PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played kingdom Hearts 2 yet!!

anime OG
03-31-2006, 02:32 AM
Okay I want some good opinoins on whether if should get it or not!! If u played the game or have it tell me wat u think of it and give me a reasonable rate of it!!!!!! If I like what most of u all say I will buy it from your rates and opinions!!!!!!

Raven
03-31-2006, 07:12 AM
Augh! It is sooo boring. I'm about 8 hours in, and it has yet to pick up and be great. The opener is so *squee* amazing, but so far, the game hasn't done too much. T.T
Paying 50 bucks for it? eh, I'd kinda wait (but I am cheap, and I paid for it with a christmas gift card) So really..I'd wait.
If it picks up and gets really cool, I'll let ya know ^_~

-_Pulse_-
03-31-2006, 07:55 AM
My friend has it and he said that a tutorial took 3 hours for him but he still likes it. I'm guessing that I wouldn't get it yet.

UltimateRukia
03-31-2006, 08:37 AM
My friend has it and he said that a tutorial took 3 hours for him but he still likes it. I'm guessing that I wouldn't get it yet.But I heard for those first 3 hours that you play as some Final Fantasy character.

Raven
03-31-2006, 08:40 AM
No, it's a new character, not disney, not square.

anime911
03-31-2006, 09:32 AM
If I was good at Kingdom hearts I would buy the 2nd one but I could never play it. For some reason it was to hard for me.

Sword
03-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Go to gametrailers.com and download one of the gameplay vids. One of them shows the start of the game and the character you play as (Roxas, I think is his name). You should also look at other trailers. It looks like the best game ever, to be honest.

Raven
03-31-2006, 10:10 AM
anime911 I think this one is easier than the first. So far I haven't really had any problems.

And ya, Roxas, a new character, you find out who and what he is towards the beginning. Sora eventually resurfaces.

Zionthefoxyfae
03-31-2006, 10:58 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!1111 I FREAKING LOVE KHII its bloody amazing and Roxas he skateborads how cool is that. I preordered it and was up at Gamestop as soon as school was over so I would say that you should go out and buy it now...but obviously I'm a fanatic so yeah. But if you not absolutly sure that your going to love it wait till the price goes down.
The opener is so *squee* amazing, but so far, the game hasn't done too much. T.T
I totally agree I almost cried it was so beutiful...^_^

Kloud_Seven
03-31-2006, 11:38 AM
If I was good at Kingdom hearts I would buy the 2nd one but I could never play it. For some reason it was to hard for me.
KHII is so easy, it's sad.

Just finished it.

anime OG
03-31-2006, 02:48 PM
If I was good at Kingdom hearts I would buy the 2nd one but I could never play it. For some reason it was to hard for me.LOL thats my boi don't know how to play nothin but can whump my butt in some madden!! LOL!!!

philmaster628
03-31-2006, 02:50 PM
i just got it today....its better than the firsst one in the beginning

xiaxtuxning
03-31-2006, 02:52 PM
no not yet but i want to get it by sat.......i really want to play.....

Xieshunnuan
03-31-2006, 02:54 PM
well...ive seen my friends play it n his attacks r a bit better than the first...^-^

anime911
03-31-2006, 05:11 PM
LOL thats my boi don't know how to play nothin but can whump my butt in some madden!! LOL!!!
LOL!! oh yeah nice sig. got to give you some props for that.

anime911
03-31-2006, 05:12 PM
anime911 I think this one is easier than the first. So far I haven't really had any problems.

And ya, Roxas, a new character, you find out who and what he is towards the beginning. Sora eventually resurfaces.
good I might check it out.

anime OG
03-31-2006, 06:10 PM
LOL!! oh yeah nice sig. got to give you some props for that.Thz young pimpin!!! I like the rpg 1# legaia duel saga holla!!!

Pyrobrave
03-31-2006, 07:46 PM
I just bought it but I havent got a chance to play it yet. I cant wait to start it. I absolutly loved the first one.

Gizoku
03-31-2006, 10:28 PM
It's an awesome game, but to be honest im really impaitent when it comes to video games and cut scenes XD theyre so long(yet good).

RoxastheNobodie
03-31-2006, 10:43 PM
hmmm i herd and read that its awsome

Eclipse_Maiden
04-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Thou MUST get game!!! I was practically tortured by my friends yesterday (who told me about what happens practically 7hrs into the game). Either way, even the spoilers did not ruin the quality of the game. I'm about 15hrs (which equals about 8-9hrs) into the game now, and this is my first day. I LOVE IT!! It's a definately must get.

The graphics are good (something tells me the first was better), the opening was spectacular (theme song was a poor but good save for the Japanese original), the battle system is better and Donald rarely dies (if he does, you NEVER notice). A LOTTA new worlds to go to (spoilers are so deviously wonderful, sometimes. ^^) The only annoyingly enjoyable thing is the excessive story scenes.

Gah! I must stop now! I fear telling thee the story!!

^^; But seriously, i think it's a good buy on my part. I'm practically on the brink of considering an "insominia period" right now.

