PDA

View Full Version : How's it hangin', fellow anime lovers?

Music Fiend
04-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Yo. I'm tehAnimeFreak101, and I'm the new, bad-boy around here! :awe: Really, I'm a mellow dude, who appreciates the finer things in life (like playing video games and watch FLCL re-runs all night). I'm a really cool guy and I'm easy to get along with, but there is one thing that pisses me off: Intollerance. If you have high morals standards or whatever, I have no problem with you at all; but if you go around acting as if you are better than other users or you go around rediculing a user for looking at a certain picture, (like, say, a Scantily-clad anime lady :eek:!) then we are probably going to butt heads. Hopefully, I won't see too much of that non-sense, here! Well, let's have some fun already! :laugh:

Lady_Izayoi
04-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to pm me if you need help with anything or look for a friend to chat with.

Lady Izayoi

AyoInuYo
04-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, have a good time here :welcome: Pm me if you want a friend or something

.Alumina
04-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Welcome to AF^^

follow the rules or the Mods will eat your beanie babies, play nice with the other kids and look both ways b4 crossing the street,lol
cya around

Gjallarhorn
04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Welcome to AF.com. Please keep your hands at your side and your safety belt securely fashioned.

Xero welcomes you.

battlecherry
04-03-2006, 10:35 PM
hey, welcome and enjoy your time here. just pm me if you ever want to talk or add on another friend/family member. well, see ya:cool:

bafflequeen
04-04-2006, 05:26 AM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

Keyasaffection
04-04-2006, 07:02 AM
welcome to za forums....enjoy your time here and obey the mods....

Chouji
04-04-2006, 07:04 AM
welcome................

-Kaoru-
04-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum tehAnime!

^_^

Guilty Gear
04-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Pm me if you have the time if you dare.

Martherus
04-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Hiyaa, and welcome te AF!
Have fun ^^
PM me if you have questions etc. ^^

cya around..

iernt8
04-04-2006, 04:08 PM
hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
cya on the forums

Baby Serena
04-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite intertaining, lol. PM me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket theives as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay and stay out of trouble!!! Sayoonara.

-Baby Serena

animeglobe
04-04-2006, 07:36 PM
hello and welcome to af pm me anytime if you like.

Roxas`
04-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Welcome!
Pm If you wanna be friends,or something like that.

The Rebel
04-04-2006, 08:05 PM
*runs in and looks around* Shnaps! I'm so behind! *runs up and hands you a blanket and bows* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need anything just ask. Follow the rules, blah, blah, blah. I'd say more but I see a WHOLE room of newbies still to greet, TTYL.

*Darla's_Curiousity*
04-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi and welcome to very cool site! Now have tons of fun and feel free to PM if you wanna be friends or just to chat! Oh and don't forget the mods are watching*lmao*:D

YaiiShi°
04-05-2006, 02:08 AM
Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Wonderwice
04-05-2006, 11:08 AM
hiya and welcome to the AF!
have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^-

if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
you can always PM me.
~bye
J.A.G.

sumomo cute
04-05-2006, 12:46 PM
A new bad-boy around here!!? sweet! I totally like bad-boys ;) So welcome to you!!
And so you know, if ya get an admirer... it's me! :love:

Music Fiend
04-05-2006, 08:43 PM
A new bad-boy around here!!? sweet! I totally like bad-boys ;) So welcome to you!!
And so you know, if ya get an admirer... it's me! :love:

Aw man, don't make me blush! Wait, bad boys don't blush! :cool: Thanxs for the love, I guess I'll do that admiration thing for you, as well. :thanks: :love:

EDIT: I love your sig and your name. You are officially "cool" in my eyes. :awe:

sumomo cute
04-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Aw man, don't make me blush! Wait, bad boys don't blush! :cool: Thanxs for the love, I guess I'll do that admiration thing for you, as well. :thanks: :love:

EDIT: I love your sig and your name. You are officially "cool" in my eyes. :awe:
^^ Thankyou!! Bad-boys like you are always "cool" in my eyes.:love:

Jackk
04-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Yo. I'm tehAnimeFreak101, and I'm the new, bad-boy around here! :awe: Really, I'm a mellow dude, who appreciates the finer things in life (like playing video games and watch FLCL re-runs all night). I'm a really cool guy and I'm easy to get along with, but there is one thing that pisses me off: Intollerance. If you have high morals standards or whatever, I have no problem with you at all; but if you go around acting as if you are better than other users or you go around rediculing a user for looking at a certain picture, (like, say, a Scantily-clad anime lady :eek:!) then we are probably going to butt heads. Hopefully, I won't see too much of that non-sense, here! Well, let's have some fun already! :laugh:My kinda guy. Nice and mellow, lazy, and cool. The intolerance thing too, I agree. We've tried to change it around here, but its hard to change people. Well anyway, good luck with the posting and have fun.

Grognar
04-05-2006, 10:14 PM
welcome to af
and this is also a complimentery post because you posted in mine as well ^_^

ancientsilence
04-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Music Fiend
04-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Yum, pocky. I'd rather have the girls in your sig, but, this will do. *takes pocky and runs away*

Demented_Demon
04-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Hello welcome to animeforum.

ShadowtheWarWolf
04-10-2006, 02:46 PM
What's up AnimeFreak? Welcome to AF. Just follow the rulezz and stuff like that. See you around I guess.