PDA

View Full Version : have you ever lost someone u cared about?

Depressed_Angel
03-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Im making this thread since i know a lot of people that are dead and the fact that my grandma is near death and i cant visit her.

Lil cousin Jeremy-March 16 2005 (was 8 when he died, was hit by a drunk driver and his body was split in 2)
Cousin Brian-November 13 2000 (was 15 when he died tried to save his sister and did but died in the process)
Friend Josh-December 23 2002 (was 14 when he died was killed by who knows who)
Best Friend Zacky-December 10 2005 (was 16 when he died died when his illness finally took over him)
Cousin Jessica-January 29 1999 (was 13 when she died she drowned before anyone could save her)
Another Best Friend Jack-October 15 2004 (was 15 when he died commited suicide after his mother and sister died)

these are the people i have lost, they meant so much to me, and i never really realised until they were gone.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Only one. My grandfather died about 3 years ago. He found out he had liver and lung cancer in it's 4th stage when he went to the doctors for a check-up. He died about 3 weeks after being diagnosed. It was quick, unexpected. Especially since he always seemed to be pretty healthy.

Can't say we were extremely close, though. I was around 12-13 when he died, so I didn't exactly understand what was going on or how to deal with it.

FierceFeli.
03-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Like, both of my grandpas died. not at the same time, but it hurts anyways. and when my friend ( she was like 20 but anyways...) she and her kid were driving, and the car like... it was very icey and cold, and the car who met them crushed straight into it, she died, her kid survived, and two of her dogs died. Ppl say that it was very quickly and painless. The worst is, we (mom, dad, dog, sister, me) were like passing by the place she crashed on, one or two minutes vefore it happened, and if I havent quitted my Pianoclass 5 minutes early, we would have been first there, or crashed we too...

Rest in Peace
Sussie

Marrugi
03-20-2006, 06:01 AM
No I haven't but It might happen soon I guess

Scion
03-20-2006, 06:36 AM
I've lost my two grandfathers when I was really young. I was about 2 when it happened. I had only met one of grandfathers but I was just a baby and they died not long after I visted them.

DarkMoonPrince
03-20-2006, 07:02 AM
Unknown Date-- 3 months old - ( Real Father Died And Mother left Me Alone )

July 10, 1991-- 4 years old - ( uncle died )

January 19, 1994-- 7 years old - ( grand mother died )

November 5, 2000-- 13 years old - ( Grand father died )

June 12, 2000-- 13 years old - [later than grandfather] (14 friends die in bus crash on NY bridge)

Nover 31, 2001-- 14 years old - ( Girlfriend died with parents in fire )

Unknown Date-- 16 years old - (Aunt Killed from cancer )

January 16, 2006-- 18 years old - ( Lost a family of cousins in car crash )

My past is a sad one.....I know....

_CTA_
03-20-2006, 07:35 AM
unknown,less then 5 years old-my granpa from my mom
?? may 1998? forgot, 5 years old or 4-my grandpa from my dad died
?? octobre or nov or dec 2004, 12 years old-my 30 year-old cousin died
?? forgot 2004 or 2005, months after above, 12 years old-my 18-19 year-old cousin died

i have a short term memory ><

Angeleon1
03-20-2006, 07:56 AM
My Grandmother died a while back.

Gren, The Soul Absorber
03-20-2006, 09:19 AM
i almost lost myself.

but all my losses are relationship losses cause no one wants to be with me, or they decided that im too lame and got rid of me.. its sad IMO

Blade08
03-20-2006, 09:21 AM
yes my uncle who blew out his brains

~=Lord Canti=~
03-20-2006, 10:03 AM
I lost my cat, who was as old as me [T_T] waaa!! when i saw him for the last time, he scratched me though XD

Sayoran
03-20-2006, 10:17 AM
I haven't ever lost anyone close to me, as all my grandparents died before I was born or when I was young.

It's so heartbreaking to read what has happened to some of you... *;_;*
Good luck to all of you...

Sayoran

mimichan1000
03-20-2006, 12:34 PM
i did lose someone very dear to me. My cousin Takehito. i'm not going into detail here though. i've done that in my journal....

pyrothunder336
03-20-2006, 05:52 PM
My dear Grandma to diabetes- April 8th, 1997

Good friend in a car accident- May 18th, 2005

animeglobe
03-20-2006, 06:00 PM
my best friend/ girl friend ...died..right in front of me because she shoot herself..it still hurts..to think of it

and then i tried to save a cat..but umm sadly it jumped out my arms and drown ..i hope he's still alive but i don't know because someone pulled me out when i was tryin to save the poor thing

~*Athena*~
03-20-2006, 06:31 PM
i did lose someone when i was in elementary..

that was Aug 22 when our adviser broke the news that our beloved classsmate died..

it still hurts but i think he's already happy there with papa Jesus..

