PDA

View Full Version : Video game Rumble

Kenbo
04-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Alright it's time to seperate the best from rest!!?? Who do you think in the battle of all battles is the greatest video game charcter of all time. Everyone has thier fav. so let us know why you think your fav charcter deserves to be on top.

I'd have to say. . . Dante cause he's freakin sweet!!

Buruku
04-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Come on, Peach would definitly come out on top. She can float around and hit you with a parasol. AND she's been known to pull beets out of the ground and chuck 'em at you, or smack you with a frying pan. BUT if you've ever played Super Princess Peach you'd know that her secret weapon is her emotions.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/180px-Princess_Peach_SMB2.gif Looks can be deceiving....

Kenbo
04-05-2006, 06:28 PM
that's pretty cool, see what your friends have to say, on the thread.

RUNNIN' PEOPLE OVER WITH MY HOVEROUND!!!!

Razor Clarence
04-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Sub Zero...he freezes people!!!

Mind
04-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Satirically speaking, Phoenix Wright. Just try yelling objection randomly in an everyday dialogue.

Mind.

bakakame
04-05-2006, 09:26 PM
I dunno, I'm sure no matter what I think of someone can think of someone else to one-up it.

I guess I'll be predictable and just say Ryu Hayabusa. Best or not, he's definitally up there on the bad-(bleeped) list. Running along walls, able to drop from several stories, fighting skill..... it'd be a shorter list to pick out what's not cool about him.

Kenbo
04-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey I like those choices:D

Music Fiend
04-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Link, from the Legend of Zelda. He has had some of the greatest games of all-time. He even made Nintendo-haters and Zelda Fanboys eat their words, when they played <i>The Wind Waker</i>. :awe:

Kenbo
04-06-2006, 11:33 PM
I tottaly agree, I'm playing Wind Waker right now!!!