PDA

View Full Version : What inspires you?

Miko_Kagome_Chan
03-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey there, guys and girls! <3 Kagome-chan here. Well i dont know what to call this post >>; its the second one i made but a moderator shut down my first one before anyone could see it..cause of the spammers in the forum asking about love >_< grr.. oh well. you can talk about love in this one if it counts in your case.

No Rules <3

Well, I'm making this post so what inspires me? >//>.. its love. It's such a wonderful feeling. For all you boyfriends and girlfriends out there you know what I'm talking about. For thos who havent had love or y'know are single just wait. I'm sure it'll be great ^_^ For a spoiler though from a girl that has a very wonderful boyfriend (Full Metal Shrimp) listen up. Love is like..life changing. From my experience life couldnt be getting any worse. School sucks in it self, friends and family can make things worse, and you think youre the last person on earth (due to loneliness) Then..you lock eyes with someone, and the both of you sit there staring like you couldnt look away. >//< Love inspires me much as you can partially see o_o; i couldve gone on forever but im not gonna make this post any longer than it already is ^^;;

Have fun! <3 <3 <3

Sayoran
03-12-2006, 03:17 PM
I agree love is amazing, but losing it is the worst - good luck to you and hold on to it! ^^

Thanks ^_^

Taikyo
03-12-2006, 03:19 PM
hmm..music. Mainly sad music. I guess is because it gets me moving. And plus I make nice pictures/sigs set with sad songs. XD But Happy type of music sometimes works. Yet, that'll only happen when im making a b-day gift. Anything else would need a sad music like 'Endless Story' by Yuna Ito or 'Kissing the Christmas Killer' by Maaya Sakamoto.

Also hope people dont spam this thread. ^^;

Miko_Kagome_Chan
03-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Wow that was fast o_o yay <3

Zantetsuken
03-12-2006, 03:22 PM
My daughter and music.

Shy Hinata
03-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Seeing the effects of my personality inspires me. I smile 24/7. No matter what situation or what ever state i am in, I smile which brightens up everyones day. When I don't smile, people ask me why I am not smiling and they seem disappointed.

Tetsanosuke
03-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Quite a few things inspire me. Music (mostly J-pop or alternative rock) a good movie, a good book, smell of the air in the morning after rainfall. I could keep going, but when I see something that is so beautiful I can't behold, I'm just bursting with inspiration!

Shia-san
03-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Seeing other people happy..thats kinda what inspires me. ^_^

mimiruchan
03-12-2006, 04:12 PM
hmm music inspires me, same with reading a really awsome book..

My sister and my friends inspire me everyday.
Oh and random people who I meet or see sometimes inspire me 0.o; ^_^

Tsuna Kadiri
03-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Music. And nature. Both are my inspiration for when I draw or do random sketches.

It's also neat to complete a picture, and then everytime you look at it or think of it, you're reminded of what song or music artist you were listening to at the time you drew it. I can remember most of my sketches were drawn while I was listening to The Police or Sting. Their songs "Englishman In New York", "Walking On The Moon", "Fragile", "Fields Of Gold", "Seven Days", "Roxanne", and "Don't Stand So Close To Me" just set the tone for me when I draw. It's calming yet it keeps your attention.

Also, when I see graffiti on trains or buildings, it really gets me in a creative mood for some reason. I tend to do a bunch of graffiti art on my homework papers, so then 1/3 of the paper is the actual work and 2/3 of the paper is covered with sketches. ^^; When I pass my papers in, people just look at it with that "What the hell is this?" kind of look on their face. I think it's kind of funny that people have complimented me on those drawings too before.

Prophet of Death
03-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Techno music inspires me

Dr.McDoom!
03-12-2006, 04:40 PM
People don't inspire me, things do.
Love wouldn't inspire me, because love is all that i'm looking for. It's a passion to search for love, and when you just can't seem to find it, and you realize that years have passed, you suffer. You suffer but continue to search for love in a desperate manner. The loneliness and pain make you do desperate things like art. And as long as you are that way, your art will be more beautifull untill.... you will kill yourself.

~Troublesome Woman~
03-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Love...
Shikamaru...
Naruto...
Rock Lee...
David Attenborough...
Gerald Durrel...
Bleach...

The_Azn_Effect
03-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Yes, Love truely inspires a person. It inspired me. My Gf writes me poems, and now I'm writing poems to her. I'd rather write dozens to her than do my load of HW.:ninja:

I love her very much. I hope she is the 1 and only...

