed the communicator on her dask "mirun we got got a inside hacker, i am taking action now"she lets go of the button.

and closed her eye's "computer start shock defense alpha beta 101" she smirks 'that wil teach him or her'. she frowned at the message of ugami and started up the heavy defenses against any virusses he might could be sending there way and sended him a message "stay out of our system ugami, what you do i wil know"the message was marked with a small catpaw print at the bottom. and dubbled the defenses after the message

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Logan sniffed the air with his keen sense of smell but then coughed cuz the halls were filled with a putrid smell as he growls knowing that Serenity was attempting to sabotage the hallway for chase as he held his communicator button down and said "Babs, this is logan come back over" as static filled the communicator as he then said "Babs, if you can hear me, serenity is hacking into the computer, not ugami, send guards to her location at once, over and out" as he released the button as he started down the halls wondering where serenity is.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Occ:Armageddon are you lost Babs is good I thought Logan was bad. And no Ugami is hacking the Private Tears data base.

Ugami smiled. Lets Have Fun Private Tear....with my god fingers and your beautiful wire
With super speed Ugami began to type fast. And in seconds he ran an electric shock through Babs wire cord sending a shock into her body. Then he bagne to type a virus for a an atomic bomb.
It was fun, but you have losted
He then send the atomic bomb exploding Babs computer. And a hideos laugh filled the room. The laugh of the insane.

Mirun looked at William and shooks his head. He began to walk to Babs location.
"I'm coming Babs," he said for the first time.
His voice unnurtaling calming and low he bagan to just walk.
Thats all he did was walk. He remember Emelia walking through these halls.
He was still haunted by her.

Nespa
05-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Babs hissed as a shock went through her system, she gritted her teeth " start bionical defense" her pupil flicked as her defense started in. she hissed in pain as the anti-virusses started to attack the offending virus. her nose started to bleed when mirun came in "virus" she gritted her teeth "defusing bomb.." her body shook with the fight.

Suddenly she stopped "bomb defused , system safe.."she said weakly and reached for her neck and deplugged the wire and fell forward her eye's closed. she was drained.

Insolence
05-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Mia came dressed and well out of the shower. she was scratshing with her left hand over her tatoo, a habbid she just could not stop and saw that Mic was nice enough to leave the bed in a proper order. She walked to the small kitchen and looked in the fritsh. Well no food for me here, I guess I'll drop by the store just before work.
Mia grabbed her coat from a chair and walked outsite. She walked to the elevator and went in. "Garage please" she said to the computer,and the elevator went down. Mia walked out the elevator and looked around. hmm, Kinda dead around here.. Well who cares She walked to her Motercycle and jumped on. She put her key in and started the bike. Well work, here I come! Again...
Mia drove off.

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Serenity raced through the halls coming across babs room as she banged on it as she screamed "Private tear Serenity needing help, please let me in data soldier is chasing me!" as he logans ears perked hearing the loud screams as he crouched and sniffed the ground seeing how all data soldiers were great rangers with keen senses as he began moving towards serenitys position.

((Sorry fallenbabydoll, got confused for a second there Rofl Serenity is a good girl and logans bad guy, thanks for reminding me >.<*))

Urashima Keitaro
05-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Jurish Hisogo, a 22 year old male prodigy, is what they called him. Jurish was sitting in his red convertable looking out the window, the car was parked on the side of the street not far from Iris Co. He sighed as he opened the door to his car and walked out. He muttered "Close and lock" and the car shut the door and locked itself. The sky was a crimson red, as the sun had not completely set yet making it look as if the sky was bleeding. He walked torward the front entrance of Iris Co. running a hand through his hair and the other hand in his pocket. As he walked into the building, a women a little older than him spoke. "Good morning Jurish." He glanced at her for a brief second. "Shut up." And kept walking

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Ugami smiled he knew he did his job well. He also knew Jurish was coming he always brang strange things there. Ugami who had rejected the outside world used Jurish for his selfish games. He used Jurish to see the outside a world.
He took a short cut and cut in front of Jurish.
"Hello Jurish do you have anything for me?" he asked.
This how it all began. Ugami always looking up to the selfish man in the world. He was a like a father to Ugami becuase he was so much like Ugami. He was the only human Ugami spoke to.

Mirun walked into the room were Babs was. She was sitting on the chair and appeared exhausted.
"You allright," he asked her.
He remembered this room. The room were Emelia jumped out the window. He made sure not to look at the window. But once again with eyes of horor he looked at it and remember how beautiful she looked that night she did suicide.

Nespa
05-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Babs sat back up, the cirkels under her eye's were bigger then before "ugami sended a virus to me luckeley i just updated my software for those kind of attacks" she stood and walked to him cupping his cheek "i wil live"

she looked at his haunted eye's "let her go mirun living like this is not gonna bring her back" she looked at him for a minute and moved to the bed staggering. she sat on the bed turning and looking at him "your only hurding yourself"she said softly looking at the floor.

DemonToaster
05-04-2006, 03:26 PM
"What's that noise?" >>Quickly, William turned around an decided to head toward the direction of the noise. While running toward the noise, William decided to go back to the building he was in before. After about two minutes, he managed to get back to the building. He walked in and went to the room Babs was in. William noticed the window was broken. <<"Wonder what happened there," thought William. "What happened? Was it the enemy?" >>William went back to the room where he found the message written in blood. He saw "they're coming" written in blood on the wall.<< "Mirun. Babs. They're coming."

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 04:14 PM
"William put that away," Mirun said," Babs get some rest."
Mirun walked out the room slowly closing the door behind him. Mirun looked around the hall. He remember her smile. He even remembered her last outfit. He shook his head.
"STop thinking about her," he told himself.
But he could not he was distracted for some reason why did she always pop up. The truth was that he was still in love with Emelia.

Nespa
05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
babs looked up at his words and sighed when he walked away. she looked to william and stood walking past him to the window. standing before it for a moment, she looked over her shoulder to william "your getting paranoid will"she looked out again. she never really botherd to repair the window though she wasent sure why.

she walked back to her bed "do you wish to stay with me or are you gonna leave"she never understood william wel to her he was just paranoid with his written in blood messages. she looks at him "if you wish to stay then turn around so i can change" she looked to the window again for a moment

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 04:40 PM
"Damn that Ugami. I'll teach him not to mess with me." Kaji began typing and than pressed enter. "Computer send Kaji Kode defense software to Private Tear Babs system." Kaji started typing again. "Computer open Kaji Kode 5.0" Kaji Kode was the Virus that Kaji had made when he was 14. Kaji pressed enter and the virus was sent to the Iris Co. master computer system. Kaji got up and left his apartment. "There. If they're not careful their database will fry." Kaji got into his car and drove to Future Tech.

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Serenity noticed logan at the end of the hallway as she became from frantic to open the door banging on it even harder as logan grinned and began walking down the hall as several tear soldiers move in front of her and charged at him as he began to chuckle allowing his long adamantium claws to extend from his knuckles tearing through is flesh as one soldier tried to strike him with a baton as logan only laughed at the feeble attempt slicing the baton to several slices with his claws as he tightly grabbed him by the collar and threw him through the window that led to babs's room as he growled as babs caught short glimpse of logan as the other soldier fled as he continued to move towards serenity as logan dove at her, serenity ducked as logan rolled forward back onto his feet as serenity dove through the building and clenched onto ugami's arm as logan veered into the room and said "Come out come out wherever you are".

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Ugami was losing his patients with Jurish. He gave Jurish sad eyes. Then he smirked evily.
"I have a date with someone," Ugami said.
He noticed that car before.
"You desk lady let that man in," Ugami ordered.
"Yes sir," the desk woman said.
Ugami sat on the rolling leather chair and waited for Kaji to come in.

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Serenity woke up from her nightmare screaming and crying but knowing there wasnt anyone near as she continued to cry as she was terrified thinking logan was actually going to kill her.

DemonToaster
05-04-2006, 04:58 PM
"I think I'll stay here with you. Mirun's better left alone right now." >>William looked at the broken window. Then he turned around<< "Babs. I think I hear someone coming. It's better if we stay here and protect this place. Who knows what might happen." >>William sat down in one of the chairs in the corner.<< "Wonder what's gonna happen now."

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Kaji stepped out of his car and came through the doors and stopped as he saw Ugami. "What are you doing here?" Kaji gave Ugami a scowl and touched his hand to the hilt of his data sword. "I want nothing to do with you Ugami."

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 05:04 PM
"I am a Data Soldier am I not," Ugami said," Thats a scary sword I think you should be a lot nicer to me."
Ugami concentrated hardly and lifted Kaji in the air with his telekenis. He smirked his evil smile.
"Jurish I'm going to take out the trash now," He said with a childish smile.
He wanted Jurish to notice him. Ugami wanted praise from his father.

Mirun walked into his room. He grabbed a glass of water.
"I best just calm myself," he said.
He looked at the bed there she was his sweet adorable Emelia on that night he asked her to marry him.
Emelia was in that chair on their first date. Emelia was everywere.
He saddely sat in the chair remembering her tight lips.

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Kaji knew a good weakpoint in telekenisis. The thing was you had to think alot. Kaji closed his eyes and started thinking about different things no one could answer, like the meaning of life or the cure for the common cold. He than thought of how to cure cancer. His hand slowly started to remove the hilt. "Come.....on!"

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Ugami focused clearly thinking couldn't stop him since he knew many answers to the question he had for him.
Ugami smiled and laughed hystericaly.
"Is that all you got," Ugami said.
He threw Kaji across the room with his hand. Ugami smiled. He then threw a physic wave at Kaji.
"Jurish are you watching?" Ugami asked like a child asking for a bike.

Mirun heard screams and tears. Some how it reminded him when he found Emelia torn into pieces about something.
He knew it probably be Serenity.
He went into her room.
"Hey you allright," he asked queitly.

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Serenity turned to Mirun with tears in her eyes "He's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill me" she repeated several times still crying.

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Kaji looked at Jurish. He didn't even crakck a smile. Kaji smirked and started thinking? -Why does Jurish show no applause for his son, Ugami? Does he even love him.- Kaji became confident that this question would shatter Ugami's telekenisis. Kaji started to reach for his data sword again.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 07:19 PM
"No ones going to kill no is going to kill you here," Mirun said.
Mirun was trying his best to sound comforting, but he could not. He smiled a smile that had no emotion behind it.
"I won't let him get to you," he said.

Ugami knew Jurish was selfish thats why he watched in mere silence. He watched his son in silence becuase Jurish was selfish. And there was no need for love in the Data Soldiers heart so Jurish didn't show love.
And neither did Ugami.
"Good try though," Ugami said.
Throwing Kaji to the other side of the office. Then pain shot through Ugami's head. He couldn't hold his telekenis any longer. His mind was tryed. He slammed Kaji down with extreme force before pulling away his telekenis.
Ugami smiled wickedly.
"I don't need to break your bones...I'll just blow you away," Ugami said.
Ugami through a physic wave at Kaji.
Ugami's head still throbbed, but he didn't let it bother him. He wanted to prove himself to Jurish.

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Kaji slowly got up. He spit blood on the floor. "That's it. I'm putting you through hell." Kaji started to disappear. After being out of site he started to echo to Ugami. "Why do you torture me? Do you take your anger out on me because you are lonely? Why does your father never talk to you? Does he hate you? Do you hate him for hating you? Do you want to kill him? Are you doing to me what you really want to do to him?" Then Kaji made a whisper in Ugami's ear. "Are you to weak to confront him?"

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Serenity smiled very gently at Mirun and kissed him on the cheek hugging him tightly not letting go as her fear was clearly visable to him as she said "Thank you so much, your the first person who hasnt thought of me as wierd, well theres a data soldier named Logan, who is out to get me, he will kill everyone i care for or anyone who stands in his way, i dont want you to get hurt" she said only bringing more tears down her cheeks as she looked down at the ground and said "I wouldnt be suprised if you didnt wanna be near me, people who do stay near me, become targets" she finshed her speech and went silent still looking down as tears dropped onto her bed sheets.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Ugami began to laugh again like a wicked child.
"Hell what type of hell is this," Ugami said," This is so much fun."
Ugami never hated Jurish. Jurish all though was very selfish at times did not judge him as many others did.
Jurish was a kind man with a tough act. He loved Ugami as much as Ugami did.
He just laughed more and more hader and harder.
Then he stoped and grabbed Kaji. Ugami was the only one able to ever touch Kaji when he was "invisible".
"I torture you becuase I hate optimistic people who think they can stop me when they can not its time to die," Ugami said.
Ugami stuck his hand through Kaji's gut. Ugami smiled.
"Nighty night princess....I mean loser crawl back home were you belong pathetic worm," Ugami said.
He pointed to a group of thuggy looking men.
"Trash his car and take him for a joy ride," Ugam said running beside Jurish," What do you think?"

Mirun just looked at Serenity. He didn't let her hug any longer.
"I'm sorry, but I do not consider you weird," Mirun said," But you may consider me cold....I will never touch another woman even if it is to comfort her from her feelings."
Mirun looked at her and smiled again his cold smile. He walked out the room in pain. He remember one night when Emelia was broken down and he comforted her.
And she giggled at him for being so cliche. He could feel his own heart breaken beneath his very breathe.
Babs was right he was hurting himself, but he couldn't stop thinking about the woman who he was to wed.

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 08:07 PM
"Not so fast!" Kaji released the data sword and hurled it behind him, slicing the three thugs. "This meeting isn't over. I'm not done spoiling your clean floor with blood." Kaji laughed and looked at Ugami. "Before I go though I wanna ask you." Goes over and picks up his data sword from the bloody mess. "Where's your mother?"

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Ugami looked at him blankly.
"Mother?" he said curiously,"Whats this all about a mother? I was born through technology my real parents don't care about me anymore. Becuase if they did care for me the wouldn't have used me as a lab rat."
Ugami smiled at him.
"I have a question why do you keep going if you know you'll die?" Ugami asked.
"My mother is my hydro computer she so nice,"

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 08:28 PM
"Hmph your just lonely. You father doesn't love you. He just wants to use you like your other parents did. Before I leave I have one final question. Can you really kill me!?" Kaji hurled his sword at Jurish and took out his guns and shot at Jirush 5 times with each gun.

