PDA

View Full Version : Earth Girl Arjuna

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Anyone watch it heres the descritption:

When a girl named Juna Ariyoshi has a severe accident, her spirit turns to light and rises up out of her body into the night sky where she gets a glimpse of Earth a few months into the future. What she sees is the Earth on the brink of total destruction by the forces of a cruel world ruled by demons called Rajas. Then, a person named Chris gives Juna a "power stone" and tells her to use it to save the Earth. The power stone gives her the ability to call up an "aura suit," which enhances a person's own special powers that would otherwise remain dormant.

Its an good anime it gets you thiking

Urd89
06-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Yes I've seen this anime !
I like it very much , because it really makes you thinking and the soundtrack is also very good *Yoko_Kanno_Music* *lol*
In Germany it's very popular, but not on TV anymore, just on DVD...

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Stef.jpg

m*short
06-18-2006, 10:13 PM
i've seen that...it really does get cha thinking. i love the music on arjuna!

Mamushi
06-19-2006, 02:44 AM
Maybe....I've heard it. But i don't watch it. I don't interested....

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
07-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Never heard it. And I think I'm not interested with that kind of anime....

Sailor Chibimoon
07-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Never heard it. And I think I'm not interested with that kind of anime....

Same here. I'm more a Sailormoon/Wedding Peach/Tokyo Mew Mew type of girl ^^;

Sangie
07-08-2006, 09:07 PM
I loved that show! The plot was nice and I liked that it made you think.

NarutoxHinata
07-09-2006, 12:52 AM
I've seen it a i like it cause it a has a lesson to teach everyone about enviroment and that we need to take care of our planet and our body.

Ami~chan
07-09-2006, 03:22 PM
I've never seen it, but I own the soundtrack. The music is great, and I definately want to see the series.

I'm looking into it at the moment.

eown07
08-13-2006, 08:15 AM
I've watched Arjuna and I liked it. It made me think a lot too. When I watched it, I stopped eating burgers and ate vegetables and fruits that had dark spots - I have never done that before.