Shun Arima
03-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Well mostly music and art and then ther's always the love of my life like most of you guys out here... I d/k when they're away Iwrite poetry that is morbidly disturbing and wehen they are with me, I write stuff that would put you in a diabeticv coma from how sappy it is...

Wilder
03-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Music, music really inspires me. Especially writing novels ^^!

Scion
03-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Art. Whether it is anime or anything else it has an effect on me. It just makes me think about a bunch of stuff.

German_Sniper9
03-13-2006, 03:21 PM
1. Music
2. Friends & Family
3. Wondering what Tomorrow will Bring
4. Hope

^-^ welcome to the forum "Miko_Kagome_Chan"
i hope you enjoy your stay, ever want to chat
im only a privite message (pm) a way
hope you enjoy your stay on AF, anime Forum:happy:

Miko_Kagome_Chan
03-13-2006, 04:34 PM
thanks chad <3 i need a few more friends o-o i just might pm you sometime ^^

Boo
03-13-2006, 04:40 PM
God And Jesus.The only to things that will always inspire me....

Tokkyo
03-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I suppose... living people do, and death... I'm not so into the inspirations.... that don't work for me.

shinju hoshi
03-13-2006, 05:07 PM
my mom. i just think shes really a strong person

kakashiskitty
03-13-2006, 05:13 PM
moving to my dads next year is probably what inspires me

Damon R.
03-13-2006, 06:23 PM
hmm..music. Mainly sad music. I guess is because it gets me moving. And plus I make nice pictures/sigs set with sad songs. XD But Happy type of music sometimes works. Yet, that'll only happen when im making a b-day gift. Anything else would need a sad music like 'Endless Story' by Yuna Ito or 'Kissing the Christmas Killer' by Maaya Sakamoto.

Also hope people dont spam this thread. ^^;Lol, so you're inspired by sad music, too, eh? *Grins* I'm inspired by sad music, or just by anything... And I get even more inspired, if my muse, Jacob, gets his fat arse back from Jamaica and helps me think. xD *Hint hint nudge nudge*

Miku Satsuki
03-13-2006, 06:34 PM
ninjas,anime,fighting

The Awsome
03-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Sleep... some of my greatest ideas come when my mind is not fully there...*grins* hehehe.

poppy
03-17-2006, 02:27 PM
my friends inspire me
because i like them
friends are nice

Xieshunnuan
03-17-2006, 02:38 PM
well....i believe that love is a gift to everyone.......try not to lose it.

suky
03-17-2006, 06:59 PM
my mom. i just think shes really a strong person

Hmmm....... that realy nice thing to say u know?, Well I also get inspired by mom, she's strong for the whole family, but what gets me is that she does her fellings aside to see us happy(I love my mom):D

PleilA
03-17-2006, 09:12 PM
what inspires me? when i am alone and can get inside my own head

Uno_Caste
03-17-2006, 09:33 PM
any good thing or being that has contributed alot or even a single goodness with sincerity to me, to others & to the nation..it inspires me! hahaha
Many things inpires me in different ways. Anime as I am a huge fan of it inspires me in a way that I when think of it then I become determined to do a certain thing. In my case it gives a ***kind of moral support.

Miko_Kagome_Chan
03-17-2006, 10:55 PM
tell others about this thread everyone o_o i really like this topic and i want it to spread

chohakkaiz_baby09
03-18-2006, 01:29 AM
for me, my friends are my inspiration. They always support me in anyway they can. Im just too busy right now, and i can't focus on finding my true love. I just can't. Maybe because of my past that's why i'm like this. Oh well, that's life.

But don't give up on love, cause it's everywhere. We're just blind to see it.

Hi to Lady Vash

Ja Nee Minna!

Seldrima
03-19-2006, 07:24 AM
Well I think my true emotions inspire me, love is a contributing factor, but I can't say I truly know what love is. Love is like a rumour, everyone talks about it, but noone truly knows*shrugs* Thats my opinion on it. But when I "Think" i'm in love then i have so much inspiration. When i'm peed off or sad, they help too^^

animeglobe
03-19-2006, 07:36 AM
-join in the frenzy- hmm lets see some of my family member inspire me....and my best buddy TWAIMS inspire's me. <333 umm sometimes my music..which make me go crazy..and some drawing i do..and most of all God..he's the reason i why i wake up in the morning <333333

Tamkun
03-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Manga inspires me to draw, while my friends inspire to be cheerful all the time ^^
I was a bit depressed last year (I felt suicidal and all that shiz) but my InuYasha obsession kept me busy and happy (the inuyasha mechandise people must be VERY happy i've blown almost all my savings on them >.<) and then came my Naruto obsession xD I guess Anime and Manga keep me busy and inspired ^^