Urashima Keitaro
05-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Jurish dodged the bullets in quick movements, taking less than a second and looked at Kaji.He leaned against a wall seeing this, some would say, an argument. He closed his eyes out of boredom. He smirked and and took out one of his laser guns and pointed it straight at Kaji, a laser pointing from the tip of the gun aiming straight at his forhead. "Now now." He said in an evil way. "If this keeps happening in the building, I might just have to blow you up." He closed his eyes again and put the gun away. "Damn idiots."

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 08:39 PM
"Jurish did I do good today?" Ugami asked," And did you get me something did you?"
Ugami was acting like a child and he knew it, but he wanted Jurish to give him something new.
Jurish always bough Ugamis heart. But Ugami didn't care just as long as his father was never to ungenrous.
Ugami wanted Jurish's undivided attention.
"Did you get me anything?" he whined.

Inc0gnit0
05-04-2006, 08:41 PM
The wind speeding by him Calvin took another left before finally getting to the Iris Co. there was a car infront of the door. Calvin didn't knwo the car but the door were open and due to the corpse outside the door he knew there was trouble so he speeded towards the entrance. Calvin breaked with much screeching anouncing his presence even though that wasn't his intention. Calvin jumped off his motor-cycle parking it next to the nice car. Calvin didn't hurry he knew the Data soldiers were strong enough to wait a few seconds so he watched the car a bit. He really thought this car was slick but he had a job to do. Calvin slowly went up the stairs when he saw Jurish and Ugami fighting some unknown guy. "What the hell is happening here?"

Urashima Keitaro
05-04-2006, 08:43 PM
He ran his hand through his hair and looked at Ugami. "Yeah I got you something." He threw him a data disc that he had stolen from the black market. "The newest upgrades for your....mother or what ever you wanna call it." He put his hands in his pockets and started to walk away. "And stop being so damn annoying." As he was walking he saw Calvin and gave him a simple nod with his head, as he walked out he sat down in his car and drove off.

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Kaji looked at Ugami with digust. "You're just a child. You live in a world where your fake parents give you things. You're not powerful, you're just spoiled." Kaji's sword returned to him. "I'm outta here. See ya." As Kaji left, he threw a present behind him. It was for Ugami.

Inc0gnit0
05-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Calvin wasn't sure what just happened but he knew one thing this guy was an enemie of the Data soldier. Even though he didn't really approve what they did right now he had to keep his cover especially next to Ugami that spoiled brat was a pain but he had to deal with it. Calvin grabbed Kaji's soldier as he passed next to him to leave "where do you think your going?" He then made his M-Tech eye look straight at him ready for anything.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Ugami smiled at the disc. He was only being annoying becuase he wanted something.
Ugami frowned he wished for a better conversation. Ugami scowled at Kaji.
"Its your fault," Ugami said,"And I'm not spoil cause for once in my life I get things."
Ugami ran up the stairs to his room were a giant computer lay.
"Mother I got you something..........dad gave it to me.........latest upgrade," Ugami said.
"Yes my child thank you very much," the computer said.
"Here we go lets do a taste run," Ugami said.
Many formulas passed and whirled by as he began to run the disc. He smirked evily.
"With power like this I'll destroy the Private Tears once and for all,"
"Yes dear dstroy all you want...I'll allow it cause I'm not like a human," the computer said in its female voice.

Mirun sat in his room. He was calm now. His thoughts cleared for now. He still couldn't get Emelia out of his head.
It was only two years since she died. And he wasn't ready to let go of her. He wasn't ready to let her pass.

Crimson Eyes
05-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Kaji turned and looked at Calvin. "Listen I just came here for small and violent meeting. I must go back to Private Tears." Kaji then looked at Calvin's M-tech. "Say. That's a facinating accesory you got there. But don't be ready to use it, cause I'm outta. Go give your spoiled master a present. Like he needs it." Leaves the building and gets in his car. He backed out and drove off.

Inc0gnit0
05-05-2006, 12:46 PM
OOC: Btw somebody needs to answer I don't really know who I'm going to for the assignment.

BIC: Calvin looked at Kaji leave he knew he could run for his motor-cycle and follow him but he didn't really feel like it, first he had nothing against him and second he had a meeting soon. Calvin looked at his watch and saw that his meeting was in 5 min. so he went to the secretary and told her he was here. The secretary told him to go upstairs...they are waiting. Calvin turned around and went up the stairs. Wonder what job I'll get now.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Ugami looked at his watch and frowned.
"Mother I have to go to a meeting....but we will continue mother,"Ugami said.
He began to walk to the meeting room. He wanted to tell everyone about his greatest plan next.
He smiled at his intellegence. He couldn't wait to hear what they said about it to him.

Inc0gnit0
05-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Calvin emerged into the meeting room with Ugami waiting for him. Damn him again I thought maybe I could get my assignment from somebody else this time oh well. Calvin approached the table and slumped on the chair at one end and waited to hear what Ugami had for him. Calvin looked at the spoiled kid in fornt of him. sigh I can't believe I'm taking orders form this have I gone so low. "So what do I have to do now?"

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Ugami smiled at him a wicked smiled. That sort of smile that said I have ideas.
"Nothing you don't have to do anything.....I'll do something," Ugami said," A team can't be ordered without a leader am I correct?"
Ugami looked into Calvins eyes. If Calvin looked inside deeply he would see a devil playing the part of an angel
Ugami smiled again.

Crimson Eyes
05-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Kaji went into the Future Tech building and went to a lab area. He said down and started taking apart his guns. "I have to upgrade these if I want to get rid of Ugami easier. He also wanted to upgrade his sword so he put it into a special glass container and loaded an upgrade program. The download would take three days. Kaji continued working on his guns through out the night.

Inc0gnit0
05-05-2006, 10:03 PM
"Fine then I'm off" Calvin turned aorund and walked out of the meeting room. Talk about a waste of time, stupid spoiled kid. Calvin cam eout of Iris co. and went on his motorcycle. He speeded through the streets of the city not sure where he was going not sure what he wanted to do all he knew is that he wanted to be away from Ugami and didn't want any toruble right now. He turned right and stopped next to a bar. Meh might aswell I have nothing else to do. Calvin entered the bar and people turned around to see who entered, after noticing who entered they just went back on with their discussions. Calvin went to the bar ordered a rum and coke and went to sit down in a corner away form everybody else. Calvin was very pensieve and didn't notice anything going around him but made sure his M-TECH eye was ready to warn him in case of trouble.

Inc0gnit0
05-05-2006, 10:12 PM
OOC: sorry I dont no what happened but the site went wierd and my post was made twice pls dont punish me for it I didnt mean to double post.

Crimson Eyes
05-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Kaji had finished modifying his guns. Instead of bullets they now shot out blue laser darts. They were basically laser-enhanced bullets. He loaded a clip into one of the guns and shot a target he set up. "Yes, it works." He than looked at the container holding his sword. He than typed on the computer and pressed enter. "Computer I'm returning in three days." Leaves the lab and looks for Jirun.

Insolence
05-06-2006, 05:45 AM
Mia drove out of the garage in to the city. Man, did this town changed after the start of the Data War. People are scared about everything they here or see that is not "normal" After a short trip on her Bike Mia came at the Private Tears HQ, She drove her bike to the back and parked it next to another bike. She jumped of and walked to the door. she used her swipe card to open the iris scan and presed her head against it. Scanning Iris, Personal Mia Liveria reconised. Welcome m'am "Thank you computer" Replayed Mia knowing that the computer could not hear her but she knew that securaty was listing. The door opened and Mia enter. "Just another normal day at work.... I Hope..."

Nespa
05-06-2006, 05:52 AM
Babs changed into her black nighty "he is gonna kill himself one day by staying sad" she sits on the bed and moves to the wall area before laying down "Maybe we should consider to put a diffrent leader on top" she looks to william

and yawns a bit 'i just hope i wont have any nightmares' she slightly closes her eye's

xXAltairXx
05-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Mirun just looked at Serenity. He didn't let her hug any longer.
"I'm sorry, but I do not consider you weird," Mirun said," But you may consider me cold....I will never touch another woman even if it is to comfort her from her feelings."
Mirun looked at her and smiled again his cold smile. He walked out the room in pain. He remember one night when Emelia was broken down and he comforted her.
And she giggled at him for being so cliche. He could feel his own heart breaken beneath his very breathe.
Babs was right he was hurting himself, but he couldn't stop thinking about the woman who he was to wed.
[/QUOTE]
Serenity walked out of the room where Mirun is and gave a faint smile and gently said "Im sorry about her, babs told me, i've lost the person i love the most before as well" as she only making herself start to cry looking down as she faintly said "But i still wanna be friends, i have no friends"

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Ugami smiled at his work.
"Its done he said,"
He was covered in oil and dust from the mechanical parts he was using. He was staring down at a wonderful built robot that looked human.
It was a replica of the only weakness of the Private Tears....Emelia.
*Now then what to do next* Ugami thought.
Ugami picked up his black steel flip phone and dailed Calvin number. Obviously Calvin didn't look at who called cause he heard the faint voice of Calvin and his voice.
"At the bar again I see," Ugami said," Look its finished and I wanted to show you."

Mirun looked at Serenity.
"I can't...remember I will block you off," Mirun said," I'm sorry, but friends get hurt and I don't feel like losing another."
Mirun walked off gloomly. He knew he should have been nicer. But how could he with the many thoughts running through his head.
The thoughts of him sneaking into the Data Soldiers and destroying him.
The thought of how to lead his team to victory and the thought of Emelia jumping out the window.

xXAltairXx
05-06-2006, 07:08 PM
-Serenity grabbed mirun by the arm and said "Please dont leave me, im scared" as she shivered with fear as tears raced down her cheeks-

Crimson Eyes
05-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Kaji came back to the entrance of Private Tears HQ. "I can't find Mirun. I give up. I'm leaving work early tonight." Kaji walked out of the building and went to his car. He started it and left the parking lot. As he drove down the road he listened to the radio. He than saw a bar and decided to stop. "Guess I'll have a drink since i have nothin' else to do." Kaji parked, got out of the car and went inside the bar.

DemonToaster
05-07-2006, 12:02 AM
"I'm not sure we should replace him. All he needs to do is solve his problems and get over his past." >>William closes the door to the blood-stained room.<< "That room always creeps me out. I wonder why it does that. Oh well." >>William sighs<< "I don't want to worry to much about that room, but it just gives me a bad feeling every time it's open. Have I gone crazy, or might this be a clue to my past?"

Inc0gnit0
05-07-2006, 12:11 AM
After listening to what that little brat had to say on the phone he finally answered. "FIne fine I'll be there as soon as I can just let me finish my drink" and with that he hung-up. stupid brat. Somebody entered the bar and normally he wouldn't have payed attention but he knew that guy. Damnit its Kaji. Calvin stayed in the shadows of the corner and hoped Kaji didn't notice him he didn't feel like brawling right now and Ugami was waiting for him. Calvin drank his drink in one gulp and waited to see what will happen his M-TECH eye never leaving Kaji.

Crimson Eyes
05-07-2006, 12:38 AM
Kaji sat down and ordered some wine. He took a sip and let out a sigh. "Man, I need to relax. I hope this wine helps. I just...have a bad feeling about what Ugami might do. He's like a child but he is pretty powerful." He drank some more of his wine and licked his lips. He always loved the taste and effect of wine. It relaxed him and relieved his stress. His stress was gone for a moment but it immedietly came back as he felt someone watching him. He glanced into a shadowed corner and could barely see anything there.

Bartender:"SIR!"

Kaji's attention left the corner and he looked at the bartender. "Oh. My mistake." Pays the bartender and drinks some more of his wine. "Best to just not worry about it."

Nespa
05-07-2006, 10:05 AM
babs opens a eye "if you let me test a invention on you then i might be able to unlock something"she yawns "but i need to hack in to iris co first to get the remaining data"she rubs the area around her port "and honestly i don't wanna hack alone any more"she shuddert at the thought of the nucliare bomb virus

She closes here eye again as the computer gave a note that mia enterd the building. she glanced at it and shrugged

ooc: i mixed the corporation up, babs escaped from iris co not future tech. incognito pointed that out for me. thx inc:)

Insolence
05-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Mia walked thrue the halls of the HQ, Chaos buzzed around her as always. Mia felt a bid more calm now that she saw that things where al right. she walked around a corner and smashed almost directly in Mirun and Serenity. "Wow, people dont stand still in a hallwhat the hell is wrong here?" Mia changed her words as soon as she saw Serenity crying. "Man one day from work and I miss all kinds of stuff" Mia looked a bid pisted but she knew Mirun was still depressed about Emelia. "Mirun, You ok?" Mia did not really know what to do to help this typ of problems, she rather had to get importand none digital data in a fortress then helping people with emotial problems.
Uncomfertable as she was, she again started to scratch her tatoo on her back.

Inc0gnit0
05-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Calvin went a bit edgy when Kaji looked straight at him but the darkness of the corner prooved to be a great help and Kaji went back to sipping his wine. WHile Kaji's attention was away from him and towards the bar-tender he ran to the door without making a noise and creeped out of the bar. I don't think he saw me few man I hate this job sometimes. Calvin jumped on his motor-cycle and drove back towards the Iris co. I wonder what Ugami wants from me. With that he got to the Iris Co. and went back to the meeting room where Ugami waited for him. " said Ugami a bit angry. "Hey I had told you I was going to finish my drink anyway so what did you want to show me and what can I do to help?"

Crimson Eyes
05-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Kaji turned around and looked at the door. He could've sworn that he saw something move out of the corner of his eye. "Something's going on here. I better leave." Kaji chugged down the rest of his wine and got up. He left a tip for the bartender and left. He started his car and drove out of the parking lot. "I better get back to HQ, I gotta find out what Ugami is planning." Kaji came into the Private Tears HQ parking lot and turned the car off. He got out and went inside. He went back to the lab where his sword was and got onto a second computer that was in the room. He made a screenname called DataSoldier256 and went to an IM screen. He IMed Ugami.

IM: Hello.

Tenchu1973
05-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Kaji turned around and looked at the door. He could've sworn that he saw something move out of the corner of his eye. "Something's going on here. I better leave." Kaji chugged down the rest of his wine and got up. He left a tip for the bartender and left. He started his car and drove out of the parking lot. "I better get back to HQ, I gotta find out what Ugami is planning." Kaji came into the Private Tears HQ parking lot and turned the car off. He got out and went inside. He went back to the lab where his sword was and got onto a second computer that was in the room. He made a screenname called DataSoldier256 and went to an IM screen. He IMed Ugami.

