PDA

View Full Version : Why is this happening to me?

Vendetta
04-22-2006, 07:41 PM
I don't know what is happening to me,
Why can't I understand, why can't I see?
Why is this change occuring,
I can't stop crying,
I'm losing people left and right,
With all my friends, I now fight,
Why is this happening to me?

Metamorphic you can say,
But that is in a bad way,
I'm turning into and evil girl,
One that wil hate you, and the world.

Why is this happening to me?

I'm just in an extremely confused state right now....I don't understand what is happening... I don't understand why....

jing fi is back
04-22-2006, 07:43 PM
you shold be a pro poet

animeangellover
06-27-2006, 11:11 AM
you shold be a pro poet
I agree this sounds very professional :cool:

DarkMoonPrince
05-08-2009, 07:04 PM
I like the poem, it's complex and emotional to me. at the same time, it sounds like a song that Green Day or Simple Plan would make, no offense, but i like the poem =3

Anime Forum
05-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Hmmm, well I am very hard at judging poems so sorry if my comments hurt you in anyway. If they do, you may bad rep me.

Anyways I do not find the poem professional but I find it excellent. If you can make poems like this then your good to go. Sorry I don't find it "professional" but it is very good, trust me.

I also find the first stanza a tad better than the second and you know what, you should strive to a career of writing poetry for a living because your that good!

ELR
05-08-2009, 09:49 PM
I have to agree with Raiken, there are a few mistakes in it, it is great and if you work hard enough, you might go professional someday, but the poem by itself is alright, it is short and it gives breif details of what is going on, it tells parts of the story behind it. I will be looking forward to reading more of your poems, my friend.