PDA

View Full Version : What makes you mad?what makes you happy?

Evo-Forsakengod
04-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Out of things in the world what makes you angry the quickest?

What makes you happy the quickest?

If you can please gimme a good rep and such. ^.^

Evo-Forsakengod
04-01-2006, 12:33 PM
People talking about my Dad. I never met my real dad so it's personal and makes me mad quickly.
Having fun with friends and even people I dont know.

Knight_of_NI
04-01-2006, 12:37 PM
angry the quickest..Nazi groups
happy the quickest..Beer

mimichan1000
04-01-2006, 12:38 PM
what makes me angry? people who speak ill about my cousin. He's DEAD.

What makes me happy? watching anime, reading manga, coming to the forum and listening to my favorite music...:)

Evo-Forsakengod
04-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Ni, whats wrong with Nazi's? they hate everyone equally, everyone asked for equallity, well the Nazi's gave it to them.
(Is not Nazi. Just stating a point)

Knight_of_NI
04-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Nazi's Killed my great grand parents in the concentration camps.... end of story
I HATE THEM AND EVERY THING TO DO WITH THEM. HMPH!

Lilium Filix
04-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Hm, I guess what makes me mad really fast is when guys keep telling me really lame catch up lines.
Psh, get a life.
What makes me happiest the quickest is either watchin a good anime, or my friend who can make any sad moment into something amusing. ^^

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

Evo-Forsakengod
04-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Ehh, well I feel for you, Ni, but I'm not going to say anything else.

Evo-Forsakengod
04-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Angel Eyes, It's just the desperate ones that have no life say the lame catch up lines, I'm myself and dont say anything thats lame unless I do something bad.

Xieshunnuan
04-01-2006, 12:54 PM
That would be my lil bro...n happy is a nice game of Basket ball

Martherus
04-01-2006, 12:58 PM
What makes me angry the quickest are people who don't take me serious.. (like that stupid teacher of my school.. arrgg..)

What mekes me happy the quickest is having fun with friends, wachting anime and listen to some good music.. =)

*Darla's_Curiousity*
04-01-2006, 10:25 PM
angry the quickest..When things either go haywire or stop working for no reason!
happy the quickest..Smashing the object that got me mad!
And yes I have anger management issues when dealing with electroninc things!!!(am workin on it)

pyrothunder336
04-01-2006, 11:25 PM
The thing that makes me mad the quickest would have to be when people fight about which religion is right. The thing that makes me happy the quickest would have to be watching people in pain that they cause themselves. Such Joy

The_Azn_Effect
04-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Angry:
-When teachers don't allow you to speak the truth or anythin'
-When Newbies invade my fellow clans' chat rooms on Battle.Net

Happy:
-My Gf
-Killin'/bannin'/kickin' Newbies out of chat rooms or decimating thier armies:ninja:

thornman
04-03-2006, 10:20 AM
what makes me mad something like my personal items go missingwhat makes me happy HALLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sagat
04-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Roughly 600 000 things make me mad. I will share with you three:

1. Teenagers. Sorry, but if you're under 20, my automatic disposition to you is not very friendly. Now, don't get me wrong, I know and have friends that are 18 or 19 and pretty mature. But I don't think many would disagree that the vast majority are ignorant, stupid, shallow, clueless - generally the type of person that wields an opinion as dangerous as a gun.

2. People who don't "stay in their lane" its a common army term. Basically means, "if you don't know.. don't talk!!" I see people on some army forums I attend (usually teens..) post about how X weapon is better than this one, or how the LAVIII is better than the Stryker, etc etc, yet are not even in the military let alone an armoured corps driver. Admittedly, in the weapons thread, I was a bit irked at how people spoke about guns in relation to swords who generally didn't know wtf they were talking about but not really wanting to wade into that whole cesspool I held my tongue. Don't get me started on slap boxing.

3. "meatheads" - a typical male in his early 20's who thinks of nothing else than drinking, sex, and how to properly headbutt a tree. There are a lot in the armoued corps. Some have trouble spelling armoured. Even more have trouble speaking about anything not related to banging some broad. Sometimes I sit and think and wonder how these guys manage to show up for work each morning without suffering a mental breakdown.

Evo-Forsakengod
04-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Sagat, thats called stereotyping people under twenty, You dont have to be mature to be cool, some people are cool the way they are.

skater2791
04-04-2006, 02:00 PM
things that make me mad are preps and parents

things that make me happy are my gf and music

Seldrima
04-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Mad= Bullies, people who make others feel bad about themselves.
Happy= Talking to friends.online and in real.

Sagat
04-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Sagat, thats called stereotyping people under twenty, You dont have to be mature to be cool, some people are cool the way they are.I know what it's called.

Marie2007
04-04-2006, 07:15 PM
People who underestimate makes me mad and people who aren't afraid to get to know me better make me happy

Sagat
04-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Underestimate you or underestimate in general?

Renaki
04-04-2006, 08:14 PM
People talking about my Dad. I never met my real dad so it's personal and makes me mad quickly.
Having fun with friends and even people I dont know.
Mmm. Ive never met my real mother so i find it funny when people try to talk about her. Its even funner since even though i dont like her i know that when i was younger she took all my dolls and barbies and sold em. So i kind of dislike her for that. Ya know?

I had Aladdin and all that. But i got another one.

Also i dont remember her. I onlyk now that since my dad talks about that. People say i look like her but i dont care if i do because i dont. I dont look like my dad either so im adopted. ><

I love my friends. I like being entertained. I love reading. Alot of things make me happy but even more things make me mad. Ya know? But im easily amused. Ask my Carmii-chan.

Evangeline
04-22-2006, 03:16 PM
mad~ people getting smart with me or trying to pick a fight, I don't take people's nonsense
happy~ pills :3 .... okay, music, drawing, writing

kenny_killer
04-22-2006, 03:28 PM
angry

-the slightest hint of obnoxious chaos
-confusion
-athority

happy

-girls
-girls
-paintball
-friends["real" friends]
-unsighned bands
-singned bands
-bands
-P!atd
- [space for everything else I forgot]
- um... did I metion girls?

The Governator
04-22-2006, 03:34 PM
mad: when people dont do what i say or i dont get my own way, i throw huge fits

happy: beer, a think i cant say here (gotta keep it PG13), shopping, my friends and my music