PDA

View Full Version : advice to guys/facts about girls

PleilA
04-13-2006, 08:12 PM
ok girls give all the guys out there advice on anything from how to ask a girl out , to what to do in a relationship

Capernicus
04-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Girls:

generally more senseitive
like to talk about how their day went
love shoes
pay attention to fasion trends
take care of their appearance (make up, perfume, conditioner, etc)

I think of more later.

Vendetta
04-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Okay, I got one... When you are in a relationship, Don't ignore the girl! I have had that done to me, he went bye-bye. Also, spend as much time as you can, and (in my opinion) don't bag on her friends, compliment her, And... sometimes girls feel akward and don't know how to react, so try not to pressure them! That'a all I have right now....

PleilA
04-13-2006, 08:31 PM
and girls like confidence in a guy , even if its a little, but dont be always putting your self down

Vendetta
04-13-2006, 08:36 PM
and girls like confidence in a guy , even if its a little, but dont be always putting your self down
Yes, they do... but, not too confident, we don't want you showing off 24/7 and all!

Knight_of_NI
04-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Hmmmmm... this sounds like one big stereo type thread.

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-13-2006, 11:18 PM
One thing about guys is that if they don't want to talk about something or don't want to do something, they don't want to be pestered about it (Being a guy I prove my point).

Girls....the only thing I can give as advice to the flirtatious guy is to try complimenting them in front of her friends. It tends to have more of an impact that way. And freshen up on your joke skills, they like one that can make them laugh.

BoldMushroom
04-13-2006, 11:23 PM
Hmmmmm... this sounds like one big stereo type thread.Yeah, basically. This thread should be taken with a giant grain of salt - the subject matter screams "MASSIVE GENERALIZATIONS HERE." Sensitive?! Not some of the girls I know.

But at least they're good generalizations - I don't want to think about what a "Facts About Guys" thread would be like. :huh:

Cat_Demon
04-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Dont try to argue with her since most gurls will not back down(guys it is almost impossible to win and have ur gurl still happy) also be nice to them and dont act like a jerk, treat them like a real person, talk to them as much as possible and give her compliements like ur beautiful and etc.

hope that helps a little

Kazuma-kun
04-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Oh my, I am a guy and I knew these things... Before I read any of it...

Some of my best advice would be to be honest, unless of course you are putting down the girl, thats bad. Also, I know it's been said, but the small things matter, opening the doors for them, compliment them, ect. Try not to argue, because I can promise, any girl you get in an arguement eith you will lose, weither you win the arguement or not. Don't brag on yourself to them, thats what they do. It works better this way. Make them smile, because I know it was wonderful to see my girl smile and laugh, it not only makes them feel good but it makes you feel good too. DO NOT BE TOO TOUGH. Most girls like a sensitive side, but don't lose the strong side either, and trust me it is possible. Ask the girl simple questions like 'How was your day?' or 'What did you do today?' Don't even think you can pull off hanging with your friends and being on a date, it is better to just stick with the date. Friends along with it make it complicated. Let them do the things they do, like play with your hair and lean on your shoulder. Don't do anything while trying to be with them or ignore them, don't multitask. This goes with the friend rule. Pretty much let them do almost whatever...

Of course, this is only what I've noticed through my experiances. I'm not saying its all true ^ ^

Cat_Demon
04-14-2006, 01:26 AM
that is true..
but then thats if the gurl you have is nice and everything since some of us will hit you left and right and not give a crap on wut you did, but most relationships like this dont last long....gurls do hit ur guys like a stress toy, they deseve to get hit but not all the time...depressed you and your freaking relationships..=)

GreyFox37
04-14-2006, 05:27 AM
This is all good advice, but are you being honest wth it or just trying to make the relationship cope through the secret girl langages of, "I want a nice guy" which translates to "I want a nice guy who is rich, good in bed, and will beat me, but I keep coming back to him because I am in love wth him so much."

One thing I discovered is the relationship ladder, where on one side, a girl has the men she wants to sleep with because he pretends not to be intereted and that keeps the girls coming back, or the friendship ladder, which is where the "You're like a big sister" boys go to.

And before you say I know nothing about girls, bear in mind I am currently with one, engaged, and going on 4 years :P

Music Fiend
04-14-2006, 07:20 AM
This is all good advice, but are you being honest wth it or just trying to make the relationship cope through the secret girl langages of, "I want a nice guy" which translates to "I want a nice guy who is rich, good in bed, and will beat me, but I keep coming back to him because I am in love wth him so much."

One thing I discovered is the relationship ladder, where on one side, a girl has the men she wants to sleep with because he pretends not to be intereted and that keeps the girls coming back, or the friendship ladder, which is where the "You're like a big sister" boys go to.

And before you say I know nothing about girls, bear in mind I am currently with one, engaged, and going on 4 years :P

I agree. Its like,"I want a nice guy who will treat me like a princess", but then some of those girls just go for the extremely bad-boy, who treats them like s***, because it gets them excited and turns them on (Yes yes, I know that I have "Bad-Boy" in my usertitle, but its more about being cool, confident, and laid-back, then smacking some girl and verbally abusing her). I've met quite a few girls who just say, "Oh, what a sweet guy you are", but I know they are thinking, "He's like a big brother to me...now, where is that cutie at?!? Owww, he's soooo sexy and cute, even if he has no personality, is a failure at life, and a cheap-*ss"

Din, Sacred to Ra
04-22-2006, 07:07 AM
Girls like a guy that talks to them like a real person, well, most do. They hate guys that change when they r around their friends and can get frustrated when they dont listen to them. Some girls also hate guys who are too soppy and are a bit too full on. So somewhere inbetween is great! :D

Sayoran
04-22-2006, 07:42 AM
This basically sums me up:

I can understand the theories of advanced physics; I can confidently apply complex mathematics... But i can never, ever understand women *LoL*

Thanks,
Sayoran ^_^

Music Fiend
04-22-2006, 08:03 AM
This basically sums me up:

I can understand the theories of advanced physics; I can confidently apply complex mathematics... But i can never, ever understand women *LoL*

Thanks,
Sayoran ^_^

I would have agreed with you, a few years back, but now, I feel as though I'm really starting to understand girls. Either that, or my personality, and not my experience, has led to more understanding. I just sit back and listen to what they have to say. I give them respect and I don't treat them like crap. I know that there are many girls that want a pretty bad-boy to show-off, but, once they get over that shallowness, or get their heart broken by such a guy, some of them realize that a guy being sexy and bad, doesn't mean that he is perfect or is going to satisfy you.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Heres one don't bother with them.

