PDA

View Full Version : What annoys you the most

ChaosAlchemist
04-21-2006, 03:01 PM
I know what annoys me and that is love and love is nothing but a stupid annoying piece of crap

The Governator
04-21-2006, 03:03 PM
when people say im a spoilt brat, ok, i get what i want, that dont make me SPOILT!

Rakei-Den
04-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Well sometimes my sister but right now what REALLY annoys me is that stupid PADDLEBALL THING GRRRR i threw it down the stairs >>;;;

clowsakura
04-21-2006, 03:11 PM
I hate it when people make those annoying sounds when they speak.. You probably don't know what I mean

Evangeline
04-21-2006, 03:17 PM
My dad.

Sadie
04-21-2006, 03:22 PM
little teeny boppers, who are like 12 but they dress like they are 20, and they cordinate there clothes to go to the mall.

Srien
04-21-2006, 03:26 PM
My cousin. He is so bad. AHHH he gets on my nerves.

Dark Lord
04-21-2006, 03:37 PM
I know what annoys me and that is love and love is nothing but a stupid annoying piece of crapWow, sounds like somebody just ended a relationship.

Kit Katy
04-21-2006, 04:08 PM
cats meowing for caned food

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Love annoys me as well. Becuase men don't understand woman and woman don't understand man.

Other things that annoy me are chatty cliche bouncy clingy girls, irionic people, people in general, and cheerleaders.

lorie
04-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Like M I K E Y i dont like it when people call me spoilt. It really annoys me and provokes me to make what they said kind of true.

bafflequeen
04-21-2006, 06:09 PM
little kids annoy me....they're so loud, i can't stand them

Bibi of the Blue Sea
04-21-2006, 06:15 PM
sneezing annoys me the most...and so does coughing

ChaosAlchemist
04-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Wow, sounds like somebody just ended a relationship.
actually I never had one and never will I would rather rot in hell than have a relationship with anyone

_allismine_
04-21-2006, 06:24 PM
5. Love. It's a freaking illusion people, deal with it.
4. Spam. I have better things to do than sort out MY mail from the "I am the king of Bulltownstonville City, I need your money".
3. Ditzy people. It's them that give us teenage females a bad name.
2. People who ADMIRE ditzy people. You're just continuing the chain.
1. Fake friends. AKA 99.9% of people out there.

ChaosAlchemist
04-21-2006, 06:26 PM
another thing that annoys people who decide to pick fights with me because they dont know that I will beat the crap out of them

_allismine_
04-21-2006, 06:28 PM
another thing that annoys people who decide to pick fights with me because they dont know that I will beat the crap out of themOh no, I LOVE those people. Then I can kick their [removed], and show them not to screw around with people they know nothing about. Teach them a life lesson, you know? Change the world, one person at a time. :cool:

Guilty Gear
04-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Is when people eat real funny and make that stupid sound with it.

pyrothunder336
04-22-2006, 09:31 AM
People that complain about their lives when they cause all the problems in it. I can't stand it!

Grim Scythe
04-22-2006, 09:41 AM
spoiled brats complaining about being called spoiled when they have no frigin clue how good they have it
that is what annoys me the most right now

oh yeah and people who use leet speak

The Governator
04-22-2006, 09:50 AM
another thing that annoiys me so much are those whiney people who say love isnt real, god, stop bein an emo kid and learn to live

-akichan-
04-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Ok...whenever i have my away or busy msg on, stupid pplz still IM me and keeps on bothering me though i dun answer.

Sometime i say brb, they keeps bothering me

"are you back yet?"
"guess wut?"
"Hey Aki, i found something kool!!!"
"you're busy? at wut?"
"why are you busy?"
"blah blah blah......................."

talking to air ><;

Omg guys! away is away1 busy is busy! offline is offline!!!

Ayame_Sohma
04-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi

what annoys me is people not realise what they got and always wantin more

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-22-2006, 10:37 AM
Also what annoys me is the fact that people deny that there is no existence

[Boolean]
04-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Already sorta made this topic but oh well. Metal scraping against something, like I said in my thread. It gives me the chills. Just the thought of it makes me want to screen. Metal clashing against metal is fine, as in swords clashing, but the scraping...AUGH!

Dark-lover
04-22-2006, 11:08 AM
my freinds complaining about something.

ChaosAlchemist
04-22-2006, 11:15 AM
there is also another thing that annoys me and that is people who say "I cant" that annoys the crap out of me

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Those people annoy me as well.

This kid said he couldn't dive. I shoved him in the pool.

Mamimi Maromi
04-22-2006, 11:24 AM
When you have to change babies diapers!AND WHEN LITTLE KIDS WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU,AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE SOMETHING REALLY ANNOYING!