Dark Lord
03-19-2006, 08:44 AM
I am inspired by anything that I see or hear. I am mainly inspired by things that I see when people arent looking at me. Just me, alone, observing. Personally, I like trees. They seem more intelligent than humans. (When was the last time you saw a tree kill it's brother and destroy its own home) I like being out in nature.

animeglobe
03-19-2006, 08:47 AM
I am inspired by anything that I see or hear. I am mainly inspired by things that I see when people arent looking at me. Just me, alone, observing. Personally, I like trees. They seem more intelligent than humans. (When was the last time you saw a tree kill it's brother and destroy its own home) I like being out in nature.
i just thought about that tree's are the nices things...all they do is stand..all year...long..hmm

hameht
03-19-2006, 08:55 AM
My inspiration..I have a lot of inspiration. The human will to live, the last leaf falling down off a fall tree, my friends, my family, my boyfriend, the very air I breathe. Anything that can make me smile really.

Queen Blacklady
03-19-2006, 03:00 PM
What inspires me? I'd say alot of things inspire me. For instance I'll look at anime and think of a anime coupling that no one has thought about. I'll get on the net and start to write and I have about 5 chapters of a story done. I was once inspired by love but since then I have been broken up with my lover....kinda lost the will to love for now.

I've been inspired by little kids too. I mean....most kids are little brats whom parents don't care what they do right? But you always find that occassional kid who desires attention. And they act so....innocent.

Yah its kawaii when you can babysit kids like that.

Queen Blacklady
03-19-2006, 03:07 PM
what inspires me? when i am alone and can get inside my own head
This also inspires me as well. Don't you hate it when you're trying to think and you got someone following you around talking and being annoying. I just love it when my parents leave the house and I can start writing and coming up with short stories like that.

I have a question I want to ask everyone on this board. Do you have a weird thing with writing to where you don't want anyone seeing your work until its done.

Thats how I feel....I won't let ANYONE see my work except for a couple of friends on AIM which I ask for advice on plots and stuff. Even if someone comes into the same room as me I'll save and turn off the text file real quick till they leave. Because if I don't next thing you know they are looking over my shoulder and then I can't concentrate again.

Miko_Kagome_Chan
03-25-2006, 11:16 PM
;o; people dont come here anymore..guess ill have to make a new post =-= curse my laziness..

Sagat
03-25-2006, 11:21 PM
We have an army channel here on base, watching that tends to inspire me in terms of the military.

In terms of martial arts and such, watching muay thai fights really inspire me. Ultimate Fighter and the UFC in general is probably the 2nd biggest motivator/inspirational tool I have.

The biggest by far is myself. I cannot stand to feel inferior to someone in any way. I know that I should compete only against myself and I do, but when I feel inferior to say, another thai boxer, I ask myself why that is and then set out to correct it by training. Just how I am.

AyoInuYo
03-25-2006, 11:25 PM
I dunno o_O

The Wing Man
03-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Because i am a movie buff, when i see a great movie it inspires me to do something like write or sometimes make a movie.

Gjallarhorn
03-25-2006, 11:31 PM
1. The human body
2. Bordem
3. Exhaustion

AyoInuYo
03-25-2006, 11:33 PM
1. The human body
2. Bordem
3. ExhaustionAhh, same here, except for the human body part o_o;

Grim Scythe
03-26-2006, 12:14 AM
umm i dont really get inspired
im lazy
hmm
i ussually need to want to to something to finish it

Dragon-Heart
03-26-2006, 12:22 AM
What inspires me is my boredom and lazyness.

Faceless111
03-26-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm inspired by cute girls to go to the gym once in awhile, but nothing inspires me to talk to them.

Kishiro
03-26-2006, 01:23 AM
Music is often inspiring.

Seeing other people in the world doing awesome and great things are too. Even if it isn't really a benefit to anyone else. Just seeing some of the stuff that people can do or have done in their lives is just enough to get you motivated.

My health and my life, is also my inspiration to keep fit. Although I still eat like Gokou...

Sifter
06-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Well, I can say music, or any kind of art from paintings to dancing will do the trick.

But most of all I sort of push myself, I have this uncontrolable drive to prove myself to any and everyone that I meet or come in contact with. I myself truley don't understand it, but I do know that when someone looks at me or says something to me like I wouldn't or couldn't be or do anything it inspires me to prove them wrong and show them exactly what I'm capable of doing.

