PDA

View Full Version : Your guilty pleasure show, non anime.

Sadie
04-19-2006, 07:30 PM
I'd have to say American Idol occasionally, or the fact i havent missed an episode of Degrassi High scince it started i have even seen reruns of the 80's version. :laugh:

Tsuna Kadiri
04-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Edd, Ed, and Eddy. I can sit and watch that show for hours and never get tired of it.

And I'm not ashamed to say it, either!

Ωmega
04-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Americas Next Top Model...watching it now too!!!

Opinionated
04-19-2006, 08:02 PM
The closesest thing I think I have to a guilty pleasure show is Stat Trek 2.0 on G4.

[Boolean]
04-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Anything stupid and funny.

Ami~chan
04-19-2006, 08:12 PM
I have a few:

-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I <3 it so much!!!)
-America's Next Top Model (This is the show that made me want to be a model, but that wouldn't be happening anytime soon)
-The L Word (series finale was bad, but I can't wait 'til season 4!)
-Ed, Edd, Eddy (I love Edd -Double D-. it's nice to have an OCD cartoon every once in awhile)

Bibi of the Blue Sea
04-19-2006, 08:27 PM
i like to watch Grey's Anatomy, ER, Monk, Law & Order SVU and CI, theres also Family Guy and various other things. oh and theres The Best Week Ever, The Colbert Report, and of course The Daily News with Jon Stewart...

Sandro
04-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Might as well make myself heard, being that I hardly come on here at all...

Hmm, my giulity pleasure show, non anime...Well, I wouldn't call it a "guilty pleasure" they're just a pleasure to watch. One would be Beavis and Butt-head -- stupid, but very funny. The other is Family Guy -- just plain hilarious, and way more better than Simpsons. Oh right, I do belive I'm missing at least one...*thinks for a long moment* Ah, Myth Busters -- currently the only show I'd actually watch on Discovery Channel.

Manhattan_Project_2000
04-19-2006, 08:30 PM
I don't really have one. The only things I'm watching each week on a regular basis, that aren't anime are Minoriteam, Wonder Showzen, and Boondocks.

Music Fiend
04-19-2006, 08:35 PM
WWE Smackdown! and RAW ~ haha, as much as the story boards suck, I can't resist watching those big idiots wrestle. Plus, the divas keep me from feeling...man-love. XD Wow, that was so stupid...

All Grown Up! ~ Damn Rugrats and their teenage problems!

Drake and Josh ~ Yeah... :(

Zoey 101 ~ OMG, but Jamie Lynn Spears is sooo hot, how can I NOT watch! :unsure:

Gjallarhorn
04-19-2006, 09:28 PM
1. Fairly Odd Parents
2. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

aasgnt
04-19-2006, 09:39 PM
stargate series, battlestar galactica (new), history/discovery channels

kenny_killer
04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
- Rugrats
[not the new "preteenage" series... but the old one when they use to go on adventures, i use to stare mindlessly at the T.V. watching the same rugrats episodes and movies over and over again when i was little... heh...]

- The Boondocks
[im not sure if its anime or not... personally, I dont think so. ]

- Southpark
[sometimes the jokes get stupid, but its mostly really funny. and it has its moments when they have really intelligent lines. If you keep a little maturity while watching this show, you can learn alot. (same with The Boondocks)]

- Futurama
[reminds me of simpsons, but more of urban comidic situations and jokes.]

- Family guy/American dad
[i like family guy better... american dad is good but i think they should cancel it and concentrate more on family guy]

- Jackass/wild boys
[lets just say when I watch this, I can't breath untill commercials.]

(last but not least)
-Simpsons
[i see as the very birth of animated comidy]

BlU3
04-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Judging Amy, Lost, n sometimes; CSI.
I do watch discovery channel if there's something I'm interested is on. Especially when it concerns ghosts. I've always been curious.

Edited: I totally forgot about X-play! *smacks head*

pyrothunder336
04-19-2006, 10:21 PM
There is alot of these for me but I will try to think of the main ones.

1. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

2. Boondocks

3. South Park

4. Biggest Loser

5. Invader Zim

kvin469
04-19-2006, 11:19 PM
WWE Raw anything else i watch i wouldn't consider a guilty pleasure

Daenerys
04-20-2006, 01:33 AM
The O.C

Kaitou Dark
04-20-2006, 02:36 AM
Two And A Half Men--I can watch that show and never get tired of it...Its so funny!!!

Ayame_Sohma
04-20-2006, 04:42 AM
Hello

Mine are
Fairly Odd Parents
Two And A Half Men
WWE Raw

Zedekiah
04-20-2006, 05:15 AM
Gilmore Girls : )

Krsnik
04-20-2006, 05:25 AM
Ultimate fighter.

animeglobe
04-20-2006, 05:37 AM
I have a few:

-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I <3 it so much!!!)
-America's Next Top Model (This is the show that made me want to be a model, but that wouldn't be happening anytime soon)
-The L Word (series finale was bad, but I can't wait 'til season 4!)
-Ed, Edd, Eddy (I love Edd -Double D-. it's nice to have an OCD cartoon every once in awhile)
omg i love the L word..but i do agree the last finale series was bad.

fosters home for imagenary friends. i love that show to death. it's a fantasy that all lil children wish was real. plus blu is soo hilarious.
ed,edd,eddy i still watch that show too

[BlackDeath]
04-20-2006, 05:37 AM
Series 2, 3 and now 4 of "24" Gotta love the counter-terrorism stuff.

MistressPookyChan
04-20-2006, 08:43 AM
mine are...

ainori (Japan): 6 young adults in a "love wagon" (pink van), driving around the world. their goal is to fall in love. when they fall for someone, they ask them to fly back to Japan with them. If the person says yes, they go back together. if the person says no, the person returns alone and the person they asked stays on the show. It's ADDICTIVE.

West Wing: politics is love <3

ER: oh gawd how I miss ER. I don't get it here so I'm way behind.

Dochi cooking show (Japanese): two top chefs go head-to-head and make their specialty meal (the meals are pre-chosen). For example: soba vs udon. Random celebrities pick the winner based on looks and smell alone. The person with the most votes win, but the people that voted for them win because they get to eat the food. :)

Gandizzl
04-20-2006, 08:49 AM
Don't really watch a lot of tv, usually dvd's.

Ed, Edd & Eddy - It's such a weird show, but I love it.

Hotel Cæsar - Norwegian soap! I don't like it, but it's on at such a good time so I sometimes end up watching it. It's one of those shows where you can watch one episode every year and still know what's going on -__-

Sadie
04-20-2006, 10:46 AM
O_o Invaders zim is not a guilty pleasure!

I'm pround to be a zim fan!!!!

Vampireness
04-20-2006, 01:13 PM
O.o Woo let's see..
Totally Spies.. xD I know I know
Degrassi..
Family guy.. Crazy show o.O
But this one is not really that much of a gulity pleasure..Charmed ^-^

And Im also a proud Invader Zim fan o.O

Dmeth
04-20-2006, 01:16 PM
My GF is always watching that America's Next Top model...

Sadie
04-20-2006, 02:32 PM
It was pretty funny last night.

i mean i DONT watch that.

>_> <_ < O_O

skater2791
04-20-2006, 02:38 PM
fairly odd parents
ed,edd,and eddy
south park

.....anything tht is funny

Keitaru-san
04-20-2006, 03:05 PM
reality tv, specially cheaters, i like the face of those who get cought specially redhanded.

justice prevail i love justice.

Sayoran
04-20-2006, 03:28 PM
South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons and Family Guy.

'Nuff said...

Sadie
04-20-2006, 03:33 PM
those are all gd shows

PigFarts
04-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Well, since I don't watch T.V much, I really only have 3 "guilty pleasure" shows: one in reruns, one just ended, and the other's on all the time!

1) Friends...one of my favoriter shows! I was actually Phoebe for Halloween a couple of years ago! :p

2) Project Runway...well, it's over with now, but whenever it was on TV (mostly this past season), I would be watching it. To bad Daniel Vosovic didn't win...he should've!

3) Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...ugh! I love this show! The Fab 5 are my idols! And Kyan Douglas...mmm...too gorgeous of a man to be gay!