They don't understand much. They are to chatty. To clingy and when you dump them they act as if it is the end of the world.
They even call you to much.
Their annoying and they think about stupid things.

Thats my adviced

lorie
04-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Girls like a guy that talks to them like a real person, well, most do. They hate guys that change when they r around their friends and can get frustrated when they dont listen to them. Some girls also hate guys who are too soppy and are a bit too full on. So somewhere inbetween is great! :D
Agreed. I have seen many people complain about that. And then the relationship usually ends.

Cat_Demon
04-22-2006, 01:48 PM
i never thought us woman are that hard to understand.....

[Boolean]
04-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Heres one don't bother with them.

They don't understand much. They are to chatty. To clingy and when you dump them they act as if it is the end of the world.
They even call you to much.
Their annoying and they think about stupid things.

Thats my advicedWroooooooooong. Sterotypeness.

Don't understand: I beat 7 high school boys in a college level book test when I was in 7th grade.
Chatty: I don't say a thing most of the day.
End of World: The only thing that makes me feel as if it's the end of the world is when I hear of nuclear weapons.
Stupid Thoughts: Hmmmm...let's see. I think of mathematical equations when calculating everyday things. You just called anime stupid too because that's one of the only things I think about.

Kishiro
04-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Man, there have been some lame threads, but this thread is teh super lame, to the extreme, yo.

Honestly, the last people whom need to be giving advice to guys on asking out girls, is other girls. Especially when girls only point out things that they personally like in a guy. Guys, please disavow everything they've said, for your own good.

Not all girls are the same, and it is much easier to find out what they are like and what they want my merely talking to them. And if there is one piece of advice anyone can take away from this thread, is that girls to repsect a guy whom can talk to them outright, and who takes the chance to talk to her.

I don't think all girls love honesty, because when I'm honest with a lot of girls, they get upset, and throw a fit. Hell, I've always believed that humans hate honesty. So just be subtle, and don't say anything you don't have to.

Cat_Demon
04-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Man, there have been some lame threads, but this thread is teh super lame, to the extreme, yo.

Honestly, the last people whom need to be giving advice to guys on asking out girls, is other girls. Especially when girls only point out things that they personally like in a guy. Guys, please disavow everything they've said, for your own good.

Not all girls are the same, and it is much easier to find out what they are like and what they want my merely talking to them. And if there is one piece of advice anyone can take away from this thread, is that girls to repsect a guy whom can talk to them outright, and who takes the chance to talk to her.

I don't think all girls love honesty, because when I'm honest with a lot of girls, they get upset, and throw a fit. Hell, I've always believed that humans hate honesty. So just be subtle, and don't say anything you don't have to.
so you saying we can't take the truth?

to be honest most of the gurls here would hate to be called ""fat"" ""ugly"", to be honest i dont care what a guy or anyone else for that matter calls me, no need to throw a fit and if you do it only means you still act like a kid and need to grow up. Which many of you people do (i may act dumb and all but i always kid around to brighten peoples lives)

some of us when you call us things and etc. hit you or might say stuff back.

but we arent really that big of a threat or issue. so wuts so hard to grasp?

Keyasaffection
04-22-2006, 02:26 PM
show her you know and like her....remember the little things.........its as simple as that......

Kishiro
04-23-2006, 01:36 PM
so you saying we can't take the truth?

to be honest most of the gurls here would hate to be called ""fat"" ""ugly"", to be honest i dont care what a guy or anyone else for that matter calls me, no need to throw a fit and if you do it only means you still act like a kid and need to grow up. Which many of you people do (i may act dumb and all but i always kid around to brighten peoples lives)

some of us when you call us things and etc. hit you or might say stuff back.

but we arent really that big of a threat or issue. so wuts so hard to grasp?Nothing is hard to grasp. At least not for me.

Women are that big of an issue for a lot of guys, and even to other women. Most girls I know say "I hate girls" because of the way girls act, or at least the way most girls behave. To generalize all girls would be wrong.

Cat_Demon
04-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Nothing is hard to grasp. At least not for me.

Women are that big of an issue for a lot of guys, and even to other women. Most girls I know say "I hate girls" because of the way girls act, or at least the way most girls behave. To generalize all girls would be wrong.
that be wrong for us to hate our own kind (glares at some of the girls) i dont hate no one i dislike them, the others i tolerate or like.

nothing is hard for you to grasp? i beg to differ.

LittleMomo
04-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Be strong you guys, do be a fool and mess around, sometimes you can, but not too much, make sure that you get to talk to them about their problems, or tell them what has been happening, And make sure you open to them, open yourself to them, if don't know what I mean, I must be stupid. > . <

Lilium Filix
04-23-2006, 01:58 PM
It honestly depends on the girl...not all girls go for the all out sexy bad boy thing.
Some girls really are into sweet and sensitive guys. ^^
My advice is, get to know the gal you like, then ask her out.
To maintain your relationship, depends on you.
Listening to theoritical advice isn't of much benefit at all.
People have their differences....their own likes and dislikes...so be yourself, let life take it's course...and see where it goes. ^~
I for one, really do like a sweet guy...yes sometimes I do fall for the bad boy thing. XDD But that's just me.

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

Devilstears
04-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Women have feelings and emotions that men could never understand.

Zedekiah
04-23-2006, 04:31 PM
As each girl is a unique individual, I find it hard to believe there can be anything in particular that could be said here that would be in any way appropriate for every single girl/woman out there.

And more so, please, oh pleasme e, don't give that "grrlz r mutsh mor senasitve da n guyx so plz dont be meen or so lol".
That's both biased and extremely cliché.

Soh, get to know her and things will sort out themselves.
Humans don't come with hand-book instructions.