IM: Hello.
*the unknown warrior wearing a long black coat jump down frm a building, in front of him were 5 datasolidiers just outside of private tears*"hey guys"*they turn around and aim at there guns at him*
(this is the datasoldiers) "ur in a restricted aera plzzz move away or be shot"
"now u can't say that to ur comrade"*he then duplacate himself and there were 7 of him and they all attack the datasoliders with his 2 guns and sword*

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Ugami's mattered change. He had the auror of the room filled with his true self his true wicked self. He only pretended so no one could no his true strength. Only when he knew something would work his arura changed.
"I have the perfect weapon," he said with an evil smile.
He walked up to a thing that was covered with a black curtain. He took of the curtain there stood a beautiful woman timeless.
"Emelia," Ugami said," We all know Mirun can't control himself when Emelia is around...even if she is fake well lets just say they won't have a good leader anymore."
Ugami smiled wickedly.
"You Calvin all I want you to do is to make sure Emelia enters the Private Tear's headquarters safely."

Mirun looked at Serenity.
"No tears I'm scared to, but that doesn't mean I'm going to cry," Mirun said,"Get stronger."
Mirun walked off. He felt guilty, but he couldn't handle anyone. Right now he needed to relax and clear his head.
He always got like this when ever Emelia's death aniversary was coming close.
Mirun looked at the time.
"I might as well get it over with," he said.
Mirun walked out the Private Tears headquarters and headed down to the Flourist.
He picked out beautiful white lilies her favorite flower and started towards the cemetary.
He found her stone and placed the flower there.

~Hatake Kakashi~
05-07-2006, 11:18 PM
He was calmly laying on his cot, a book lay sprawled across his face covering his features. His weponds laying on a coffie table to his side, his mind uneasy as he brakes out in a cold sweat moaning. "Ughn...Father..Father...FATHER!!" He shot straight up in a cold sweat as he looked to his bedroom door after hearing a slight knock.

Inc0gnit0
05-08-2006, 07:22 AM
"That's sick using somebodies sadness as a weapon I will not follow this plan it goes against everything I've been brought up to believe like honor" Calvin turned his back to the abomination. "Find somebody else" Calvin then walked out of the meeting room. This might not be good for my career but that guy is nuts and I'm not going to participate in this. Calvin walked to his office and opened his computer he needed something to do so he fired up an old game he had and started playing star-craft. Man I can't believe this game is 23 years old it's so good.

xXAltairXx
05-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Serenity walked to the flourists as well and took 2 flowers leaving the money on the counter as she walked outside to the graveyard as well and placed a flower at her loves grave and then notice mirun as she was wearing a long black dress with long black gloves as she stood beside mirun and layed a flower on Emelia's grave as she looked at him and said "You told me i must be stronger mirun, you need to also, be strong for her and be happy, thats what she would have wanted of you, just for you to be happy, i dont know much, but that much i know" in a gentle weak like voice.

Logan was at the data soldier HQ as he was in the training ground as he cracked his neck and knuckles as his long adamantium claws extended as he dove claws first piercing the targets body as he ripped him to shreds as his commander yelled for him as he followed him into his office. "Logan, i have a little job for you" the commander said, logan looked at him with fire in his eyes as he replied "Im listening" in a deep gruff voice. "I need you to eliminate this" as he flipped down a photo of serenity as the commander said "This is serenity, she knows some of our secrets and more, i want you to eliminate her, and do whatever it takes" in a stern voice as logan grinned and said "It would be my pleasure" in a gruff deep voice.

~Hatake Kakashi~
05-08-2006, 09:31 AM
He opend his room to fine a large box on the floor, "Wha-. OH! Thats right my package mustve come from japan!" He said with a smile. He gentally opend the package, to find it was filled with Titanium Kunai's and Shuriken. He walked over placeing the weponds in his holders on either side of his legs, he attatched his Laser cut Daimond blades to his side with a small grin he opend his door and began to wander the corridors of the place.

Tenchu1973
05-08-2006, 01:04 PM
He opend his room to fine a large box on the floor, "Wha-. OH! Thats right my package mustve come from japan!" He said with a smile. He gentally opend the package, to find it was filled with Titanium Kunai's and Shuriken. He walked over placeing the weponds in his holders on either side of his legs, he attatched his Laser cut Daimond blades to his side with a small grin he opend his door and began to wander the corridors of the place.*he heard more data solideirs coming*"regroup"*the clones went into his body*"its time to get the monkeys out of here"*he jumped up on the pole and run on the wire and jump back down he kept on running until he lost then"good i lost them...for now"he looked and saw babs*"hello what have we here*walks up to babs*"hello cutie"

DemonToaster
05-08-2006, 01:18 PM
"Sure. I guess you can do a test on me. What are you going to do?" >>William began to wonder why he was even here again. He thought about this often, and always came up with the same answer, but this time, he began to think even more, but he still came up with the same answer: I have no idea. He sighed, and then he thought, "What was I doing before I even came here? It's best I just forget."<<

Nespa
05-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Babs sits up deciding sleeping wasent a option "i am not sure yet"she walks to her chair "i was bussy downloading and hacking the data when you came in" she sits and connects herself to the computer again.

She looks at william "if i understand the design wel it wil allow me to 'hack'into your mind and pry information open. she types in some comando's but "but i need to find some remaning data on how to build it" her pupils started to flicker as she ran her hacking programs.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Ugami frowned. He would think Calvin stronger then that.
"I'll just make him clean the bathrooms," he said lightly.
Ugami decided that she could do it herself.
Ugami grabbed Emelia.
"Do you know your objective?"
"Yes to make him suffer," Emelia replied.
Emelia began to walk out the door. She wore her lovely smiled and she wore the dress Mirun bought her.
She walked into the Privet Tears meeting room. She sat in the seat she use to sit in a long time ago. She smiled.

Mirun just looked at Serenity. He smiled a cold smile.
"You see there are some things even if you forgot wouldn't help you become stronger," Mirun said," If I forgot Emelia then I would die...its better to think about her and have miserable feelings mixed with love then to kill her off becuase seeing them in a dream or something would surprise you and make you feel worse.........anyway you should get ready we are having a meeting."
Mirun took out his cellphone and Texed to Kaji, William, Babs, Mia, and the other Private Tears: Meeting 1:00 pm be there.

.Alumina
05-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Kohana sat on the top of the skyscraper, the wind combing through her long silver hair..."So boring right now" she though, stroking one of her throwing knives with the staff lying beside her...

(so sorry im late posting guys!)

xXAltairXx
05-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Serenitys cell phone rung after he texed as he she pulled it out and nodded at mirun and walked inside.

.Alumina
05-08-2006, 04:13 PM
I looked below and saw a person undenyable a private tear, i grinned, revealing a fang..finally something to do.
With one leap I landed down the multistory skyscraper using my wings to fly down "Hey boy...you're a private tear.,.are you not?" i said within earshot of him..I was never one for computers..the battlefield is where i belonged..

(u are aint you o.0..meep..and thanks for liking my pic^^)

Urashima Keitaro
05-08-2006, 04:58 PM
ooc: Im playing star-craft right now IRL xD

Jurish laid in his bed, after just leaving Iris co. He sighed as he looked at the ceiling, thinking of multiple ways to kill people. He turned over to his side and started dozing off.

.Alumina
05-08-2006, 05:06 PM
OOC: im watching Hellsing right now^^

The boy didn't hear me, and people were coming..i couldnt let them see me or they'd surely alert someone..like the private tears..so i quickly flew up into the air and jumped over the alleyways to the Irisco building and shimmied along the wall after dropping down and sneaking in the window..oh oh "Jurish ah! wrong room! sorry!" i said blushing and bowing slighty in apology swingign my staff behind my back..

DemonToaster
05-08-2006, 05:07 PM
"Hmmmm. A meeting at 1:00 pm. We might have to wait to do that test. We don't know how long the test may take anyways.">>William looked down at the floor and sighed<< "How many times has a meeting interupted something I was doing now? I think it's twelve. I guess I'll leave now." William walked to the door and took a look at the other door. He shuddered. After about twelve minutes, he made it to the place where the meeting was being held.<<"Well, I'm here."

Insolence
05-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Mia looked as she was totaly ignored by Mirun and Serenity. "Sure treat me as if im air.." Her telephone went off telling her she had a message she looked at it. Meeting 1:00 pm be there. "oh.. ok Ill leave you peopel to what ever you are doing" Mia turned around and went to her office. she hitted the lights and sad down behind her desk. her desk was a complete mess for the untrained eye, but Mia had a system. Everything not important on the left side of here desk, and the rest on the right side. she was like the only whan who was collecting dust in her PC in the whole HQ. she did not really liked computers, she knew how to use them but she just never did. only the data input conector was clean because she always recorted her data she collected from her field work in to the Private Tears network so the people who needed it could use it. almost time for the meeting, so Ill better go already Mia walked to the conference room and saw that she was the first there. so she walked in and thrue her self in the most comfertable chair in the room and thrue here boots on the table.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Emelia looked at William who just walked into the meeting room she smiled sweetly.
"My dear William how have you been?" she asked politely almost a little girlish.
She smiled again that sweet smile that allowed any man to fall in love with her.
"Were's Mirun I haven't seen him and I want to surprise," she asked.
Ugami watched from the invisible camera on Emelia's dress. Everything was going as he planned.

Mirun was walking to the Private Tear headquarters. He knew were to go next. He went to Mia's office.
"Come one Mia time to go we have a meeting in a few minutes and you don't want to be late," he ordered kindly.
He grabbed Mia lightly and strolled her down the hallways.

xXAltairXx
05-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Serenity knew what was to come but the others didnt, as she went into her room closing and locking the door as suddenly a voice rang into her head saying "JASON" loudly repeadedly as she shook her head but the voices grew louder as she ended up screaming loudly.

Crimson Eyes
05-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Kaji took out his cellphone and saw a text sent by Mirun. "Hm. I guess I'll have to do this later." Kaji logged off and got up. He stretched and scratched his armpit. He left the lab and went to an elevator. He got in and went to the floor where the meeting room was. He got out and entered the meeting room. He sat down in his seat. "He everyone. What's up." He looked at his fellow Private Tears and than saw Emelia sitting quietly. "WHOA!" Jumps out of his chair and points one of his guns a Emelia. The laser pointed at he forehead. "You're dead! How are you here!?"

Insolence
05-09-2006, 12:26 AM
He went to Mia's office.
"Come one Mia time to go we have a meeting in a few minutes and you don't want to be late," he ordered kindly.
He grabbed Mia lightly and strolled her down the hallways.
OOC:

FBD, maybe its an Idea you start to read my posts, this is the second time you do something thats not possible:

Mia walked to the conference room and saw that she was the first there. so she walked in and thrue her self in the most comfertable chair in the room and thrue here boots on the table.

~Hatake Kakashi~
05-09-2006, 01:01 AM
*he heard more data solideirs coming*"regroup"*the clones went into his body*"its time to get the monkeys out of here"*he jumped up on the pole and run on the wire and jump back down he kept on running until he lost then"good i lost them...for now"he looked and saw babs*"hello what have we here*walks up to babs*"hello cutie"
He heard foot steps running away from him so he used his super speed to cetch up, Without his opponent even knowing he was behind him with a smirk, "Sorry it took me so long to cetch up with you.." He said with a light smile. Putitng one of his blades to the side of his neck, where the jugular is he says. "Turn around data soldier and let me see your filthy rat poisioned face" He said, blood thirsty spelled all across his worths, His want for blood lust increasing as his eyes glinted Crimson red.

"Now turn around slow, drop all weponds, Try anything funny and I will splatter your brains all over that girl" He said putting the barrel of his 12 gauge shot gun to the back of his head with a smile, keeping his blade to his jugular he grinned evily. "You heard me, TURN" He commanded.

Nespa
05-09-2006, 04:13 AM
babs nods when william leaves "tell them i wil be there in a minute" She was downloading the last information when brollo and hatake came in. she narrows her eye's "computer start defense 1.2" her pupils flickerd as the computer spoke 'afirmitive' and roboto arms came out of the cealing and the floor one whacking the weapon out of kakashi's hand. and teh rest securing them around both of arms and legs of brollo and hatake.

She stood revealing the cabel coming from her neck and scanned brollo "brollo, 17 private tear" she turned to kakashi "and i remember you wel kakashi, i am suprised you do not remember me seeing that you were send to caputure me"she chuckles and spoke "computer release agent brollo"again came the afirmitive and arms retreaed from brollo.

Inc0gnit0
05-09-2006, 07:01 AM
"Meh nobody plays this game anymore and the computers are way too easy o well it might be easy but at least it's fun." Calvin closed down starcraft and paced around his office. Meh I don't have an assignment right now so I'll go play some guitar, i'm in the mood for some rock and roll. Calvin exited Iris co. and jumped on his motor-cycle and zoomed down the streets. Turning right left and left once more and down a long but not frequently used street. Calvin after about 20 minutes of driving got to a secluded alley where he stopped and took out his guitar. Calvin knew full well that it was illegal but he could use his data soldier stature to get out of any punishment. He didn't like using this power to protect himself from the law but he didn't agree with the musical ban and wanted to play guitar so he took out his pick and started playing certain songs, easy at first and slowly becoming more challenging. From the shadows where he sat the melody of the guitar poured out making Calvin happy again.

Insolence
05-09-2006, 08:07 AM
OoC: Mirun, Ill just pretend you just entered the conference room and Im already there.

BiC:
Mia looked up as the door opened. "Heej Mirun, Second in. Not so bad" Mia grinned, she always had her private games with others with out them knowing it and she had won from Mirun by being earlyer in the Confrence room then he was. Mia lifted her feed from the desk and looked a bit rebellios to Mirun. "Well are you going to kick me out of your chair? because im not leaveing, its the best one in the room and I think its not fair" Mia smiled at Mirun knowing that he would get her out of the chair if he really wanted to. Maybe I can cheer him up a bid, he needs to stop thinking about Emelia... Stupid wench... but still I know why she chose him... He is kinda hot... MIA! stop that! Mia got a bit red on her cheeks because of her thoughts about Mirun.

xXAltairXx
05-09-2006, 09:47 AM
Logan stood outside of his HQ as voice rang in his head repetedly saying "JASON" Several times as he fell to his knees clenching his head and screamed loudly as his screams stopped abruptly as he slowly removed his hands a Jason X mask appeared on his face as he stood up wearing the same exact clothes as Jason X as he slowly drew his long hatchet and looked around the forest that surrounded him.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Occ: Those in the conference room you soon will have to notice the Emelia in the conference room sitting in Miruns chair.
Armageddon NO JASON MASK!!! I think what I explained in our PM is that your Master Computer is Jason and you can only awake him on the battle feild.

xXAltairXx
05-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Then fine i'll leave V.V i wanna make jason Logans dark twisted side and when at times Jason takes over his body

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Occ: FINE You CAN KEEP YOUR STUPID JASON.
I'm not to happy about it though.

