PDA

View Full Version : would you be a game desiner or a game coder

Deathseaker1234
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
i would be a game desiner

DarkMagicianGirl
05-03-2006, 04:36 PM
I would have to say a game designer i got a pretty good creative mind and i could come up with puzzles and bosses.

DemonToaster
05-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I already have an idea for a new game, so I would have to say game designer.

Sasaki_Kojiro
05-03-2006, 04:41 PM
game designer i could make cool games

Fetal Fetish
05-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Game designer!! I love thinking up new characters and when it comes to computer graphics, I learn super fast! So it's better than a coder..But I'd rather be a doctor..xD Ok, totally out of subject..

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-03-2006, 06:56 PM
That's like saying "Would you rather be a Movie Director or Camera Peon #3?"

The two job classes are nowhere near the same level of input in a videogame, much less comparable in any other aspect.

I do plan on trying to get into the Videogame Industry as a programmer. Of course I'd like to be the Designer, but it may not happen. I can accept that.

Ωmega
05-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Well, Im attending college to become a game designer, but they teach us ALL fields of the industry. So if the only job I can find is a level 1 programer, then I can be one but still have all my design education under my belt for future job oppurnities.

Deathseaker1234
05-03-2006, 11:18 PM
That's like saying "Would you rather be a Movie Director or Camera Peon #3?"

The two job classes are nowhere near the same level of input in a videogame, much less comparable in any other aspect.

I do plan on trying to get into the Videogame Industry as a programmer. Of course I'd like to be the Designer, but it may not happen. I can accept that.

i belive you can and think you all for psoting i just made a new fourm saying what gae would you mack beging a desiner