Music Fiend
04-23-2006, 04:33 PM

Actually, some men do learn to understand the emotional complexity of women. Of course, not all women play silly games with guy's hearts, act stupid to get a guy, or try to do anything to get a bad-boy who is cute, so you can't just lump them all together. I have been told that I am very understanding and I am different from the average guy. I learn a woman's emotional setting by listening to her and being there for her. I've always been a good listener, not a talker, and I think that a lot of girls enjoy that, especially when the guy actually cares about what they have to say, instead of just trying to get into their pants.

Devilstears
04-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Actually, some men do learn to understand the emotional complexity of women.
A man could possibly "learn" about womens emotions, but not experience them or know them completely. It's not a map. This is what makes women beautiful, and so very precious.

A lot of men are just stupid, oblivious to womens emotions.

I'm not trying to debate this (if someone is thinking that)
Only speaking my mind.

UltimateRukia
04-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Yanno guys, Just try to think ahead before you act. And try to keep in mind that many of us carry tazers w/ us (like me) when we go anywhere...(It took me forever to convence Dad to let me carry one!! I also had to get crappy cerification!!)Also, You can tell if a relationship will work out based on many things...but I do not fell like listing them...Also, whether male or female, beware of superficial people....

thank ya for your time!! ^-^

**Fruits~Basket**
04-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Guys need to buy girls what they want

UltimateRukia
04-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Guys need to buy girls what they wantGuys, this is the type ya need to wach out for.... she'll tear you to shreds!!

Vampireness
04-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Be nice and careing to the person whom you like. And if you think they want you to buy them what they want, then you've been dateing the wrong girls. Girls who aren't snobby don't care if you buy them stuff. From me personaly Im attracted to guys who are nice, and say sweet stuff to me. That absolutly puts me head over heels with the guy. :]

UltimateRukia
04-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Be nice and careing to the person whom you like. And if you think they want you to buy them what they want, then you've been dateing the wrong girls. Girls who aren't snobby don't care if you buy them stuff. From me personaly Im attracted to guys who are nice, and say sweet stuff to me. That absolutly puts me head over heels with the guy. :]Okay, give me a cross between Ryo Bakura[Yu-Gi-Oh!], Kenshin[Roruni Kenshin], Kurama[YuYu Hakusho], and Sesshomaru and Ta-Da!! LOVE

Demond
04-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Wow so much advice......but my sis has got some for you guys she says don't tell girls you love them just to get with them and than after you do get with them just leave them a while later.Man my sis wants me to do this cause she doesn't have a name on here and she saw me looking at this so...what ever.

Kishiro
04-23-2006, 08:09 PM
that be wrong for us to hate our own kind (glares at some of the girls) i dont hate no one i dislike them, the others i tolerate or like.

nothing is hard for you to grasp? i beg to differ.Well, nothing you say anyways. Except maybe your broken grammar.
You should work on that.

Cat_Demon
04-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Well, nothing you say anyways. Except maybe your broken grammar.
You should work on that.
my grammar is fine, i dont need to talk all in complete sentences. jeesh, not all of us use spell check

Kishiro
04-23-2006, 09:09 PM
my grammar is fine, i dont need to talk all in complete sentences. jeesh, not all of us use spell checkI'm not going to start arguing with you little one. And I don't use spell check, it is just that some of us have common sense, and naturally can type and speak correctly. It doesn't take much really. But it might be more than you have.

Let it go, from this point on, and let's get back on topic.

And on the topic of the topic, I still find that guys give better advice to other guys about girls, than girls do. Because guys look at girls as a whole, and look for similarities as to what most girls, and what certain types of girls like, while a girl giving advice is more inclined to just talk about what she likes, and might have the idea that another girl likes the same things, when that could not be the case. The two situations seem similar, but they are not the same.

Cat_Demon
04-23-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm not going to start arguing with you little one. And I don't use spell check, it is just that some of us have common sense, and naturally can type and speak correctly. It doesn't take much really. But it might be more than you have.

Let it go, from this point on, and let's get back on topic.

And on the topic of the topic, I still find that guys give better advice to other guys about girls, than girls do. Because guys look at girls as a whole, and look for similarities as to what most girls, and what certain types of girls like, while a girl giving advice is more inclined to just talk about what she likes, and might have the idea that another girl likes the same things, when that could not be the case. The two situations seem similar, but they are not the same.
pssh im not little

back to the topic, guys i suggest you get with a girl you like and are similar in personalites, otherwise your going to get a gold digger, or a real mean nasty girl. (well most of the time)

BoldMushroom
04-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Women have feelings and emotions that men could never understand.You sound like you're trying to make women sound better than men.

Don't get me wrong. In general terms, you're probably right - most men won't understand most women. But that's only one piece of the human interaction puzzle. When it boils down to it, most people don't understand the personalities of most other people (at least, not as well as they think).

For example, I'll never know what someone with obsessive-compulsive disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, etc., goes through, or what makes them act and feel the way they do. (My example takes it to an extreme, but I think you get what I'm trying to say.)

Kishiro
04-23-2006, 10:43 PM
I can't believe I've overlooked these ridiculous posts by Devils Tears and Fruits~Baskets.

Guys need to buy girls what they want

If there has EVER, been a time I wanted to tell someone to Fall In A Well And Die, you have earned it. I swear, and I wish I could flame on you and tear you a new one, but neigh. I will say however, that guys should look out for simple minded gold diggers like with this attitude. And that any girl that believes this is not worth having. Why should guys spoil you and give you everything you want for no reason? What have you done to earn gifts and special treatment? Being someone's girlfriend is simply not enough.
In short, eff that. -_-

and

A man could possibly "learn" about womens emotions, but not experience them or know them completely. It's not a map. This is what makes women beautiful, and so very precious.

Only speaking my mind.

One, you sound like a female supremacist. And two, you sound like you've never been in a real relationship. Three, you sound like you are the kind of girl that shoots down a lot of nice guys or is too cold to give any normal guy a chance, for whatever reason.

Regardless, your statements are generalized, and untrue. And your opinion absurd to me, and I'm sure to many others. It may be your opinion, but that doesn't mean its agreeable. And I personally find it ridiculous.

