PDA

View Full Version : case closed

night_inuyasha
04-15-2006, 01:16 AM
case closed is a funny anime show that any one can see even kids.it is about a teen who gets druged and is turned into a boy and the tenn is jimmy and he is a detective and i gess u get it if u seen it and if u didnt see it u should it is realy good
and who is your frav person mine is rachel

bafflequeen
04-15-2006, 02:48 AM
yeah, i get it. i watched case close and my favorite characters are jimmy and the other guy who look just like jimmy, only he is darker....he's a teenager who's also a detective too.

jewel2sparkle
04-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Never seen it. However it doens't really draw my attention.

Music Fiend
04-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Conan is one of my favorite animes. Jimmy Kudo is a pretty cool dude, and I like the story. Its funny when Conan, as a little kid, can out-class the "great" detective Richard (Rachel's father).

shinju hoshi
04-15-2006, 04:54 PM
oh ya i know the show, it just came on ytv. i dont really care much about it cuz its kinda boring....... but hey ive only seen the first 2 eps, maybe it will get better.

night_inuyasha
04-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Conan is one of my favorite animes. Jimmy Kudo is a pretty cool dude, and I like the story. Its funny when Conan, as a little kid, can out-class the "great" detective Richard (Rachel's father).well richard was never a great detective conan [jimmy]is.

Donye
04-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah I like the show. One thing I dont get. How does a pill turn you into a kid?

MaGeaX~
04-16-2006, 12:10 AM
i used to watch it all the time <3
i like Jimmy, Coan, Rachel's father, and Rachel

MSCBrock
04-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Conan is one of my favorite animes. Jimmy Kudo is a pretty cool dude, and I like the story. Its funny when Conan, as a little kid, can out-class the "great" detective Richard (Rachel's father).i no the show is so funny ! XD mi fav character though is either conan or kaito kid

shinju hoshi
04-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah I like the show. One thing I dont get. How does a pill turn you into a kid?i got no clue

night_inuyasha
04-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah I like the show. One thing I dont get. How does a pill turn you into a kid?it is a cartoon not real life they are being sarcastic

Chaux
04-17-2006, 01:20 AM
isnt that detective conan??
um.. im confused..
i seen detective conan (i own it, in japanese)
and i have case closed manga, but the kid on the cover looks like conan!..
(@_@) im confuzzled..
ok, so..
is... someone kind enough to give me an explanation??
(^_^) <<..explanation appreciated..>>

Chaux
04-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Yeah I like the show. One thing I dont get. How does a pill turn you into a kid?
lol its an anime, so anything is possible lol.
you gotta use your inmagination a little bit (^_^)

Music Fiend
04-17-2006, 04:41 AM
isnt that detective conan??
um.. im confused..
i seen detective conan (i own it, in japanese)
and i have case closed manga, but the kid on the cover looks like conan!..
(@_@) im confuzzled..
ok, so..
is... someone kind enough to give me an explanation??
(^_^) <<..explanation appreciated..>>

Case Closed, Conan, Detective Conan; They all revolve around Jimmy Kudo and his younger form, Conan. The show is called "Case Closed" in America, and possibly other countries, outside of Japan.