PDA

View Full Version : This pointless life...

Vendetta
04-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I want to die,
Leave me, it's my decision,
Let me kill myself,
and cut this line into my arm,
"This pointless life,
Has now been ended"
Mark my words, I will die,
Sooner of later,
This pointless life,
Shouldv'e never been created,
Just leave this poinless life,
leave it to die....

jing fi is back
04-22-2006, 08:36 PM
brave it makes you want to cry but so true at times

Vendetta
04-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks for your comment jing!

Buruku
04-22-2006, 11:40 PM
I want to kill myself
I want to die
Leave me alone so I can cry

My life is dark, so is my heart
this screwed up world tears me apart
No one cares, so just let me be
This single bullet will set me free

and YADA YADA YADA.

There look, I just wrote that depressive poem in a minute, sorry Vendetta but I have heard a million like 'em, you should challenge yourself with something different.
Just a suggestion.

Faceless111
04-23-2006, 01:58 AM
I agree. I'm not here to be mean, but to share my honest opinion. And that is this: this poem was unoriginal and short. Anyone could crack out a similar poem in a matter of minutes. It takes time to create an actually thought-provoking poem that stands out.

Uno_Caste
04-23-2006, 02:36 AM
Hmm it's your poem afterall. You made it on your own with your own understanding though it seemed to be common but, well it's a-okay anyway! If you want to make poems and be good at it, then pursue and live with it! Just learn to accept others opinions unto your works whether it's positive or negative. Take it as a challenge. Slowly, you'll see the achievement some time for sure.
JUsT aN aDviCe, a concerned person's advice.
Cheer up!

Vendetta
04-23-2006, 06:01 PM
LoL... Yea, I know.. But, It was just how I was feeling at the time I wrote this. There was a chain of events, and I said to my friend that I would cut that into my arm before I commit suicide, and I decided to make a poem out, "this pointless life, has now been ended."