Or When a kid is sick...

The Governator
04-22-2006, 11:25 AM
yet another type of person that annoiys me, the people who think they have to be weird, i.e. goths

[Boolean]
04-22-2006, 11:32 AM
This annoys me too: When I'm playing my Gameboy SP and I haven't saved for hours and the battery dies. Not being able to get past something in a game is annoying too. I've been playing .hack//Outbreak for 70 something hours (over a few months or years) and I'm still stuck at 10% because of a malfunction.

Ωmega
04-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Bullies annoy me...you know, the people who shove others in pools and what-not *hint hint*
I also hate when new members come and spam all over the place, and claim that they didnt know any better cause theyre new. Thats crap. Theres rules all over the place, you just didnt want to read them.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-22-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm not bulling the kid who said he couldn't dive I was just helping along thats all.

Anyway I did becuase I hated the guy. The guy was the real bully and a class clown whats a little getting back going to do.

Right now whats annoying me is the fact that I'm getting logged out all the time

[Boolean]
04-22-2006, 11:37 AM
When my internet browser acts stupid.

ChaosAlchemist
04-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Oh yeah I bet lots of people are annoyed by secret admierers because it annoys me big time

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Thats what mines doing right now acting stupid and its pissing me off

Yes I hate secret adminstartors as well

ChaosAlchemist
04-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I thought that would annoy everyone -listens to Blow Me Away-

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-22-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't think people would understand why its annoying.

With plausible excuse of "Because they can" or "Their doing their job"

Any whoo what also annoys me are people who act like gangsters. Clothes are stupid and really baggy.

The Governator
04-22-2006, 12:31 PM
seceret admirers arnt annoying, really

Buruku
04-22-2006, 12:49 PM
My mom baught the type of grapes with seeds in them. Thats number one on my list right now.

Kishiro
04-22-2006, 01:50 PM
yet another type of person that annoiys me, the people who think they have to be weird, i.e. gothsBiased crap like this, and the people who post it annoy me.

Don't you dare call people whom are different weird just because you don't understand them or why they like the things they do. I don't like the way emo kids act, and I don't really like emo music at all. But it is for more than just how they look. I'm even really close friends with some emo kids, but I hate that subculture as a whole.

Regardless, don't you ever prejudge people like that. You have no idea how mad that made me.

Mamimi Maromi
04-22-2006, 02:43 PM
What really annoys me when people chew there gum likes cows,and when people swirl their spit in their mouth nad you can hear it.

And, the worst is when people smack when they eat and spit sometiems on you.....Yep that's annoying...but I can sometimes do that when I have a cold...Lmao.

Lilium Filix
04-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Back-seat drivers...>.>;
Okay....I don't drive...I'm just a passenger in a car...but I hate it when my brother's girlfriend keeps nagging him when he's drving..it's enough to drive me insane...so when I get my license..I'm driving solo. XD <jk!>

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

ChaosAlchemist
04-22-2006, 03:35 PM
I also am annoyed by people who complain to much about homework, life and other stuff

Marie2007
04-22-2006, 04:06 PM
People spreading rumors and crap about me for no apparent reason

Program
04-22-2006, 04:09 PM
My brother, Sister, Dad and Mom, are all annoying to me.

_allismine_
04-22-2006, 06:36 PM
Oh yeah, another thing that annoys me is females of my demographic giving my demographic a bad name, so that everywhere I walk people are looking down at me. That's souper annoying.
I just feel like screaming, 'I'M NOT GOING TO STEAL ANYTHING, ALRIGHT??'
Man, that sucks.

Xieshunnuan
04-22-2006, 07:26 PM
My lil brother cuz of the little noise he makes n what he alwayz do

darkfire01
04-22-2006, 08:00 PM
What annoys me is:
1) ppl who are full of themselves
2) ppl staring at me
3) preps(at my school)
4) ppl who hate me for what i believe in
well that's about it. c yah!^.^

Tsuna Kadiri
06-26-2006, 07:09 PM
When you put your iPod on Shuffle Mode, and it keeps playing the same songs over and over again. Then there's always that one song that comes back every 6th or 5th time you press the next button. I might as well just keep playing the same 6 songs in a row about 5 times.

And I just realized that every clock in my room is set at a different time. O_o It's annoying trying to figure out which one is set right!

TheHumanoidTyphoon
06-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Girls that call you 20 times a day..

