PDA

View Full Version : Fushigi Yuugi

Homesick
04-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Fushigi Yuugi is by far onea the best mangas I've ever read/animes I've ever seen. It's totally awesome, and I was obsessed for a while there. But my recent reading of Fuhigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden has got me waay more hooked on that. Anyone seen these mangas/animes? Have any comments?

Miyukara
04-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Yes, I belive this was one of the greatest animes of all time.

However, I think there is already a thread about this anime somewhere, 'cause I could have sworn that I posted in it..... So please try not to make repeat threads!!! ^^

Unless the other thread dissapeard....... then just ignore me!! ^^

Bucky Katt
04-04-2006, 07:35 PM
(Currently two people at comp. Unfortunately, I, Sayoko, haven't seen nor read Fushigi Yuugi. So, my friend will be the one saying something here.)

mew-tsubaki: I have only seen the Suzaku box set, a couple of episodes from the end of the series, and two episodes from the Eikoden series. I have to say that Fushigi Yuugi is one of the greatest anime experiences I have had. Considering I started watching anime when I was, like, five, I have had a lot of chances to view a lot of anime. Number one is Sailor Moon, but Fushigi Yuugi is in the top ten for me. <3 ^-^

Homesick
04-04-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry. ^_^;; I did actually search for one, but I don't recall seeing it. Maybe it's real far back? I'm sorry. u can delete it if you want.

<><

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a9602399/genbu/Gallery38.jpg

miaka yuki
05-02-2006, 11:50 PM
im sad cause fushigi yugi's ending at animax would be soon im sad

Fabala
05-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Do a search with "Fushigi Yuugi" in the thread title field. Threads can be found in the Romance, General, and even Feudal anime forums. It is NOT a Magical Girl anime.

Thank you.