Depressed_Angel
03-21-2006, 02:40 PM
i feel bad for you people, i thought i had it bad but i guess so does everyone else, all i have to say is if you havent lost someone close your lucky, but im not trying to curse you that doesnt mean it wont happen

suky
03-21-2006, 08:52 PM
yup! I have I would say way too much, both of my grandmas, my grandpa from my mom side my sister,my little brother, 3 of my aunts, 5 of my uncles, lots of cousins hmmm.... about 13 or 14 cousins, and 8 friends(2 comited suicide, 1 got raped and killed, the rest the just got killed either by overdosis or some one killed them) also some one whom was really special to me my ex., some of you all ready know and I'm not going in to detail about his death.

Depressed_Angel
03-23-2006, 02:31 AM
yup! I have I would say way too much, both of my grandmas, my grandpa from my mom side my sister,my little brother, 3 of my aunts, 5 of my uncles, lots of cousins hmmm.... about 13 or 14 cousins, and 8 friends(2 comited suicide, 1 got raped and killed, the rest the just got killed either by overdosis or some one killed them) also some one whom was really special to me my ex., some of you all ready know and I'm not going in to detail about his death.
so srry about wut happened

Queen-of-Mars
03-23-2006, 07:17 AM
Its kinda funny i'd find this today. Yesterday was actually the one year anniversary of a good friend's mom who died of cancer. Cancer really sucks. =/ Anyway, I met this friend of mine in kindergarden when we were 5 and we've been friends since. I was really close to her mom, and even called her mom at times, so its something incredibly difficult to cope with, even a year later. For someone like me, crying in public, or crying AT ALL is a show of weakness and instability and yet I was balling my eyes out in front of a lot of people at the church held in her honor.

Viola
03-23-2006, 08:28 AM
My Father(Age 42) to a rare disease called TTP
My Grandpa(Age 40) to a brain tumar
My Cousin(Age 3) to canser
My Cousin(Age 18) to canser
My Uncle(Age...70-80 something) Some kind of stroke
My Other Grandpa(age 50 something) to alcohol and smoking
My Grandma was in the hospital for 25 years dying and died before I was even born
My Adult Friend to a heart attack
My Other Adult Friend to a heart attack
My Great Grandpa died...I don't know the cause
And my Great Grandma is in the nursing home close to death
Also my Other Uncle has MS and is practically blind.

Depressed_Angel
03-23-2006, 02:25 PM
im srry Queen-Of-Mars and Viola for your loved ones

lorie
03-23-2006, 02:58 PM
awwww viola bless you and your family!
ive lost my grandma from paternal side and she was soo sweet and i was quite young butshe was rely nice
and also my great aunt -she gave me and my sis money all the time and she was rely nice to us
also ive lost my granpa from mums side and i couldnt cry at all and i felt soo cold inside !!!!!!

Xieshunnuan
03-23-2006, 03:02 PM
well...i havent seen my cousin for 2 years
god sis in 1n1/2 n thats bout it...*~*

lucifer_ur_god
03-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Yes when i was 6 my best friend(5) died in my arms...i've lost my uncle,grandfather, and anther friend but he was at least over 20...and i didnt have to see it...and people wonder why i'm drepressive...i love you all

anime OG
03-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah i lost alot of friends and family! Too many I try to just remember the good times with those ppl I loved!! And i kinda try to look ahead and not back I try to do u know!!!

*Darla's_Curiousity*
03-31-2006, 03:10 PM
My mom died when I was eight and thats all I put cause I still miss a lot and it still hurts sometimes just to think about it!:(

lorie
03-31-2006, 03:13 PM
oh im soo sorry angelica!! :(

Dark Wolf (girl)
03-31-2006, 04:18 PM
I've lost a few people very close to me...
My grandfather (on my mother side) died when i was only 6 just after my birthday..
My Grandfather (on my father's side) Died just after i met him for the first time..
My Father He died when i was 4 I was right there when he died
My cousin died of a stoke
Other cousin (currently in therepy for cancer)
My gradma (currently has cancer also and is near death)
My best friend Hit by a drunk driver

Krsnik
03-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Look, we've all lost people. People who meant a lot to us, and we're probably sad about it. We being the people of this particular thread. You've got to move on. I've had people die that I was close to, and I've moved on. You can't let the past haunt you forever. If it does, then you'll never be able to enjoy the present.

Souhi
03-31-2006, 05:15 PM
My grandfather died and then my grandma followed him about three days afterwards from grief. It was terrible, she just sort of gave up and stopped eating or drinking. I never got to meeet either of my grandpas. It was a depressing summer, but at least they can rest in peace now.

anime OG
04-01-2006, 12:47 AM
My mom died when I was eight and thats all I put cause I still miss a lot and it still hurts sometimes just to think about it!:(
Damn i really feel srry for u. If I lost my mom I would end up or jail cause of how crazy I would become plus my father ain't in my life so he gets no love cuz he wasn't there so know would stop me! The only person that could probably stop me is my older brother and yet he is in jail right know as I post up to this thread!! Oh srrry I am oohh so srrry that happend to u Angelica!