Kagami67
06-26-2006, 07:52 PM
I hate almost all people. There are very few exceptions. I hate when they talk to me, when they look at me, compliment me, buy me gifts. They just annoy me. Only in real life though.

lucky leprachaun
06-26-2006, 11:47 PM
SUTPID THREADShttp://animeforum.com/images/smilies/mad.gif. and that @#%*$&%-ing pikachu..... curse that thing... I hate it... it should be eaten.

Prophet of Death
06-27-2006, 12:00 AM
I hate sailor moon. I hate my brother. I hate very rude people. I hate my life.

DarkWolves93
06-27-2006, 12:39 AM
I hate people who r rude, annoying, call u everyday, and i dont really like my little bros.

Dragon-Heart
06-27-2006, 12:44 AM
rude people, when someone bugs me during the good part of an anime and i can't resee it for a week or two, windows picture it! with the whole cut out thing, KK who calls me like 20 times a day, Lizzy and her nonstop Pete Wentz talk.

Ami~chan
06-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Horrible grammar/spelling. I can understand having problems spelling words such as neoarsphenamine (a yellow power similar to arsphenamine in structure and use), but mispelling "you" is absolutely unacceptable.

Not saying perfect grammar is demanded (would be nice...) but something easier to read than "lol i luv inuyasha totally lol! liek, that rawks omg!" would be great.

Prophet of Death
06-27-2006, 01:20 AM
Horrible grammar/spelling. I can understand having problems spelling words such as neoarsphenamine (a yellow power similar to arsphenamine in structure and use), but mispelling "you" is absolutely unacceptable.

Not saying perfect grammar is demanded (would be nice...) but something easier to read than "lol i luv inuyasha totally lol! liek, that rawks omg!" would be great.
Are are no whta joo meen dawg

Cat_Demon
06-27-2006, 01:25 AM
What annoys me

-People who act like they are better then everyone, in no joking manner. (its okay to me if you joke about it...if its funny, other wise more annoyance)

-People who are two-faced, you know exactly what I am talking about

-Certain people (such as people I know, or people I just bump into) You know who you are, and I am not that low to go and bash you on this thread. Nor in any other.

That's basically it, I will add more if I remember anything.

Sinnaku
06-27-2006, 02:10 AM
Agreed, love is stupid and meaningless. And it's also why I hate all the friggin emos posting thier crappy love poems in the fanfic section.

Not just retarded love poems but emo B.S. in general.

If you're gonna kill yourself, do it already and stop wasting important people's time you F-ing pieces of (word I can't say on behalf of the children)!!

Emos must all be burned on multiple crosses. KILL KILL KILL!!

Sayoran
06-27-2006, 02:38 AM
Ack - so many, so little time:

People who never use correct punctuation, spelling and grammar in their posts.
Those who claim life is so very hard when the worst that has happened to you is your mother confiscated your new CD for two days.
People who are rude.
Those who say "love is so stupid, blah.." - what a completely pointless comment.
Those who make judgement with little or no thought.
People who pretend to know about a subject and make statments without evidence.
And finally:

Dog who owners who don't "pick up" after their dog! :mad:
I could go into politics, but I'll leave it at that.

Kurumirina
06-27-2006, 03:35 AM
Almost nothing can annoy me...EXCEPT One thing =>
1.People that touch my stuff without asking my permission....anybody that does that young or old I smack them!!O_O

Sasaki_Kojiro
06-27-2006, 03:57 AM
when people get out of the tb and get the floor all wet and dont clean it up that make me want to hit some one because i have no idea what im stepping in it could be pee it could be water i dont know

Vel
06-27-2006, 03:58 AM
I hate:
- stupid people who think "Oh, I'm the best, the kindest, the prettiest..."
- people who are rude and yell at everyone
- people who hate animals and hurt them
- people who are in love and they show their love on the streets. Who cares about their love?! If they are in love, then fine, its their business, not all people wanna look at their kissing and hugging :sleep:

German_Sniper9
06-27-2006, 07:27 AM
What annoys me the most?
My reply is only a two answer
Little Kids...

Daimasukí
06-27-2006, 07:45 AM
What annoys me the most, I would say sleezy girls trying to steal my man, but to bad for them because he's only mine!..................and his moms. X-P!

Miss Moonlight
06-27-2006, 10:23 AM
ignorance, annoying people, racists, cruel people.

yoko.......
06-27-2006, 06:49 PM
the thing's that bother me princesse ai, my ex's ,people i hate,people saying stuff about me bahind my back ,my whole family(i want to kill them and other people),my conciler,my freind's probation officer,dss,cop's(except adam my old crush),people on my freind's street,some of the latin king's(i'm only freind's with 2),bar fight's (with glass), on-line jerk's,teacher's,principal's,being honest,not being able to sneak out, hentai people(their jerk's and their sick),fbi,army,military,drunk people and that's it! ^^

~World of Elegance~
06-27-2006, 07:05 PM
I get annoyed with Repetition and Family drama. Yeah, that annoys me the most.

viewtyjoe
06-28-2006, 01:02 AM
What currently annoys me is angsty teenagers. According to existentialist theory, you're supposed to struggle through your angst and discover the purpose of your life. So hop to it, rather than wallowing in your angst.

