PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: Private Tears

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Okay my first RP so be nice kay.

During the year 2020 Earh has become a war zone. People fight for knowledge more people want knowledge then power. And the source of all knowledge is the most secured and guarded building Future Tech.

Future Tech hires secret agents known as Private Tears to collect information and destroy it so that no one can get the infomation after them.

But Future Tech has an enemy. The smaller building two blocks away. Iris Co. hires people known as Data Soldiers to go after the Private Tears.

Thus the war of knowledge begins. Leaving those to question themselves, and fall on the bloody battlefield of knowledge.

Knowledge is the most powerful weapon. More so then power.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Weapons: (optional)
Appearance:
Powers/Special Abilities:
Personality:
Bio:
Side: [Private Tear(Good) or Data Soldier(Bad)]

Made Characters (Need Spots willing people for these characetrs):

Name: Jurish Hisogo
Weapons:Laser guns,grenades, and a hydro computer syste,
Appearance: [I'm letting the person who wants to be him decide on this]
Powers/Special Abbilities: Sees through walls, he can also transform with his weapons
Personality: He is generally selfish. Snobby and very bratty. He likes to get what he wants and he'll do anything to finish his mission even if he has destroy everything.
Bio: Money was short when he first went out to the world where he needed a job quickly. So he was working at the Quicky Data Mart until he got a letter from the boss of Iris Co. He then began to work for Irid C. They saw something in him that was different then the other workers so they told he was going to help them.
Side: Data Soldier

Name: Mia Liveria
Weapons: Laser Point shuriken
Appearance: [Once again anyone who wants to play this character can decide]
Powers/Special Abbilities: She has high speed and can go through walls
Personality: As beautiful as she is deadly she is seductive kind and genrous.She likes to help people out a lot. She loves children and she will do anything for them.
Bio: She was a teacher before she got a letter in blue paper saying to come to Future Tech. She knew nothing about Technology. She paniced, but she rejected the letter. Then she got a call from Future Techs boss he said he wished she didn't decline. She came to Future Tech. They hired even when she knew nothing about technology and they told no need to worry.
Side:Private Tear
------------------------

My charaters:
Name: Mirun
Weapons: Wire sword
Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/FallenBabyDoll/Mirun.jpg
Powers/Abilities: Can turn water into crystal shards,and can create larg sheilds
Personality: Quiet, calm, appears to be in misery at times. He rarely speaks.
Bio: Orphaned as a child in the large maze like alley ways he was taking in by an old woman. She raised him. He found a lover one day by the name of Emelia they we're together until Emelia was taken away. He now lives in complete misery.
Side: Private Tear

Name:Ugami
Weapons: None
Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/FallenBabyDoll/Ugami.jpg
Power/Ability/Special Power: Can talk to computers understand everything language to every eletronic, physic powers, and has telekenis.
Personality: A little kinked up in the head. He speaks to only those who are high in power or will understand him. Even those who understand him still don't know him.
Bio: He was raised as a child prodigy he knew everything about math and physics, many other things involving education. By six he knew calcus. By ten he was a lab rat at a high en company studying children and their repid growths. He was taken away by 11 and now is working for Irisi Company.

Crimson Eyes
05-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Name: Kaji Orinami

Weapons: Data long-sword (Basically a long sword with a laser blade.) 9 milimeter guns x2

Appearance: He has short red hair with bacngs that reach his eyesbrows. He has green eyes.He wears a white t-shirt with a short, black jacket covering it. He wears black pants and white sneakers. He also has a belt that holds his guns and sword.

Powers/Special Abilities: Has the ability to become invisible for a short time.

Personality: He is usually cheerful and outgoing. He is determined and persistant in battle.

Bio: His mother died giving birth to him. So he was taken care of by his older brother who later on died by the data soldiers. Chase was fourteen at the time. This is when he found out his ability to become invisible. He was taken in by a rebel group and was used as an assassin. Three years later, Chase left the group and has now joined the Private Tears.