I understand the emotions of people, and that includes both men and women. Can you dig it?

lucifer_ur_god
04-24-2006, 11:11 AM
i never thought us woman are that hard to understand.....
thats bc you are one...no offense. see us guys have diffrent problems than you girls. gurls always think they're fat and are always cold. those to things are the hardest thing to understand. i do and agree with everything the women have said in this. the guys have pride(i try not to let it show but i do) and we look at girls even when we are dating...the old saying you can read the menu but you cant eat out...but not all guys are the same. i,m probally the oddest guy you will ever meet.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-24-2006, 01:04 PM

I don't think all girls love honesty, because when I'm honest with a lot of girls, they get upset, and throw a fit. Hell, I've always believed that humans hate honesty. So just be subtle, and don't say anything you don't have to. Thats were you're wrong.
One thing I think this thread is a good thing cause guys can understand a womans heart. So a girl can understand a guys heart. For people to understand eachother on the path of love. On a new journey to a better life. A revolution with a partner.
Were you have the lame part wrong. Your lame thinking you're cool gangster.
And maybe thats why you can't find true happiness.
Woman and men understand eachother through emotions of the heart. If they are true mates they can feel it through the virbrations of the heart.

poi_lkj_ask
04-24-2006, 01:19 PM
boys want from girls is just be youself and no one else

Cat_Demon
04-24-2006, 08:23 PM
I can't believe I've overlooked these ridiculous posts by Devils Tears and Fruits~Baskets.

If there has EVER, been a time I wanted to tell someone to Fall In A Well And Die, you have earned it. I swear, and I wish I could flame on you and tear you a new one, but neigh. I will say however, that guys should look out for simple minded gold diggers like with this attitude. And that any girl that believes this is not worth having. Why should guys spoil you and give you everything you want for no reason? What have you done to earn gifts and special treatment? Being someone's girlfriend is simply not enough.
In short, eff that. -_-

and

One, you sound like a female supremacist. And two, you sound like you've never been in a real relationship. Three, you sound like you are the kind of girl that shoots down a lot of nice guys or is too cold to give any normal guy a chance, for whatever reason.

Regardless, your statements are generalized, and untrue. And your opinion absurd to me, and I'm sure to many others. It may be your opinion, but that doesn't mean its agreeable. And I personally find it ridiculous.

I understand the emotions of people, and that includes both men and women. Can you dig it?
first yes i do date guys, i got out of a realationship just now so not really looking.

second yes i do shoot guys down a lot since most are pervs and i just dont like them

third if im a "specialist on woman" why the hell you trying to act like you know EVERYTHING about men and woman? hmm?

thats bc you are one...no offense. see us guys have diffrent problems than you girls. gurls always think they're fat and are always cold. those to things are the hardest thing to understand. i do and agree with everything the women have said in this. the guys have pride(i try not to let it show but i do) and we look at girls even when we are dating...the old saying you can read the menu but you cant eat out...but not all guys are the same. i,m probally the oddest guy you will ever meet.
yeah i agree with you but most girls who are like that dont want to date or had a bad relationship... in my case i dont want to date at the moment so i will say no (in very mean ways) to the guy that has asked me out

Sagat
04-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Oh I could give really straight advice to guys about women, but then I'd have every woman on this forum gunning for me with a rusty steak knife, get castrated, and then banned.

So, I will sum it up with .... watch your back when dealing with women.

Masali
04-24-2006, 08:38 PM
first yes i do date guys, i got out of a realationship just now so not really looking.

second yes i do shoot guys down a lot since most are pervs and i just dont like them

third if im a "specialist on woman" why the hell you trying to act like you know EVERYTHING about men and woman? hmm?

yeah i agree with you but most girls who are like that dont want to date or had a bad relationship... in my case i dont want to date at the moment so i will say no (in very mean ways) to the guy that has asked me outYes, you are what we guys tend to call a raging [removed] I can safely say that alot of the advice given in this thread was pretty weak. Honestly, it might just be because Im very comfortable talking to girls. I mean, I've been around them my whole life. Why fear them? Well, maybe girls like Cat Demon who will bite your nuts off but thats about it

Sagat
04-24-2006, 08:43 PM
Guys need to buy girls what they wantMen like that are commonly called tools and women like that are commonly called a waste of time

Kieys
04-24-2006, 08:45 PM
im a guy and we think that girls are shy around us sn i think they should be more friendly/close , but that is my opinion

Sagat
04-24-2006, 08:46 PM

Only speaking my mind.I'm not stupid or oblivious, I am just not going to bother navigating the treacherous, conniving, dragon filled fire and brimstone consumed cavern with more twists and loops in it than a Tibetian cave that is commonly called a womans mind.

I would if I wouldn't end back up at where I started a few hours later though.

Kishiro
04-24-2006, 11:26 PM

yeah i agree with you but most girls who are like that dont want to date or had a bad relationship... in my case i dont want to date at the moment so i will say no (in very mean ways) to the guy that has asked me outI don't remember ever callling you a specialist on women. Because even though you are one [a woman], you are far from being one [a specialist on women], thats for sure. And I don't know everything about men and women, and don't try to pretend that I do, but I can give some darn better advice than a raging case of estrogen (and this is no disrespect intended to any of the women here. I'd just like to say that before I continue.) like you can. You even said yourself you have been very mean lately. And it shows in this thread.

As for the buddy boy, FallenBabyDoll, and this garbage.

Thats were you're wrong.
One thing I think this thread is a good thing cause guys can understand a womans heart. So a girl can understand a guys heart. For people to understand eachother on the path of love. On a new journey to a better life. A revolution with a partner.
Woman and men understand eachother through emotions of the heart. If they are true mates they can feel it through the virbrations of the heart.
This is some crap that just makes me laugh. And I don't think I've ever been called a gangster in my life, until now. I'm sorry, this thread isn't the most lame, your post is. And I can't find true happiness? Man, my life is going pretty great. I have a great job, a great family, and a loving girlfriend that I've been with for over two years, since back when I was in highschool. So obviously, I'm doing something right that all of you coming here seeking half-baked advice from people NOT in successful relationships, want to know, but won't know, and can't know from getting bad tips from people whom can't hold a relationship, or even get a good one to start with. And to be honest, you really can't give or get good advice about the genders, it is something you have to figure out and learn on your own, and in relative to the person you are interested in.

Man, sometimes you littleuns crack me up.

lucifer_ur_god
04-25-2006, 10:48 AM

you cant stereotype all guys bc most of them are pervs...yes some of us are but not all of us.