Faceless111
06-28-2006, 01:21 AM
I hate those that don't pay me tribute. When I take over the world, I shall grant you no mercy.

DarkFireDemon
06-28-2006, 07:30 AM
ALot of stuff makes me angry to be honest.I'm easy to set off:Losing,being yelled at,being blamed,my sister,hitting me,making fun of me,yea the list goes on....;)

jewel2sparkle
06-28-2006, 10:42 AM
Well...my mom gave me her computer because she got a new one. So it still has all her passwords and stuff on it. I asked her to delete the passwords and she said she did. She went out today and I had to restart the computer. Well guess what? SHE DIDNT GET RID OF THE PASSWORD. She just made a new account in my name, which doesnt help at all!!! I swear....it's so annoying.

lex__luthor
06-28-2006, 10:49 AM
my dad and sister they think they know everything

AngelxWithin
07-07-2006, 08:57 PM
I hate those really snobby kids who think they know more than you and try to show off...

I just wanna kill them...

__Jesse__
07-07-2006, 11:02 PM
What annoys me? Gangsters and thugs (real deal or wannabe, don't like either.) Emos and goths (to the dude who got upset at a previous poster for saying that, I'm not judging them as people, it's the whole subculture of it that annoys me. I know many of them are really good people, but they're following a really stupid trend. BTW, you'd REALLY hate my older brother, his exact words were "If kids dressed and acted like that when I was in school, we'd be giving them a beating everyday.") Another thing that annoys me are misrepresentations of my religion (The DaVinci Code, Ninja Resurrection, etc.) Girls that are overly clingy (that's not a mysogenistic comment, I love girls, but you know the kind that call you nonstop, always have to be all over you, indroduce you to people as "my boyfriend" instead of acknowledging that you have a name, and that use PDA as a warning to other girls, I like affection, but I hate PDA.) Specific individuals that annoy me: Jack Thompson, Hillary Clinton, Uwe Boll, Paul W.S. Anderson, Tom Cruise, Larry the Cable Guy, Paris Hilton's ugly mug, Kevin Ferderline, and many more. Southern Stereotypes annoy me badly. One thing that annoys me EXTRMELY: People who always act depressed, criticize faith, and insult love.

Master Of Shred
07-07-2006, 11:18 PM
People trying to put words into my mouth.

People who think they know me.

People who judge me that don't know the first thing about me.

Fake people.

Lier's.

Cheats.

Know it all big mouthes.

People who think they are better than me, or anyone else for that matter.

I could think of more probably, but it's a waste of breath.:glare:

Amaruk
07-08-2006, 12:56 AM
People who think they r untouchable!!! Also people who just r annoying to make someone angry!!! Finally people who r mean to people just to be mean to them!!

Prophet of Death
07-08-2006, 01:04 AM
People who think they are better than me.

To quote Krsnik:

"I am a better person than you"

Thats what I hate most..

Mamushi
07-08-2006, 11:48 AM
My family, kids, and smoke that coming out from smoking people....

Bucky Katt
07-31-2006, 09:24 PM
I know what annoys me and that is love and love is nothing but a stupid annoying piece of crap
xD Lol! I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this soo hard!

-.Calms herself a bit.-
A lot of things annoy me. Whoo, nellie, here's le list!

1: Noobs who -try- to rp/spar. The worst!
2: Spamming nooblets.
3: Narrow-minded people/One-sided people.
4: People who -try- to act gangster. ... Maybe this one should be number two on the list...?
5: People who use a word, and doesn't know what the crap it means.
6: People who laugh at their -own- jokes.
7: People who laugh at something that's not all that funny.
7.5: People who aren't my fans. ( No, just kidding. o_o )
8: People who ... annoy me.
9: People who treat other people like [poo] for saying something. ( Unless they've crossed the line from opinion to forcing what they think is true down another's throat.)
And, dah dah dah!
10: People who think love is useless, when it's one of the many gifts we've been blessed with.

Princess Hoshi
07-31-2006, 11:55 PM
Really Bad YYH fanfics. I can't stand it! Its so freakin annoying!!!!! >_< And when people draw Hentai of anime characters! WHY!? The list goes on and on....

ShadowtheWarWolf
08-01-2006, 11:06 AM
My parents annoy me the most.