Side: Private Tears

Insolence
05-03-2006, 03:16 AM
I would really like to join. so can I pls play Mia Liveria? I know Im not a girl but I can play one ^^ (I did that before)
I just like her Personality is just so totaly me. so pls can i?

xXAltairXx
05-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Name:Logan
Weapons: Double Barrel Shotgun (In Pic), Admantium Claws
Appearance: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/Demonboy88/docofficial002.jpg
Powers/Special Abilities:Quick Regeneration, Super Strength, Super Agility, Keen Senses, Wolf Like Agility.
Personality:Hard to get along with, Lone Man, Tough, Pissy
Bio: ((Bio Becomes Clear Through The Story
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Name: Selene
Weapons: Twin Desert Eagles
Appearance:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/Demonboy88/Selene.jpg
Powers/Special Abilities:None
Personality: Caring, Heroic
Bio: Data Soldier Logan Is Out To Capture Her ((More Revealed Through Story))
Side:Private Tear

Urashima Keitaro
05-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Name: Jurish Hisogo
Weapons:Laser guns,grenades, and a hydro computer system, which means Hes a human thats a super computer.
He can imput so much information in about 1.5 seconds flat.
He has great memory and he remembers everything once he is told.
He also can decipher odd math problems such as 3.14 and such.
Appearance: http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/71048.jpg
Powers/Special Abbilities: Sees through walls, he can also transform with his weapons, meaning he can change any part of his body into a weapon. He also has super speed and great reflexes and agility.
Personality: He is generally selfish. Snobby and very bratty. He likes to get what he wants and he'll do anything to finish his mission even if he has destroy everything.
Bio: Money was short when he first went out to the world where he needed a job quickly. So he was working at the Quicky Data Mart until he got a letter from the boss of Iris Co. He then began to work for Irid C. They saw something in him that was different then the other workers so they told he was going to help them.

DemonToaster
05-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Name:William Orville
Weapons: (optional) A masmune as light as a feather, and two ninja swords.
Appearance: Brown hair. Green eyes. Clothing: A black jacket with a red "X" closing it. Black shoes with a red x. and everything else is pretty much the same.
Powers/Special Abilities: Telekinisis and regeneration.
Personality:Mostly silent. Only knows who his enemy is.
Bio: He woke up one day in an unknown lab, when one of the walls exploded. He managed to escape the enemy, but he only remembers his name. He is now searching to the answers to his past.
Side: Private tear.

DemonToaster
05-03-2006, 01:39 PM
I forgot to add a laser blade and a silence laser sniper rifle to my weapons.

Nespa
05-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Name: babs

Appearance: dark brown eye's with slitted pupils, long brown hair that reaches her waist, slightly pointed ears with fuzz on them, cat like fangs, slender. wears leather top and pants. fishnet gloves, bare footed

Powers/Special Abilities: has a computer port in the back of her neck that allows her to download, upload or hack.

Personality: dasent trust people easily but if she das, she is a powerful alliance

Bio: babs is one of the earlyer experiments of future iris co when it was in his younger years. she is combination of bio technology and genetics experiments. how is not really clear but at some point she managed to escape at the age of 10 from iris co. living on the streets and staying away from the battle's, she managed to stay alive. until mirun found her.now she works for the private tears.

Side: [Private Tear

reference pic so you have a idea what she looks likes, i wil putt up a better one as soon as i can find it.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/2776/babs1iw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I would really like to join. so can I pls play Mia Liveria? I know Im not a girl but I can play one ^^ (I did that before)
I just like her Personality is just so totaly me. so pls can i? Be my guess.
You may.

Everyone else thank you for joining. And I'm glad you take a general interst in my RP.

Demon Toaster please don't souble post. But you're not in any trouble 'kay.

Tigris
05-03-2006, 04:54 PM
FallenBabyDoll, is this RPG approved by LadyPSerenity?
If so, I'll edit this post......If not, I won't post my character.

Inc0gnit0
05-03-2006, 05:04 PM
man ill join after my rpg got closed im looking for new rpgs to have fun in. Ill start posting when u approve my character.

Character Sheet:

Name: Calvin Shogun

Weapons: Crecento, the forsaken and 2 plasma tech guns

Appearance:Always with a red vest with orange steel shoulder pads and black pants. Has a neck piece made of maleable zinconium which covers his mouth most of the time. Always with a backwards cap that lets his hair flow out of the front. Wears black gloves made of a really resistant material and solid black boots. In his back he has his sword sheath. His hair is white and his eyes are red because he was born albino. His right eye was born dead and was replaced by his M-TECH eye.(will post a picture of him when I get to my dads home I drew him but I dont have a scanner at my moms). Due to his eye problems he has always worn black glasses since he was young but now most of the time he wears them lower so people see his eyes.

