PDA

View Full Version : FF VII Advent Children

Tkakiho
04-26-2006, 08:07 AM
This Movie Is Greaty Finally Came Out In English On DVD Yesterday. But I've Seen The Japanese One A Hundred Times

water_Demon_girl
04-27-2006, 09:55 AM
The movie is finally out. I need to get it. But i need to beg my parents for the money to get it.

Evangeline
04-27-2006, 07:53 PM
I've seen and have the Japanese version. I'll probably get the English one some time this weekend. My brother has been waiting for it to come out :3

Darksword66
04-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Yah so im going to buy it too soon.As soon as i get the money lol i loved the Japanese version so im gonna buy the english:p

~Riku~
04-28-2006, 02:49 AM
I have the Japanese version as well and as soon I get some money I'm going to get the
english one but I'm not going to watch it in english though. I'm getting it for the bonus
dics, I have nothing against hearing english I just like hearing it in japanese, it sounds
better that way to me. I watched that movie so much could prolly speak almost every line
from the movie.

Piper
04-28-2006, 03:09 AM
Seen it. Made me sad how sorry it sucked. <3 The ONLY part I actually like is when Sephiroth reappears and Cloud and him duke it out. <3

Keyasaffection
04-28-2006, 07:34 AM
This Movie Is Greaty Finally Came Out In English On DVD Yesterday. But I've Seen The Japanese One A Hundred Timesi already have it and seen it a million times it rox....in japanees.....^^.....and OMG cloud, reno,kadaj and vincent.....and also tifa........they all rock....and some more...

Regex
04-28-2006, 09:23 AM
It really was a great movie. The great thing about it was that it completely recognized that the plot wasn't what was important. The focus was completely on making beautiful animation, that looked even better in the fight scenes. And they succeeded in that brilliantly.
This movie would have been just as brilliant without the subtitles. Just watching in Japanese, and not understanding it, that's good enough because you don't need to understand it.

Guilty Gear
04-28-2006, 09:26 AM
the move does look good ive seen clips of it.This weekend im going to buy it.

zeek-dog demon-
04-28-2006, 10:27 AM
good choice iv seen it 15x already its that good either that or im just a nerd that like ff T_T

NecroGate
04-28-2006, 11:12 AM
FFVII was Great but it wasnt like Excellent Great, I thought it was gona be more about Cloud OR Sephotra ( sorri about the miss spell's ) but the fighting scence is better than FF Sprit with In and the graphic's is beyond better than Sprit with In also the story line too.

DeathdealerWarrior_gurl
04-28-2006, 03:42 PM
I luv that moive! I waited a long time for it to come out finaly. It is so good it is the best i seen so far. The grapics and charters are amazing how they comed up with it i give it 10 out of 10^.^

Crimson Eyes
04-28-2006, 04:35 PM
I've never seen this movie! Hopefully I'll get it soon!

Roy Wrath
04-29-2006, 12:42 AM
I have the movie and i have too say its a good movie but in all i think it lacked the true final fantasy spirit but its the best game to movie ive seen in a while compared to silent hill

Crimson Eyes
04-29-2006, 09:54 AM
I'm getting it soon.

Srien
04-29-2006, 09:55 AM
I haven't seen it yet but i heard its good.

Yzneftamz
04-29-2006, 10:27 AM
A fine movie 'twas, I have to agree. And one of those few DVDs I'm going to buy. Well, since I've acquired it already elsewhere, the main reason for me buying it is the fact that I'm an FF fan, but still, the movie is great.

Though there are some things I don't like. Usually I'm one to cheer for realism, but since it's supposed to be fantasy, you can't get that too much. But still, I think that some of the fight scenes were kind of... over... something. (Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker, so sometimes it's quite hard to find the right expressions...) Especially the fight with Bahamut. Oh, and Cloud's Fenrir was a little too... umm... Modern-looking for my tastes. I liked Kadaj's gang's bikes better.

But what the heck, I love the "cyberpunk" feel of FFVII (and its technology) nevertheless. And the movie expresses it quite well. So... Yeah, at the moment it's one of my favourites.

zeek-dog demon-
05-01-2006, 11:44 AM
I've never seen this movie! Hopefully I'll get it soon!
if you get it youll be blown away! seriously i mean i just got it back from my ffriend whos had it for like 5 months and i was blown away

Misaki_San
05-01-2006, 06:57 PM
I love this movie. I need to get it soon!

jewel2sparkle
05-01-2006, 08:43 PM
It Is Amazing!

~Riku~
05-07-2006, 03:37 AM
Can someone tell me why Tseng is still living, now correct me if I'm wrong
but didn't Seph hack him up in the temple of the aincent or whatever it's called.
Now, I hope I wasn't just seeing things cuz' you usually don't came back from
that.

.Lovebeat
05-07-2006, 03:49 AM
Seen it, loved it (and still do) \o/
I thought the character design was great (better than I thought that it would be o.o) and the background and such as well. What was a bit disappointing was that the battle between Cloud and Sephirot didn't last for long at all. x.x
The ending made my eyes all... teary <<;;

Sobzob
05-07-2006, 04:00 AM
Seen it, loved it (and still do) \o/
I thought the character design was great (better than I thought that it would be o.o) and the background and such as well. What was a bit disappointing was that the battle between Cloud and Sephirot didn't last for long at all. x.x
The ending made my eyes all... teary <<;;
He is actually Sephiroth with an "H" at the end too ;D

-----

Well I loved this movie when I watched it, enternitys ago or something... I've seen it several times and the graphics are sure really great. Though I was REALLY disapointed in that the fight betwine cloud and Sephiroth was soooo short. It would've been more intresting if they would've made it longer. Though I loved Kadaj's sword, that double bladed ****. It was really awsome ^^ And more action of vincent would've been really cool too. But the movie would just have been way too long if all characters would've been in a long fight ._. But it was rather disapointing that "the gang" couldn't defeat the bahomet that they needed Cloud to do it or something ;D

Taveren_Wolf
05-07-2006, 07:39 AM
i wonder how much the movie costs..............

Pandemic
05-07-2006, 12:36 PM
It was actually really good in english. You were able to understand what they were saying.

bug
05-08-2006, 06:54 PM
I alrady have it. It's realy good. See, we had a gift card for B&N. It was like $20 without the gift card. Plus tax and shiping and handeling it was like $24. With the gift card it was only $4. And my mom paid the $4 so i send zero $ on it. :D

Pyrobrave
05-08-2006, 07:59 PM
The animation on it was totally amazing. Some parts you thought you were looking at a real building or real landscape
But the dubbing had a lot to be desired. I think they could have done alot better on the dubbing

Tkakiho
05-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Yha Great Movie And All The New Games Coming Out For It Like Dierge Of Cybeus.
I love the FF Seriers

Sakura Holic
05-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Dude.... I wanted that DVD....when it first came out..
Went in this store to get it....and the girl took the last one.....Now I have to wait until there is another shipping that comes in...

Mamushi
05-20-2006, 11:38 PM
I have seen, bought, and watched it 3 times!! it's a very5x cool movie!! I love yuffie, cloud, tifa, vincent, kadaj, and reno!!

animeangellover
06-20-2006, 02:22 PM
i have the movie (english version) and its simply beautiful! it does not dissapoint

Anime_Otaku
07-09-2006, 07:03 PM
i have the english version its really cool! I Love Kadaj and Cloud!

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
07-10-2006, 11:43 PM
I really love it too! It's very cool! Everything are very cool! I'll never regret that I've bought it!

Mamushi
07-10-2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah! Everything seem to be reality. I like it too! It's very good....