Hey, I think I just realized why I'm such a perfectionist.

akiko_kalla
06-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Life inspires me.

pab
06-04-2006, 12:39 AM
i get inspired from feeling like crap compared to someone way better than me.
traslation: i get inspired from seeing people better than me at things and it just makes me work hard just so i can become better and surpass them.

but then again once ive reached teh top, what will motivate me, what will be the point on going on?.............its a mystery............

Crimson Phoenix
06-04-2006, 01:05 AM
What inspires me? love naturally, but also my faith in God. Music, and animes are in there too, but love and my God are my main inspirations.

Fiery
06-04-2006, 08:25 AM
If you go to an art school, and you can't pull inspiration from somewhere...

You. Are.

My dreams inspire me. They're the only insight I have to something more meaningful than what I can pull from another person.

I inspire myself. Solitude inspires me. The silence you get from being outside in the woods in the dead of night inspires me.

Franz Kafka and Ayn Rand inspire me.

So does a good, proud, completely trite yet still AWESOME fantasy novel. x3

By the way, Li, I didn't know we lived near each other... sort of.

giantevilbunnie
06-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Freinds, Family and Music mostly but when you hear stuff on TV or in the paper about people surviving stuff like cancer or a really bad fall off cliffs and things like that its really inspiring and makes me appreaciate life a little more

Master Of Shred
06-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Music, listening to the great guitar players that I admire.

Yngwie Malmsteen
Randy Rhoads
Zakk Wylde
Dimebag

And watching other non famous musicians that are really talented, anything that inspires me to get better and maybe provide a fresh approach to my instrument and playing.

Usagi18
06-05-2006, 09:54 AM
My daughter, my fiance' and my music.

Marie2007
06-05-2006, 10:00 AM
My weaknesses inspire me

Martherus
06-05-2006, 10:57 AM
A lot inspares me..
Nature, art (anime), music, happy people... Life x)

Cait Sith rules
06-05-2006, 11:49 AM
I get inspired by love.

lorie
06-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Music, a good book, family and any random people who I turn out to respect because they've said or done something admirable.

Music Fiend
06-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Love - Many of my poems are just about love and emotions. Love is such a great topic when writing, because it can be so many things. Pain, joy, destruction, deceit, passion...

Music - I love to listen to music. I always have the stereo on, listening to something. I play my favorite anime tracks sometimes, when I'm doing a project or something.

People - I love to just sit back and watch people; I've never been a person who jumps out into a situation, but its interesting to see how a person handles life.

Megaman Zero X
06-05-2006, 03:27 PM
what inspires me is a movie or a good book

Souhi
06-05-2006, 03:30 PM
The major influence in my life when it comes to inspiration is and probably will always be mother nature. Whenever homework's got me down, or I can't think of a good idea for a sketch or story, I just go outside on a nice summer or spring day, and stare out at the clouds and lake (there's a manmade lake in my backyard, it's pretty nice) and relax. Only thing that measures up to that in my book is music. One good song can inspire me for a lifetime. All depends on what I need to be inspired about.

Knuffle Bunny
06-05-2006, 03:35 PM
People say my smile inspires them, and that even though i'm the the worst situation possible, im always positive. Those people inspire me. They make me think that, if just my smile can brighten their day,what can't?

Ami~chan
06-05-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm the sort of person who can find inspiration in almost anything. Nature can inspire me; events, people, colors, shapes, technology, knowledge, dreams... All of those things are a sort of inspiration to me.

But the one thing that inspires me no matter what is family; they always inspire me and never condemn my dreams.

_Anonymous_
06-05-2006, 11:06 PM
For like, an art piece (music, poetry, writing, pictures)?

For me, just... life. Certain moments in life inspire me, and it's unexpected. Like this one time, the day my friends BF broke up with her... and before he actually did... They were talking, and then I dunno I looked away (I was watching them from far away) and then looked back, and he was walking away, and then all of a sudden she ran up to him and hugged him. I dunno, it was like then I knew that they'd break up soon. Little things like that inspire me.

BlueFlameXsoul
06-06-2006, 01:11 AM
What inspires me is the right type of music for the right moment. Common you gotta love beating the boss of a game with the final battle music just blasting in the background. But in the spare of the moment almost anything can inspire me.

FarEastStyle
06-06-2006, 09:51 AM
For me its not what but who.

Yu Yu Master
06-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Anime inspires me.

