PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: Sakura's Lost Memories? (begining: how it happened)

Sakura Holic
04-20-2006, 01:51 AM
*Clang*

“Sasuke Kun! Look out!” cried the girl with pink hair under the tree. “Naruto! Help him!”

The blonde hair boy with an orange jump suit kicked his opponent. He quickly pulled out daggers and threw it to his comrade’s opponent, which it hit him on the arms. They boy with midnight hair in black had a chance of attacking so he kicked him sending him 26ft away from him. Just then, a shadow crawled behind the blond hair boy.

“Naruto! Behind you!” cried the pink haired girl again.

The blonde hair boy looked behind him, with his eyes widen. As soon as he knew it, his opponent he fought earlier, first punched him, and then kicked him in the stomach. Right there, he flew 10 ft away and hit the tree

“Sasuke Kun! Naruto is hurt!” yelled the pink haired girl

The midnight hair boy looked at his comrades and then his enemy coming right at him. He jumped up and threw a windmill shuriken at him but he manages to dodge it.

“Naruto, get up!” the boy ordered.

Naruto heard his friend’s voice and got up. As soon as he got up, he shot multiple weapons of shuriken and kunai knives to his opponent. He manages to dodge it but one of them hit him.

“Is that all you’ve got?” insulted Naruto’s opponent.

“Just you wait, Hitaki.”

While then, his friend is still fighting is opponent, trying to attack him. Moreover, the pink haired girl just stood under the tree, cannot do anything about it. Even her throws of weapons are useless. Then, his enemy got his dagger and strikes him but he manage to block it, holding on guard.

“Now?” Naruto’s friend startled still guarding and holding on the kunai against his enemy’s kunai.

“Now Sasuke!” Naruto shouted

“What is this?” asked Hitaki.

Naruto’s clones suddenly appeared as soon as he did his hand signs done. His clones gang up on Hitachi wile Sasuke had his hand held palms up, with some kind of lightning ball on it. Then, one of Naruto’s clones kicked Hitaki In the air.

“Uzumaki,” Naruto shouted. Then, jumped up in the air where Hitaki’s stomach is wide open to kick. Naruto kicked him on the stomach with his heel.

“Naruto Rendan!” He shouted again.

Right there, Hitachi fell on the ground of dirt. Sasuke on the other hand, is still charging up his lightning ball dodging his opponent’s attacks. Then, he had an opening to attack. He finished charging up his ball quickly.

“Chiori!” yelled Sasuke aloud having his hand through his opponent’s chest. His hand got through his entire body but no blood came out.

“What!?” Sasuke realized that no blood came out of his body. Then, his body disappeared with a puff of smoke and a light puff sound. Realizing this, Sasuke knew it’s a fake just now…

“Kashime is-”

Then a shriek interrupted.

“Sakura-Chan!” Naruto shouted.

Both boys ran to the area where the girl is. Under the tree, slumped down was a girl covered in blood, with her eyes closed. She had shurikens pinned in her flesh arm. Kashime on the other hand was pinned on a tree with a dagger pierced through his heart. He is dead.

“Sakura!” Sasuke shouted, as he ran up to her. He held her in his arms and took the shirikens off her arm. Naruto ran up to them with sobs and tears calling her name repeatedly. Blood flowed down from her fore head as Sasuke noticed a huge bump on Sakura’s head.

“Sakura, your head.” Sasuke said nervously. He stood up carrying her, and then went up to Naruto.

“Naruto, take care of this mess while I take Sakura to the hospital.” He ordered.

“Hai.” he said with sobs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I add a few made up characters...This is just the begining. Hope you like it. I did my best. Be honest on how it was. (And no I dont own naruto or w/e)

Alycursed
04-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Not bad,Excellent beginning to be honest! n_n I love it so far, especially because i support the whole ''sasuke and sakura'' thing. keep it up...i want to hear more! ;D

Sakura Holic
04-22-2006, 01:27 AM
Thankyou so much! Next Time, Im plaining to write a NaruHina story. ^ ^;

Daimastuny
08-17-2006, 08:16 PM
^o^ this sounds good Risa, I liked the middle section more because it had more details and action. Good work, now admit it! you're talented! I like it keep on writing, pwease.

Tekkenshaz
08-21-2006, 10:08 AM
nice i like the way u have wrote it

Anime Fan =^.^=
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
I like the form that's taking shape here, I myself am a fan of Sakura/Sasuke. I like the begining, you're talented, keep it up! If you ever finnish it you should enter it into a FanFic competition, seriously, it's got real potential, and so do you!

=^.^= Kudos!

Daenerys
08-21-2006, 01:50 PM
You know, I read this twice, once when it was first posted, and then once now, after I'd been validating images for the animegalleries.net naruto section.

NOW I FINALLY KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, so the story actually makes sense. XD

Fast_as_Fire_
08-21-2006, 05:53 PM
SasuSaku is NOT my fav pairing..but i love it!!(cries) your so good at writing fan fic's.....

Sakura Holic
08-22-2006, 09:30 PM
@ Brody: Lol o mi gosh really? XD Now you know. XD
@ Fast as fire: NO I STINK! but thanks for saying that. Makes me feel great. ^ ^
Thanks for having me cheered up. <3

Fast_as_Fire_
08-25-2006, 08:52 PM
You do not stink Dl you rockkkk!!! oh yeah..your avatar is cute

Shy_Little_Hinata_Clone
09-24-2006, 07:29 AM
this is really cool

Lovesasuke4ever01
07-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Omg i love it it's sad and finally for ones Sasuke cared about Sakura love the story hope you put more!

bladewolf_10
08-06-2008, 07:15 PM
eh,the perspective was wierd,naming them from how they look. and WAY too many typos.nice though,you have a future.