Powers/Special Abilities: My M-TECH eye gives Calvin many advantages. The M-TECH eye lets him target his enemies making it practically impossible to miss but his sight range becomes very restricted (sight on other things goes down 65%). He can also make everything seem to go slower because his M-Tech eye will process images faster, when he does this everybody goes slower but he reacts normally making him look as if he goes faster but he cannot do this over and over again or do it for a long time or else he gets major head-aches and also his body has a hard time keeping up. His eye can also analyze things with computer-like precision but it works better if he knows the information already like if I have seen the object before. Last thing he can do with his eye is project an image of his eye on to objects. The image stays there for as long as he concentrates on it and a mini-camera opens in his eye showing what the image sees, the second he doesn't concentrate on it, it dissapears. Basically all my abilities also have a disadvantage to them.

Personality: Doesn't approve the actions of either the private tears or the data soldiers because he believes knowledge should be shared. More of the lonely type he has a very hard time in giving people his trust. Usually goes after Private tears but doesn't usually kill them. Not a bad guy over-all but he can become pretty ruthless when angered or threatened. He is really good with the guitar and likes to play it and remember his father he usually has it on his back with his sword.

Bio: Being born in a family of scholars in a pretty small city his house was raided by the private tears and his dad resisted and got killed. His mom went on a revenge mission with a few other wives and got killed aswell. So at the age of 15 Calvin was left with only a guitar to remember his family. After a few small jobs he finally joined the data soldiers at first to continue what his father and mother started but also to take revenge but soon realized that his mother and father wouldn't want that but he was already so deep he couldn't back away. He became quite skilled especially due to his M-TECH eye which he mastered since he has had it since birth.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-03-2006, 06:07 PM
FallenBabyDoll, is this RPG approved by LadyPSerenity?
If so, I'll edit this post......If not, I won't post my character. Yes it is aprroved by LadyPSerenity.

Inc0gnit0 welcome to the RP dude

Inc0gnit0
05-03-2006, 06:09 PM
k thx man ill post my first post when I return from my guitar lessons at around 8:30

LittleMomo
05-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Can I play as Mirun!

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 09:52 AM
So when do we start posting?

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Can I play as Mirun! Thats my character.

Armageddon you can do it whenever you want the story thread is now up.

xXAltairXx
05-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Sirens would blare loudly down each hall and corridor as all data soldiers heard logans voice on the walki talkies yelling "suspect name, Serenity, Escapee, in persuit in hall 3-4a needing back up asap" as serenity continued running down the corridor not havign a wepaon seeing how they took it from her being brought in as a prisoner as she took a sharp left right into a room and closed the door slowly so noone heard as she turned around and grinned softly seeing a second door out as she decided to risk it and she charged out the door running down the corridor losing logan from her pursuit as logan's voice was heard again on the walkie talkies saying "Suspect lost, be on the look out for a woman with long black hair, hazel eyes, she is about 5 foot 3 and she is disguised as a female officer, keep on the lookout" as he dropped the walkie talkie and growled losing her.

((Thats good for a story thread lol))

Insolence
05-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Be my guess.
You may.
ok cool:

here is my appearance:

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Mia.jpg

I'll start posting now =)

INUANI
05-04-2006, 11:13 AM
it sounds cool

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 11:18 AM
INUANI do yo want to join if you do I'll approve you to the story thread.

Insolence great thanks

Tenchu1973
05-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Be my guess.
You may.

Everyone else thank you for joining. And I'm glad you take a general interst in my RP.

Demon Toaster please don't souble post. But you're not in any trouble 'kay.
Name:brollo

Weapons: 2 guns and a sword

Appearance: dark coat, gold hair, red eyes, blue and green t-shirt, grey jeans
and dark red boots

Powers/Special Abilities: abilitiy to talk to the dead and duplicate him up to 7

Personality: he only cares one thing in his life....destroy data soilders and save the world

Bio: he was a boy that see death and anger in his family, he joined the data soilders when he was a teen and became the best soilder in data soliders until he killed one of his comrades and became and ex-data soilders and decided to help private tears

Side: private tears

i hope u like it if not i'll change a few of them

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the team Tenchu.