Insolence
05-09-2006, 11:34 AM
OoC: FBD pls read my posts!!! Im already in the conference room and so are you!!! so how is emelia there sitting in the same chair I am... Im confused...

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Occ; If you were actually reading my post. Ugami sent his fake Emelia to the headquarters of the Private Tears.
He wants to destroy their leader by bringing up untold memories locked up inside of him.
So that Ugami can take over all knowledge its one of his plans. Course it would be boring if all we had to do is destroy the fake Emelia. So his plans fails not telling you how though.
She had gotten in way before us.
Jessus.

DemonToaster
05-09-2006, 11:51 AM
"Hmmm. I'm not sure if I remember you. It'll come back eventually. I'm not going to ask any questions...except: why are you sitting in Mirun's chair? I don't really care about anything else." >>William began to think,"Where have I seen her before? And exactly how long have I been a Private Tear? Was I a Private tear before I lost my memory? Unlikely. So where have I seen her before? I better not think about it, I'll lose focus."<<

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Mirun stared at his chair. There she was Emelia, but how she was dead. He watched her jump out a window in pieces. He watched it. How come she was here?
How?
Why?
Mirun started shaking he didn't know what to believe. He tried to control his shaking, but he couldn't he just couldn't.

Emelia caught the frightened eyes of Mirun. She smiled sweetly.
"Its okay I lied I never died," she said," Its okay Mirun I'm back for good its okay sweetheart."
Ugami sat in his chair laughing hysterically.
"Poor Mirun you have met your fiance once again," He said mockingly.

Insolence
05-09-2006, 12:31 PM
ooc: Ok Ill re-enter the the confrence room together with you. sorry, my bad.

bic: Mia joined Mirun as he almost dragged her to the conference room. "What is this meeting about Mirun? Im courious" Mia opened the door and froze in the door opening...
"wha...what the...Emelia!" what the frell!? she is dead! but how come she is sitting there on Miruns chair like she never left "Emelia is that really you?!" Mia runned inside almost using her power to move faster and thrue herself in Emelia's arms. Mia started to cry, she never cried but she just could not help herself "It really is you! I never thought you where dead! you must have faked your own death havend you?!" Mia started to babble about things like she was glad Emelia was back and she had missed her very much.

.Alumina
05-09-2006, 12:37 PM
OOC: im watching Hellsing right now^^

The boy didn't hear me, and people were coming..i couldnt let them see me or they'd surely alert someone..like the private tears..so i quickly flew up into the air and jumped over the alleyways to the Irisco building and shimmied along the wall after dropping down and sneaking in the window..oh oh "Jurish ah! wrong room! sorry!" i said blushing and bowing slighty in apology swingign my staff behind my back..

I sighed with relief as i realised Jurish hadn't noticed me...I wasn't n the Iris co building...i thought i was..my senses must be having a day off, i sighed and quietly sneaked back out of the window and flew into the sky holding my staff at my side...even in the data soldiers i was on my own most of the time..i was always different...but i would hunt down any private tears that came this way..

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Emelia stroked Mia's hair.
"I'm glad I'm back," Emelia said, "I missed you all of you.. weres my welcome Mirun...just don't stand their shaking hun I love you."
Emelia stood up and went to Mirun and touched her hands on his face.
"Whats wrongs?" she asked.

Mirun just looked at her.
"Your suppose to be dead," Mirun said shaily," I know cause I saw....how did you...how?"
Mirun didn't know what to believe he slowly turned around from them. He then walked out the door slowly.

Tenchu1973
05-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Emelia stroked Mia's hair.
"I'm glad I'm back," Emelia said, "I missed you all of you.. weres my welcome Mirun...just don't stand their shaking hun I love you."
Emelia stood up and went to Mirun and touched her hands on his face.
"Whats wrongs?" she asked.

Mirun just looked at her.
"Your suppose to be dead," Mirun said shaily," I know cause I saw....how did you...how?"
Mirun didn't know what to believe he slowly turned around from them. He then walked out the door slowly.
*after being scan by babs he walked in the base and went into training*"uhh before i go in the room...dose anyone want to practice with me...i don't want to be alone"

DemonToaster
05-09-2006, 01:09 PM
Hmm. I'm starting to remember something, thought William. Yes, It's becoming clearer. She was the one who was supposed to have died. I remember something about a few scientists talking about cloning, and talking about using me and someone else. I'm not sure if they were succesful or not. Maybe I'm a clone. >>William looked at his fingers and then took a deep breath.<< Can clones even breath? What am I doing here? "I'm gonna go after Mirun." >>William walked out the room and went to find Mirun.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 01:26 PM
"Why did he run away?" Emelia asked as if she was surpirsed.
Emelia looked at Mia.
"May I brush your hair like I use to?" she asked taking out a beautfiul wooden brush.
Emelia smiled sweetly like a small girl. A smile so dazzling she had no competition for other woman. Other woman had competitions with her.

Mirun went into his room and closed the door.
"She fell two hundred feet how could that be faking death," Mirun said.
He still was so shaky. He sat down, but he couldn't stop the chills coming from his skin.
He had flashed backs of Emelia falling and hitting the pavement. Arms and legs all missing.
He remember the blood and then everything went black.

DemonToaster
05-09-2006, 01:32 PM
>>William found Mirun in his room<< "I remember that she died," he told Mirun. "I think she might be a clone. I'm not sure, but I might be one too. A 200 foot drop does not have good chances of survival.">>Wiliam sighed<< "If she is a clone, hat do you think we should do about it? If I'm one, what should we do about it?" >>William began to look unsure. He began to think, "am I, am I just a clone?"

Insolence
05-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Mia looked at Emelia and smiled. "I dont know, but It must be a large shock for him with you being gone for so long and all" Mia sad down infront of Emelia and let her brush her hair. "why did you faked your death anyway? I mean where you in that much danger from the Data soldiers? was it that dreadfull Xyll who was after you?" Mia waited peacefully untill Emelia awnsered. Why did she feaked her death.. and inside the HQ where no Datasoldiers.. so they could not get her there. and how did she died again? she fell from the 20th floor or so? how the hell did she survived that?!

Xyll was walking thrue the halls of the Data Soldiers complex until he stood infront of Ugami's door. he knocked and stated his reson for being there: "Im her for my next Asignment Ugami so make it quick you know how I hate it here and I dont have all day you know." Why was Ugami leader here again..? I can be that much better then him.. ah well to much to think about when Im leader and I dont like to do tht kind of stuf... "Ugami! Awnser already, I know your inside there somewhere!"

.Alumina
05-09-2006, 01:40 PM
I flew silently in the air and landed gracefully in front of Isirco's building and going in, I placed a piece of hair that had strayed form its place behind my eay..another day..and nothing..im not appreciate din this place..im alone

OOC: hey the private tears are having all the fun, dont ya think us data soldiers should plan something? mass annihalation mwahahha..im joking..raid the PT's building mwahahaha..joking again..im in an evil mood

Nespa
05-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Watches as brollo left and shook her head at the wanna train qeustion. as soon as brollo was out the door she turned her atention back to kakashi "i know you can melt those arms that are holding you" she grabbed her sword from her desk and held it to his neck "computer release" the computer gave

another afirmitive and the arms retreated she looks at kakashi being on guard as she removed the cable from her neck and lays it on her desk. she smirks at him.

xXAltairXx
05-09-2006, 01:52 PM
((FallenBabyDoll, Hope this Is Better))
Logan entered a forest seeing the Private Tears HQ as he fell to his knees and groaned, the computer in his mind holding the twisted side of him felt like it was tearing his brain to bits as he held his head and yelled in pain as the words "JASON" rang through his head as he creeped his body away from the building and the pull left him as he breathed heavily and felt weak as he groaned and slowly crawled behind a bunch of bushes and fall backwards onto the ground blacking out.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Occ: DemonToaster he can't hear you cause Mirun passed out.

Emelia brushed Mia hair with her brush making sure that every strand was left silky soft.
"I had to fake my death becuase I thought that it would help him," Emelia replied," I didn't want him hurt so I killed myself instead."
Soft tears fell from Emelia's soft angels face.
"I never meant to hurt him," Emelia said," I never wanted him to feel the way he did."

Mirun sat in the darkness for a few more moments until he heard loud voices. He saw William talking about how he was clone.
"We are all clones no matter what you think about it cause one death leads to a new life," Mirun said.
Mirun grabbed a glass of water.
"Thats how it is always,"

Tenchu1973
05-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Watches as brollo left and shook her head at the wanna train qeustion. as soon as brollo was out the door she turned her atention back to kakashi "i know you can melt those arms that are holding you" she grabbed her sword from her desk and held it to his neck "computer release" the computer gave

another afirmitive and the arms retreated she looks at kakashi being on guard as she removed the cable from her neck and lays it on her desk. she smirks at him.
*phones babs on the computer phone screen*"hi babs do u want to train with me....so we can get to know each other"*waits for a reply*"think about it ok ok"

DemonToaster
05-09-2006, 04:14 PM
"It's impossible to survive a fall that great. There's no way she faked her death, and you know what type of clone I mean. The genetically engineered kind. The one created from strands of DNA. Basically, an exact replica.">>William began to wonder why he was at that laboratory when he woke up.<<" Mirun, is it okay if I leave to go investigate something? Even if it means leaving out on the meeting. It could help us all."

Insolence
05-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Mia listned to the words Emelia spoke ans she forced herself to beleave her, she did not want her to ly even tho it all seemd a bit strange. "Maybe you should go to him Emelia, maybe he's over his shock and will listen to you now" Mia looked up and the smiling woman. "with your smile Im sure he'll listen!" Mia smiled back and stood up from the flore, she walked to her official chair and thrue her self in. "Go to him, Ill wait here"

Xyll started to get a bit pist off at Ugami. "Ugami if you dont open up with in a few seconds Ill go away and wont comeback untill tomorrow so you cant give me my next asignment. But I do wanne get payed for this day off"
Xyll started to count to 10. "Ok, Im gone. a Payed day off, thank you Ugami!"
Xyll turned around and walked away. Now what the hell am I supose to do...I know, Ill call Calvin. I have not seen him in ages! Xyll grabed his telephone and called Calvin. "Ey Calvin! Its me Xyll, Im bored wanne go have a drink in the cafe right infront of the Data-Soldier complex?"

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Emelia looked at Mia.
"I'll go for him," she said," I bet he'll be so happy."
She smiled at Mia and danced out the door. She found Miruns room she knocked no one answered and so she came in to see William.
"Oh am I interupting anything," she said with a smile.

"No William was just leaving you see,"
Mirun looked to William.
"Theres no need to investigate I'll do something myself,"
He shoved William out the room. He didn't want anyone to see what he was going to do next.
"You're not her," he said," That smiles is wrong, your touch is wrong, you seem colder then before I don't believe one bit thet your real."
"I did fake my death Mirun to protect you please understand I wanted to come to you, but I.....what are doing?"
Emelia's eyes dwarted to what Mirun was carrying his sword.

"I'm sorry I don't belive lies,"
Miruns expression had change from kind sadness to calm anger. He took his wire sword and have it split open and it fried Emelia from the inside out.
"What NO aahaahaaaa," she screamed in pain and then there was no more

xXAltairXx
05-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Serenitys ears perked as she whimpered like a puppy hearing the screams but immediatly knew something was wrong with Mirun as she ran out her door and down miruns hall stopped at his door, serenity notice the door opened a crack as she looked inside seeing mirun angry for once with a blade in hand as she stayed quiet hoping not to be discovered.

Logan returned back to his HQ as his commander was already yelling at him for not entering the private tear HQ as he growls standing up and yelled "I couldnt go any further! Jason was ready come out! i cant risk it!", the commander went dead silent.

Insolence
05-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Mia heared the screams. "That blasted Mirun!" for the first time since days Mia used her powers in the blink of an eye she moved to an unknown speed, so fast that it was hard to see her. she also used her second power and did not used doors or hallways. she was running to Miruns room in one straight line right thrue walls, doors and desks. "Mirun you frelling fool! what the frell do you think you are doing!" Just before Emelia would hit the floor with her dead body Mia catched her. Mia had tears running down her cheeks, but she looked more mad then sad. she hold Emelia in her arms and was stroking with one hand thrue her hair. "Why Mirun..why...WHY THE FRELL DID YOU DO THAT!!" Mia started to cry uncontrollebly.

Inc0gnit0
05-10-2006, 07:13 AM
Calvin almost missed the ring of his phone because of the music he was playing. "Hello.....Oh hey Xyll sup?....yeah I'll be there jus gimme like 20 minutes to get back I'm pretty far" He then closed his cell phone put his guitar away jumped on his bike and was off. Taking the same streets but in inverse order he got back to the Iris co. with Xyll waiting for him with 2 beers in hands. "Hey man long time no see, what happened to you? I didn't hear from you for months." He then took the beer that Xyll handed to him.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Serenitys ears perked as she whimpered like a puppy hearing the screams but immediatly knew something was wrong with Mirun as she ran out her door and down miruns hall stopped at his door, serenity notice the door opened a crack as she looked inside seeing mirun angry for once with a blade in hand as she stayed quiet hoping not to be discovered.

Logan returned back to his HQ as his commander was already yelling at him for not entering the private tear HQ as he growls standing up and yelled "I couldnt go any further! Jason was ready come out! i cant risk it!", the commander went dead silent.

I walked silently through the coridor and heard the scream of the commander yelling at Logan, i sighed..that man has anger problems...

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Logan groaned after the commander dismissed him as he stood up and saluted the commander and walked out of the room seeing Kohana as he looked at her and shook his head saying "That man needs some anger management geez, did you hear him in there?" he asked her and stood against the wall beside her, he always thought of Kohana as cute in his book, but knew she never thought he was attractive in any sense.