HayateMoon
09-19-2006, 06:19 PM
I think love, people who don't know anything (preps no offence to anyone), people who just ask the lame questions in school and people making a big deal about going out with a friend but wanting to say no but still be a friend type thing....ANNOYS ME!!! OMG PEOPLE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU AND YOU DON'T LIKE THEM JUST SAY NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND JUST SAY NO!!!! Thank you I am done talking now...-_-'

Señor Nobody
09-20-2006, 07:19 PM
Liars
Cheaters
Hypocrites
Big-mouthed idiots
People who talk too much
Know-it-all's
Bigots
People who try to force their ideas onto other people
Goths

That's it for now. Let me think a bit more.

m*short
09-20-2006, 09:07 PM
immature people... aka the the flippin' lil kids.

White Wolf Of Solomon
09-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Hmmmmm

Pot heads
Fake People
Did I mention Pot heads?

Ever Dream
09-21-2006, 07:36 AM
My brother is really annoying. Some of my classmaters, some teachers, people who think they're funny but aren't, people how thinks they always knows better.
I think more things annoys me, but I can't think more right now.

razzen88
09-21-2006, 01:25 PM
people that are unreliable. if your my friend and you say youll meet me somewhere, not show up for 3 hours, and then dont give me a heads up then i really dont like you much.

*aw yes pent up frustration is good for the heart*

DarkMoonPrince
09-21-2006, 01:31 PM
People who think that they are superior to others annoys me. . .

Master Ninja Aldj
09-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Chavs, emos and goths annoy me but what annoyes me the most is that I can't be with the girl I love :(

EDIT: Also blonde jokes

razzen88
09-22-2006, 03:05 PM
ooo i agree, DarkMoon

its really annoying when people keep saying, "i act grown up for my age" or "more mature".

do those people realize they are just annoying? just because you are more mature does NOT mean that you are mature.

Sagat
09-22-2006, 03:37 PM
New hate:

The Royal Canadian freaking Dragoons. And my job. I hate the RCD's and I hate 836 RMS. The job sucks and isn't fulfilling at all you're basically a little .. female dog to paperwork and it never ends, people give you 200% work to do and the hammer comes down when you miss that 1%. On top of that I think our RSM is clinically insane and he's driving people away from the whole unit which has now gone to crap.

Hyperaesthesia
09-22-2006, 04:09 PM
A few little things that come to mind-

- Phrases such as "basically", "at the end of the day" and "when all's said and done", when they're overused and thrown into sentences where they add nothing.
- The phrase "off of"- e.g. "She stole that off of me".
- Excessive misuse of apostrophes. I can handle a few, but walking around a market drives me insane when every stall owner apparantly thinks "Oh NO! An 'S'! We must UNLEASH ALL THE APOSTROPHES!"
- The fact that it's (quite rightly) considered very bad and wrong to insult someone who is overweight, but it's cool if you want to call thin women ugly, scrawny, unhealthy, unfeminine and claim that all men only like bigger girls.
- People who think it's impossible for me to be a well-adjusted adult who simply happens to dislike relationships. I don't have intimacy issues, I haven't been abused and all the men interested in me have never been anything but lovely.
- Overuse of 'noob' humour. Something isn't automatically very funny and ironic just because you've typed in alternating caps, used e-cliches like 'omgwtfbbq' and finished off with a "!!!!111eleventyone!"

cebious
09-22-2006, 04:18 PM
when people keep saying to same thing ove and over and over again do u feel the same way??

Princess Cupcake
09-22-2006, 05:04 PM
It's not difficult to annoy me. I'd tell but I don't feel like typing everything. The top annoyance is when people mistake my words and when people don't understand me.

Bucky Katt
09-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Great. Three more noobs infecting a thread with spammy, misspelled, far from half-baked posts. Why can't there be a filter where the people with some train of thought slip through while the ones without get stuck in the netting? Why?
These three: cebious, judu870, and LadyWolf14, prove the fact we need a noob blocker on AF.
Add this to the growing "Annoying Things List" of mine!!

David L
09-22-2006, 05:57 PM
I hate people that talk about you behind your back, but won't confront you with their problems face to face.

And ticks - I HATE TICKS!

Fuu Kasumi
09-22-2006, 06:36 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/journal.php?do=showentry&e=4646

But, I might have found more than just those things listed.
~There you go. And, while you're at it, leave a comment.

Boredom~
09-22-2006, 11:04 PM
I hate people who exagerate problems and make them seem big when its only a small no big retarded problem. Oh and also i hate kids younger than me... no reason really...

~courtney morgan~
09-23-2006, 04:23 AM
i hate blonde jokes more than anything