I like it a lot something new in my RP be my guess

Tenchu1973
05-04-2006, 01:47 PM
so u won't mind if my type the letters in a different colour plzz

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Tenchu what color would you type in

Tenchu1973
05-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Tenchu what color would you type in
this green or this kind of colour

Demonic Ice Dragon
05-05-2006, 06:53 AM
Was this even accepted...? It seems a tad sketchy...

Inc0gnit0
05-05-2006, 06:56 AM
yes it was

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-05-2006, 01:02 PM
this green or this kind of colour this kind of colour

I'll except that color. The darker color I will not excetp

LittleMomo
05-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Character Sheet:

Name:Hiroku Myto
Weapons: only uses energy fists, any type with a floating gun on one hand and a floating sword on another
Appearance:http://blue-bamboo.net/dd/papers/swordsman.jpg
Powers/Special Abilities: can see through things
Personality:he can be a pervert sometimes, but he is mostly a honest and caring man, willing to help anyone.
Bio:Decided to be a private tear, but his past is unknown, even he doesn't remember, he has to somehow get info.
Side: Private Tear(Good)

Insolence
05-07-2006, 01:32 PM
how can you tell that your are going to become neutrall when your not in the story already? dont stuff need to happen first? ah well FBD will tell.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Jump I'll except your character after you edit your post on the side part.

Its a war between two powerful knowledge seekers.

So you can't be neutral. That would mean the story changes.
'Kay.
But other then that welcome to Private Tears

~Hatake Kakashi~
05-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Name:Kakashi Hitawa
Sex:Male
Weaponds:Double katanas, Hyper blade kunais, hyper explosive kunais
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/AnbuKakashi.jpg
Powers:Hyper speed, Inhumane strength, Lazer eyes, Palms of hands can disintagrate anything, Duplication (Shadow clone like) Up to 150, And teleportation, along with telepathy.
Personallaty: Shy, Whe pissed off he is one hardcore battleing mutha chucka.
Bio:HE is the 10 generation of Anbu ninja class type, His 2nd generation was Hatake Kakashi Sensei of the greatest ninja in Japan. HE trained as a ninja and has great power, He Has the knowledge of a master ninja (Hokage) And can teleport at will.
Side:Private Tear.

Beastboy
05-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Name: Beastboy

Weapons: none

Appearance: http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/dc/bitmaps/beastboy.jpg

Power: Change into any animal

Personality: Funny, cool, Annoying sometimes

Bio: Green

Side: Private (Good)

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Beastboy your character cracks me up just thinking about.
You may join, but sometimes you have to keep the annoying on him a downlow.

Hatake Kakashi it already seems you let yourself in on my thread before I could approve your character.
But thats fine.

WE NEED MORE DATA SOLDIERS. How many do we have

.Alumina
05-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Name: Kohana
weapon: staff and throwing knives
personailty: quiet, shy has a very subtle sense of humour and doesnt mind romance.
hobbies: drawing pictures of her vitctims and listening to heavy metal music and reading depressing poems
special powers: Can see the desires of anyone and use it to her advatage
pic:http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g78/chibifirespirit/a60.jpg

side:data soldier(bad)
Bio: Abandoned as a child she was taken in by the early organisation controlling the data soldiers and in their quest for knowledge they began research into bio weapons. Kohana was one of those unfortunate child put through this process, she had to adapt her knew found powers to the outside world, which was difficult since her change was noticeable in the black wings and her hand that had changed also into a wing, so when the war with the private tears began she was one of the many seleted to stand against them as a data soldier as an assassin, killing anyone for the cause.
since youre needing more ill be a baddie^^

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Thank You Chibi.

Welcome to the party....you bad cat you....XD that was my bad version of Austin Powers.

xXAltairXx
05-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Chibi, Righteous Pic!
((God i just said righteous XP))

~Hatake Kakashi~
05-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Lol, Soz about that Im a little new to the Rp didn't know i need the go. Anyway A'ight thanks for letting me joining this verry screwed up world, I laugh everytime I think about people fighting for Data as if it where gold. Its verry funny if you compaire what this chaotic world is compaired to present day where 65% of the planet is educated. So Yeaz I think this is gonna be fun.

((OOC: Is it wrong to fall In love with the Enemy like can it be a little romeo and Julet romace thing? Or sumit like that....For Ex. Data soldier falling in love with a Well...(Forgot)...Is that wrong?))

