PDA

View Full Version : Round Robins (OPEN)

Daenerys
03-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Okay, we're going to try this again, but try it a little differently.

First off, let's start with a question. What is a round robin? Well, a round robin is a story that you write with several other users. It can be about anything.

How do you start a round robin? Well, much like the RPG forum, you have to PM me and ask permission before I allow you to start a round robin. Here's pretty much what I would like to see in your PM's.

Name of Round Robin: (No matter what the name, it will be called Robin: (title of round robin) Although robin sounds kinda fruity, I might change it to something less dumb.)
How many people you want to participate in it Max: (Ten is the tops for allowing. May be upped to fifteen, depends on how spammy it may get.)
Subject matter: If you want it based on an anime(No self inserts), or something else. The only one that I'll allow self inserts in, is if you want to write a story about you and your friends on the forum. (other exceptions may apply.)
Fee: If you want there to be a fee or not. (This will lower on spam. The fee will be sent to you.)
Etc:

Okay, now the post is pretty much done... I guess... I don't know I guess there could be more stuff that could be added, but if anyone thinks of anything, PM me and we'll sort things out.

Daenerys
04-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Is no one interested in this?

Daenerys
05-07-2006, 04:44 AM
I take it as no one is interested.