Sagat
04-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Thats were you're wrong.
Woman and men understand eachother through emotions of the heart. If they are true mates they can feel it through the virbrations of the heart. If you can stop writing the Hallmark cards for just a second, I have to ask you what the hell makes you think that true happiness revolves around finding a partner in life? God that pisses me off.

you cant stereotype all guys bc most of them are pervs...yes some of us are but not all of us.
I am, who cares

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-25-2006, 10:56 AM
This is some crap that just makes me laugh. And I don't think I've ever been called a gangster in my life, until now. I'm sorry, this thread isn't the most lame, your post is. And I can't find true happiness? Man, my life is going pretty great. I have a great job, a great family, and a loving girlfriend that I've been with for over two years, since back when I was in highschool. So obviously, I'm doing something right that all of you coming here seeking half-baked advice from people NOT in successful relationships, want to know, but won't know, and can't know from getting bad tips from people whom can't hold a relationship, or even get a good one to start with. And to be honest, you really can't give or get good advice about the genders, it is something you have to figure out and learn on your own, and in relative to the person you are interested in.

Man, sometimes you littleuns crack me up. Let me get this straight. I hate being called Man its disrespectful. Second of all I don't belive that you have true happiness no one has true happiness. Cause true happiness is perection. And no one has a perfect life so what you are saying is that you're god and no one can comprehend your greatness.
I called you a gangster cause one your sig makes me think of it, two the way you adressed yourself in this thread, and three the way you adress the others.
Another thing everyone is inclined to their opion. Everyone has a right to explore what others think is a good idea.
I would have to say what you posted was pure garbage. You crapped all over this thread.
So before you come in here and think your cool maybe you should use that dense head of yours and realize the offense you did.
I realized now its your turn.
Thank You and have a niced day.

Cat_Demon
04-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Yes, you are what we guys tend to call a raging [removed] I can safely say that alot of the advice given in this thread was pretty weak. Honestly, it might just be because Im very comfortable talking to girls. I mean, I've been around them my whole life. Why fear them? Well, maybe girls like Cat Demon who will bite your nuts off but thats about itim not that mean, actually im not really, just most of the guys in my skool are perverts, and im a raging (bleep) im happy with that then date one of those pervs

as for that little stupid boy, wut makes you think you know anything? and so wut if i have been mean? If you havent seen all ive really done was point it towards you, since your acting like a real *censored* now.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-25-2006, 11:50 AM
If you can stop writing the Hallmark cards for just a second, I have to ask you what the hell makes you think that true happiness revolves around finding a partner in life? God that pisses me off. I never was writing a Hallmark card.

And I never said that you just inetrpruted it that way. Happiness doesn't revovle a partnership with another. Happiness happens with another partnership the partnership and happiness of yourself. Then it becoems more when you find someone just like you. That person is a cloned thought of yourself. Its a partnership.
No one ever said relationship create happiness. Happiness creates relationships and feelings for people.
To me though going through what I am going through having a partnership that doesn't require boyfriend and girlfriend saved me from internal suffering. And thats why I wrote that. For others to understand that sometimes mere happiness of the partnership you have with yourself is not enough and you need someone to help you along. A friend or a girlfriend.

Krsnik
04-25-2006, 04:12 PM
Alright, FallenBabyDoll. It's time someone taught you some manners. Happiness isn't depended upon others. If that's true for you, then your entire mood swings rely on the person sitting next to you , what they think, what they feel, what they're saying about you behind your own back. You're contradicting yourself, and it's starting to annoy. Use spellcheck, I don't like deciphering MicrosoftWord commands, it's not my source of entertainment. If it is for you, hey, have at'cha.

To people who's lives revolve around their partner -
Stop. Right now. If your happiness revolves around someone else, you're entirely emotionally unstable, and no position to be in a relationship. If you're sad when your partner is sad all the time, then you need to honestly grow up.

To people who don't understand what the opposite sex is thinking -
To women: Men are simple creatures. Give us food, shelter, video games, clothing, and intimate things, and we're Grade A. Women tend to over-rationalize what men do, and over-think their actions. Keep it simple.
To Men: You will never, ever, understand how women think. Stop trying. Not even WOMEN understand how other women think. Give up while you're still sane.

Kishiro
04-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Let me get this straight. I hate being called Man its disrespectful. Second of all I don't belive that you have true happiness no one has true happiness. Cause true happiness is perection. And no one has a perfect life so what you are saying is that you're god and no one can comprehend your greatness.
I called you a gangster cause one your sig makes me think of it, two the way you adressed yourself in this thread, and three the way you adress the others.
Another thing everyone is inclined to their opion. Everyone has a right to explore what others think is a good idea.
I would have to say what you posted was pure garbage. You crapped all over this thread.
So before you come in here and think your cool maybe you should use that dense head of yours and realize the offense you did.
I realized now its your turn.
Thank You and have a niced day.MAN, you really are thick, eh?

Did I say my life is perfect? Heck no I didn't. I said it was pretty great, and you can't argue that with me, because that it a matter of point of view, and since you barely know anything about my life, you can, fall in a well and die, for being so ridiculous. Also, learn to spell perfection. Perfection. Not "perection". I didn't say I had true happiness, so what are you rambling about? Way to show your skimming and assumption skills. But you get to cigar man.
How does my signature make you think of the word gangster? O_o
I'm just curious on that one.
And how is the way I've addressed you and Cat_Demon, and anyone else on this thread making you think of "gangster" or the word? You really, make so little sense.
You have to say what I've posted is pure garbage? Man, you keep writing crap in your posts lines from Mr. Deeds. Where do you get this crap, honestly? Are you trying to swoon some girls on the thread, by being "sensitive"?

Quit being so argumenative, and end your pointless assault on me. You post such pointless crap, and it gives me dysentery. Yes, dysentery. Your posts are THAT bad. You haven't given any usable advice, and yes, you might as well being attempting to write hallmark cards, althought you're pretty bad at it. It sounds like you stole some lines from a kids network anime.

im not that mean, actually im not really, just most of the guys in my skool are perverts, and im a raging (bleep) im happy with that then date one of those pervs

as for that little stupid boy, wut makes you think you know anything? and so wut if i have been mean? If you havent seen all ive really done was point it towards you, since your acting like a real *censored* now. Everyone is perverted to a certain extent. Anyone whom says they aren't is a liar. And you know what, all guys are pervs on some level, and usually the good guys will admit it. You'll just have to learn to deal with that.