((Edited))

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 09:59 AM
OOC: my rpg name is Kohana^^

"Yeah i heard him, need help, we can maybe drag him to a session!" i say giving a small smile "so..doing anyhthing or are you still waiting for the buzzing in your ears to stop?"

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 10:12 AM
OOC: my rpg name is Kohana^^

"Yeah i heard him, need help, we can maybe drag him to a session!" i say giving a small smile "so..doing anyhthing or are you still waiting for the buzzing in your ears to stop?"Logan gave a smile at Kohana as he gently shook his head and said "Nope i got nothin to do, well Kohana, i was wondering, if your not busy..." Logan began to blush for the very first time.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 10:13 AM
I grinned "hmm why not, and aww you're blushing, thats sweet" i said laughing quietly

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 10:26 AM
I grinned "hmm why not, and aww you're blushing, thats sweet" i said laughing quietly
Logan was unfamiliar with happy emotions that were overwhelming him as he said "Wow, this girl is cut and beautiful, and i have a chance" to himself in his head as he was a romantic person when he was little as he took Kohana's hand in his and kissed the top of it as he looked up at her smiling and said "Your very beautiful Kohana.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Logan was unfamiliar with happy emotions that were overwhelming him as he said "Wow, this girl is cut and beautiful, and i have a chance" to himself in his head as he was a romantic person when he was little as he took Kohana's hand in his and kissed the top of it as he looked up at her smiling and said "Your very beautiful Kohana.
I giggled "why thank you, now where are we going Logan, anywhere i dont mind."

Insolence
05-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Xyll grinned, "Ah the places I have been.. Not! Ugami had send me on a wild goose chash of some misterius old object that contained Information about alians or so.. well I traveled the entire world but nothing to find. at the end I found a guy who claimed who had seen it somewher so I went there and In the end was it just another stupid copy of the Bible. Like we dont know whats Inside, Ive anilyzed the whole book but there was nothing new to it." Xyll Drank his glass empty "So what are you up to lately? oh you want another beer?" Xyll waved to the bartender for two more beer without waiting for Calvin to react.

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 10:42 AM
I giggled "why thank you, now where are we going Logan, anywhere i dont mind."
Logan smiled at Kohana and gently took her hand in his and blushed now realizing the action he just made as he snuke down the hall with her hand in hand sneaking past the guards making it outside the HQ as they both noticed it was nightime as he turned to her as dog were walking around the inner gate as he put a finger against his mouth to quiet her from noises as he snuke over to an unguarded locked gate pulling out a key and unlocks it as he kept moving with Kohana still in hand as the gate closed and locked shut as he snuke into a hill with her sitting her on the grass and pointed up where the big moon was with several stars around it as he smiled and sat down beside her saying "I like coming here after a stressful day, it relaxes me" as he took Kohana's hand again.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 10:44 AM
I smiled and looked up at the moon "yeah this place is beautiful, when im stressed i sit on top of the iris co building and watch the stars" i say leaning my head on Logan's shoulder

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 11:10 AM
I smiled and looked up at the moon "yeah this place is beautiful, when im stressed i sit on top of the iris co building and watch the stars" i say leaning my head on Logan's shoulder
Logan smiled gently as for the first time someone had unleashed to kind and caring and romantic side of him, this has never happened before, he lost his happiness when his parents were murdered by private tears right in front of him as he held Kohana's hand in his as he lifted her chin and kissed her gently on the lips as he blushed deeply.

Tenchu1973
05-10-2006, 11:37 AM
*no reply from babs*"Ok ur choice"*hangs up and went into the training room*"activate dummy machines"*dummy machines appear in front of him and prepare to attack, brollo look at them in a data way and draws out his 2 guns and starts firing*

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Logan smiled gently as for the first time someone had unleashed to kind and caring and romantic side of him, this has never happened before, he lost his happiness when his parents were murdered by private tears right in front of him as he held Kohana's hand in his as he lifted her chin and kissed her gently on the lips as he blushed deeply.
I smiled and gave him a small kiss back on the lips then leaned back onto him and closed my eyes

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 12:27 PM
I smiled and gave him a small kiss back on the lips then leaned back onto him and closed my eyes
Logan smiled and blushed holding Kohana in his lap smiling as he gently and softly began singing her a softlullaby song. Logan had finally realized he found the right person that made him happy.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 12:29 PM
OOC: awwwwww!!!

Kohana slowly drifted off into a dream state and had the recurring nightmare of her mutant grafting..the needles..the pain..the scars and she suddenly jumped up, awoken.. "Logan i gotta go fast!" she said leaping into the air and flying away, tears streaming down her face

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 12:46 PM
OOC: awwwwww!!!

Kohana slowly drifted off into a dream state and had the recurring nightmare of her mutant grafting..the needles..the pain..the scars and she suddenly jumped up, awoken.. "Logan i gotta go fast!" she said leaping into the air and flying away, tears streaming down her face
Logan was confused by the actions that just happened but as she flew away he fell to his knees holding his head again as the word "JASON" rang through his head again as he yelled in pain, everytime the word rang through his head, it hurt even more, like his soul was being ripped apart as he then gripped the ground and continued to yell in pain as he noticed a tears a little ways up ahead spying on him as he leaped out of the tree with his blade drawn as he logan suddenly stopped struggling and stood up with red in his eyes as he drew the hood that was apart of his shirt on his head hiding his face as the glow of his red eyes glimmered through the hood as his deep eeries voice rang out "Jasons Here To Play" in a deep soft like whisper as he drew a long bladed hatched from the sheath hidden under his pants as he began walking towards the tear spy, thus bringing jason closer and closer to their base he leaped behind a tree hoping to hide from him. Jason's senses were more keen then he thought as he thrusts the blade through the trunk of the tree the tear was standing behind piercing his chest as blood squirted from his chest as Logan tried to shut off the computer controlling him as he fell backwards onto his back as he sheathed his bloody blade and crawled away holding his head once more yelling but now in a deeper voice then before as Logan regained control over himself as he layed on the ground motionless in Kohanas sight as he was weak from the computer.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Logan was confused by the actions that just happened but as she flew away he fell to his knees holding his head again as the word "JASON" rang through his head again as he yelled in pain, everytime the word rang through his head, it hurt even more, like his soul was being ripped apart as he then gripped the ground and continued to yell in pain as he noticed a tears a little ways up ahead spying on him as he leaped out of the tree with his blade drawn as he logan suddenly stopped struggling and stood up with red in his eyes as he drew the hood that was apart of his shirt on his head hiding his face as the glow of his red eyes glimmered through the hood as his deep eeries voice rang out "Jasons Here To Play" in a deep soft like whisper as he drew a long bladed hatched from the sheath hidden under his pants as he began walking towards the tear spy, thus bringing jason closer and closer to their base he leaped behind a tree hoping to hide from him. Jason's senses were more keen then he thought as he thrusts the blade through the trunk of the tree the tear was standing behind piercing his chest as blood squirted from his chest as Logan tried to shut off the computer controlling him as he fell backwards onto his back as he sheathed his bloody blade and crawled away holding his head once more yelling but now in a deeper voice then before as Logan regained control over himself as he layed on the ground motionless in Kohanas sight as he was weak from the computer.
OOC: man bible post.lol

IC: From the distance i saw Logan fall down..my problems were nothing to do with him..they shouldn't get in the way..it's all in the past.i looked at the staff i was holding in my left hand then to where my right arm was, was a black wing.i sighed..how could he like me? im a freak..i flew down alowly, landing gracefully on the ground and walking over to him and kneelign down beside him and nudging him a bit "Logan? logan wake up..it's Kohana wake up.." I sighed..i had read about this in his profile..the personality changes..well i had just witnessed it.

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 01:17 PM
OOC: man bible post.lol

IC: From the distance i saw Logan fall down..my problems were nothing to do with him..they shouldn't get in the way..it's all in the past.i looked at the staff i was holding in my left hand then to where my right arm was, was a black wing.i sighed..how could he like me? im a freak..i flew down alowly, landing gracefully on the ground and walking over to him and kneelign down beside him and nudging him a bit "Logan? logan wake up..it's Kohana wake up.." I sighed..i had read about this in his profile..the personality changes..well i had just witnessed it.
Logan groaned from be shaken as his eyes opened a big seeing Kohana as he whispered "Kohana, are you okay?" as he struggled to try and sit up and felt to weak to do so as he simply fall back down on his back as he winced in pain as he softly said "Dammit, im weak, i need to get to a bed" as he yelled in pain struggling back up to his feet as he began walking towards the base and fell at the top of the hill rolling down as the pain went through his body like volts of electricity.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Kohana sighed she didnt know wether to giggle at him rolling down the hill or to help, she just walked behind his trail and then threw her staff ahead of Logan so it stopped Logan rolling when he crashed into it "well at least he's stopped rolling" she thought as she skipped to him and put her foor on his stomach and pulling the spear out of the ground "nice trip?"

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Kohana sighed she didnt know wether to giggle at him rolling down the hill or to help, she just walked behind his trail and then threw her staff ahead of Logan so it stopped Logan rolling when he crashed into it "well at least he's stopped rolling" she thought as she skipped to him and put her foor on his stomach and pulling the spear out of the ground "nice trip?"
Logan chuckled softly up at kohana and struggled back onto his feet still feeling weak he continued to move not wanting to show weakness to kohana wanting to prove to her he is a strong man as he came to the gate he unlocked it with his key again and let kohana go in first.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Logan chuckled softly up at kohana and struggled back onto his feet still feeling weak he continued to move not wanting to show weakness to kohana wanting to prove to her he is a strong man as he came to the gate he unlocked it with his key again and let kohana go in first.

I smiled and walked through the gate offering him my staff "it'll help you walk"

OOC: watching Hellsing right now so im hyper and..it prives that priests are evil, i knew it all along.

xXAltairXx
05-10-2006, 01:55 PM
I smiled and walked through the gate offering him my staff "it'll help you walk"
Logan smiled at generous offer as he gently accepted the staff ans began walking as several guards aimed guns at kohana and logan as a spotlight shined on them as well as he growled turning to kohana and siad "One moment, these guys wont be a problem" as he punched a guard in the face and yelled "IM LT. LOGAN IDIOTS!" loudly as a guard aimed a weapon at kohana and cocked the weapon and said "Sorry sir, but who is she?" the guard asked as logan growled and said "you dont let her in then i think the commander would be pleased to hear you disobeying me" in a stern voice as the guard nodded and unlocked the door as logan held it open for kohana as he walked to his room with her as the door opened and he layed in the bed as several cracks of his sore back was heard as he groaned laying down as he pointed to a bed as he said "Go ahead and lay down if you wish, thanks for helpin me also" giving a smile.

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 02:04 PM
"I'll be fine..why didnt the guards recognise me? strange..oh wait..i hardly ever use the door! i just remebered, actually i think ill go to the trainging room or my room..one of them..see ya later" i say as i walk out the door

Fast_as_Fire_
05-10-2006, 03:32 PM
I signed up yeasterday and i read the last posts.

Ok c ya! *heads of to a forest nearby to do some training* no, wait...... nvm I am going back to get a drink and maybe a Mars Bars. Mmm.....I didn't have supper. Grr.... Maybe I'll just make some of my roast chicken.........*Walks off to go home and looks for Sasuke* Where is that kid? If he doesnt come in the next 5 seconds , he'll never live to be sixteen (he shows up) Yes ma'am.
Sasuke, where have you been?
Waiting for yoU!

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Naruto3Ep%2031.gf

Insolence
05-10-2006, 06:02 PM
OOC: chibi fire angel and Armageddon I have no right in here to say anything because this is not my RPG but im gonna any way. the two of you made more then 15 posts on one day! what the... FallenBabyDoll said in the rulles not more then 2 or 3 posts a day! this is an RPG with more people in then only you two! pls get a grip. I know this RP is fun but frelling more then 15 posts on one day that are only going about you two falling in love! OMFG!!!

sorry for the "flaming" FBD but this is to much, even for me!

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Occ: Its alrigh Insolence

Mirun just looked at the tears of Mia.
"It wasn't her though the touch the feel, she seemed like ice to me," Mirun said," I feel so guilty right now, but I had to do it she was a threat to us."
Mirun opened the door and ushered Mia out.
"Please don't hate me," Mirun said and closed the door.
Mirun looked down at what was Emelia's body. And smiled a wicked smile the body that was Emelia transformed into its regular shape.
And the fake Mirun turned to Emelia.

Emelia began to laugh.
"You're fool Mirun you know why becuase you believed the first time I was alive that I was on your side when I never was," Emelia said still laughing," I was a spy a useless spy and I under handed you a long time ago.....now my mission was to destroy you and I think I just did."
Emelia looked at the bleeding Mirun.
"Can't you pick yourself up you worthless creature," Emelia said with laughter," Oh Mirun can't hurt me."

"So -you -were- never -human," Mirun said out of breathe from losing so much blood.
"Of course notI regenerate.....I'm immortal dear and good day cause now every one hates its a perfect plan,"
Emelia took of the sweet dress she was a wearing a leather jumpsuit and on the back it said Data Soldier.

And thats all Mirun remember before he blacked out.

Insolence
05-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Mia stood in the hallway totally shocked... Mirun kicked me out... but Emelia is dead again? I dont beleave it! Mia turned around and her hand moved to the door handle. I should just leave him.. but what if it was Emelia.. she.. I... Mia opened the door just incase to see Mirun pass out and Emelia show her Data soldier suit. "What the?" Mia reacted in a reflex without really knowing what she was doing she moved to her high speed and grabbed one of her shuriken. She thrue it in at the half turned Emelia and then she runned in to the wall where she knew where she was the savest. Stupid me! Mirun would never react like that! I must save him! Mia did not knew if she had hitted Emelia but she started to use her most deadly combo. she used her highspeed power and her wall walking power to move really fast thrue the walls around the room throwing her Shurikens from all diverent direction at Emelia also at unreall high speeds. "DIE YOU LOW LIFE SCUMBAG!"

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Emelia laughed.
"Goodbye for now I must tend to my duties,"
Emelia disappeared in a seconds flash.
Emelia walked into the Data Soldiers headquarters. Truth was she was the leader of the whole group she smirked evily. She found Ugami and hugged him.
"How are you my son?" she asked.
"Fine now mother our plan worked," Ugami said with a smile.
"Good but now I have to see goodbye.....I'm alive again and theres no way I'm going back as a computer," Emelia said.
"Mother what are you talking about,"
In seconds Ugami exploded into pieces. Emelia smiled at sat on her chair. She was leader once again. And she laughed.