DeathDealer29
06-06-2006, 01:22 PM
kicking the crap out of people that think there all big bad and also having a goal to try and accomplish

Kira_yamato69
06-06-2006, 02:12 PM
I would have to say that the round house kick inspires me. I mean Chuck Norris is the best right lol!

kicking the crap out of people that think there all big bad and also having a goal to try and accomplish

your kinda funny!

Sagat
06-06-2006, 03:36 PM
What inspires me is the right type of music for the right moment. Common you gotta love beating the boss of a game with the final battle music just blasting in the background. But in the spare of the moment almost anything can inspire me.I read that and instantly thought of One Winged Angel Sephiroth while he did the SuperNova attack.

FierceFeli.
07-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Anything cute inspires me, and anything goth. Tokyo style and my friends, maybe some famous superstars. I really fell in love with my piano and my pencil, kinda creative. Sweetness and innoscence, music and drawing.

anime133
10-25-2006, 03:35 PM
People's desire and strength...and all things cute and wonderful xD

Moonlight Eve
10-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Music, the Arts, Literature, Nature..those are some of the things that inspire me to learn more about them..or write about..or even draw.:happy:

Elena
10-26-2006, 03:58 AM
People. If I'm at work and everyone is doing really well, we all sort of bounce off each other. Being in a room with a bunch of really good, seemingly happy people gives me such a buzz. :)

_CTA_
10-26-2006, 07:16 AM
my lovely honey bunny sweety boyfriend who is not in this forum. hes amazing!! he always give me advices, helps me, and wats more? LOVES me!! XD XD XD

also, an anime character, whom i really like: Yamazaki Miyu. Its a really long story to explain it.

and my best friend (poppy-chan or haru_no_py) shes really a big help and my other best friends.

~Oukoku Inmetsu
10-26-2006, 08:38 AM
i find most inspiration in music and in artworks i suppose. I don't have a whole lot of higher figures in my life that inspire me to be someone so i look into creative arts for inspiration.

Old_Toonami_Fangirl
10-26-2006, 11:51 AM
I am inspired by anime, music, the people I work with every single day and of course my parents. (I know corny but I had to say it. They have really inspired me to go far, do my best and not be afraid to fail.)

MetalIsEternal
11-07-2006, 06:43 PM
well lets see...shadows fall for being so figgin awesome and being the first newer metal band i had listened to.the guys at shadows fall are one of the main reasons i took up playing the guitar.and my best friends dad.the first time i saw him play it was just amazing and it showed me that just some random nobody (not sayin hes a nobody) can be good at playin the guitar.everytime i feel like im going nowhere fast i just remember them and continue on.

Cantelope
11-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Books and music. I get wild new ideas from literature, and music just helps me focus. The two go together really well when I'm thinking about writing a short story for whatever reason.

Eternal_Love
11-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Music is a big inspiration for me. When Im very nervous I just listen to music and Im good. My brothers are a huge inspiration too.

Northern_star
11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Music is a big inspiration for me. When Im very nervous I just listen to music and Im good. My brothers are a huge inspiration too.
stop talking about your brothers so much.it annoys me.

anyway i dont have any inspirations

Sagat
11-08-2006, 04:30 PM
stop talking about your brothers so much.it annoys me.Nobody cares.

Floating Lily
11-08-2006, 04:40 PM
There's a guy in the local Starbucks that tells me all the secrets of the magical elf that grinds and doles out the beans in the coffee machine. He sits there in that little box banging away at those tiny little beans and all those noises that come from the machine that sound like gears and stuff, nope not at all. That's the mating call of that little elf. Sometimes that little elf may go to the other 20 so local starbucks to discuss with the other elves thier pay (of coffee beans) over milk.

See, right there, above me, caffiene inspired that. True story.

GodOrDevil?
11-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Music and those who dought me.

Masali
11-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Hoo Boy. Alot of things inspire me. Alot of people says music inspires them to do stuff, it's reversed for me. Things in life inspire me to write and make music, not the other way around. Oh sure, some music inspires me in more ways then that, but most music (and other things) inspire me to write music. Also, Kind of like Sagat said, when I see people who are better then me I aspire to become better then them at that thing or something else. Also, Girls. Whenever I come back from a school dance I would've talked to many interesting girls there. When I get home, I swear I'm a music making machine.

Ichiro Matsuchani
11-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Music is my inspiration, music is my love, and music is my life. Being a drummer since the age of 6, I've found more lessons in music than in anything else that I have done since (Maybe except school.)

Sagat
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Okay you two are beginning to inspire me to buy that e-guitar and learn how to play it.