As for calling me a stupid little boy, that is too laugh, seeing as how you are the one still in school. But I digress, and this is off topic. Hell, all this thread is, is off topic anymore. Because some little know it all littleuns thought they could give advice on the parts of life they haven't lived yet. Great. That's just what the world needs. Unexperienced people talking about things they lack experience in. And not to say I know it all, because I don't. And there are those with more experience than me, no doubt, but hey, that isn't you.

And what makes me believe I know something, is that I don't use the word "wut" when I'm trying to make an argumenative point, and be taken seriously-- or at all, for that matter. And you can point your anger at me all you want, that is ok. You give me something to laugh about. And you know what, I'll be the first guy to admit that I can be an arse. A major one at that. But some people deserve a good tongue lashing, and to be set straight. And you and your puppy FallenBabyDoll fit the bill.

Deal with it, kiddo.

Krsnik, you are very right in your statements. Once again, I'm glad there is at least one other person speaking common sense on this thread. Well said, and well done.

Piper
04-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Where would I fit in here? Because I'm a gay guy.. So I don't care what woman want, and I know men, as I am one.. Does this thread still apply to me? xD

Kishiro
04-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Where would I fit in here? Because I'm a gay guy.. So I don't care what woman want, and I know men, as I am one.. Does this thread still apply to me? xDHell yeah it does brother! lol.

We don't discriminate-- erm, at least I don't!

Cat_Demon
04-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Where would I fit in here? Because I'm a gay guy.. So I don't care what woman want, and I know men, as I am one.. Does this thread still apply to me? xD
yeah, wut makes you think it wouldnt? -is confused-

Everyone is perverted to a certain extent. Anyone whom says they aren't is a liar. And you know what, all guys are pervs on some level, and usually the good guys will admit it. You'll just have to learn to deal with that.

As for calling me a stupid little boy, that is too laugh, seeing as how you are the one still in school. But I digress, and this is off topic. Hell, all this thread is, is off topic anymore. Because some little know it all littleuns thought they could give advice on the parts of life they haven't lived yet. Great. That's just what the world needs. Unexperienced people talking about things they lack experience in. And not to say I know it all, because I don't. And there are those with more experience than me, no doubt, but hey, that isn't you.

And what makes me believe I know something, is that I don't use the word "wut" when I'm trying to make an argumenative point, and be taken seriously-- or at all, for that matter. And you can point your anger at me all you want, that is ok. You give me something to laugh about. And you know what, I'll be the first guy to admit that I can be an arse. A major one at that. But some people deserve a good tongue lashing, and to be set straight. And you and your puppy FallenBabyDoll fit the bill.

Deal with it, kiddo.

Krsnik, you are very right in your statements. Once again, I'm glad there is at least one other person speaking common sense on this thread. Well said, and well done.

yes i am a kid since i am only of the age 14, but that does not give you the right nor the privledge(sp?) to act like your better (you are and dont say you arent) if you didnt know most people on here ARE kids, and some even younger then me.

So wut if i act immature? I dont like going by your peoples stupid rules you set for the "normal" people, i like to be different.

using "wut" is time saving for me since i type that word a lot and hate typing everything out completly.

So shush and get back to the freaking point of this thread.

Princely Dreaming Doll
04-25-2006, 08:02 PM
MAN, you really are thick, eh?

Did I say my life is perfect? Heck no I didn't. I said it was pretty great, and you can't argue that with me, because that it a matter of point of view, and since you barely know anything about my life, you can, fall in a well and die, for being so ridiculous. Also, learn to spell perfection. Perfection. Not "perection". I didn't say I had true happiness, so what are you rambling about? Way to show your skimming and assumption skills. But you get to cigar man.
How does my signature make you think of the word gangster? O_o
I'm just curious on that one.
And how is the way I've addressed you and Cat_Demon, and anyone else on this thread making you think of "gangster" or the word? You really, make so little sense.
You have to say what I've posted is pure garbage? Man, you keep writing crap in your posts lines from Mr. Deeds. Where do you get this crap, honestly? Are you trying to swoon some girls on the thread, by being "sensitive"?

Quit being so argumenative, and end your pointless assault on me. You post such pointless crap, and it gives me dysentery. Yes, dysentery. Your posts are THAT bad. You haven't given any usable advice, and yes, you might as well being attempting to write hallmark cards, althought you're pretty bad at it. It sounds like you stole some lines from a kids network anime.
How about you fall in that well and take my place sound better?
Maybe I was typing to fast cause I had something to do and someone was rushing me. Thats a plausible explanation to spell perfection wrong.
I'm sorry that my post are "that bad for you" I 'm just giving you my thoughts thats all no need to yell. We're all friends here. At least I think we are.
I get this "crap" from my mind, heart, and soul. I swoon no lady woman would not appreciate me and my thoughts. I prefer to be alone for now.
Pointless assualt on you is that what you call it.
I would call it an assualt on me cause you are the one writing in such large print.
I am neither sensitive nor do I care what you think.
Your sig may not sing gangster so what. You adressed yourself in slang thats gangster is it not.
Thank You for your time. And I'm just being amused about how well you follow the leash and bait.
Be a good boy and stay quiet.
Good Day!

Kishiro
04-25-2006, 08:07 PM
yeah, wut makes you think it wouldnt? -is confused-

yes i am a kid since i am only of the age 14, but that does not give you the right nor the privledge(sp?) to act like your better (you are and dont say you arent) if you didnt know most people on here ARE kids, and some even younger then me.

So wut if i act immature? I dont like going by your peoples stupid rules you set for the "normal" people, i like to be different.

using "wut" is time saving for me since i type that word a lot and hate typing everything out completly.

So shush and get back to the freaking point of this thread.You have no clue how many older people are still around here, do you?