.Alumina
05-08-2006, 02:22 PM
heehee i dont see the problem with that, it sounds so sweet^^

xXAltairXx
05-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Kakashi, FallenBabyDoll Has Given Me Rights to Deny and Approve for the sign ups, and i deny the romance stuff, it seems to off subject and no point in it

NO ROMANCE

Its a war not a romance novel

Mitarisorceress12
05-08-2006, 07:21 PM
May i join as well ?

xXAltairXx
05-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Please Submit The Following In Your Profile Mitarisorceress12:
Name:
Weapons: (optional)
Appearance:
Powers/Special Abilities:
Personality:
Bio:
Side: [Private Tear(Good) or Data Soldier(Bad)]

~Hatake Kakashi~
05-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Kakashi, FallenBabyDoll Has Given Me Rights to Deny and Approve for the sign ups, and i deny the romance stuff, it seems to off subject and no point in it

NO ROMANCE

Its a war not a romance novel
Dude...You are such a spoiled sport...v_v...

((OOC: Dude have you ever read romeo and juelet? Dude, They ALL die...The girl dies, the guy dies, so when im saying Romeo And julet style It goes War Love Death to everyone, So I hook up with enemie, Team on both sides find out, Enimies kill enemies))

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Armageddon I don't see a problem with him falling in love with an enemy.

Truly its my RP and my signs Up and so the official answer to Hatake Kakashi is go ahead fall in love.

Armageddon you also are disqualified from my RP. No cursing allowed. You already have two characters and trying to split in another.
Also you have disrespected my RP.

Armageddon GOODBYE LEAVE MY RP NOW!!!!!
That means you don't have the power on my sign ups I highly disappionted that you would curse not only that, but I would think you know better.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-09-2006, 09:55 AM
May i join as well ? Please submit your characetr sheet dear

Insolence
05-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Im going to play a second character on the Data Soldiers side so here it is:

Name: Xyll Lohier

Appearance: http://www.durandus.com/anime/cel_library/SamuraiShowdown.jpg

Weapons: Long blue energy (laser) blade he rarely uses because he totaly relays on his powers. (this does not mean he cant fight with this sword.

Powers/Special Abilities: Telepath (read minds and changeses them, like the jedi can)

Personality: Arogant is like everything to say about him. because of his telepathic
powers he is one of the best data soldiers there is.

Bio: When he was born his mother dyed. and some say he killed his mother on purpose not wanting people (brothers and sisters) with the same powers as him. his mother was a real strong telepath who worked for the old USA gouferment. but after her death his father raised him all by himself. He was arrogent from the beginning he could talk and never stoped being it. he really has that from his dad nut you cant be sure because his dad died at jong age by longcancer.

.Alumina
05-09-2006, 01:06 PM
wow awesome pic!! ur another one who doesnt look human! yay im not on my own

Fast_as_Fire_
05-09-2006, 07:50 PM
I wanna sign

Name: Sasari Uchiha
Height: 5'5
Weopans: Sword, shuriken, and body parts. Possibly ninjustsu and scrolls
Appearance: A nice tan. She has black hair and looks like Sasuke, except the build isn't that muxcular, she's just athletic build. Usually wears a white tanktop and the boy kind of shorts (khaki)
FamillY: all killed by Itachi except sasuke, her brother
Personality: Really insecure, tough, shy, and sweet. She kinda looks like my avatar.
Bio: left behind after mass murder of the Uchihas, she was raised by the Raszikei clan. 11 years later she found her brother only to find out she was part wolf spirit. Focused on revenge, she trains to become stronger and smarter. But there is another part she is hiding in her past.......

Side: EVIL(Data Soldiers)

.Alumina
05-10-2006, 03:34 PM
fast as fire, you have to wait for someoen to approve ur character before you post in the story thread..

Fast_as_Fire_
05-10-2006, 05:58 PM
oops...................... i am still new to this crud. i need to know still how to start a new thread!
FallenBabyDoll, no offense, but please change your avatar? it's relly giving me nightmares

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Fast_as_Fire

I would like to ask you do you mind if you change your character to a Data Soldier.

