PDA

View Full Version : kinda random o.o

aaro
04-25-2006, 08:39 AM
okay i have to ask this question because it kinda haunts me,as i grew up i had no friends untill i watched anime got onto forums and got friends on the net (which in turn helped me with my social life irl plus a few cute net gf's ^^) basically what i want to know is how many people online actually started out with no/little friends.

friend for hire here ^^ all i ask is for you to feed me jaffa cakes and let me hide under your bed to scare unsuspecting passers by o.o rawr!

Sanoske
04-25-2006, 09:46 AM
i was. i was almost always a loner untill i got into anime.

Shy Hinata
04-25-2006, 09:53 AM
*hands over a jaffa cake* I was totally alone until I got here and met people here. Then I found people at school who liked anime and we became friends. I'll be your friend if you want. Just pm me anytime, okay? See u 'round.

~Vash The Stampede~
04-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Hehehe i Hardly have friends but thats because i distance myself from almost all ppl...I just...don't trust anyone anymore...but it's my loss besides...they just hold me back...the only friend i Love and really need is my brother callous...pther than that...may they all burn for the betral they have brought upon theirselves...

Kewii
04-25-2006, 10:34 AM
The introductions forum has a thread for family and friends. Try posting in there.

Closed.