we both know each other,
we know how we feel everyday,
all we need is a bit of hope and faith,
and I hope that love will give me hope.
-------------------------------
Enjoy my poems of hope. ^-^

3BladeDemoness
04-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Omgawd that was soo sweet ^.^ You can almost imagine the voices calling, I adored that jump, please PM me when you write a new one!! <3 <3 <3

bafflequeen
04-26-2006, 05:47 PM
that's an awesome poem
nice job!

Music Fiend
04-26-2006, 05:58 PM
Ugh, I give up! I can not compare to the great Jump_for_luck. Nice poem, my friend. Good length and some impressive imagery. Yep...*goes to his corner*

LittleMomo
04-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Ugh, I give up! I can not compare to the great Jump_for_luck. Nice poem, my friend. Good length and some impressive imagery. Yep...*goes to his corner*My friend, all you have to do to make your poems great is that let all of your emotion out. ^-^ I let my love out, my anger, etc. Anyway, I'll make another poem soon!

Music Fiend
04-26-2006, 06:58 PM
My friend, all you have to do to make your poems great is that let all of your emotion out. ^-^ I let my love out, my anger, etc. Anyway, I'll make another poem soon!

Oh, I know, I was just playin' with you. I've made quite a few poems, actually. I just don't bother with posting them in Fan-Fic, unless I feel like its not a waste of time.

Oh great, another poem. Just kiddin', I can't wait.

Vendetta
04-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Good poem, But I don't think you should start lines with the word, "and" I don't know, I just don't think it shounds good, But it is your poem so do as you please. Keep writing 'em!

Mamimi Maromi
04-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Nice poem..!!!I give it a 9.0 out of 10 WOO!Goodjob,keep up the excellent work!If only I could write poems.....Oh well! ^_^

S o l o
04-26-2006, 08:26 PM
nice. i like it... hope i get to see some more

furuba4ever
04-26-2006, 08:44 PM
I like this one! very hopeful in the subject of love.