BTW, well now Ugami died becuase the former leader Emelia killed him so now Emelia is the leader and this is what this is her profile:

Name: Emelia
Weapons: Plasma guns, laser guns, laser knifes, beam sword
Abilities: Many abilities known and unknown
Bio: Emelia has to side of her. She has the computer side and free side. She is the leader of the Data Soldiers now that she has killed Ugami. She has faked deaths over many years after men have fallen in love with a spy. Emelia is a mother computer the Data Soldiers are her children that is why when she becomes leader the Data Soldiers become stronger.
Emelia can transfrom into her Mother Computer form due to her being locked up inside a computer.
Her Regular Form:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/FallenBabyDoll/Emelia.jpg

Her Mother Computer Form:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/FallenBabyDoll/ComputerEmelia.jpg

Fast_as_Fire_
05-10-2006, 06:51 PM
*looks at FBD in her cute way* how come? I will if you want......

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Because I have to many good people Fast_as_Fire

DemonToaster
05-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Name: Ochello Wincraft
Weapons: A Double edged laser blade(I just realized that Darth Maul has that too), and two magnums.
Abilities: Pyrokinisis and telekinisis.
Bio: He's a mad scientist who used to be on the Private Tears side, but left soon after William joined. He also killed a sharp shooter that was working for the Private Tears over an arguement they had.
Appearance: Green eyes, white hair, green shirt with the letters O and W inscribed on it. Black shoes and black pants.
Personality: Somewhat crazy, but not much. He always puts his work and tests over anything else.

Insolence
05-11-2006, 03:16 AM
FallenBabyDoll, Its a cool character you made! Emelia rocks! now this RP is getting interesting. lets hope it stays alive and not die out as mine ;-).

.Alumina
05-11-2006, 01:08 PM
0.0 wow love the pic...apart form the gun...stay away from me! *runs*

Inc0gnit0
05-11-2006, 07:58 PM
hey everybody this is a picture of my character Calvin Shogun like I said I would post

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/calvin.jpg

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Thank You Ico.

Insolence
05-12-2006, 04:51 AM
he looks funny Inc0gnit0 I thought you where a bad guy ;). nah its cool :p

Inc0gnit0
05-12-2006, 06:47 AM
o shut-up lol....did u read my bio? im a data soldier but I dont really agree with their methods plus I dont really need to be purple or have a diabolical look to be evil.

.Alumina
05-12-2006, 06:59 AM
it just helps mwahahahahahhahahahaahah!!!! to look evil, im kidding^^

Insolence
05-12-2006, 10:04 AM
no, your right CFA ^^.
and Inc0gnit0? your just scared that people thing you are to evil ^^.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Ok FBD! I agree wit you! *changes* hee....... Man...(ACHOO) allergies suck! So does school and Britney Spears!LOL! When can I get my character approved

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Your characeter is now approved welcome oh evil one.

Have fun.

.Alumina
05-12-2006, 03:26 PM
yey go evil ones!

Fast_as_Fire_
05-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Hee he thanx sorry if my sig creepy. I like it/

Inc0gnit0
05-12-2006, 08:02 PM
ah u guys dont get it whatever I think ill go good just cause of that ;) joke

Insolence
05-13-2006, 04:56 AM
NO!!! if you do that Im almost forced or to kill you/Stop you/Join you. I dont wanne kill you, stop you is useless for the longer times and join you is stupid because I already have a "Good" Character!

Do change your mind, or Ill change it for you.
(yeeh telepathic powers :p)

Inc0gnit0
05-13-2006, 09:41 AM
lol fine fine but I am sstill undecided ;)

Fast_as_Fire_
05-13-2006, 10:50 AM
? what r u guys talikin abot

Insolence, if you think dyslexia is bad, threr is nothing to be ahsmed of it. At least 35 ppl in my classes are dyslexic, so dont fell like you the only one. (had to type soft an fast on htis pst)

sasukefangirl
05-13-2006, 01:18 PM
name: nina

wepons:guns,sword,& knifes

appearance:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Guren1.jpg

power: she can hear everything,super fast,and is able to heel her-self

personality: she is pretty nice,but likes to play jokes. she hates data soilders *except her sister*she likes to fight.she is quite around a lot of people,demanding,and some timses bossy

side:Private tears

bio: nina was born as a regular kid untill she discoverd her power. she was an outcast and no one like that thought she was weird because a small town like that never seen such powers.the only who like her was her sister Yuna she was the normal one she showed hated for nina.

name :yuna

appearence:

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/girls162.jpg

power:none

wepons:guns and swords

personality: she is nice and is very quite. she hates selfish actions.

bio: she joins the data soilder to get revange on all who treated her sister wrong

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Sasuke Fan girl please wait to be approved before posting in my RPG.

