PDA

View Full Version : Aphrodite (Goddess of Love)

Vendetta
04-27-2006, 08:41 PM
How I love you Aphrodite,
You are my mighty,
The goddess of love,
You're from above,
Marriage is your thing,
The exchange of the ring,
The perfect image of a woman,
All wants you, Every man,
Every eye seeks you,
Even I, too,
You give us the gift of grace,
A sight for soar eyes, is your face.

Daenerys
04-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Do not attach random images to your posts. Only attach images in which relate to the poem and that you own the copyright to.

Vendetta
04-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Uhmm... They wheren't random. Those are painting/pictures or Aphrodite. And, what do you mean by a copyright? I got it off the internet. I'm confused 0_o

Daimasukí
04-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Great job in the rhyming, but it did kinda lack passion or inspiration, but besides that I congratulate you and keep it up.

Daenerys
04-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Okay, there has been a rule on these sites, in EVERY SINGLE FORUM, since we GOT the VBB board. DO NOT ATTACH RANDOM IMAGES TO YOUR POST.

This includes pictures of Aphrodite that YOU DID NOT DRAW, and that YOU DO NOT OWN.

You found copyrighted images on the internet, and you saved them to your computer, and then you posted them here.

The only time I EVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO POST IMAGES IN THIS FORUM, is if it's an image THEY DREW, that has to do with thier story or poem. Another good example is what a user Suzuna used to do. She would make a wallpaper, and include her poem in it, and she'd post the wallpaper. Although that contained things she didn't own, it was an artistic form of posting her poem.

yami hatake
04-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Well I still liked the poem!!Great job!!I hope you write another one soon!!