PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's

Nautilus47
03-16-2006, 08:02 AM
Anyone got any tattoo's I have 8, I have a oni mask/head,koi,temple lion/dog and dragon on my left arm that i soon to be worked into a full sleeve, On my right arm i have a tiger and a wrist band (both are soon to be covered up with a large dragon) also have a koi on upper right arm and once the cover up is done they will be worked into a sleeve using japanese fighting fish. I also have flames covering my leg from the knee down

heres a two pic of my lates tattoo's the koi(only a day old) and thr lion/dog(about 10 days old), Will post more when i get my camra back

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c158/OGGY47/koi2.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c158/OGGY47/dog1.jpg

Rob
PS sorry for the poor pics

Soul fly
03-16-2006, 10:49 AM
SWEEEEEET..there cool man. i want some tho only problem is i am not 18

Ωmega
03-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Nice. I dont have any YET, but I know I am getting one....I posted a pic of it in my journal. My bf has several tattoos himself...hot-rod flames on his arms...tribal going all the way down his spine....big things like that

Bibi of the Blue Sea
03-16-2006, 11:54 AM
tattoos seem like fun, but then you cant just erase them when you get tired of seeing it...

i would like to get one if it wouldnt hurt or maybe when i get over my fear of sharp pointy needles

mimichan1000
03-16-2006, 01:00 PM
those are kool. i plan on getting some on my23rd birthday....

Nautilus47
03-16-2006, 01:53 PM
those are kool. i plan on getting some on my23rd birthday....
Kool what sorta thing you after ?, Im dedicating my whole left leg to Manga/Anime style art some time next year

Rob

Baka
03-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I have ten tats. I don't have any digi pics of any of them but I'll post them when I get some.

Sinnaku
03-16-2006, 02:32 PM
As a matter of fact, I do have tattoos. On my left arm, from shoulder to wrist, I have space, the planet saturn, a fish, river and a flame. On the right there is an imp, dragon, forest, and other fish with one eye.

I don't take pictures of my arms...

Tsuna Kadiri
03-16-2006, 03:01 PM
I'd like to get maybe one or two when I'm older. But if/when I get one, I'll draw the design myself. I like drawing those sort of things, anyways. Tribal drawings are the most fun to design I think. ^^

Phantasmagore
03-16-2006, 03:05 PM
I have 9 tattoos. A pink lotus flower on my left ankle, a iron gothic cross pierced into my back between my shoulderblades, the kanji symbol for good with a barbed wire halo around it on my left shoulderblade, the kanji symbol for evil with flames and devil horns on my right shoulderblade, the kanji symbol for light on the left side of my chest, the kanji symbol for dark on my right side of my chest, Sean Brennan of London After Midnight with the words "I'm Your Best Nightmare" underneath it on the left side of my body, 8 bit Link holding up the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda on the back of my neck and the logo for my favorite band, Orgy, tattooed across my the middle of my back (just got it done yesterday).

Knuffle Bunny
03-16-2006, 03:12 PM
awesome 0.0
I don't have any yet. But i'm almost positive i'll be getting one soon enough. By the way, i like the fish. ^^

philmaster628
03-16-2006, 03:31 PM
hi cool....i dont want any tats though

Ωmega
03-16-2006, 03:44 PM
heres the tattoo I'm getting...I'll probably get it done this weekend. I'm having it put in between my shoulder blades (on meh back) and its going to start off green then fade into yellow

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/2032celticshamrocks.jpg

Capo
03-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Maru that is an awesome one.
I am getting on on my shoulder blade...
It's a male Angel with his head resting on his sword which is in the ground...you know kind of sticking out...anyway he has his head resting on it and one of his wings is all torn up and beaten. the other is sticking straight up like it's broken. He has small cuts all over his back and he looks like he's about to kneel down. A little halo of light surrounds his head. Underneath is going to be the word..."Innocence"

It's kind of symbolic of the passing of childhood into adulthood. No one else gets it...><; I plan to get it on my 21st birthday. Only 2 years. This year and next year. Wee hoo. I would have a picture but I can't draw to save my life.

fallen star
03-16-2006, 05:10 PM
I have three tattoos, first is the black rose on my pelvis/pelvic bone, then a white tiger laying down on grass next to a waterfall seriously its like my whole entire back losts of detail, then i have a black dragon wraped around my calf ^^ I like them.