And I've got nothing against "not being normal". Hell, most people wouldn't say that I'm normal. But it seems like you are trying too hard to stand out. Starved for some extra attention there, littleun? Being different is all well and good, I'm pretty different myself, but still, what is really the point in pointing it out? Are you that desperate to let everyone know how much an individual you really are? Or that you think you are, or that you want to be?

Maybe, maybe not. In my opinion, probably so.

Using "wut" is really all that convenient? I mean, not typing that one little letter really saves you some time huh? I bet it does. You must get LOADS more done now that you've managed to eliminate a letter and recreate a word in our vocabulary. Good for you!
Or is it that you just want so bad to stand out again? Hmm... That is something to think on.

So back on topic. Your advice sucks. And here is some better advice that EVERYONE can use:

Disavow anything and everything else you've seen on this thread, and go out and live your life, and learn how to score a date (or more) on your own, and find out what works best for YOU. Interact with people, and learn how do get a special someone in your own way, and at your own pace, with your own style. You don't need to know anything else besides this. Because no two people are exactly the same, so getting generalized information is CRAP.

Good luck and best wishes everyone.
Yes, even you Cat_Demon and FallenBabyDoll.
And remember, the end of one relationship is not the end of the world. And nor is the never starting of one.

Cat_Demon
04-25-2006, 08:11 PM
You have no clue how many older people are still around here, do you?

And I've got nothing against "not being normal". Hell, most people wouldn't say that I'm normal. But it seems like you are trying too hard to stand out. Starved for some extra attention there, littleun? Being different is all well and good, I'm pretty different myself, but still, what is really the point in pointing it out? Are you that desperate to let everyone know how much an individual you really are? Or that you think you are, or that you want to be?

Maybe, maybe not. In my opinion, probably so.

Using "wut" is really all that convenient? I mean, not typing that one little letter really saves you some time huh? I bet it does. You must get LOADS more done now that you've managed to eliminate a letter and recreate a word in our vocabulary. Good for you!
Or is it that you just want so bad to stand out again? Hmm... That is something to think on.

So back on topic. Your advice sucks. And here is some better advice that EVERYONE can use:

Disavow anything and everything else you've seen on this thread, and go out and live your life, and learn how to score a date (or more) on your own, and find out what works best for YOU. Interact with people, and learn how do get a special someone in your own way, and at your own pace, with your own style. You don't need to know anything else besides this. Because no two people are exactly the same, so getting generalized information is CRAP.

Good luck and best wishes everyone.
Yes, even you Cat_Demon and FallenBabyDoll.
And remember, the end of one relationship is not the end of the world. And nor is the never starting of one.
i never said it was the end, i said that i wasnt looking at the moment i like to wait a couple days, then i'll start dating again, i dont want to be put in the spot light or try to get some of it either, i don't like it, all im doing is stating my opinion, if its that bad, then dont read it.

As far as generalizing people i agree, all this thred is about is giving some pointers on different type of people.

kyogirl15
04-25-2006, 08:12 PM
[/I] i think men should start by initiating a slow moving conversation. be nice and try not to scare her. [B] do not ever[I] i mean ever, tell her she looks sexy.you just met her for Goodness sake. ask her what her fav animal or food is. get her comfortable, then when either you or she has to leave, ask her is she would like it if you hung out together again. then you slowly mover forward. don't worry. i know what i'm saying. i may be young, but i'm not inexperienced.^.^

Piper
04-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Okay you guys are getting too upset over nothing. I should have this thread closed. It's not that serious.. Let's stop insulting each other. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you disagree with it, that's fine, but don't insult the person who feels differently about what you think.

Back to the topic. I honestly, feel like it doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, white, green, black or pink, I will respect you. It boils down to respect for each other. Not what gender is better than the other.

And if you all want to get technical? All men have a feminine sign. Just as woman have a masculine side, only we call them "Tomboys".

Do you guys know of the Ying and Yang symblol? Both sides have a piece of each others color in them. Best to respresent a man and a woman.

Sagat
04-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Time for some personal interjection;

but that is what I despise about relationships and dating. God forbid you speak your mind, god forbid you cut the pretense. Instead you gotta take it slow, and talk about really, useless boring and drole things such as her favourite animal or colour or what shampoo she uses etc etc..

It is all such a scripted, predictable and stupid little act played out over and over again.. When I see this kind of crap go on in malls, or bars (god especially bars) I feel like I am a scientist observing two little monkies interacting.

You can't go up and say "damn you're looking sexy" because oh god no, that's too front and you may scare off, even though chances are pretty high she is TRYING TO LOOK SEXY IN THE FIRST PLACE. You have to jump around and beat around the bush and just ... drown in fluff and BS

Love of god just get to the point! Why is that such a bad thing dammit.. The whole thing just makes me sick.

I absolutely adore women who don't mess around like this.

Kishiro
04-25-2006, 08:20 PM
i think men should start by initiating a slow moving conversation. be nice and try not to scare her. do not ever i mean ever, tell her she looks sexy.you just met her for Goodness sake. ask her what her fav animal or food is. get her comfortable, then when either you or she has to leave, ask her is she would like it if you hung out together again. then you slowly mover forward. don't worry. i know what i'm saying. i may be young, but i'm not inexperienced.^.^Telling a girl that she is sexy is risky business. Some girls like it, some girls will punch you out for it.

Fellas, if you are going to take that risk, please, be more courteous and subtle, and compliment the lady and tell her that she is very pretty or beautiful.

In this day and age, they usually aren't ready for that. And I've found that it is much more readily accepted.

Ignore all the little tips and tricks your buddies tell you, and that think are good ideas. Because you are risking more harm to your situation than you are good.

Good post Kyogirl15. ^_^

Ollie
04-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Women are quite a bit more complicated than men - so much that there is no real "normal model" for what a woman should be like. [That's coming from my friend who is studying psychology/therapy, so it's not something I just pulled out of the air.] Granted, there are things that can make a woman "abnormal," but the general idea is that there are no set standards for women. It's much easier to do that with men.

Also...Kishiro, dude? Chill.

And now for some simple but generally good advice so that this post is more on-topic:

It may sound stupid or hard to do, but tell your ladyfriend she's pretty every now and then. With a regular female friend [whether or not you are romantically interested], if you think she looks nice that day, say so.

