thx finaly some one replied

Buruku
04-22-2006, 10:34 PM
I perfer naruto it is better much cooler better charcters

No competition. Naruto wins this one. ^^

aaaaaaHAHAHAH

<:*sakura~chan*:>
04-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Naruto has cooler character`z !!! *+* Ninja Sroll sux !!!

naruto kazimaki
04-23-2006, 04:54 PM
naruto is tighter because the power of each character and clan.!

Fei Ling
04-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Naruto is better. Ninja Scroll is not even a rival to Naruto!

Lilium Filix
04-23-2006, 06:15 PM
*EDIT!*
After seeing some of the comments here, I thought what the hell might aswell see what Ninja Scroll is like.
So then I did. O.o
I have to say Ninja Scroll IS better...
Try watching it before you judge it...just because you guys are Naruto enthusiats, there is no need to go all out saying how much you like, and stop taking it out Ninja Scroll, it happens to be a decent anime.
Come to think of it the majority of Naruto's characters are taken from another anime, so much for originality...take Kakashi and Sasuke for example..I've seen so many look-alikes it's NOT even funny.

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

Buruku
04-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Come on you guys!! Ninja Scroll is actually a GOOD QUALITLY anime!! Either you have bad taste or you havn't really seen it.

**Fruits~Basket**
04-23-2006, 07:33 PM
I've only seen naruto
Is nija scroll good
If so send me a message

Souhi
04-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Ninja Scroll http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wacko.gif? Never heard of it. Well that's either because it's not very well known, or Naruto is a little bit too well known. Well anyways, I'll obviously go with the majority and say Naruto, only because I've been watching it for a while now. I can't give any fair reason, unless I actually watch this "ninja scroll" I'll give it the benefit of the doubt though. Still Naruto wins it all the way :happy:

Kagami67
04-23-2006, 08:12 PM
I like Ninja Scroll better. I've never really been a fan of Naruto.

Opinionated
04-23-2006, 08:19 PM
I say Ninja Scroll, even though I haven't seen it. Because Naruto is crap, then Ninja Scroll must be at least a step above crap. It doesn't take much to be a step above crap. Just get some facts straight, add a plot, and -le gaspe- non-steryotypical characters.

fluffy-love
04-23-2006, 08:39 PM
I've seen both and I'm deifnately going with Naruto. And yes, I have seen both. Ninja Scroll was disgusting and basically just contains Hentai (the film at least).
Whereas in Naruto there are so many likable characters, and it has genres for everyone. ^-^

Masali
04-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Come on you guys!! Ninja Scroll is actually a GOOD QUALITLY anime!! Either you have bad taste or you havn't really seen it. You are smart. Thank god.

The rest of you are just pathetic...

Naruto has cooler character`z !!! *+* Ninja Sroll sux !!!
naruto is tighter because the power of each character and clan.!

Naruto is better. Ninja Scroll is not even a rival to Naruto!
Meh, I haven't seen Ninja Scroll yet..
Eheheh...^^;
So I'll go with Naruto.
All of you are a DISGRACE. You know NOTHING about anime. NOTHING. Ninja Scroll is a celebrated anime classic. It has been revered as a masterpiece. In 5 years, naruto will be NOTHING. No one will remember naruto save for the few 40 year olds sitting in their basement fantasizing about Sakura. Not to mention the art pretty much takes Naruto, rips it apart, stomps it to the ground, and deficates on it twice over. And what's even more pathetic is that Ninja Scroll was made in the 80's-early 90's. Naruto is made in the late 90's and early 2000's. Ninja scroll was way ahead of it's time.

Ninja Scroll http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wacko.gif? Never heard of it. Well that's either because it's not very well known, or Naruto is a little bit too well known. Well anyways, I'll obviously go with the majority and say Naruto, only because I've been watching it for a while now. I can't give any fair reason, unless I actually watch this "ninja scroll" I'll give it the benefit of the doubt though. Still Naruto wins it all the way :happy:Anime Freak MY arse! If you were even a slight anime enthusiast you would know about the masterpiece Ninja scroll was. And don't just take my word for it...

""Ninja Scroll" employs storytelling that is superior to most anime films. It has strong characters and great artwork. It ranks high among the classics of Japanese animation"

Robert Roten, film critic.

"As I said before, the art and animation of Ninja Scroll are astounding. You can see individual leaves rustling on every tree when the breeze blows, and you can see every slash, cut, and parry done by Juubei and his antagonists. No stylization here. Of course, that makes the gore scenes all the more graphic. I guess it's a kind of tradeoff. Soundtrack is simple, but effective, using instruments and melodies from the era to augment authenticity. Characters are all done well, too. No hero or heroine is flawless (actually, they're all pretty flawed), and each has his or her own inner demons to wrestle with. It certainly makes for some good drama. The plot is also better than most; although it does use the tried-and-true "kill x legendary demons" in places, it's done so it's not the main focus of the film, but just part of the film's events."

Rapheal See, anime critic.

and there are countless others, but I don't feel like breaking the 5000 character limit. So basically, you all have NO idea what you're talking about. This generation of anime fans SUCK, they have NO respect for classics like Akira, Ninja Scroll, Bubblegum Crisis, Appleseed, and the like. You all disgust me. Any anime at home, burn it. Anime anime on your computer, delete it from your harddrive. Keep your naruto crap, compared to Ninja scroll Naruto is dirt in the ground. And this is coming from a NARUTO FAN. I actually like the damn show, it's entertaining. But compared to ninja scroll...no competition. MY vote goes to Ninja Scroll. And any Seasoned anime fan with good taste would agree with me.