.Alumina
05-13-2006, 03:34 PM
awesome pics sasuke fan girl, i love the first one!
and FBD, i dont know if you've noticed this or not. but do you get confused by who's on what team?
cos i swear i am,

Crimson Eyes
05-13-2006, 03:41 PM
yay i found a pic for kaji here it is. http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/Natsuki-Chan/Anime%20Guys/RedHairedBishie.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/Natsuki-Chan/Anime%20Guys/?)

sasukefangirl
05-13-2006, 03:51 PM
i'm sorry didn't really notice that ,but i has posted 2 already sorry

Insolence
05-13-2006, 05:43 PM
? what r u guys talikin abot

Insolence, if you think dyslexia is bad, threr is nothing to be ahsmed of it. At least 35 ppl in my classes are dyslexic, so dont fell like you the only one. (had to type soft an fast on htis pst)
we are talking about the RPG and our characters.

but about my Dyslexia line in my sig, you kinda mist the point. I put it there so people stopped saying I typed stuff wrong. after 10.000 times it gets annoying.

.Alumina
05-13-2006, 05:44 PM
you counted? i spell bad and i dont have dyslexia. Insolence you're probably a better typer than me!

Insolence
05-13-2006, 05:51 PM
thats because I try really hard and I dont mind to rewrite a complete line because I dont know how to write 1 word ^^.

Crimson Eyes
05-14-2006, 07:41 AM
you hav e alot of patience then.

Insolence
05-14-2006, 07:44 AM
well, normaly I dont.. but I know had hatefull it is for other people to try and read posts wich are unreadeble because all the typ and spell errors

sasukefangirl
05-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Yeah Anyway I'm Really Sorry About Yesterday Oh Wait I'm Not,but My Lil Brat Of A Sis Ask To Do Her Homework And Started Me In This Rpg. Please Forget The Last Two Post Untill Fallenbabydoll Approves Me.and To Be On The Safe Side If You Ever See Me Saying Sorry Please Ignore It Because That Would Be My Sis.

Inc0gnit0
05-14-2006, 11:51 AM
ok this is confusing just tell ur sis not to play on ur acocunt or else this whole thing might get confusing...like is it her or her sister typing right now?

Crimson Eyes
05-14-2006, 01:04 PM
yeah incognito has a point.

Insolence
05-14-2006, 02:27 PM
just dont click on the remind me button and all your problems are away.. but you do need to log in all the time...

Fast_as_Fire_
05-14-2006, 07:48 PM
gee.......i am sry insoence...........i did nt know........so uh.....its this thing i have wrong with my brin telling ppl to look on the briht side but someties it hurts thm, or me, or oth..................... ok I get it........ (wals off) *typed with one ahnd had a tothbrush in th other)

Insolence
05-15-2006, 02:46 AM
Maybe, just maybe its an Idea your read the things you just have typed and correct the spelling is needed, because I have no Idea what you just typed.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-15-2006, 04:43 AM
i was brushing my teeth..... sry/ if i type with one ahnd then i have crazy writing. besides, its 5:00 am here at my place and i gotta catch the bus. See yall! Cheerio! (i am part english, part american

Inc0gnit0
05-15-2006, 06:56 AM
ok guys how about we stop this discussion before other cereal related stupidities come out of it. Just a suggestion.

Insolence
05-15-2006, 01:11 PM
sorry your right... back to topic. my bad! sry FBD.

/me <"shutupmode=1">

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Sasuke fan girl I did approve you though

Fast_as_Fire_
05-15-2006, 05:28 PM
i am booooored............... ireally want school to end. ONLY 1 AND 1/2 WEEKS!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHO! but i am gonna miss my buds. me moving to arkansas :(

sasukefangirl
05-15-2006, 06:20 PM
falllenbabydoll thats nice to know but i don't think i'm gonna start now i might start tomorrow.... oh yeah you can now know it's me because my sis can't get on anymore because of incompleted homework