Mirun opened his eyes he was still on the ground. And Mia was in the room. He was still bleedy heavily. And he couldn't last long.
He tried to get up, but it was no use he couldn't move. His body had become numb. And he fell back into unconciousness.

Insolence
05-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Mia barched out of the wall to the falling Mirun. she catched him just before he would have hitted the floor. she closed her eyes to calm down a bit and lifted Mirun from the ground. Im going to have headeak in the morning for doing this, but I must Mia hold Mirun close to herself and moved back in to her highspeed thrue walls,ceelings and even people. with in seconds she was in the HQ's hospital wing, she layed Mirun down on a bed and the doctors started to take care of him. Mia saw that everything was alright and fell down to the floor. her head beating like a little private stampeed. A nurs helpt her from the ground and layed her down on a bed giving her some painkillers so she would sleep. Mia smiled a bid hopless as she layed 2 meters away from Mirun but she could do nothing but wait. then she fell a sleep.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Mirun opened his eyse to a bright light. A white light. He knew he was up, but he couldn't believe that he was here. He promised himself he would never enter this room again after Emelia was trying to be saved from dieing.
He wanted outside, but he was in to much emotional and physical pain to move instead he closed his eyes once again and let his heart break into pieces.

Emelia grabbed her cellphone. A a slick back sliver flip phone. She called Calvin.
"I'm back my dear and this time you better listen," she said," You weren't a good sport before so I'm hoping your better now to listen....Come in my office as soon as you can 'kay."
Emelia played with her pen. And smirked at the dead body of Ugami.
"You deserved that hun," she said with a laugh.

Inc0gnit0
05-10-2006, 08:12 PM
OOC: wooo im gone 2 sec and the pages go up by 2 anyway ppl slack off on the posts per day we are a lot in this rpg and it gets confusing to be totally honest I didnt read that long exchange between the 2 ppl I jus no what basically happened.

BIC: After taking the second beer from Xyll's hand his phone rang. what the....He picked up "Heeelllo....yes.....understood....I be right there....I won't be alone.....affirmative" He closed his phone his face went white. Xyll looked at his companion and asked what was that about. Calvin turned to look Xyll straight in the face. "She's back..."Xyll knew right away who she was."You and me are going to meet with her right now she said she has something special that concerns us and I have a real bad feeling about this" Calvin looked at his companion that now looked even more concerned. "Lets go we wouldn't want to make her angry on top of it for being late." Calvin turned towards the door and hped Xyll followed him.

DemonToaster
05-10-2006, 09:52 PM
William decided to wait until tomorrow to go to the labs he woke up in. He went back to the meeting room and sat down. "I bet they wouldn't mind if I went to investigate in the early morning tomorrow." He sat there for two minutes and then decided to go check on Mirun, when he got there he saw no one was there. "You know what," he thought, "I'm just gonna go investigate." He then walked out the front door of the headquarters.

Ochello sat in his lab room like he always did, but this time, he wasn't just anylizing data, he was wondering where his test subject went. His test subject escaped not too long ago. "Why did he wake up? He was supposed to be controlled. Yet, when I activated it, he just left. And who were all those people? Just barging into my lab. No manners nowadays, none at all." All this went through his head. He decided to find someone new. >>He turned on the intercom for his lab<< "Jarkov, please come into my office." Jarkov was his loyal assistant. "Yes, he's the perfect test subject."

Insolence
05-11-2006, 03:12 AM
Mia reopened her eyes a few hours later. her headeak was gone but she still felt like she was hit by a truck. she looked over at the bed from Mirun and saw that he still was there. the docters where gone and he had bandages all around him. and there even was a computer monitoring his heart.
Oh Mirun, Please survive this...

Xyll listened to what Calvin was saying and followed him without hessitation. He knew that because he was not a member for a really long time just a few years, that there had happened a lot with the last switch of power. first there was a woman in power but later that little punk of an Ugami was. he did not really know how that happened but it was for his time so he did not wanted to ask anyone. he could use his Telepatic powers, but people first need to be reminded by him about that before he could read there mind. he looked at the back of Calvin as they crossed the streets and entered the Data-Soldier Complex.
Maybe no day off then...
He again looked at Calvin and started to read his mind with in a reflex but Xyll stoped. No! I promised myself! one person in my life that I trust without mind reading. And I choose him even without him knowing.

Inc0gnit0
05-11-2006, 07:12 AM
Calvin and Xyll went upstairs to Emilia's office where they knocked on the door. She opened it and both of them entered. Calvin inspected the room with his M-TECH eye and found the body of Ugami not far from her desk. He nuged Xyll and showed him where Ugami lay. Calvin could see by his reaction that he was happy about the death and not going to start lieing to himself now Calvin knew that he was happy as well, Ugami was a punk but deep inside he knew at least he was a harmless punk. Calvin looked up at Emilia "So what do you want from us?" Calvins tone was cold he didn't like Emilia he found her too ruthless and caused more deaths then were needed. Calvin and Xyll waited very calmly Calvin never leaving Emilia with his M-TECH eye ready for anything and Xyll was on the edge aswell ready for anything that could go wrong. Weird how we are so edgy in our own HQ I doubt I'd be this stressed even if I infiltrated the Private tears HQ.

xXAltairXx
05-11-2006, 09:25 AM
"I'll be fine..why didnt the guards recognise me? strange..oh wait..i hardly ever use the door! i just remebered, actually i think ill go to the trainging room or my room..one of them..see ya later" i say as i walk out the door
Logan looked over at kohana before he went to his room, he smiled and waved at her blowing her a kiss as a guard looked at him funny as he growled at him and said "You didnt see that soldier!" in stern voice yet again as the guard replied with "See what?" as logan chuckled softly and said "Thats what i wanna hear" as he went inside the room and slept for several hours coming back out feeling great as he walked down to the training room seeing kohana through the window as he pulled up a chair and watched her, for the very first time, logan was attracted to a girl, kohana was a very beautiful special girl, she considered herself a freak, but he knew that he was one as well, with the superchip lodged in his brain holding Jason, as he hoped that kohana felt the same way he did, logan just continued to watch kohana in the training room.

Insolence
05-11-2006, 12:38 PM
BiC: As Xyll entered the room together with calvin he let his telepathic powers run on over drive. he felt a very faint thought going thrue the body of Ugami He is not dead! and Xyll did not needed to use his powers to feel that Calvin was on the edge. but the most of his powers he focused on Emelia. he did not knew this woman, she felt old but she did not looked old. Xyll saw Ugima's chest slightly go up and down but nothing more, so he focused now completly on Emelia.So, what do you have hidden in your mind strange woman Xyll Started to read Emelia's mind. while he was doing that he sended a mental message to Calvin: "Calvin, the little brat is not dead!"

OoC: FBD I think its the most simple that you just typ what im reading because I cant guess and you can tell me if she is trying to hide thoughts and even if there are a few thoughts I cant get a reall clear reading of. but Im using almost all my power to read her mind so I must get a good reading of her thoughts.

.Alumina
05-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Logan looked over at kohana before he went to his room, he smiled and waved at her blowing her a kiss as a guard looked at him funny as he growled at him and said "You didnt see that soldier!" in stern voice yet again as the guard replied with "See what?" as logan chuckled softly and said "Thats what i wanna hear" as he went inside the room and slept for several hours coming back out feeling great as he walked down to the training room seeing kohana through the window as he pulled up a chair and watched her, for the very first time, logan was attracted to a girl, kohana was a very beautiful special girl, she considered herself a freak, but he knew that he was one as well, with the superchip lodged in his brain holding Jason, as he hoped that kohana felt the same way he did, logan just continued to watch kohana in the training room.

OOC: ack! sorry! ok ill make myself get captured or summin....or killed..hmm..that can work..or..wait the girl has a plan mwahaha..no actually i dont..cant anyone let chibi die in peace...

IC: Kohana smiled as she spun the long blade in her hand, adding high kicks in the process, then she heard a voice in her head..well more of a voice coming in the chip in her head "commander wants to see you NOW!" i mumbled a "yes sir" and made my way out of the training room, sweeping my hair back into place as i walked into the room "you wanted to see me sir?"

He sat behind his desk and glared at Kohana fiercly "You are a killing machine, you were human, not anymore...you cant act human, do you get what i'm insinuating?"

Kohana eyes widened ..."he knew..but..no! they can see everything i see..damn!"
The commander sighed "Just stop it and no one gets hurt, I order you to stay away from him, and as a assassin, girl, you do not defy an order by a superior..am i making myself clear?"

"Understood sir..it was a fluke, im for killing and for the cause , nothing else"
He grinned "Good girl, i kne wwe hadn't lost you, dismissed"

Kohana left the room and left the building "Love is for the weak, and only the strong survive.."

OOC: sorry about that FBD, insolence, this better?

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Emelia smiled at both men.
"How are you two?"
Ugami got up despite his condition.
"Why you damn woman?"
"Oh still alive are you I have a good idea I lock you in the computers like you did to me," she said with a wixked smiled.
All the sudden Ugami disappeared his thoughts his presences everything.
She smiled.
And ushered her hand to two seats.
"Please sit we are going to discuss the operations,"
*Yes operations for complete and total elimination*, she thought to herself.

Mirun was lost in foggy darkness he saw many faces that belonged to the traitorous woman.
He felt cold and distant. He wanted to die. And leave, but he knew he couldn't.
He opened his eyes and realized the bandages on him. He was in a new enviroment. His cold blue eyes grazed across and met Mia's eyes.

Nespa
05-11-2006, 03:36 PM
ooc: can someone check on my char, i don't know why but hatake isent responding on anything. i am stuck now because of him.

xXAltairXx
05-11-2006, 03:38 PM
For everyone here:

Im leaving the thread for chibi, and noone really cares that im leaving, noone cares about me at all so i will do all you a favor and leave, so c ya later people

Insolence
05-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Mia smiled as she looked in Miruns eyes. "You lived thrue it" she whispered. Mia slided from her bed and walked too Miruns bed. she pulled up a chair and sad down. she cairfully grabbed his hand. "How do you feel now?"

Xyll looked at Calvin and sat down at the chair Emelia had pointed too. Whats with this woman, I can read her mind? then Im chanceless against her and I fully need to relay on Calvin's powers. this can be all living things think. I can even catch information that is processed by a Computer. thats not as hard as a human brain. because thats more complex. So I need to focus harder, where is she thinking about!? Calvin also sat down on his chair and both of them waited for Emelia to continiue. both of them seemd to do nothing but both of them where really busy. one with his mind, the other with his eye.

OoC:
FBD, I would like to atleast catch a gilmbs of her thoughts or els you unarmed my character almost completly and thats not really fun for me to play. she cant have all those powers and also have such a strong mental controlle that I cant break thrue (even for a bit), that makes her indistructable and thats not reall fun for the flow of the RP. but it is your RP and there for your choice so let me know.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Ooc: Buts thats no fun Insolence if you know everything then it won't be a surprised at the ends. Its suppose to be a surprise. And duh right now she seems invicible, but shes the main evil boss. You can't crack he that easily.

Bic:
Mirun looked at Mia.
"Fine," he managed to reply.
Mirun didn't catch her eye. He didn't look at her at all. He felt dead in the mind he still couldn't believe what he saw.

Emelia smiled once again to the men.
"I want you two to work together on recording every meeting the Private Tears.......I also want you two to record any interesting information.........only for tomorrow then you report back to me," Emelia said smiling," Okay."
Emelia gave each man a small card which had head sets.
"Make sure to kill the Private Tear's boss the man who built the building Ushru Himigo,"

Insolence
05-12-2006, 04:00 AM
OoC: Hmm, you have a point there ^^. can I atleast feel the apsence or presents of thoughts?

BiC: I cant read her... Unreal, this has never happend before! I..What.. Xyll slightly got a little pale, normaly he had full controlle over his emotions and fisicle language but not this time. With out him realy be aware of it Xyll grabbed the handle of his Energy sword and hold his finger right above the activation button. She must die! this is not good! someone must kill her, I must kill her! Xyll almost came to action. No wait, I cant kill her.. she is to strong... Ok just act normal and do as she says Slowly Xyll got back his controlle over his emotion and got back his normal color. When Xyll finaly said something his voice was as cold and arrogant as it always was. "I guess you mean that the boss and the architect are the same person? not that it matters we could kill them both if we need to."

.Alumina
05-12-2006, 06:23 AM
OOC: armageddon dont leave cos of this! im still rpging! T-T

IC: Kohana climbed out of the windown and sat on the roof, thinking about the days events "the private tears will fall..one by one "she whispered with cold,heartless eyes

Inc0gnit0
05-12-2006, 06:53 AM
"Ushru Himigo? I thought he was dead and Mirun took over, you sure your recon information isn't off?" Calvin looked at Xyll who had started to agitate but he seemed better now. Wonder what he was thinking about. "We'll go check it out anyway...you coming Xyll" Xyll and Calvin got up and walked towards the door trying not to look back at Emilia. "Sigh hey Xyll another infiltration mission you ready for it?"

Insolence
05-12-2006, 10:13 AM
Xyll shacked the last strange feeling his bos created with him from his back and grinned at calvin. Infiltration? "I can just walk in and do what I need to do and walk out. they will all beleave there own field agents killed those.." Xyll stoped talking "euh..oh.. right.. Calvin that might not work. ok listen dont spread this around but I trust you so here me out: for the first time in my live I could not read a mind, that Emelia is realy strong mentally. I just got noting not even an apsence or pressence of thought just nothing.. complete blank. it was a real scary experiance and now I dont know if there are more people "Immume" to my powers. so whats the plan?"