Lilium Filix
04-20-2006, 03:52 PM
What not to wear. ( I swear Crystal~Blaze is way too girl..HE..not she, makes me watch it. O.o)
America's Next Top model ( For some reason it has inspire me to become a model. >.>; )
Family Guy (Stewie...XD)

I don't really watch t.v. often. ^^;

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

Keitaru-san
04-20-2006, 04:21 PM
mine are...

ainori (Japan): 6 young adults in a "love wagon" (pink van), driving around the world. their goal is to fall in love. when they fall for someone, they ask them to fly back to Japan with them. If the person says yes, they go back together. if the person says no, the person returns alone and the person they asked stays on the show. It's ADDICTIVE.

that sure is addictive heehee it will be fun sad and happy.

hey has anyone watched my name is earl?

Music Fiend
04-20-2006, 04:29 PM
hehe, I forgot one. This show is probably my guiltiest:

Totally Spies ~ Clover, Alex, and Sam; Beverly Hill girls who love to shop, stare at cute boys, and beat the bad guys! Ugh, somebody please shut me up... :sweatdrop

Sadie
04-20-2006, 04:32 PM
that sure is addictive heehee it will be fun sad and happy.

hey has anyone watched my name is earl?

yes actually, its like my dads new favourite show. :D

Piper
04-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Charmed. ^_^;

Dr.McDoom!
04-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Well, It's been 2 moths since my TV got BUSTED and i don't feel like buying one soon. I just stay here on AF, it's cozy ~_~.
These where my previous/antique shows:
Jackass - Lov'em, Lov'em, they are the tough stuff!
Grey's Anatomy - I only got to see one episode. I was so into it, i mean : getting interior cerebro-vascular damage from a twisted ankle is just so RETARDED
Simpsons/Futurama - Yeah, good ones
Ed, Edd and Eddy - HA! me and Danny used to watch them when we were 12
CSI MI/LV/NY - Hmmm, Cadavers and nightlife, Um-hum.
Dirty Sanchez - That one sucked! it was no better than Jackass, it was just GROSS

Marie2007
04-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Crossing Jordan

Mizuhara Chiyo
04-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Not Necessarily in order:
Forensic Files & Cops (On Court TV)
ED, Edd & Eddy --#1 Non-Anime Cartoon
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Star Trek The Next Generation
Star Trek The Original Series

.Alumina
04-22-2006, 05:29 PM
footballers wives and...fosters home for imaginary friends

Sagat
04-22-2006, 05:48 PM
trailer park boys!!

_allismine_
04-22-2006, 08:42 PM
8 Simple Rules, Radio Free Roscoe, and Boy Meets World are my guilty pleasure shows. Anime-wise, Mew Mew Power and Sailor Moon. I've always been somewhat of a tomboy, and admitting I liked any of these shows would ruin my rep.

Example? I usually watch shows like Family Guy (Stewie pwns), South Park, MXC, Max-X, you get the point. :-P

BoldMushroom
04-22-2006, 08:54 PM
I used to love watching MTV Cribs. Then they started showing nothing but rappers and professional athletes (or professional pseudo-athletes), and I lost interest.

.Alumina
04-22-2006, 08:56 PM
i just remembered one! the suite life of Zack and Cody!..im gonna crawl back into my corner now...

Music Fiend
04-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Oh, that reminds me; I forgot Lizzie McGuire, too! Hehe, I used to cheer Gordo and Lizzie on, hoping that they would end up as a couple.

Jagan Eye
04-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends
Boy Meets World
Suite Life of Zach(it may be Zack...idk Y.Y) and Cody

fimbulvinter
04-23-2006, 06:54 PM
moesha! i love that show!!

Bucky Katt
04-23-2006, 08:24 PM
South Park (Gotta love Cartman. <3)

Family Guy

American Dad (Less than Family Guy.)

There's a comedian I can't get enough of on Comedy Central. I can't remember his name, but he's a ventriloquist with all these crazy, different looking puppets. I try to watch it whenever it's on, but I always miss some parts!

<:*sakura~chan*:>
04-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Viva La Bam and South of Nowhere. i just love watching the hilarious stuff that Bam Margera and his Crew do in there show`z. South of Nowhere is okay...it get`z....i..don`t know how to explain it..but it`z good.