PDA

View Full Version : Help please

skyler22
04-26-2006, 03:45 PM
imhaveing problems with my homework i have to cite like 10 different websites and im a little confuzed so can any one help me like possibuly giving me an example or citing this web site? i would be very grateful ^^

Regex
04-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Are you trying to use animeforum.com as a reference for a paper? I wouldn't recommend that... The things you see here aren't very often grounded in actual fact. What's your assignment, exactly?

And what class is this?

AyoInuYo
04-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Dunno

skyler22
04-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Are you trying to use animeforum.com as a reference for a paper? I wouldn't recommend that... The things you see here aren't very often grounded in actual fact. What's your assignment, exactly?

And what class is this?noooooooooooo im just need an example of one and using this site as an example would be good... i guess
but its a reserch paper on are we in the end of times and yeah ladedada...
so help is good ^^

Sagat
04-26-2006, 04:10 PM
I would offer help but I still don't know wtf you're trying to do other than write something on paper

skyler22
04-26-2006, 04:39 PM
oh umm sorry it's a citation from any site i use for the reserch on my papaer i have to do a citation on it and im not sure on how to do a citation for the internet that is and i have sadly been slacking a bit and this is all due tommorow, but um all i need is an example of an internet citation... and thats all

Raven
04-27-2006, 07:31 AM
I'm sure you could have popped around google and searched on your own for legit sites that tell you how to properly cite works. But because I'm in a generous mood, all I've ever done while citing websites was this:

Webiste url, author of the site or article on the site (last name first), year it was made.

Yes there are many sites that lack all that info but the url, sometimes there's a lot more. Also, That may not be the right format/order. It depends on how anal the teacher is.
In the future, don't procrastinate, avoid forums, and use search engines.

Missy
04-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Agreed with what Raven said. Hm asking help from forums doesn't get you very far.

With that said, I don't think this topic should stay.