-Batman-
04-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Ninja Scroll was disgusting and basically just contains Hentai
the movie is about 2 hours long, only...say...1-2 minute of it is hentai, and it's not even THAT bad. Motoko's breasts are exposed on 3 occasions in the original GitS movie, and that had an amazing plot.
So, you're going to base your opinion of a movie based on a hole minute?

Anyway, I say ninja scroll, just because the plot is FAR better. Also, the animation is superior as well, it's also a classic example of what an anime should be.
By the way, I see so many references in naruto that come from ninja scroll it's not even a joke.
An example of this. Remember that one really ugly ninja who has wasps living inside of his body?
If I recall, shino is the same thing. Instead of wasps, they are kitabugs (or something to that effect)

Another note, naruto isn't as original as you think. An example.
Ever see the cowboy bebop movie? Remember when spike was fighting vincent(or was his name victor or something...i forget) on the train? During the chunnin exam finals, neji does the same exact string of moves that vincent does to spike. Heres the other freaky part, the timing is IDENTICAL. So...the same exact string of combos, in adition to the same timing, AND ON TOP OF THAT they both shared identical camera angles.
I have of gif of it somewhere, i'll post it when I find it.

Now, I do watch naruto, but i'm not ignorant to it's flaws like so many other fans are. I'm on episode 175 now, and I can't honestly take another filler. i watch in hopes that they will get back to some kind of story, but alas they never do.
I'm not saying Ninja Scroll didn't have it's flaws, but it's superior to Naruto on so many leels.

Masali
04-23-2006, 09:13 PM
the movie is about 2 hours long, only...say...1-2 minute of it is hentai

Not to mention it was actually important to the plot of the overall story.

Another example of unoriginality in Naruto...The Main villian (whose name I forget) discovered the ability to reincarnate himself after death. Sound familiar? It should because Orochimaru has the SAME ability. Only Naruto Calls it a Jutsu and they think they're original all of a sudden.

Gjallarhorn
04-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Ninja Scroll is far better than Naruto, and this is coming from a Naruto fan. All of my supporting statements for this have been posted by Masali and Redfield, so please refer to their posts to be hit in the head with a verbal 2 by 4 of anime knowledge.

Keyasaffection
04-24-2006, 09:25 AM
ill have to go with naruto....^^

DarkMagicianGirl
04-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Naruto all the way. I've seen previews of ninja scroll not a big fan of it just by them.

Kira_yamato69
04-24-2006, 02:14 PM
I am going with naruto!

Capernicus
04-25-2006, 01:09 AM
Nope, Naruto is is just glorified crap. I have seen both, and I must admit Ninja Scroll is done much much better. The animation is of a better quality, the story line much better, and overall awesome. Truely breathtaking.

iernt8
04-25-2006, 04:18 PM
i like Naruto better

Insolence
04-25-2006, 04:49 PM
I still realy wanne see ninja scroll. I do watch Naruto but I cant realy judge yet so I will after I have seen N S.

naruto kazimaki
04-25-2006, 09:06 PM
naruto is cool once he chanpe into a fox demon

~Shadow~Wolf~
04-27-2006, 08:05 PM
I think Naruto..Because a ninja scorl if boreding and naruto is funny to watch a be friends with =D

Rakei-Den
04-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Give me more specific qualities as to why ninja scroll is better and I'll debate on it but so far Iwill say Naruto is Awesome

RaKeIdEn has spoken

lorie
05-12-2006, 04:12 AM
I havent seen ninja scroll yet so first i will check it out.
Naruto is good though. If only the fillers would stop.

FLASH-X
05-12-2006, 05:08 AM
definately naruto because its funny and can be watched over and over again but ninjascroll on the other hand is a one time show and not that appealing to

Uno_Caste
05-12-2006, 06:02 AM
okay...I guess, the reason why alot are saying that they like NAruto better is because the anime is at present and is going further. We can't blame them(the NAruto fans) for that just because they haven't seen the other one since Ninja Scroll is quite old and if it's created way back 80's then, i suppose at that time anime is not as popular as the present in wolrdwide basis. Also, Ninja scroll isn't that widely distributed and is not shown on TV as of the present unless you search for it. On the other hand, Naruto has been widely distributed and shown in almost every anime patronizing country. As a result it gained much popularity that lots have been hooked onto it. Evidently, the number of comments that Naruto in this site had whether positive or negative would tell how popular the anime is.

The Kid
05-12-2006, 09:26 PM
naruto is way better and has a better story and is way awesome:D

Opinionated
05-12-2006, 09:44 PM
naruto is way better and has a better story and is way awesome:D
Naruto has no story! Watching 'ninja' kids grow up is not a story! That's a theme! Character backstories do not make a total plot! That's part of why Naruto drags on and on and on! It has no defined plot to follow!

naruto is cool once he chanpe into a fox demon
How is THAT relevant to the argument? Or are you just trying to act like a moron?

Give me more specific qualities as to why ninja scroll is better and I'll debate on it but so far Iwill say Naruto is Awesome
Here's one: Original animation, Mr. WEIRD HUH? sig.

Chaux
05-13-2006, 03:33 AM
naruto, i just like naruto better, heheh. *scratches head*