.Alumina
05-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Kohana walked past Xyll and looked at jim coyly.."another infiltration mission? how boring, why not kill them all on the streets? they cant stay inside forever" she murmured

xXAltairXx
05-12-2006, 10:40 AM
OOC: armageddon dont leave cos of this! im still rpging! T-T

IC: Kohana climbed out of the windown and sat on the roof, thinking about the days events "the private tears will fall..one by one "she whispered with cold,heartless eyes
Logan was fearless now, he knew that kohana lied to him and he thought she had feelings for him but he was wrong as he always was, logan veered onto the rooftop where kohana was as he fell to his knees and began to yellas the veins in his neck bulged out of control as he stood up and saw a closet as he tore the lock off of it seeing a dirty hockey mask as he growled and slipped it on and grabbed his long hatched blade as he walked to the rooftop as he stared at kohana from the back view as a voice kept repeating "Kill Her, Kill Her" as his emotions got the best of him letting jason out his shell as he rose his blade and said "We shall all fall one by one, and i will be the one to bring death to those who stand in my way" and struke Kohana with his blade with no control over what is happening.

((There happy, go ahead and try and kill him, it wont work))

Insolence
05-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Xyll turned to kohana, he aimd his hand palm at her and said: "You did not hear anything about a mission" Xyll used his telepathic powers to change Kohana's mind as if Xyll did not say anything. "I beg your pardon, what are you talking about mis?"

.Alumina
05-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Xyll turned to kohana, he aimd his hand palm at her and said: "You did not hear anything about a mission" Xyll used his telepathic powers to change Kohana's mind as if Xyll did not say anything. "I beg your pardon, what are you talking about mis?"Kohana raised my eyebrow "When did fellow data soldiers become..so..so..nevermind Xyll, you never amused me that much" she smiled walkign away "the ranks aint what they used to be..and Xyll, damn..i can't remember..why do you mess wiht peoples heads? its so mean.and thats why i wish i had that power..now i cant remeber what i just heard"

Crimson Eyes
05-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Kaji had left the conference room and was leaving the building. But first he entered the lab and retrieved his modified data sword. He walked out of the building and went to his car. He unlocked the door and got in. He didn't even start the car he just sat there. "How is Emelia alive? Hm. Wonder is that sleezy Ugami knows anything." Kaji started his car and left the parking lot. He dialed Ugami's number on his cell phone. "Come on, pick up!"

Nespa
05-12-2006, 01:16 PM
babs looked to the message that popped on her computer screen, her temporary distraction was clearly al hatake needed. she yelps as he harshly punches her in the face and hops out the window. she groans holding her cheek "computer take note: beat up brollo for cause distraction" she groans as the computer says 'note taken'. she rubs her cheek.

and connects herself to the computer again. after scanning the rooms she found mia and mirun. she walks to the door of the room mia was in and knocked. she looked at her watc it said 15:30 "geuse i can apologize for missing the meeting as wel" she mutterd as she held her cheek.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Did I miss the meeting as well?
MAN! I've always been missing the meetings. And it's not fair! So we have to kill Private Tears' boss? Ok! That sounds cool.....I guess. *Pulls out a kunai and twirls it on index finger and leans against a tree* I like doing this

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Mirun wished Babs didn't see him like this. He hated when people saw him weak like this, but he heart was to kind not to be like this. He just wish that people would understand many things that he did.
And being in this bed and seeing Mia and Babs together like this made him feel weak even though he wasn't and he knew that.

Emelia grabbed her wine glass and poured some red wine in it.
"A toast to my Data Soldiers," she said.
And she took a sip of her wine and smiled. She couldn't wait until she had the Private Tears crying like babies.
"So good to be bad," she said with a laugh.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Private tears criying like babys.....tears...HA! That funny FBD *gets a drink of nonalcholic wine) So...when do we strike

.Alumina
05-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Private tears criying like babys.....tears...HA! That funny FBD *gets a drink of nonalcholic wine) So...when do we strike
Kohana looked at the girl oddle "what's going on?"

DemonToaster
05-12-2006, 04:24 PM
>>As soon as Ochello's assistant, Jarkov entered his lab, Ochello injected him with an anesthesia, and carried him to his operation table<< "Hmmm, I hope it works this time, then the Private Tears will fall." >>Ochello laughed maniacally<< Yes, they will fall.

>>William walked in the direction of the labs he woke up in<< "Why was I even there? What do they do there? What am I? Am I even a real person?" These thought entered his mind again. He didn't know the answers to these questions, but he knew he would soon.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-12-2006, 05:59 PM
I have no clue whats going either CFA.
*Goes home and watches tv* Yawn.....i wish i could go somewhere awesome....

Crimson Eyes
05-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Kaji turned his phone off. "Damn that Ugami." Kaji dialed another number. "Hello Iris Co. set up a meeting for me with Ugami. NOW. Thank you." Kaji put his cell down and drove to Iris Co. He parked his car and got out. He ran into the entrance of Iris Co. and saw the janitor cleaning up the mess from Kaji and Ugami's fight. "UGAMI!!!!"

Inc0gnit0
05-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Calvin looked around especially at Emilia and he barged out of the room angry knocking the doors back leaving everybody that were rejoicing looking blankly at the doors. Xyll also was taken by surprised and hurried to catch up with Calvin. Calvin walked fast in the hall-ways with many thoughts assailing his mind. He didn't know what to do, to continue or to quite. There was also Emilia she was something new to this whole equasion. Will she take this barging out of the room as an offence or just as an early start at the mission, right now he cared little. Xyll caught up to him when he reached the door to go to the first floor of the Iris co. Calvin turned around to look at his friend. DO I tell him how I feel, will he turn me in, can he be trusted. I'll tell him how I feel and if he betrays those feelings I will leave.

Insolence
05-13-2006, 04:50 AM
Mia looked at Mirun, "its ok! it realy is..." Mia looked at babs and pulled her out of the room. "he realy is hurt what can we do for him?"

----

Xyll looked at his fried. "Calvin, whats wrong? I know there is something. You can tell me you really can. I trust you and you can trust me so pls speak up. throw your guts out. whats the problem?"

Crimson Eyes
05-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Kaji was now on the upper floors of Iris Co. It was dark and he walked quietly so that he would not be caught. It was pretty much life-threatening. He tried to find Ugami. He went into a room with some computers and got on one. He searched the building for Ugami but no records came up of him even existing. "He's never been here? But he's the leader. Where did he go!?" He hated Ugami but he was still Kaji's past friend. Kaji left the room and kept searching.

Inc0gnit0
05-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Calvin punched the wall with maybe too much force and hurt his fist a bit. "I can't stand it, I joined the Data soldier in a hope to destroy the private tears in order to make knowledge shared again but the Data soldiers have become just as bad if not worst then the private tears. The data soldiers all look like dangerous psychopaths and they too keep knowledge for themselves. I don't know what you think about the whole situation but since the beginning I knew something was wrong here but now that Emilia is back in power that feeling is a lot stronger. I joined the Data soldiers also to take revenge for the murder of my parents but I doubt my parents would approve the actions of the Iris co." Calvin looked down, he didn't know what to do and he needed his friend's support. Calvin looked up into his friends eyes and waited to find out what he thought of the whole situation. I wonder if he's more attached to the Iris co. then me or if he's having second thoughts aswell, oh well I guess I'm going to find out now.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-13-2006, 10:14 AM
yawn.......man it's been a long day *peeks into Sasuke's room where he sleeping and laughs softly* goodnight brother

Crimson Eyes
05-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Kaji stopped. He saw Calvin and Xyll talking. He looked at Calvin and recognized him. He started to feel the same sense of someone watching him as he did in the bar. Calvin was observing him in the bar. Kaji heard them talk about Emelia and became invisible. "Emelia?" Kaji walked silently as he observed Calvin and Xyll's conversation. He had one of his laser bullet guns out just in case he needed it.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-13-2006, 11:03 AM
*two hours later* YAWWWWWWN...Kaji....what are you doing? it's 1:00 in the morning? oh i see you think one....of them....is a fazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....(asleep^__^)

sasukefangirl
05-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Nina and Yuna walks in they don't know anyone." you!" point at kaji, "state your name." yuna thinks why can't she just greet them in a regular way.Yuna whispers to Nina stand you gared. Nina stares yeah i forget where we are.

Crimson Eyes
05-13-2006, 03:21 PM
OOc: My dude is in invisible mode right now. that's his power.

sasukefangirl
05-13-2006, 03:45 PM
yuna says do you guys know where we can get something to eat? were kinda new to town

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-13-2006, 05:30 PM
Occ: Sasukefangirl please type more then one lined sentences. Its annoying and I'm lost in were you're at.
Your on thin ice okay first you enter my RP without waiting for apporvale and you post one line sentences.

.Alumina
05-13-2006, 05:36 PM
OOC: FBD, she probably doesnt know, she's new to AF. but hopefully she knows now..and yeah im the same i dont know where i am on this thing T-T but ill try my best.

IC: Kohana sighed, sitting outside her window, overlooking the street, kneeling on the cold concrete.."Why do we need to infiltrate..why not just attack them on the street, why wont you tell me boss..no ne tells me anything anymore.." she sighed letting her hair slip down on her face "sometimes i dont even feel im part of the data soldiers..just another experiment..another servant..another number..that's all i am" as she grinned, a fang resting on her lower lip "some orders would be nice right now..im so bored.."

Insolence
05-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Xyll looked Calvin straight in the eye, "You realy have a problem with this dont you?" Xyll looked around and saw no one near but still he used his telepathis powers to see if that what he saw was true. after a split second Xyll knew he and Calvin where alone.
"Ok Calvin listen up, Ill tell you the truth about what I think of it all" Xyll took a deep breath "I think that at the moment things are real messed up in side Iris Co. But I dont wanne turn my back on things just because things looks a bit bad. Lets just do the job first and then we have a bid time to talk things over. because maybe you or me needs to become new leader here so things can change." Xyll looked sharp at Calvins face to see his reaction emediantly.

Inc0gnit0
05-13-2006, 08:30 PM
"I don't want to be leader, I don't even know if I want to be part of this organisation anymore. I joined this joke to get back at the private tears for killing my parents and make knowledge public which was my parents mission as well. Must admit being able to play guitar without getting in trouble is cool too. But now that I'm actually here I realise all the Iris co. cares about is being better then the private tears at doing the same damn thing. I can't stand it and I won't stand it, I hate the private tears but I hate the Iris co. aswell. I know what I have to do." Calvin had made up his mind and nothing Xyll could do could stop him. Calvin turned towards Xyll. "I don't know if you'll approve my gesture but know this, you have been a true friend when I really needed it and I hope we never have to see each other as enemies. I'm quiting the data soldiers but i'm not joining the private tears. I'm going to create my own organisation, I had been thinking about it for a while, an organisation who will give back knowledge to everybody, you are obviously invited to join if you feel like it but don't feel obliged. My organisation will be known as the SEARCH and it will defend the interests of the people but first I have something to do and I'd like you to be there." Calvin went back up to the meeting room with Xyll following him he entered to see a very surprised Emilia. "Emilia I quit, I'm leaving your organisation to live a life of my own, I do not approve your actions or your methods but do not fear I don't approve those of the private tears either so farewell." Calvin turned his back preparing to walk out making sure his eye was ready for anything. Wonder if she'll do anything.

Crimson Eyes
05-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Kaji followed Calvin Xyll as silent as possible. He snuck inton the meeting romm with them and saw Emelia sitting in the head chair where Ugami was supposed to be. -Emelia? I should've known it wasn't the real her. And where is Ugami? Did she kill him? No..." Kaji watched the events take place before him. He heard Calvin quit, he heard him making a new organization he heard everything. It was happening so fast and Kaji was just a ghost in the background. -This seems too easy...-

Insolence
05-14-2006, 04:47 AM
Xyll walked with Calvin to Emelia, after Calvin state his thought against Emelia Xyll noticed something. A Private Tear here?He turned around and grabbed his Energy sword from his belt and activated it. he pointed it at a place that looked like wall but realy was Kaji. "I dont know who you are Private Tear but I do know that you are there so pleace show your self or I will kill you. You might think I cant see you, but walls dont have thought so there is a person there" Xyll started to read the mind of Kaji.

OoC: pls just typ what I read Kaji.

Crimson Eyes
05-14-2006, 07:36 AM
Kaji just stood there. He had been caught. Everyone in the meeting room looked at Xyll. Kaji smirked. He silently moved out of the room. He now thought about nothing. His mind was blank and he just saw what was in front of him.

Insolence
05-14-2006, 07:49 AM
"Kaji, Thats your name.. and you think that you dont think but you dont realize that your mind is still processing the things you see and hear" Xyll moved his energy sword right infront of Kaji so he could not move. "Your not realy good at hiding thoughts, most people think that thinking about nothing works but that only makes it easyer, you dont have control over your inner consous." Xyll moved his sword a bid closer to Kaji alsmost cutting him in his throat. "You have 3 seconds, show yourself or die!" Xyll started to count "One....two..."

Crimson Eyes
05-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Kaji made a pouty face. -damn.- Kaji just looked at Xyll as he reached for his data sword. Kaji jumped back as he became visible again and drew his sword, making it clash with Xyll's. "I'll get right to the point! Where's Ugami!? And why is she here, She's dead!

Insolence
05-14-2006, 08:37 AM
Xyll moved a bit back, "Thats none of your concern" I want him alive, so I can drain his mind for the mission "Give yourself in and I will give you a painless death Tear" Xyll grinned, "I can give you your nightmare times ten within a spit second if I want to so do as I say." Xyll pulled back his sword and attack Kaji again aiming for his knee.

Crimson Eyes
05-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Kaji backflipped away from the attack and threw his data swod at Xyll. As it flew through the air, it suddenly broke apart into several smaller swords. He took out his guns. "Where is he!? I know him much better than any of you idiots!"

Insolence
05-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Xyll dived to the left afoiding the small swords hitting him. "Ok your choice, prepare for some mental pain" Xyll searched Kaji's mind for that one place. it always had a door in front of it protecting the person for the evil laying behind it. Xyll found the door and opened it. "Have a feel of your own nightmares just as if they where real"

Crimson Eyes
05-14-2006, 10:47 AM
Kaji suddenly felt exteme pain. "AHHHHH!" He held his head and had his eyes squinted as he looked Xyll. He brought his hand to his chest and the swords suddenly shot towards Xyll's back. Kaji went down to his knees as he held his head. "I have to....try it...now!"