She may brush it off or be all like "naww" but she'll really appreciate it. =)

Piper
04-25-2006, 08:22 PM

but that is what I despise about relationships and dating. God forbid you speak your mind, god forbid you cut the pretense. Instead you gotta take it slow, and talk about really, useless boring and drole things such as her favourite animal or colour or what shampoo she uses etc etc..

It is all such a scripted, predictable and stupid little act played out over and over again.. When I see this kind of crap go on in malls, or bars (god especially bars) I feel like I am a scientist observing two little monkies interacting.

You can't go up and say "damn you're looking sexy" because oh god no, that's too front and you may scare off, even though chances are pretty high she is TRYING TO LOOK SEXY IN THE FIRST PLACE. You have to jump around and beat around the bush and just ... drown in fluff and BS

Love of god just get to the point! Why is that such a bad thing dammit.. The whole thing just makes me sick.

I absolutely adore women who don't mess around like this.Hey I have an idea.. Heh, if you dislike things about woman so much. Perhaps turning gay is your best option. Since you don't like feminine qualities, that reflect in a female. ^_^;;;

Cat_Demon
04-25-2006, 08:23 PM

I absolutely adore women who don't mess around like this.
lol, a guy did this with me, asking me stupid questions and when he asked me out, i said i think about it, but never went.

to be honest if your going to talk about shampoo, change the subject.

i dont think its wrong if a guy goes up to a girl and says "ur sexy" i take no offence since we try to look good, its retarted if they get upset.

Ωmega
04-25-2006, 08:31 PM
My advice for guys: Listen! Nothing gets a girl upset like not listening to hwat shes saying. Also, if she looks mad, but says she isnt...shes pissed!

Kishiro
04-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Hey... I'm chill.... lol. Just trying to make a point while sorting through the repetitive posts. But enough about that.

Sagat does have a point. And while I still stand firm on my statement of going for telling a lady that she is pretty or beautiful, rather than sexy straight up front, I do have to agree with him. The monotinous rituals of dating can be rather tiresome for those whom haven't found a significant other to stay with for a time, if not "forever". And on top of that, the hoops one usually has to jump through is just ridiculous. And this can apply to both genders, and all orientations.

It will forever puzzle me why some girls go through their multi-hour routines to doll up, just to get mad about a guy being forward when complimenting them...

Ollie
04-25-2006, 08:42 PM
There could be several reasons why.

A lot of times when guys are that forward, they turn out to be total buttheads, and a lot of girls don't like that. Sometimes, those guys turn out to be psychos, too, so we gotta be wary <_<

The girl could be going through a bad break-up. Maybe she's just not in a good mood. *shrug*

Sagat
04-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Hey I have an idea.. Heh, if you dislike things about woman so much. Perhaps turning gay is your best option. Since you don't like feminine qualities, that reflect in a female. ^_^;;;how about no

Kishiro
04-25-2006, 08:50 PM
There could be several reasons why.

A lot of times when guys are that forward, they turn out to be total buttheads, and a lot of girls don't like that. Sometimes, those guys turn out to be psychos, too, so we gotta be wary <_<

The girl could be going through a bad break-up. Maybe she's just not in a good mood. *shrug*Yes, I suppose that is very true. I do admit, you girls do have to be on the look out for a bunch of sickos. And I'm sorry that it has come to that. As humans, it is really sad that we still have people like that running around.

With all our mental power, we still have sick people among us that think they can take advantage of others. It's sad really....

Sagat
04-25-2006, 08:51 PM
It's simple really... If nine people decide to lay down their arms so to speak, and become peaceful lambs, there is always one more person that will see the weakness and become a wolf

Kishiro
04-25-2006, 08:55 PM
It's simple really... If nine people decide to lay down their arms so to speak, and become peaceful lambs, there is always one more person that will see the weakness and become a wolfYeah, but still. It's just something you know is there, and that is undeniable, but that you really don't want to think about. Like, you won't deny the existance of the malice in the hearts of some people, but you don't like to just sit around and think of all the sadistic and twisted things that some people do just because they feel that they can.

Manhattan_Project_2000
04-25-2006, 08:57 PM
You know, women being more "complicated" emotionally has always seemed to me to be a negative more then a positive. The whole cat-like attitude wears thin very quickly. But really, it’s not to complicated to understand. It's just like a man's emotions, only multi-faceted and occasionally drenched in tidal waves of rising and falling hormones.

Sagat
04-25-2006, 08:57 PM
And unfortunately in this day and age you can never tell, people have become very adept at concealing that malice

Ollie
04-25-2006, 09:38 PM
And unfortunately in this day and age you can never tell, people have become very adept at concealing that maliceEr, what? People are no better at hiding their emotions than before. Unless you mean discussians via text? o_O;

Kloud_Seven
04-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Dont try to argue with her since most gurls will not back down(guys it is almost impossible to win and have ur gurl still happy) also be nice to them and dont act like a jerk, treat them like a real person, talk to them as much as possible and give her compliements like ur beautiful and etc.

hope that helps a little
Wrong,wrong,wrong,all of that is so incorrect.Being nice doesn't get you the girl, but being a jerk does.That is why you see 90% percent of females dateing jerks,cause they're attracted to it.The thing about compliments is that,pretty girls have heard it all, and the not so pretty girls don't belive you.Girls like to argue, They don't want somone who is not going to defend themselves.

Girls are like living and breathing robots.Input some basic commands and they will be all over you. Girls that say that they like looks are lyeing, most of attraction is mental anyway. That is why you wonder why good looking females date guys that look like Fred Flintstone.

Piper
04-25-2006, 11:01 PM
how about noThen how about stop bashing woman, or I'll report you to the admins for being a sexist pig. I am reporting this to have it closed.

bluesoul
04-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Wow what was supposed to help give advice to guys and girls is actually showing the worst in each and turning guys and girls against eachother. There really isnt much to say since ones opinion only makes it worse but I'll go ahead anyway. Just be nice and I actually mean nice not tring to get in eachothers pants type of nice. Both should be respectful and true.

Missy
04-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Alright.. this topic is getting nowhere with the sexist comments and all the insults. I can understand if you can have a decent discussion on this topic, but it's just going down the drain. If this topic ever comes up in the future, it better not turn out this way again. Anyway this topic was reported by more than 2 people, and I can see why.

Closed.