Fast_as_Fire_
05-15-2006, 06:26 PM
"Cheerio" in England means goodbye.... geesh ppl always ask me why are you saying cereal and i gets on my nerves after a while, you didnt get on my nerves incognito. Sigh. I have a short fuse today because I have a retard in my math, english, science, and exploratory who annoyed me and I puched him and gave him a black eye and i forgot my panitbrush so my art teacher got mad at me

sasukefangirl
05-15-2006, 07:03 PM
no i will start on the rpg.fast as fire i fell ya .my class has two retards in there and if they say one more stupid word to me i might go crazy. they get on my nervesit makes me want to punch them but if i do i might have a hard time in school with the teachers they already pick on me first it's always me talking no one else and then when their wrong they take it out on me.omg when am i gonna get a break

Fast_as_Fire_
05-15-2006, 07:40 PM
cool. some one is on my side. :). So lets see......nothing to do tomorow after noon except pick on easton, fool around durig lunch....... ok tomorow i am set! Hee hee
A bunch of ppl say I can't sing but my bffs (who happens to be boys) say i sing pretty good. abunch of ppl say me pretty. either it's the truth or theyr just tyring to make me fell better

sasukefangirl
05-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Really , i wish i could fool around at lunch ,but i have extra school woek and don't plan to do it when i get home.( if my bff's were i might as well not have friends because of my bro)

Fast_as_Fire_
05-16-2006, 03:11 PM
I always goof off at lunch and sometimes the whole class get silent lunch because of me and my buds. The 7 grade lunch monitor is stupid, espesially the colour of her hair (hoo has ever heeard of orage, blonde and black??!)

Inc0gnit0
05-16-2006, 04:10 PM
oh will you girls stop. This isn't a chatter-box its a sign-up thread if you want to talk about school then PM each other if not this is considered spamming and is really starting to get on my nerves. Fallen Baby Doll u should really tell them to stop because if LPS catches too much of this she might close ur rpg. Whatever I'm not angry at anybody I'd just like that this kind of stuff stops and that you PM each other for this kind of things. Thanks in advance.

Aiyana Kusanagi
05-16-2006, 04:32 PM
sounds interesting...probably could try this character?

Name:Takari Nakali
Weapons: 2 Beam Cannons, 2 Beam Sabers, high velocity sniper rifle, "HawkEye" targeting system, stunners in arms and legs
Appearance:long reddish-purple hair, gold eyes, 5'4", wolf-like ears and tail
Powers/Special Abilities: extremely fast reflexes, can jump off walls, is capable of transforming into a wolf, fast regeneration, very good hacker, partially cyberized, ace sniper
Personality:mysterious and can be tempremental at times
Bio: she is a career assasin whose skills have earned a lot rewards in her unit and the nickname "Ghost"
Side: Private tear

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Aiyana welcome to the Private Tears you can take Armagedon spot since hes not here anymore.

SASUKEFANGIRL AND FAST_AS_FIRE NO MORE SPAMMING IF YOU HAVE THIS MUCH ENERGY PLEASE EITHER USE TO POSTING IN THE RP OR PMing EACHOTHER.
Thank You Icognito

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-16-2006, 05:31 PM
I can't do this anymore.

LadyPSerenity if you have a chance will you please closed down my RP

Thank You.

Inc0gnit0
05-16-2006, 06:48 PM
O common what the hell???? Ur closing down???? O well guess its your decision anyway I found this RPG fun.

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-16-2006, 07:34 PM
To many peopel are confused. To many people asking me for things my sign up sheet turned into a random chat.

New people don't understand to wait for being approved.

Insolence
05-17-2006, 02:23 AM
I get that, I had that to. good luck with your next rp ^^.

oh I rember it now. you need to send a PM to LPS.

Fast_as_Fire_
05-18-2006, 02:50 PM
it's closed down?! but your the only one who acepted me into your RPG! O welll....live and learn...

princeofdragons
05-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Name:Daniel
Weapons: Dark black sword and black wings
Appearance:
Powers/Special Abilities:super sayain
Personality:Demon

Side: Data soilder

princeofdragons
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Name:Daniel
Weapons: Dark black sword and black wings
Appearance:
Powers/Special Abilities:super sayain
Personality: Demon

Side: Data soilder

escaflowne_fan12
05-20-2006, 02:29 PM
dude this is confusing, but ur rpg sounds good

Fast_as_Fire_
05-24-2006, 04:07 PM
princeofdragons: i am tired of saying this.....
STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11