PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion About Howl's Moving Castle?

Midnight's Twilight
03-20-2006, 11:00 AM
I hope this thread isn't already taken =_= Well, I just saw the movie yesterday ad it was AWESOME!!! The balance and animation of the characters were enough for me!! I love the personality of the characters, especially Howl's ^___^ What do you guys think about this film?

Bibi of the Blue Sea
03-20-2006, 11:43 AM
!!!!!!!
what can you expect from the great miyazaki??
only perfection in the animation and the characters and the storyline!!!

bow down to the great miyazaki!!!
long live the master of great animation!! :awe:

btw: howl's moving castle is awesome <<---it should have taken home the oscar >.<

PigFarts
03-20-2006, 09:18 PM
I...absolutely...LOVE Howl's Moving Castle...I was rooting for it to win the academy award before I even saw the movie...just because Miyazaki...is...amazing! But I did see it after the awards (after it lost to Wallace and Grommit...I was laughing when that won, actually! :p ) But I love Howl! And the movie is just...UGH! SO awesome! I cried...but I always cry during movies...I'm emotional! It was just...I never wanted the movie to end. Please, if you haven't seen it yet...go see it!

Gjallarhorn
03-20-2006, 09:42 PM
It was good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it was as good as many of Miyazaki's other films.

Elfy
03-21-2006, 01:43 AM
I will admit I lvoed it. it was an awesome movie. the book was very good as well.
But the animation and story were well done.

Circuitry
03-21-2006, 03:01 AM
Very nice film of Mr. Miyazaki. This movie had a awesome story along with it, and the characters just amazed me. I would have to give this movie a 9/10. <333

Ami~chan
03-21-2006, 06:58 AM
I loved Howl's Moving Castle; I went and saw it when it came to theatres. While I think should have taken home the Oscar, I still think that Spirited Away is better. I'll never say that this is one of Miyazaki's bad films, because 1) it's an excellent movie, and 2) Miyazaki doesn't make bad movies. I loved the characters; my favorite would have had to be Turniphead or Howl. I loved it when his hair changed color, and he just went nuts XD

Still a 10/10.

siberian_balinese
03-21-2006, 03:10 PM
I thought the movie was amazing but then again it's Miyazaki-san.

Bibi of the Blue Sea
03-21-2006, 03:32 PM
I loved Howl's Moving Castle; I went and saw it when it came to theatres. While I think should have taken home the Oscar, I still think that Spirited Away is better. I'll never say that this is one of Miyazaki's bad films, because 1) it's an excellent movie, and 2) Miyazaki doesn't make bad movies. I loved the characters; my favorite would have had to be Turniphead or Howl. I loved it when his hair changed color, and he just went nuts XD

Still a 10/10.
i agree with you in every point you made!!
sprited away is still my fave

Midnight's Twilight
03-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Yea, I love the characters' personalities,they were all
amazing!!I haven't seen Spirited Away, hmm, what
differences can you tell from both these movies that
some of you love Spirited Away more? o.O

Bibi of the Blue Sea
03-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Yea, I love the characters' personalities,they were all
amazing!!I haven't seen Spirited Away, hmm, what
differences can you tell from both these movies that
some of you love Spirited Away more? o.O
well...i guess it would have to be that chihiro was really cute and her love for haku was deep. it just appealed to me on a deeper level than most animes do. moving castle was not bad at all i just wasnt able to relate to the characters like i did in spirited away thats all...

WinterBorn
03-22-2006, 08:40 AM
I was in love expecially with Howl. He was such a diverse character and you saw both his strength and his weaknesses. It seems he was shallow but he grew with time. The character developement in the story was pure amazing and the fact it was diffrent then what I expected made it even more amazing. What made the film was defiently the style of animation and characters/ storyline. The love story in it was so cute and the fact the Evil Witch of the Waste was nothing more then some lazy old woman made me laugh even more. It was overly great.

fox demon naruto
03-22-2006, 02:46 PM
This movie was amazing i would have liked it to win the oscar but wallce and gromit won (great movie:laugh: ) Mayaziky (donno how to spell his name) is so great at what he does. This one of the best animemated movies I have seen!

ALL BOW DOWN TO MEYAZAKY :awe: .

The Governator
03-23-2006, 01:45 PM
its film i really want to see, the animation may not be to my taste, but its story i really care about

Darth Tyranus
03-23-2006, 06:17 PM
I thought it was fantastic, however I think spirited away was a whole lot better as well.

anime OG
03-28-2006, 07:32 PM
To tell u the truth is looks pretty good but I never saw it before I just see previews of it!!!!!! I know it is made by a famous cartoon movie directer but I forgot his name!!!!:( :banghead: SRRY!!!!:D

demon_of_darkness117
03-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I think Howl is Myazaki's greatest work yet, he just gets better with age. And it should have got the oscar. I especialy liked Howl, he was a believable character and he's really nice, too. I also liked Calcifer(sp?). He was a great character and fire demon. I loved Howl's Moving Castle! ^^

ShadowtheWarWolf
03-28-2006, 08:21 PM
It's good.