Northern_star
11-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Okay I guess my inspiration would have to be ___________. Im not telling who...

Lettuce Boy
11-28-2006, 04:00 PM
My inspiration is the carnage and pain the Broly the Legendary super saiyan causes in thedragonball z movies thinking of that inspires me to do just about anything

Mugen's Girl ~
11-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Love inspires me, music inspires me, friends inspire me. Knowing that there are other people who love the things I love, inspires me the most.

anime133
11-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Love inspires me, music inspires me, friends inspire me. Knowing that there are other people who love the things I love, inspires me the most.Then u shall b inspired....AYUMI HAMAZAKI IS AWESOME!!! http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remie-chan
11-28-2006, 04:44 PM
There are alot of things that inspire me somewhat, but mostly the things that inspire me the most are famous artwork, music, people, and nature. Famous artwork(and anime) got me to teach myself how to draw, jazz got me to learn how to play the tenor sax, people are basically the main thing that keeps me going, and nature inspires me to use my imagination more.

Wolfwood
11-28-2006, 05:20 PM
love, music (all kinds), books, anime, everything. ^^ i find it everywhere, so things with me, always turn out different and pretty much random O_o

~Mithrosent~
12-02-2006, 03:31 PM
well my friends, pets and music. also what people have achieved. like the famous poet's and artist's. they followed thier goal's and with determination, they became who they are. i think that, that is amazing. and in a way beautiful. who would know that these people could become hero's to some people? or role model's? it makes the world more in-depth and alluring. and in turn beautiful. so to sum it up, friends, pets, music and achieved goals.
~geni~

FaroDomisai
12-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Any type of music with a good beat,lyrics it will just inspire me to do something

tenshi_kaitou_kirei
12-03-2006, 10:19 AM
MUSIC, love--> true love, sad stories of sacrifice :(

Keyasaffection
12-03-2006, 10:29 AM
music and dancing......and people who were suff others dont....^^

kyubichan
12-03-2006, 10:36 AM
I find it strange that love can inspire/un-inspire people. I am yet to fully grasp what "love" is. It never had a strong hold on me. Even if I am hurt by someone I "love", I still am able to go on and function well for society, and do what I must without delay. I have a boyfriend whom I say I "love", but I am not inspired by this "love". It is a good feeling when someone is there for you, but he isn't so... XD I am now what I have always been. Myself. "Fun" affects me more than "love" does.

My inspiration: Anything. I can just stare into a wall and write a song that tells a story. My daydreams inspire me at times. As for what makes me want to live on, it is the people who "care" for me. I do not want them hurt. I live each day to cater to their need of seeing me alive. No, I am not anyone's lapdog; but I do value gratitude. Anyone who "cares" for me, or "loves" me, I shall gladly repay in any way I can. Living and valuing my life is one of those ways.

Kit Katy
12-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Art inspires me,stories inspire me,family inspires me,and friends inspire me.
Art and stories cause they make me want to make the greatest show. Family and Friends cause they always beleive in me.

Alice Lost
12-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Music, stories, friends and everything else nice!

*insertjapanesenamehere*
12-03-2006, 11:14 AM
MUSIC!!! saying love is a lil too cliche for my taste, but yeah love inspires me too i suppose.

but mostly MUSIC!!!!!

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Music and other books. Anime also really inspires me.

Senel Coolidge
12-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey there, guys and girls! <3 Kagome-chan here. Well i dont know what to call this post >>; its the second one i made but a moderator shut down my first one before anyone could see it..cause of the spammers in the forum asking about love >_< grr.. oh well. you can talk about love in this one if it counts in your case.

No Rules <3

Well, I'm making this post so what inspires me? >//>.. its love. It's such a wonderful feeling. For all you boyfriends and girlfriends out there you know what I'm talking about. For thos who havent had love or y'know are single just wait. I'm sure it'll be great ^_^ For a spoiler though from a girl that has a very wonderful boyfriend (Full Metal Shrimp) listen up. Love is like..life changing. From my experience life couldnt be getting any worse. School sucks in it self, friends and family can make things worse, and you think youre the last person on earth (due to loneliness) Then..you lock eyes with someone, and the both of you sit there staring like you couldnt look away. >//< Love inspires me much as you can partially see o_o; i couldve gone on forever but im not gonna make this post any longer than it already is ^^;;

Have fun! <3 <3 <3

Such a weird inspiration, But it is cute to have that type of inspiration.What Inspires me is the different types of lyrics in the music i listen to.