Blade08
04-01-2006, 10:01 PM
so far it seems to be a good game worth the money

bignik42
04-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Im still playing the first one.Yea i know its been out for four years but i started playing last week because my friends wouldnt stop bugging me to play it.

BlU3
04-02-2006, 01:33 AM
Just started playing it last night. (Currently at the new Hollow Bastion) The game doesn't really appeal to me at first, but it picks up later on. I love Struggle. Yeah, it's like fighting normally, but I still love it nonetheless. Attacking, evading, running, stealing red n blue balls.. Kinda fun. :p n also the skateboard~ Cool.

I don't really think it's as good as KH1, but hey, as I said, I've only just played. It's still a good game, though.

*Can't help but pitying Roxas n Axel*:<_<:

Razor Clarence
04-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Well I heard my little brother was going to get Kingdom Hearts 2 until he heard that Chicken Little (you know that disney movie) is in that game so my little brother decided not to get it. Sucks to be him.

Donye
04-02-2006, 06:21 PM
I have played a little of it.

BlU3
04-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Well I heard my little brother was going to get Kingdom Hearts 2 until he heard that Chicken Little (you know that disney movie) is in that game so my little brother decided not to get it. Sucks to be him.
Haha! That fact is kinda funny though... CL doesn't look very tough n I hardly ever summoned him. Valor on the other hand is wayyy~ cool!

Owh-kayyy... I take back what I said. KH2 is better than KH1. Once u learn new tricks n stuffs, everything will look so cool then~ n also, my fave. FF character is in it! :happy: *n I thought I'd never see him again* :p

narunaru
04-03-2006, 03:10 PM
KH2 is awesome, if a little short (i finished it in 27 hours). the graphics are better, the gummi ship levels are HUGE leaps up from the disappointments in the last game. BUY IT NOW!

Queen-Me Tifa
04-03-2006, 05:33 PM
I just started playing KH2 So far I really like it. You play as Roxas in the first part of the game. ^^

Raven
04-04-2006, 06:40 AM
Alright, I just finished playing it, and..it was good. but not great. Chicken little just a summon, to answer what someone brought up, I think I only used him once. Way too many cut scenes and movies, and Atlantica was the worst place evar!
I think the first game was a whole lot better, more challenges, and whatnot. But I did think it was reeeelly cool to see Cloud and them in their Advent Children clothing.
Verdict? Borrow it from a friend if you can't wait to play it..

ROXAS of the 13 order
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
i wish i could get it but it has been sold out for along time about a week or so but i am determined 2 get the game that i love but i ahve seen gameplay and thing s on youtube it doesn't count but they have alot of stuff there.

Renaki
04-04-2006, 09:25 PM
The commercial made it look crappy. But i never played. Rent it. Lol

Miyazaaki
04-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Oh, you should so get it! It totally rocks, but I won't spoil it for you! :p

sumomo cute
04-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I just got it. ^_^ seems really fun! Can't wait to play it!

Music Fiend
04-08-2006, 10:01 PM
KH2 is a great game, from what I've played so far. There are a lot of cut scenes and the game seems too dependent on them, at times. Also, the worlds could be a little more open...

Overall, though, the games is pretty awesome.

ChangingFaces
04-09-2006, 01:35 AM
The game is kind of slow paced. It's more so just an average game to me. I'm still around the beginning though, so maybe it'll get better as I go on.

paine_within
04-10-2006, 02:43 PM
It's decent so far, I got it on the first day and started playing a day after. I'm already at the end of it. But the battles are definatly improved since KH and the graphics have also gotten better. Yes it's true, many cut scenes, and your much less involved in the worlds like you were in KH, but they have many new worlds to explore. I'd buy it if you enjoyed the first one.

theSorrow
04-11-2006, 10:04 AM
im a die harde KH fan and i would say rent it first i beat the game on its hardest dificulty in about 20 hours. yes that includes compleeating ALL syinthisis items <ultima weapon><save the king><save the quine> and i did the imposble i beat sephroth in under 10 minites so the friner key blade had a beter effect then negeatve combo.
i love the game and i think i know what the next one will be about allso<kh3> instead of donald and goofy it will be riku and kiri.I STRONGLY SUGEST A RENTAL
<SORAS VIOCE IS QUTE ABIT GAYER IN THIS ON THO.

Tetsanosuke
04-11-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm near the end now...and It is a 10 out of 10. I hope they make a third! (Keyblade War!) lol

LittleMomo
04-11-2006, 11:09 AM
10/10 Everything in that game is simply awesome! ^-^ I think you should get it.

Eclipse_Maiden
04-13-2006, 09:49 AM
I just got finished playing the game! AWESOME!!!! Riku is simply delicious *drool* Heheh ^^; I'll admit this much though, the gameplay was a little bit too easy. The last battle was the least bit fulfilling.

