PDA

View Full Version : Anime Question

_allismine_
04-05-2006, 01:15 AM
I have this group that has a whole bunch of anime 1st episodes, but don't have time to watch every single episode submitted. How is Trinity Blood and Wolf's Rain? Violence (to the level of InuYasha and Naruto) and language are okay, but please tell me if it has any of the following:
EXTREME Violence (like Decendands of Darkness, overdone violence scenes)
Sex Scenes
Sexual Humor (like Chobits, Love Hina)

Thank you! I just want to make my groups safe for the public, no matter what age they are. ^^

lorie
04-05-2006, 04:32 AM
uhhhhhhhhhh wat about FMA or black cat??

_allismine_
04-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/group/animefirsts

It's got all of the big ones already. I've never heard of Black Cat, though...

g00b
09-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Black Cat is a brilliant anime, endings a bit rushed though, only 23 eps =[

gaaratheone
09-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Well I never see that black cat...
Is cool??'
I think nothing can be better than naruto...
I really love naruto...
Naruto_Forever

Ichiro Matsuchani
09-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Wolfs rain tends to get boring at times, especially one those scenes where they talk endlessly.

I never saw Black Cat, so I can't comment on that.

Anjiru Ookami
09-27-2006, 05:50 PM
extremly boring roles in the serries wolf's rain. all they do is talk and run. so try and avoid it.....

Gjallarhorn
09-27-2006, 06:28 PM
extremly boring roles in the serries wolf's rain. all they do is talk and run. so try and avoid it..... The thing about Wolf's Rain is that it is a thinking anime. It is not the typical shounen-action/fighting anime. It makes you ask questions. You have to think about it. There are many mysteries running during the show. It is an anime for thinkers, kind of like Kino's Journey.

The Black Cat anime got fairly popular. It started airing last November, and it ended around May or June. The anime wasn't nearly as good as the manga was, especially the ending. A lot of the characters in the manga were not included in the anime, some characters were completely different, some important events were completely left out. (Also, Black Cat manga is now available in the U.S.)

Trinity Blood is good. It is about a man who is a Crusnik (pronounced Krsnik...the same as the member of this site). A Crusnik is basically a vampire's vampire. Vampires feed on humans, Crusnik's feed on vampires. Anyway it takes place in a futuristic world full of flying machines and what not. I only saw eight episodes of it when it first began airing about a little over a year ago. Image a combination of Last Exile, Hellsing, and Trigun.

lorie
09-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Wow I wanna see Trinity Blood. I haven't watched all of wolf's rain, and i found out the ending before so I just left it even though I wanted to watch it all.