Fetal Fetish
04-01-2006, 12:54 AM
A month ago, some boys were walking across the street. Two of them were fighting, and one had a knife. He was about to take it out when a car ran them over. One of them was a friend of mine..I think they're ok, they're in the hospital..

chohakkaiz_baby09
04-01-2006, 01:48 AM
i have lost someone, a friend of mine that died a yar ago. she died because of the failure of her operation in the heart... damn... Y____Y

_allismine_
04-01-2006, 03:14 AM
Two best friends. In the same year.

*Darla's_Curiousity*
04-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Look, we've all lost people. People who meant a lot to us, and we're probably sad about it. We being the people of this particular thread. You've got to move on. I've had people die that I was close to, and I've moved on. You can't let the past haunt you forever. If it does, then you'll never be able to enjoy the present.Yah, well I was eight and I didn't even get to say good bye to her! and it doesn't "haunt" me it just makes me feel really sad sometimes! I mean think about it! I'm 15 now and there so much I would lovedd to have had my mother there for! I think I need to write in my journal. So go there if you want to read the rest of this!!!!!!!!!!!

fantasydreamer777
04-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Yes, I think everyone has lost someone. I mean my friend died because he had a disease. But sometimes lost means you just can't get to them like when you will never talk to or see another person again even if they're not dead. But that happens to people everyday. You have to learn to live with what has happened because it makes you who you are today.

Prophet of Death
04-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Hasnt everyone lost someone they care about?

Marie2007
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
My uncle and best friend died a while back

Sagat
04-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes, lost one to a drunken driver a few years back.

And I am not looking forward to losing a friend of mine in Afganistan. I know too many, I know it's bound to happen eventually.

Miyazaaki
04-09-2006, 05:39 PM
I have lost many. I can name one, but I will only name that one.
Best friend Kai- He died trying to save me. I was saved, but he died in the process.

<:*sakura~chan*:>
04-09-2006, 06:16 PM
my grandpa died i think on february 18, 2004.(i miss him alot*wha*)
my iguana died in october 4 2004.(he was the coolest lizard. i've ever had)
my hampster died in february 22, 2005.(he was 3 years old. thats how long hampsters live.)

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 02:03 PM
wow i think this list may turn out to be reallly long

Derrick aka Shadow- saved me but sacerficed his life instead
Jack- died saving me and his sister, was my cousin-
Devin- killed himself before i could stop him
Jason- died, i couldnt save him fast enough im so sorry
Will aka Willer- jump off a cliff since his family hated him
Jay aka Jell-o or JJ- was shot 4 times protecting me when i was 8
Matt aka Mattoddles- wanted to help me, tried to help me, tried to save me and was killed.
Jule aka Jewels or Jewlies- got fed up with life and killed herself
Beth aka Bethy or BB- was upset when her brother jack died, thus commiting suicide
Bray aka Secrets- cut his throat, killing himself
Jeni aka Crazy- wandered off and was found 3 months later...dead

the others are to hard for me to remember since most risked there lives for me, thus is why i say Death seems to follow me

InuYasha_Fan1995
05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
:( I have it was so sad she my dearest friend. Also,she was my baby-sitter.She died from heart disease or something like that. :( :(

PugznRoku
05-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Well...my uncle (dads side) died when i was...12 i think, just after our birthdays (they were only a few days apart) from a long term illness. My dad called my mum cause she was always close with the family before she married my dad and she told me.

2 years later my grandad (mums side) collapsed at home, he was in hospital for weeks. My mum went to visit him one day and the hospital called us after she left, they told me he'd died and i had to tell mum before she got there. My brother had to ring her cause i was in shock.

My nan (mums side) has alzimers and is in a home...so, my guess is that she's only got a few more years left. But you never know.

I remember once when i was in high school, one of my classmates was upset because it was her mums anniversary and a few of her 'friends' were calling her a baby because she was crying. I'd be in her state too if i lost my mum and i was the only person that was there for her in class, and we weren't really friends.

Inarrca
05-27-2006, 06:01 PM
yes......I lost a friend a few weeks ago in Iraq........he was me best friend in basic....but i'll carry on his battle in his honnor when I go in a few months......

Chaux
05-27-2006, 06:11 PM
yea..
my gran. same situation as you, she was near death (i just saw it coming..)
and i couldnt go see her..
and soon after she was gone.

_Anonymous_
05-28-2006, 03:57 AM
Yes, my Great Grandma, and my mom's friend who died of Breast Cancer, Gus. And I'm not sure if this counts, but the day we were supposed to be meeting this new kid who was the son of my mom's friend, me and my best friend witnessed him get ran over...