Insolence
05-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Xyll senced what Kaji was doing and again jumped away so the swords missed him by a hair. "Nice telekenetic powers Kaji, Now surender or Ill make the pain in your head much, much wors" Xyll disactivated his sword and walked to Kaji grabbing his guns out of his hands. Xyll layed down his hand on Kaji and pulled more pain and evil out of the hidden space inside Kaji's head. "Feel the pain, feel your pain. Let it run thrue your mind" Xyll started to laugh, not a evil laugh. just a short strange laugh. "Kaji give in you dont wanne die by the hands of a data soldier like your brother did now do you"

Inc0gnit0
05-14-2006, 12:05 PM
Calvin put his hand on Xyll's shoulder and looked at him straight in the eyes. Xyll stopped his mental torture. "He's had enough for now at least let him leave if it's his desire." Calvin then turned towards Kaji. "I seem to bump into you everywhere I go, the Iris co., the bar and even in the meeting room, now you will leave and never come back or you will die from my blade or Xyll's. Also if you are looking for Ugami your search is pointless he is almost dead and won't be moving for a long time, now leave!" Xyll wasn't too happy that Calvin intervened but he understood Calvin's feelings for violence. Calvin then kicked all of Kaji's weapons away so he couldn't fight anymore and slowly but surely Kaji got back to his feet. Calvin's M-TECH eye had never left Emilia during this whole scene to make sure she didn't try anything without he being aware. Calvin then turned towards the door. "See you Emilia and let our paths never cross again." Calvin left the room.

Crimson Eyes
05-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Kaji looked at Calvin and Xyll. "You hypocrites. You say you wanna share knowledge. You say that you don't want to hurt or kill anyone like the private tears or the data soldiers, but yet you make me suffer this mental torture and the pain of my past. He made his data sword come back to him. You lied. Also i have no telekenesis. This sword is linked to me. I didn't come after you two. I came to find out how Emelia came back. But if you are starting something than i will gladly leave and find an easier way to do this." Kaji was gonna use a new program that he downloaded into his body. It was a clone program. "Activate Kaji Klone program." Out of his body came several versions of himself. "Two of you stay here. All the rest go search for Ugami. You say he's almost dead. That means he still has some life." Altogether there were seven clones. Kaji picked up his guns and quietly left the room. "Also, leave my brother out of this. He was a hero." Kaji left.

Tenchu1973
05-14-2006, 03:13 PM
*brollo came out of the trainning room*"yahoo now thats what i call clone fight now....i'm hungry"*walks into the cafe*"mmmmmm so many great foods....so many to choose"*looks at them and starts droolling*

Insolence
05-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Xyll laught, "If you overheard us correctly you would have noticed that Calvin who just walked away was the one saying all the peacefull things not me. but what do you hope to do with your clones? they are just copies of you and now that Calvin is walked away I can unleash the full strength of my powers without him interfering or me holding back just for him." Xyll noticed that he only was talking to two clones because the real Kaji walked away. "Insolenced fool" Xyll taped in to his telepathic powers and again ripped open the mental barrier inside the two clones heads this time forcing the pain outside not just pulling. he grabbed his sword from his beld and charged at the two clones. With one clean cut he sliced both of them open at the throat. wich was not hard because they where laying on the ground screaming of pain wich Xyll had coused. Xyll turned to Emelia, "what must I do now my new leader?"

Fast_as_Fire_
05-14-2006, 07:43 PM
(surprised by what just happened and runs to Sasuke's room) Sasuke wake up! There's trouble with xyll, kaji,and calvin!
Go AwAy....I aM eAtInG mY NaChoS......SaSaRi......
GET UP YOU IDIOT! (and with that he falls out of bed startled)
What's wrong with them?!
I don't know! I heard a bunch of screams and couldn't see much! (pulls him oiut the door and runn to whrer the ppl r)

Nespa
05-15-2006, 03:29 AM
babs looks at mia when she is pulled out of the room. she sighs "i dowloaded a devise from iris & co's files, that can both crack and hide memorie's"she looks at mia "maybe if we destroy his memory of emilia, he wil be fine" she rubs her cheek.

she already knew this might would make mia angree but she saw no other way "and incase you were thinking it, i was planning to test it on william not mirun" she brushes a hair out of her face

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Mirun lay quietly on the bed. He felt upset that he let all this brother him so much. But why? Emelia back stabbed on him and yet he couldn't get over the love of her.
He felt weak hearted.

Emelia looked at Xyll she smiled. She playfully and seductively played with her hair pondering what to do next all though that was a lie becuase she knew excatly what to do.
"Lets use the new machine on him and test on him how much pain he can feel before he dies," Emelia said.
She smiled at Kaji.

xXAltairXx
05-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey everyone on here to say that the thread looks good, and noone even seems to notice i left, i guess i left for the best of everyone, so byes all V.V

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Occ: I'm glad your gone. Everything seems to run smoothly now. At least we have people who know what they are doing here.
And people who understand the word NO. So yeah all is good here.

.Alumina
05-15-2006, 12:21 PM
OOC: man FBD thats harsh....so too harsh...

IC: Kohana walked through the IrisCo building, holding her staff over her shoulder when she came to Emilia's room, she knocked "Miss are you in?"

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Occ: Chibi I don't care. I told him NO to his Jason he kept on baggering over it. Then he ask me to enter these forums. Then he is rude to someone on the signs ups. Then he curses. I'm not giving him any respect. Not until he understands that I was disrespected and I got the feeling that he was using me.

.Alumina
05-15-2006, 12:30 PM
using how? how can he use you? im just curious, you dont need to tell me....was he rude to someone on the sign ups? damn..ill just leave it. But still even if he was a jerk, dont stoop to his level and be one back to him and make yourself seem like one aswell, im on no ones side here im just saying, so dont fall out with me over it

Insolence
05-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Xyll got a very joyfull but mostly evil smile on his face, "The machine! what an exelend Idea! Ill take him in alive then" Xyll turned around and opened the door and tried to walk away but smashed fully in to Kohana "Oh sorry about that" Xyll swiftly spinned around her and walked into the hallway. There he started his little mind game with Kaji "Oh Kaji!! Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are!" Xyll closed his Eyes and used his power to locate the thought paterns from Kaji and his clones. Because Kaji made clones it was almost to easy for Xyll to find him. five perfectly the same brainwave paterns are hard to mis for a telepath. Xyll started to walk towarts the place where Kaji was looking for Ugami, "Ah Kaji here you are. You are lucky today my boss wants you alive so I cant damage you to much. Will you come out of your free will? or do I have to slay all of your clones and hurt you alot again before you will come with me?"

----

Mia looked at Babs, "I dont know.. those memories are way to sacared for him. maybe we need to ask him to take a brake for awhile and let him point out a temporarely substatute so we van get things going.. I dont know.. can you show me the statistics of the device? I dont know much about techology but I still wanne see it" Mia looked Babs in the eyes.
Can she even see half the pain I am in? no one knows.. no one needs to know!

DemonToaster
05-15-2006, 01:32 PM
>>William no longer had any idea where he was. He only knew that going the exact opposite direction, he would arrive at that building with that strange room.<< "Might as well go back," thought William.>>William eventually arrived at the place, and went inside.<<

>>Ochello finally finished his creation. He created a half man, half bull creature. He called it "Minotaur."<< "Hahaha, with this, they will fall. Now it just needs a weapon. Hmmm, this axe should do."

Tenchu1973
05-15-2006, 01:50 PM
*after having his food he decided to go back out and start sluaghtering the data soldeirs*"right then i'm off if anyone and i do mean anyone wants to kill some datas u can tag along if you want*puts on his shades*

Crimson Eyes
05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
The clone that Xyll was speaking too faded away as it faded away it spoke. "Try again, loser." Meanwhile Kaji was about three levels down from where Xyll was. "Kaji Klone activate." Five more clones came out from Kaji. "Okay guys only think about this. Where's Ugami? Got it? Now go!" The clones split up. Some went up and some went down. One stayed on the same level with Kaji. "He's getting close." Kaji ran off towards the stairwell.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Emelia had to step in now. She grabbed Kaji and pinned him to the floor.
"Ugami is no longer with us I killed him," she said with a smile.
She then kissed Kaji on the lips.
"Be quiet silly boy,"
Automatically Kaji could feel himself getting heavy and drowsy.
"Nighty night," she said with a smile," Take him to the machine now such a nuisance."

Crimson Eyes
05-15-2006, 04:56 PM
(Um FBD the real kaji left the meeting room about two posts ago. -___- )

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Occ: Don't piss me off too.
She is the leader of the Data Soldiers. She is the main evil guy. She decided to do the job since Xyll didn't do it right duh.
You should really read more often.

Insolence
05-15-2006, 05:23 PM
ooc: Euhm, not to piss you off, but the real kaji realy left the room. and even the clones in the room from Emelia are dead and Xyll left. It would help that you read the posts we make. sorry.

Xyll cursed as the clone faded away. Ok, lets retry that Xyll focesed again and located a few Kaji all over the building. Frell! this would take me forever! Xyll started to walk in the direction of the closesed Kaji. about 3 flores down, "Kaji, you there?" Xyll laughed, "Of course you are there, I can sence you" With out questions Xyll stabbed the Kaji right in his face with his blade. "Are you the real one!?"

Fast_as_Fire_
05-15-2006, 05:25 PM
(oops sry. i was still have asleep and my bum wasnt moving fast enough. It was 5:00 am)

Crimson Eyes
05-15-2006, 05:30 PM
The clone even with a blade through his head he smirked. "Nope, sorry try again. Minus 50 points for you!" While it faded away an electric shock went through Xyll's blade. Meanwhile the real Kaji was running down the stairwell. "HAH! With us thinking the same thing he doesn't have a clue!" Kaji was about 3 more stories down from Xyll and going on. "Man, my clone program is running low on juice. Better use the last of it." Kaji made six of his last clones and had them spread out in the elevators and stairs. Kaji kept running down the stairs,

Insolence
05-15-2006, 05:42 PM
OoC: My blade is made out of energy so the electric shock is useless.

BiC: Again Xyll cursed. "Stupid, stupid clones" Some where below him another group of Kaji where created out of nothing. At this rate I could be following him forever! and my head is starting to hurt... I cant keep this up for long Xyll runned to the stairs and started to decend. I need to make a decicion and gamble who the real Kaji is Xyll focused once more, but there where to many clones running around confusing Xyll to much. Out of pure anger Xyll forced his power in side the head of the Kaji closesed and ripped open his door of pain then he sended a mental message to All Data-Soldiers in the neighberhood: "To all Data Soldiers, This is Xyll. Iris Co. Is infiltrated by a Tear. come fast and help!" While Xyll was sending the message he knew he did to much. the moment he was done sending the message he fell to the ground he head pounding like hell and the whole stairway was spinning small rounds. Xyll grabbed his head and started to use his powers to calm himself. Only when I use it on myself there are no downfalls to my powers

Crimson Eyes
05-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Kaji was on the first floor and he saw Xyll lying on the ground. "You were so,so close. But I've finally found a weakness to you. See ya." Kaji laughed and he went out of the entrance of Iris Co. He ran to the car, opened the door and started it. "I'm outta here!" He backed out of the parking space and left the parking lot. He drove toward Private Tears HQ. He would be safe here. "Man, I was a little scared being there by myself."

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-15-2006, 06:08 PM
"I can't believe I'm turning to you for help," said a familiar voice.
Mirun heard that voice in his head. That voice was very familiar. He then saw an image in his head. Ugami.
"Your damn girlfriend killed me, but thats okay heres my plan," Ugami paused," I can rewire your Master Computer if you allow me to be your Master Computer understand though that we will mix together and also you'll be able to go against Emelia without feelings....what do you say."
"Your asking me for help and your going to become good,"
"If that means being able to kill that damn woman then yes," Ugami said," They want to put you on break and you can't afford that or they will erase your memories I know we have had our differences, but we can come together."
"Fine,"
"Okay then we will do it in your room tomorrow,"

Fast_as_Fire_
05-15-2006, 06:18 PM
*morning* yawn....... good morning where ever we are (cooks breakfast) slaps sasu's face get up lazy
ok Sasari geez.
get your cereal eaten we got a long day ahead
whay?
we r going to The enemys HQ
ooh no wonder (sarcastic)
shut up (whacks him with a pan)
oweee. my head hurts from that slap earlier
good. now your woken up. and get some real clothes on, and not those ugly brown colour of jeans. Itt's got me hypnotised from grief. (I emigrated from England when I was 4 I speak without an english accent, by I type and speak english words)

Inc0gnit0
05-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Calvin was on the side of the Iris Co. door when Kaji left the building at a tremendous speed and left with his car. Meh not my problem anymore. Calvin turned the corner and looked inside to see Xyll collapsed on the floor. damn what he do? Calvin ran up to Xyll "You retard what did you do? Did you push your powers too far?" Calvin stood over him pretty scared for his well-being but knowing full well that he wasn't at the safest place for himself. Xyll looked as if he was coming to pretty quickly so Calvin waited for him to tell him if he was okay before leaving.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-15-2006, 07:35 PM
sigh (goes out for her daily stroll around the town) Boy I wish....... that I hd found Sasuke earlier. (looks down and the memories get to her and her throat hurts and eyes water)

Insolence
05-16-2006, 07:23 AM
Xyll opened his eyes and looked Calvin in his eyes. "What are you doing here fool, If Emelia finds you here she will kill you without hesitation!" Xyll tried to get up but his head still was buzzing to hard so he only came to a half sitting move. "Go Calvin my friend while you can, Dont worrie about me. I'll live." Xyll made a waving move with his hand to make sure Calvin got away.

Tenchu1973
05-16-2006, 11:34 AM
"no one...ok"*walks out of the base and attack 10 data soldiers*"hahahahaha, this is fun yahooo"*keeps slashing and shooting at them and doing special moves on them*"well thats 7 datas i kill plus more equals....17 datas i killed cool"*a chain flew pass him and hit the wall*"HEY whos there"*prepare to fight*"come on.....come on"

Urashima Keitaro
05-16-2006, 11:37 AM
OOC: Tenchu...how old are you?

Tenchu1973
05-16-2006, 11:48 AM
OOC: Tenchu...how old are you?(in the real world i'm 16
in p.t (private tears) i'm 17 y do u ask)

*he still looks around to see where the unknown weapon came from*"here killer killer killer....where are you....u little pig of the year 2020....must be seeing things"*puts his sword away and walks back to the base*"i'm hungry"

Fast_as_Fire_
05-18-2006, 03:42 PM
heres a crash* wtheck was that? *and i run toward the sound
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SASARI!!
Oh tell me that isnt...... (Ikamoko shows up)Ikamoko what do you want
I want a some money again
NO (and i runn off agen)