PDA

View Full Version : Original Fiction: A realm called Sydellon! Ch. 2

*Darla's_Curiousity*
04-14-2006, 10:56 PM
Okay here it is ch. 2 I hope you enjoy it a leave a comment and tips ar ideas are always welcome!:D

~Chapter 2~

“So what are you thinking about Sarah” John voice cut through her thoughts bringing her back to the present. How long had he seen standing there? “Nothing really!” she said blushing slightly! He cocked an eyebrow and grinned. “Then why are you blushing Princess!” “John will you tell me the rest of your story now?” she begged. “Yes I think you are ready to know now! But now is on the brink of destruction!’ he heard her gasp softly but didn’t stop! “I was sent to find you because it is our destiny to be the one who save our world! You and I are the only ones who have the power to fight off the evil!” He felt bad, thins must be hard for her but it is only going to get harder!

The old man waved his hand over a small pool of water and sighed.

“Those two have such a long journey in front of them!” The old was named Sirius and he was a level 9 mage. His teacher had been the one to send the then infant princess to earth. He had meant well but the evil was getting stronger now. He sighed again and looked back at the pools surface! If only he too could cross over too then he could be more help to them but even with all his power he could not. And it was not safe to bring her here not yet anyway. The evil wanted her most of all which both worried and puzzled him! What was in the girl that was not in John also. They were both the children in the prophesy. The war was getting closer and no one was safe. The mages magical cloaking barrier was the only thing that kept him hidden it. He looked out of his window and to the west where the evil lurked. “Do not get comfortable for you downfall is close at hand!” A clap of thunder sounded as if in response.

~End of chapter 2~

P.S. Sorry if you think its 2 short!

animeangellover
06-27-2006, 05:44 PM
interesting story

Sana Kurata
06-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Hm... it is like the person above me says interesting. But to be honest its kind of weird the way it goes on...