I'm going to try it in hard mode and see if it feels like I'm being challenged enough. But I gotta beat Sephiroth first. He's difficult a level 57. I get 5 whacks on him and he kills me with 2 slashes. T-T But he's still the gorgeous killer almost every rpg gamer girl fan dreams about. *sigh*

~Vash The Stampede~
04-13-2006, 11:15 AM
kingdom hearts 2 is good but in the begining you start out as another charactor. you eventualy end back up as Sora but not for a while...anyway i think it's an all out good game (better than the first) you should play it if you get a chance ^^.

Kira_yamato69
04-13-2006, 11:33 AM
No but I really want to it sounds and look so good erg I can't wait to play!

LittleMomo
04-13-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm like half way through the game, ^-^ Yay! Roxas is sooooo cool! Too bad we only get to play him for a little bit

year_of sheep
04-13-2006, 05:29 PM
I think that KH2 is really good. But for some reason the opening isn't that great, not the whole opening but it's the music. I think that it's a lot better in Japanese. I only got to play a little bit of it since it belongs to my friend. I'm only up to where you meet Yen Sid (or is it Cid?).

DarkShadow60
04-13-2006, 06:18 PM
not yet need to finish Chain of Memories first.

Dark Donye
04-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey its a good game. Its not very long. Its has some good graphics. Oh and it only took me six days to beat it.

BlU3
04-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Gawd... I'd rather play Proud mode than having to finish all of the missions in Standard mode. Seems like I can't get myself to kill 30 in Light Cycle minigame. All I manage was 23. n I'm so close to getting the special ending! Oh well.. :<_<:

anime OG
04-14-2006, 12:23 PM
I know it is long to beat!! It took me almost six or seven months to beat the first one cuz I got stuck and then I started to get pissed at it then I didn't play it for a while then I beat it!!! BUT anyways bak to the KH2!!!! I think I will buy the GAME!!!! Oh yea do they have hard enemies like the that guy u had to beat on the first one again!!! That damn guy was the only part that I couldn't beat, that was the real part that took me 6 or 7 months to beat cuz I had to go bak and try to lvl up sora for a better lvl to fight him!!! But once again I AM GOING TO GET KINGDOM HEARTS 2!! THZ EVERYONE FOR REPLYING!!!!

Faust LOVER!!!!
04-15-2006, 10:48 AM
It's REALLY good. i'm in "The world that never was" but i'm not going to win the game until i have the Ultima Weapon or i'm on Lv99 which ever comes frist.

theSorrow
04-15-2006, 11:28 AM
to rap up what i said earlyer kingdom harts 2 is a great rental oterh than that i would not sugest u buy it but thats just my opinion

Blackwaltz
04-15-2006, 03:14 PM
And no offense to you but your opinion sucks. Kingdom Hearts 2 is a must buy especially if you've already played the first one. And I can't believe you were able to do all the missions, beat Sephiroth, and create the ultimate synthesis weapons. And all in 20 hours that just seems impossible even if you played on proud mode. But aside from beating on Sorrow I was impressed with the game yes the final boss wasn't as challenging or tough as KH1's, and the gameplay was a lot easier. But the two things that annoyed me beyond all recognition was that 1. Using Cure took up all of your MP and 2. There was no Aero! But other than that I love the game.

Srien
04-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Yeah. I already beat the game.

DarkShadow60
04-15-2006, 03:38 PM
holy crap! me I just started the game finally. reason for me saying that is I wanted to beat Chain of Memories before I started playing KH2, so I'd know whats going on in the story. I'm sure thats a lame reason when you take in the fact that I got both KH:CoM and KH2 on the same day.

Blackwaltz
04-15-2006, 04:39 PM
That and it wasn't really necessary to even play/beat COM since you get a refresher during the opening.

anime OG
04-16-2006, 12:26 AM
Yeah. I already beat the game.And u aren't gonna rate it for me!!! Wow u r boring!! LOL!!!!

Lunamaria
04-16-2006, 05:52 AM
Yes, KH2 is very easy. VERY easy. I like it though. Kairi looks prettier than before Now I don't plan on getting it cause I'm not about to pay 50 bucks for it. I'm waiting till it becomes a Greatest Hits. I'm buying a new game whe I have money. Is there anything fantasy-ish and worth playing?

BlU3
04-16-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes, KH2 is very easy. VERY easy. I like it though. Kairi looks prettier than before Now I don't plan on getting it cause I'm not about to pay 50 bucks for it. I'm waiting till it becomes a Greatest Hits. I'm buying a new game whe I have money. Is there anything fantasy-ish and worth playing?Beginner n Standard mode are easy. Proud mode is not. ;)

DarkShadow60
04-16-2006, 09:00 PM
what do you guys think about the music? scale of 1-10

BlU3
04-16-2006, 09:55 PM
what do you guys think about the music? scale of 1-10I'd say 8.5.
Don't mind me. Just my opinion. ;)
I enjoy the song, but I'm not addicted to it or anything.
So I can't really give it a 9.

samuriagent
04-17-2006, 03:03 PM
its really slow moving, but once you get past that its a good game, but why did sora have to come back......i'd a been happy just playing as roxas, and that new "reaction command" thing is pretty good.