Ωmega
03-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Maru that is an awesome one.
I am getting on on my shoulder blade...
It's a male Angel with his head resting on his sword which is in the ground...you know kind of sticking out...anyway he has his head resting on it and one of his wings is all torn up and beaten. the other is sticking straight up like it's broken. He has small cuts all over his back and he looks like he's about to kneel down. A little halo of light surrounds his head. Underneath is going to be the word..."Innocence"

It's kind of symbolic of the passing of childhood into adulthood. No one else gets it...><; I plan to get it on my 21st birthday. Only 2 years. This year and next year. Wee hoo. I would have a picture but I can't draw to save my life.It sounds beautiful, but that would have to take up your whole back, or you'll loose all those details....I'm sure whatever tattoo artist you go to will tell you the same thing...

animeglobe
03-16-2006, 06:21 PM
heres the tattoo I'm getting...I'll probably get it done this weekend. I'm having it put in between my shoulder blades (on meh back) and its going to start off green then fade into yellow

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/2032celticshamrocks.jpg

hey thats similar to the one i got on my lower back...just with a bit more design..^^i show you a picture of it one day

-akichan-
03-16-2006, 06:58 PM
If pplz had been checking the pic thread, then you guys should have seen the tattoo on my arm.

sweet wrath
03-17-2006, 02:05 PM
i dont have one yet but i'm going to get a few.

poppy
03-17-2006, 02:11 PM
i like just black tattoos
i have none cos im little

bafflequeen
03-17-2006, 03:41 PM
nice tattoos
i don't have a tattoos and i don't intend to have one
tattoos are cool but they don't look good on me

Capo
03-17-2006, 03:47 PM
It sounds beautiful, but that would have to take up your whole back, or you'll loose all those details....I'm sure whatever tattoo artist you go to will tell you the same thing...Yes, I was asking my cousin about his, he has a bunch of Tattoo's. He told me it'd have to be big or else it wouldn't look right. I don't really mind the idea of one across my whole back.

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
03-17-2006, 06:45 PM
i dont have any but i wish i did x_X if i could id get a dragon of some sort.

Devilstears
03-17-2006, 07:44 PM
My stepdad is telling me to get tatoo's instead of piercings. It is just hard for me to choose what I want. I would like black or white wings taking up my entire back. I think white would be cool because I love black so much that it would be awesome to have WHITE wings on my back. Then again black wings would just be awesome.... awesome. I just dont know which >.<

I want something creative that has to do with the moon on me, since the moon is so beautiful. *stares at the moon in awe*

I want something over my heart, I dont know what either.

PleilA
03-17-2006, 09:05 PM
at one time i was gonna get one on my shoulder of a sword with rose vines wrapped around it (designed by me) but didnt and glad i didnt i would have regretted it, if i get one jus t a black small one on my ankle, i only like black ones now

fallen star
03-20-2006, 04:55 PM
My stepdad is telling me to get tatoo's instead of piercings. It is just hard for me to choose what I want. I would like black or white wings taking up my entire back. I think white would be cool because I love black so much that it would be awesome to have WHITE wings on my back. Then again black wings would just be awesome.... awesome. I just dont know which >.<

I want something creative that has to do with the moon on me, since the moon is so beautiful. *stares at the moon in awe*

I want something over my heart, I dont know what either.
hey devilstears get an angel with black and white wings staring at the moon on your chest or and have the moon where your heart is then on your back get wings like the angel tht why it'll be like the angel is you and you are the angel make them do it so tht the angel resembles you kinda in a way you know? But i think its a great idea tht you got going my friend has to white angel wings taking her entire back so it'll look nice trust me ^^

Ayame_Sohma
03-24-2006, 06:49 AM
Hello Rob

i love your tattoos they are really kewl

i don't have a tattoos and i don't intend to have one.tattoos are kewl but i dont thing they would look good on me :D

Daenerys
03-24-2006, 08:44 PM
I still have the same three.

Flueky
03-25-2006, 09:02 AM
my brother has 2 , I really wanted one, but after working in a nursing home, I really dont' want a tattoo when Im an old lady. LOL ^_~; but I don't see anything wrong with them (just don't want one on my saggy old skin.....T_T I don't want to get old)

Faceless111
03-25-2006, 10:40 AM
When I'm old enough to get one without my mom's permission I plan on getting an Asian dragon battling a bald eagle. I decided to get that since I'm Korean/American.

Marie2007
03-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Awesome tattoo's I have one on my lower back it is a tiny fairy and her pet dolphin.